Skadi Forum

Welcome to Skadi Forum, the largest Germanic online community forum where you can join over 45,000 members from around the world discussing all things of concern to you. To gain full access to Skadi Forum you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
  • Participate in over 100 topic forums and browse from over 800,000 posts.
  • Communicate privately with other members from around the world.
  • Post your own images and documents or access from over 70,000 files.
  • Gain access to special insider forums not available to guests.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support. If you have questions about the permissible content, please read the Skadi Forum disclaimer and the Skadi Forum rules.

Go Back   Skadi Forum > > Germanic Lands: Around the World > The United States
Register FAQ Rules Donate Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The United States Dedicated to general historical, social, linguistic, political and cultural topics pertinent to Americans.

The Trayvon Martin Case

Old Saturday, March 31st, 2012   #31
Plantagenet

Ethnicity: Celto-Germanic
Ancestry: British-German
Subrace: Nordid-Cromagnid
Politics: Throne and Altar
Religion: Ārya
Plantagenet is considered wise by the elders.Plantagenet is considered wise by the elders.Plantagenet is considered wise by the elders.Plantagenet is considered wise by the elders.Plantagenet is considered wise by the elders.Plantagenet is considered wise by the elders.

It is intriguing how this whole thing has been playing out. The media's, along with the black community's attempt to paint this whole thing as an act of white racism against an innocent young man is grasping at straws at best.

NO white person I know would ever consider Zimmerman white for one second. I imagine if it were Zimmerman who were killed by a real white man, then he would suddenly become a Hispanic minority killed by white racism. It is whatever the media can do to mold stories into their Marxist narrative where whites are evil racists responsible for all evil in the world.

What is intriguing however was that months back during the flash mobs that were primarily committed by black people against white people, whenever the notion of race was introduced into the picture, the media was quick to try and take some sort of moral high-ground by saying "why even bring race into the picture? race has nothing to do with it.." Now suddenly the races are reversed and all of a sudden race has become the focal point of the entire issue.

The worst offender of all in this case was Obama. First of all, this is a local issue, not a national issue, and therefore it is not really his concern. Secondly, until the law and justice system had determined the facts of the case and who was wrong and who was right, Obama should have remained neutral. But is that what he did? No. He stuck up for Trayvon, and we all know it was only on the basis of race. Innocent whites are killed by blacks constantly in America but does the President or any politicians or liberal celebrity speak up against these killings? No. Meanwhile as far as the facts show now, Zimmerman acted fully within the law in self-defense.

What does this event prove beyond a doubt once again? A few things. For one it proves that the media, black people, and liberals are definitely anti-white. Secondly, it proves that black people don't believe in the "one race, the human race" bullshit whatsoever, and that they solely care for their own, even if they are in the wrong. Finally, it proves the failure of the multicultural experiment and a need for races to live separate, and the importance of nationalism. I just hope something positive can come from this debacle and that white people can open their eyes and wake up from their haze.
Plantagenet is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Plantagenet For This Useful Post:
Old Saturday, March 31st, 2012   #32
Dvergr
Aka Bazlekar

Ethnicity: German-American
Ancestry: Germany
Family: Single adult
Religion: Nature
Dvergr is noble of speech.Dvergr is noble of speech.

I just watched a white man practically in tears on this "Dr.Drew show" over how "white people don't understand how privileged they are." What utter crap. I hate fox news as well, just as the next guy, but at least Mr.Hannity put Trayvon Martin's attorney (he's dead so I have no idea) in place by saying "this isn't about race".

I fully support Stand your Ground and wish it was more defined in NY. We are one of the only states where Stand Your Ground and Castle Doctrine isn't defined, although we still tend to get the benefit as defendants. If there is one thing I am happy about in this country it is that I can go down to the store, buy a gun free of hassle, and defend myself or my house with whatever it takes and not even get arrested in many cases.

On top of this, a Black man from Florida just got convicted for killing two white guys from Great Britain after calling them "crackers" and murdering them in a project in Flordia. WHERE IS THIS NEWS STORY ?
Old Saturday, March 31st, 2012   #33
Gaiseric
Funding Member
„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member

Ethnicity: German, Norwegian
Ancestry: Germany, Norway
Subrace: Keltic Nord
State: Missouri
Family: Married parent
Politics: Constitutionalist
Gaiseric shows some promise.

What better way to distract the people from further government decadence and corruption but a race war?

And its almost like a two birds one stone score because if an all out race war does erupt in the states, it will only justify martial law and military dominance of the US public. Total police state and oppression.

But of course, where do you draw the line?

Where do whites draw their lines in the sand?

We're damned if we do, we're damned if we don't....
Old Saturday, March 31st, 2012   #34
Dvergr
Aka Bazlekar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaiseric View Post
What better way to distract the people from further government decadence and corruption but a race war?

And its almost like a two birds one stone score because if an all out race war does erupt in the states, it will only justify martial law and military dominance of the US public. Total police state and oppression.

But of course, where do you draw the line?

Where do whites draw their lines in the sand?

We're damned if we do, we're damned if we don't....
Here's where I am a little confused though ... white people run the country, but at the same time white people are stealing our money, funneling it to other countries, and they are fleeing the country or getting ready to ... they know there is going to be a collapse and they also know a race war has begun ... at the same time our deportation rate and prosecuting of illegal immigrants is higher then ever ... and now Andrew Zimmerman gets off for killing a black man with no apparent effort to even look into the situation ... on top of that, our gun laws are continuously becoming more lax then ever ... It would be safe to say the the over whelming majority of legal gun owners are white, in conclusion it seems bizarrely like the people in power know they are leaving white people to defend for themselves shortly in America and they are giving us the chance to prepare. In a weird twisted way I almost think white people are going to prevail in America.
Old Saturday, March 31st, 2012   #35
Gaiseric
Funding Member
„Friend of Germanics”
Skadi Funding Member

Ethnicity: German, Norwegian
Ancestry: Germany, Norway
Subrace: Keltic Nord
State: Missouri
Politics: Constitutionalist
Gaiseric shows some promise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvergr View Post
Here's where I am a little confused though ... white people run the country, but at the same time white people are stealing our money, funneling it to other countries, and they are fleeing the country or getting ready to ... they know there is going to be a collapse and they also know a race war has begun ... at the same time our deportation rate and prosecuting of illegal immigrants is higher then ever ... and now Andrew Zimmerman gets off for killing a black man with no apparent effort to even look into the situation ... on top of that, our gun laws are continuously becoming more lax then ever ... It would be safe to say the the over whelming majority of legal gun owners are white, in conclusion it seems bizarrely like the people in power know they are leaving white people to defend for themselves shortly in America and they are giving us the chance to prepare. In a weird twisted way I almost think white people are going to prevail in America.
I think his name is George Zimmerman. Not Andrew. Maybe you're thinking of the Bizarre food guy Andrew Zimmern?

Anyway, our deportation rate isnt increasing from what Im seeing and hearing in government. I had just read an article where Obama was going to pull all border patrol AWAY from the border with Mexico. More and more convicted immigrants are being released regardless of charges. And through the DOJ failed false flag program "Fast and Furious" where ATF agents were secretly supplying US firearms to Mexican drug cartels.

As far as legislation favoring gun rights recently its because the public has become very active and very aggressive in pushing legislators to legislate favorable laws for gun owners. So, to me, in short, the American public is waking up to the fact danger is right around the corner and are practically screaming at legislators to enforce, protect, and legislate laws to favor firearm rights. I doubt there are many legislators that are truly protecting the people. They just want to secure their next election by favoring popular demand.

If a race war were to break out nation wide, it wouldnt take long for the US military to intervene. The US military would come down hard and impose curfews and lockdown of certain "danger zones"

If the US military stands down, then yes, i'd say the minority races would be stamped out within a few months.

whites are better trained, better armed, and more prepared.

While Dre Johnson, black man in the hood, spends $3000 of his drug money on a new set of rims for his 86 Cadillac, John Smith, white man from the suburbs, takes his Christmas bonus and buys a few AR-15s with a few thousand rounds just for fun.
Old Saturday, March 31st, 2012   #36
Dvergr
Aka Bazlekar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaiseric View Post
John Smith, white man from the suburbs, takes his Christmas bonus and buys a few AR-15s with a few thousand rounds just for fun.
Today's White Man: buys guns, buys land in the countryside and stores food.
Today's Black Man: buys drugs and clothing at the mall
Today's Mexican: hides from the government and has no plan
Old Saturday, March 31st, 2012   #37
beowulf wodenson

Ethnicity: Anglo-Saxon Southron
Ancestry: Angelcynn/Gaeilge/Deutsch
Subrace: Nordid
State: Kentucky
Politics: Folkish/Libertarian/Secessionist
Religion: Heathen (Fyrnsidu/"Odinist")
beowulf wodenson is noble of speech.beowulf wodenson is noble of speech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvergr View Post
I just watched a white man practically in tears on this "Dr.Drew show" over how "white people don't understand how privileged they are." What utter crap. I hate fox news as well, just as the next guy, but at least Mr.Hannity put Trayvon Martin's attorney (he's dead so I have no idea) in place by saying "this isn't about race".

I fully support Stand your Ground and wish it was more defined in NY. We are one of the only states where Stand Your Ground and Castle Doctrine isn't defined, although we still tend to get the benefit as defendants. If there is one thing I am happy about in this country it is that I can go down to the store, buy a gun free of hassle, and defend myself or my house with whatever it takes and not even get arrested in many cases.

On top of this, a Black man from Florida just got convicted for killing two white guys from Great Britain after calling them "crackers" and murdering them in a project in Flordia. WHERE IS THIS NEWS STORY ?
Besides this case being made into an anti-white hate crusade by the semitically-controlled media and negro racists, it is indeed also a matter (and vindication) of "gun rights" as the mestizo Zimmerman did exercise his right to bear arms in self-defense against violent attack by a primitive savage.
The right to bear arms is the first and fundamental freedom of free men.
"Yet Thomas Jefferson’s interest in the Saxon heritage went far beyond matters of philology. He held that the forward movement of British settlement in North America was a continuation of the original migration of Hengist and Horsa. It was all part of the vigorous expansion of a superior group of people. Jefferson even went so far as to suggest that the form of government being adopted in the emerging United States represented a restoration of the sublime Anglo-Saxon principles..."
beowulf wodenson is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to beowulf wodenson For This Useful Post:
Old Friday, April 6th, 2012   #38
celticviking

Ethnicity: New Zealand European
Ancestry: English, Scottish, Icelandic, Scandinavian, Irish
Subrace: Hallstatt Keltic Nordid
Family: Married
Politics: Elvish monarch
Religion: Norse Heathen
celticviking is considered wise by the elders.celticviking is considered wise by the elders.celticviking is considered wise by the elders.celticviking is considered wise by the elders.celticviking is considered wise by the elders.celticviking is considered wise by the elders.

Quote:
"You will recall the incident of the beating of the black homeless man Sherman Ware on December 4, 2010 by the son of a Sanford police officer. The beating sparked an outrage in the community but there were very few that stepped up to do anything about it. I would presume the inaction was because of the fact that he was homeless not because he was black. Do you know the individual that stepped up when no one else in the black community would? Do you know who spent tireless hours putting flyers on the cars of persons parked in the churches of the black community? Do you know who waited for the church goers to get out of church so that he could hand them fliers in an attempt to organize the black community against this horrible miscarriage of justice? Do you know who helped organize the City Hall meeting on January 8th, 2011 at Sanford City Hall?? That person was GEORGE ZIMMERMAN. Ironic isn’t it?
http://market-ticker.org/post=204244

Quote:
NBC has issued an apology to its viewers for editing George Zimmerman's 911 call, placed prior to shooting and killing Trayvon Martin, in a way that made him sound racist.

"During our investigation it became evident that there was an error made in the production process that we deeply regret. We will be taking the necessary steps to prevent this from happening in the future and apologize to our viewers," read the Tuesday statement from NBC.

Zimmerman shot and killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin on Feb. 26 in Sanford, Fla. Zimmerman was in a neighborhood watch program and called 911 to report Martin as looking suspicious before the shooting.

An episode of NBC's "Today Show" played an edited version of that 911 call.

In the edited version, Zimmerman said, "This guy looks like he's up to no good. He looks black."

In the unedited version, though, Zimmerman said, "This guy looks like he's up to no good. Or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about."

Then the dispatcher asked Zimmerman, "OK, and this guy, is he black, white or Hispanic?"

Zimmerman answered, "He looks black."

Media Matters, a conservative media watchdog organization, brought attention to the editing. NBC announced Saturday that it would review the matter.
http://www.christianpost.com/news/nb...11-call-72644/
celticviking is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to celticviking For This Useful Post:
Old Friday, April 6th, 2012   #39
celticviking

Ethnicity: New Zealand European
Ancestry: English, Scottish, Icelandic, Scandinavian, Irish
Subrace: Hallstatt Keltic Nordid
Politics: Elvish monarch
Religion: Norse Heathen
celticviking is considered wise by the elders.celticviking is considered wise by the elders.celticviking is considered wise by the elders.celticviking is considered wise by the elders.celticviking is considered wise by the elders.celticviking is considered wise by the elders.

Sad

This is so sad

Quote:
While Mr. Watts was down the boys kicked him, over and over, shouting, "[Get] that white [man]. This is for Trayvon ... Trayvon lives, white [man]. Kill that white [man]," according to a police report.
During the Vietnam War, Mr. Watts, who served in the military from 1950 to 1961, refused to let his boys play GI Joes.

There would be no more killing, he said.

But now, Mr. Watts says he plans to buy a gun and obtain a permit to carry it.

"What happened to me … down here on the corner, that changed my perspective on humanity," Mr. Watts said.
http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fi...-E-Toledo.html

celticviking is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to celticviking For This Useful Post:
Old Friday, April 6th, 2012   #40
Edgard

Ethnicity: English
Ancestry: Jute/Angle
Subrace: Angle/Jute
State: Wessex
Politics: conservative/pan Nordish
Religion: Mysticism/Christianity
Edgard is considered wise by the elders.Edgard is considered wise by the elders.Edgard is considered wise by the elders.Edgard is considered wise by the elders.Edgard is considered wise by the elders.Edgard is considered wise by the elders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by celticviking View Post
If only all peace loving tree hugging lefties were so easily convinced we would be a few race riots away from a new and better world.

Still I guess the biggest horticulturalists live the furthest away from the blacks so maybe not.
Edgard is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Edgard For This Useful Post: