Skadi Forum

Welcome to Skadi Forum, the largest Germanic online community forum where you can join over 40,000 members from around the world discussing all things of concern to you. To gain full access to Skadi Forum you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
  • Participate in over 300 topic forums and browse from over 700,000 posts.
  • Communicate privately with other members from around the world.
  • Post your own images and documents or access from over 70,000 files.
  • Gain access to special insider forums not available to guests.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support. If you have questions about the permissible content, please read the Skadi Forum disclaimer and the Skadi Forum rules.

Go Back   Skadi Forum > > Germanic Enclaves & Influences
Register FAQ Rules Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Germanic Enclaves & Influences Dedicated to general historical, social, linguistic, political and cultural topics pertinent to the Germanic enclaves around the world; also discuss topics pertinent to the Germanic influences upon other ethnicities, cultures, countries and locations world-wide.

German Enclave in Venezuela

Old Tuesday, April 17th, 2012   #1
BMWkid

Ethnicity: German
Family: Single adult
Politics: Conservative
Religion: Catholic
BMWkid shows some promise.

German Enclave in Venezuela

This was a colony built by Germans in Venezuela the architecture and the buildings are German. Pretty neat place to visit in tropical Venezuela, I have not had the chance to visit this place but know many people who have.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonia_Tovar

BMWkid is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMWkid For This Useful Post:
Old Friday, June 15th, 2012   #2
odin the wanderer

Ethnicity: Anglo-American
Ancestry: Italy (unverified Gothic heritage), Bavaria & Greater Germany, Great Britain, Sweden, Lithuania
Subrace: Alpinid
State: Montana
Family: Single adult
Politics: Third Positionism
Religion: Asatru
odin the wanderer 's reputation has not travelled afar.

I know the country is a hodgepodge of racial groups, but for some reason everyone I've met from there was White. I'd imagine it could be a nice place for a vacation-- warm weather and lots of blonde frauleins walking around in places like this-- but alas I'm not keen on being shaken down by Chavez's boys at the airport going both ways, assuming I don't get thrown in jail for the offense of being American and poor.
odin the wanderer is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote