Skadi Forum

Welcome to Skadi Forum, the largest Germanic online community forum where you can join over 45,000 members from around the world discussing all things of concern to you. To gain full access to Skadi Forum you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
  • Participate in over 100 topic forums and browse from over 800,000 posts.
  • Communicate privately with other members from around the world.
  • Post your own images and documents or access from over 70,000 files.
  • Gain access to special insider forums not available to guests.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support. If you have questions about the permissible content, please read the Skadi Forum disclaimer and the Skadi Forum rules.

Go Back   Skadi Forum > > Articles & Current Affairs
Register FAQ Rules Donate Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Articles & Current Affairs Post the latest news and editorials for debate and discussion or simply discuss current affairs. See the rules before posting.

Department of Homeland Security Buying Up Enough Ammo to Wage Seven-Year War Against the American People

Old Monday, April 23rd, 2012   #1
Verðandi

Ethnicity: Germanic
Family: Two sisters
Verðandi is noble of speech.Verðandi is noble of speech.

Department of Homeland Security Buying Up Enough Ammo to Wage Seven-Year War Against the American People

DHS has awarded a contract to ammunition manufacturer ATK for acquiring 450 million rounds of .40 caliber hollow point ammo

More...
Verðandi is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Verðandi For This Useful Post:
Old Monday, April 23rd, 2012   #2
Hrafn Odinnsson

Ethnicity: Dutch
Politics: Saving our Folk!
Religion: Folkish Heathen
Hrafn Odinnsson shows some promise.

Thanks for this article Verðandi.

Articles like this are quite rampant across the web these days and I sometimes think half of it is BS because it is there to pump more fear into people and they accomplish this with ease. Another thing I dont like about these article is the spread of these by groups, I know they are just passing them along, but if you ever noticed, no one ever offers a solution to the problem.

So, if DHS is hording ammo, then what can you do to make a difference or stop it, call your Congressman, vote for another Pres., or what? I dont encourage anyone to answer any question to where it will get them in trouble, but just think of this. One solution I can say out right is: Live Off-Grid, this way you dont pay taxes to fund their evil cause!
Hrafn Odinnsson is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hrafn Odinnsson For This Useful Post:
Old Monday, April 23rd, 2012   #3
Neophyte

Ethnicity: Scandinavian
Subrace: Nordic + some Atlantid
Family: Single adult
Politics: Blut und Boden
Neophyte 's judgement is sought by kings.Neophyte 's judgement is sought by kings.Neophyte 's judgement is sought by kings.Neophyte 's judgement is sought by kings.Neophyte 's judgement is sought by kings.Neophyte 's judgement is sought by kings.Neophyte 's judgement is sought by kings.Neophyte 's judgement is sought by kings.Neophyte 's judgement is sought by kings.Neophyte 's judgement is sought by kings.Neophyte 's judgement is sought by kings.

But, seriously, is this not the amount of ammo that they should be expected to use? ICE alone has over 20,000 employees and DHS, including ICE I assume, 216,000 employees. I really do not know how many of them that carry weapons, but from the numbers and the duration of the contract I assume that most of these cartridges will be used up in training as we are talking about less than 500 rounds per employee and year, or about 10 rounds per working week and employee. If only ten percent of them are packing, that is still low.

So, as a an American tax payer I would be more worried about agents being undertrained in weapons use... so let's hope they are also using frangible ammo and such for training.
Neophyte is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Neophyte For This Useful Post:
Old Monday, April 23rd, 2012   #4
Hersir
Hundhedensk
Herþra
„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member

Ethnicity: Håløyg
Ancestry: Norway
Subrace: Nordid
Family: In a steady relationship
Hersir is a deity.Hersir is a deity.Hersir is a deity.Hersir is a deity.Hersir is a deity.Hersir is a deity.Hersir is a deity.Hersir is a deity.Hersir is a deity.Hersir is a deity.Hersir is a deity.

The are preparing to stay in power. That's the only concern they have.

Relevant:
Of The 1%, By The 1%, For The 1% --- Nobel prize-winning economist, on inequality in America. Concentration of power and wealth in top 1% now so great that it may be irreversible. In effect, the rich have captured the government. They can buy the policies they want

Hersir is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hersir For This Useful Post:
Old Monday, April 23rd, 2012   #5
Bearkinder

Ethnicity: Scandinavian/German
Ancestry: Scandinavia/Germany
Politics: Right-wing conspirator
Bearkinder is noble of speech.Bearkinder is noble of speech.

Considering the number of rounds fired in training (over 5000 per recruit), continuing training, and requalification, this really isn't much -- in fact, it's not enough.

Also be aware it's a blanket contract, such that the ammo is produced and shipped over time on a schedule until the maximum number contracted for is met, at which time a new contract must be signed.

Worried about a government takeover? Civilians buy more .40 cal than that each year.

You have to remember, the Untied States is not yet a State of subjects as the rest of thew world is. There are over 120 million gun owners (based on those counted in NICS checks, private sales are not included) and over 300 million guns (same qualifications as before).

More than 2 BILLION rounds of ammo are sold yearly to civilians. Keep in mind that our 2nd Amendment exists not for the rights of hunters and sportsman, but with the understanding that the idea of the "Of The 1%, By The 1%, For The 1%" coming into play, and allowing the 99% to eliminate the 1% when the time comes.

Remember also that the people who are against chairman Maobama and his policies are very well armed, and those who stand with him are not. Remember also, that he has cut benefits and done everything he can to alienate the folks in the military.

I think these things are spread about by fear mongers who are worried about the 98 pound weakling that got his ass cheeks taped together in gym class beating the hell out an an 800 pound gorilla on his back.
Bearkinder is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bearkinder For This Useful Post:
Old Monday, April 23rd, 2012   #6
EQ Fighter

Ethnicity: German/Irish
State: Texas
Family: Single
Politics: Libertarian/Conservative
EQ Fighter is considered wise by the elders.EQ Fighter is considered wise by the elders.EQ Fighter is considered wise by the elders.EQ Fighter is considered wise by the elders.EQ Fighter is considered wise by the elders.EQ Fighter is considered wise by the elders.EQ Fighter is considered wise by the elders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neophyte View Post
But, seriously, is this not the amount of ammo that they should be expected to use? ICE alone has over 20,000 employees and DHS, including ICE I assume, 216,000 employees. I really do not know how many of them that carry weapons, but from the numbers and the duration of the contract I assume that most of these cartridges will be used up in training as we are talking about less than 500 rounds per employee and year, or about 10 rounds per working week and employee. If only ten percent of them are packing, that is still low.

So, as a an American tax payer I would be more worried about agents being undertrained in weapons use... so let's hope they are also using frangible ammo and such for training.
LOL!

I would say since they are a bogus agency about ZERO would be what I would expect.
EQ Fighter is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EQ Fighter For This Useful Post:
Old Tuesday, April 24th, 2012   #7
Leonhardt

Ethnicity: Germanic American
Leonhardt is noble of speech.Leonhardt is noble of speech.

It seems wasteful to train with hollow point ammunition also, but perhaps that is the way it is done.
Leonhardt is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leonhardt For This Useful Post:
Old Tuesday, April 24th, 2012   #8
Sehnsucht
Pining for a Mythical Past
„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member

Ethnicity: English
Ancestry: English, Irish, Welsh, Scottish
State: Yorkshire
Politics: Nationalism, Pro Brexit
Sehnsucht is considered wise by the elders.Sehnsucht is considered wise by the elders.Sehnsucht is considered wise by the elders.Sehnsucht is considered wise by the elders.Sehnsucht is considered wise by the elders.Sehnsucht is considered wise by the elders.

Oh look, another link to the Odinist press, with a clip of some junk article and a link to 'Naturalnews' news again. Hysterically written lunacy. The TSA are 'the brownshirts of Amerika' apparently.... a paramilitary created to enforce dictatorship.

A security department buys ammunition, conpsiritards go wild. That is all there is to see here.
Sehnsucht is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sehnsucht For This Useful Post:
Old Tuesday, April 24th, 2012   #9
Van Wellenkamp

Ethnicity: German
Ancestry: German, Danish, English
State: Florida
Family: Married
Politics: Libertarian/Anarchicst
Religion: Lutheran
Van Wellenkamp has earned the respect of peers.

Not much of a threat, seeing there are over 100 million gun owners in the United States. 100 million, is probably a low number also.
Van Wellenkamp is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
Old Tuesday, April 24th, 2012   #10
Neophyte

Ethnicity: Scandinavian
Subrace: Nordic + some Atlantid
Politics: Blut und Boden
Neophyte 's judgement is sought by kings.Neophyte 's judgement is sought by kings.Neophyte 's judgement is sought by kings.Neophyte 's judgement is sought by kings.Neophyte 's judgement is sought by kings.Neophyte 's judgement is sought by kings.Neophyte 's judgement is sought by kings.Neophyte 's judgement is sought by kings.Neophyte 's judgement is sought by kings.Neophyte 's judgement is sought by kings.Neophyte 's judgement is sought by kings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonhardt View Post
It seems wasteful to train with hollow point ammunition also, but perhaps that is the way it is done.
If I were the boss I would have my agents and officers train with what they carried, just to make sure that it works as it should and to be able to detect deviances in production in training rather than on the job. Also, ammunition that is carried in service weapons gets worn as it is loaded into and out of magazines all the time (keeping the springs constantly compressed is a bad idea) and is carried by officers in all kinds of weather.
Neophyte is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Neophyte For This Useful Post: