Skadi Forum

Welcome to Skadi Forum, the largest Germanic online community forum where you can join over 40,000 members from around the world discussing all things of concern to you. To gain full access to Skadi Forum you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:
  • Participate in over 300 topic forums and browse from over 700,000 posts.
  • Communicate privately with other members from around the world.
  • Post your own images and documents or access from over 70,000 files.
  • Gain access to special insider forums not available to guests.
All this and much more is available to you absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support. If you have questions about the permissible content, please read the Skadi Forum disclaimer and the Skadi Forum rules.

Go Back   Skadi Forum > > Anthropological Taxonomy
Register FAQ Rules Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anthropological Taxonomy Forum dedicated exclusively to the taxonomic categorization of anthropological groups and individuals.

Classify Tim Tebow

Old Friday, June 10th, 2011   #1
OnePercent

Ethnicity: Germanic-American
Ancestry: Swiss/Irish
Subrace: Nordid
State: Arizona
Politics: Independent
Religion: Asatru
OnePercent 's opinion is sought out by learned men.OnePercent 's opinion is sought out by learned men.OnePercent 's opinion is sought out by learned men.OnePercent 's opinion is sought out by learned men.OnePercent 's opinion is sought out by learned men.

Classify Tim Tebow

To anyone who doesn't know who Tim Tebow is: he is an American Football quarterback for the University of Florida and now the Denver Broncos. One of the main reasons I am curious in his classification is because his heritage is a total mystery. I have looked on line and found nothing. His last name is unusual , I have gathered that his mother is probably of English ancestry (maiden name: Pemberton), but beyond that I really don't know.

I am not a huge sports fan but I can't help but be a big fan of Tim Tebow. He is basically the antithesis of the stereotypical dumb and badly behaved jock. He is a devout christian first of all (I'm not christian but I do respect the morals), he spends his off-season on missions to third world countries. He graduated with his undergraduate degree in only 3 years and was an Academic All-American. In his interviews he is polite and exceedingly modest. He says his list of priorities, in descending order of importance, is faith, family, academics and football. Because of all these things he is pretty well despised by the typical black-athlete-mentality (LeBron James) crowd.

However, in sharp contrast to his off-field demeanor, on the gridiron he is an absolute monster. He has got to be one of the most exciting players I have ever seen. He's a big guy (6'5" 250lbs) extremely muscular and as opposed to most quarterbacks who stay in the pocket and throw the ball his style is to just run people over like a gigantic running back. He is probably the greatest spread offense quarterback in football history.

Moreover he epitomizes the hard-work ethic. Despite his success he is not really the most naturally gifted athlete, but he more than makes up for it with his determination and work-ethic. A lot of people predicted that he would never play pro football because of his supposedly weak throwing arm, but he has proven them wrong as he is now the favorite to start at quarterback for the Broncos next season.

This isn't a helpful picture for classification purposes, but I just like it because it looks like he just walked off a battlefield or something:

OnePercent is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
Old Friday, June 10th, 2011   #2
Æmeric

Ethnicity: Anglo-American
Ancestry: Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
Subrace: Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
State: Indiana
Family: Married
Politics: Anti-Obama
Religion: Conservative Protestantism
Æmeric is a deity.Æmeric is a deity.Æmeric is a deity.Æmeric is a deity.Æmeric is a deity.Æmeric is a deity.Æmeric is a deity.Æmeric is a deity.Æmeric is a deity.Æmeric is a deity.Æmeric is a deity.

The surname "Tebow" is confined to North America, I would guess it is an Anglo-Americanization of a Huguenot or German/Dutch surname. As for Tim Tebow I would guess on his appearance (assuming I knew nothing about his family background) that his family is from the South.
Old Saturday, June 11th, 2011   #3
Northern Paladin
Account Inactive

Subrace: Atlantid
Family: Single
Religion: Protestant
Northern Paladin is a sage.Northern Paladin is a sage.Northern Paladin is a sage.Northern Paladin is a sage.Northern Paladin is a sage.Northern Paladin is a sage.Northern Paladin is a sage.Northern Paladin is a sage.Northern Paladin is a sage.Northern Paladin is a sage.Northern Paladin is a sage.

Dinarid, as indicated by his nose, mouth and chin, with a clear Cro-Magnoid influence.

I will try to add more later.
Northern Paladin is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Northern Paladin For This Useful Post:
Old Monday, June 27th, 2011   #4
VikingManx

Ethnicity: Vinlander
Ancestry: Isle of Mann, Lancastershire, the Lowlands/Borders, Galloway, Yorkshire, Wales, Holland
State: Texas
Family: Single adult
Politics: Radical Traditionalist
VikingManx shows some promise.

Tebow is one exceedingly excellent individual in the Judaized/Negrified era of hoodlum athletes leading our sons down the path of lowest/denominator.

I have been a huge fan for years.

Yes he is southern. I suspect some French ancestry somewhere, I imagine Tebow is an anglicized Huguenot name since we do not have as many Dutch descended people living in the deep south as those with French ancestry.

Thats one big Gaul.

Edmund Burke
VikingManx is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VikingManx For This Useful Post:
Old Thursday, July 28th, 2011   #5
Angela

Ethnicity: Swedish
Angela shows some promise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnePercent View Post

I'd say he's Dalofaelid with Dinarid influences.
Angela is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angela For This Useful Post:
Old Friday, March 23rd, 2012   #6
Æmeric

Ethnicity: Anglo-American
Ancestry: Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
Subrace: Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
State: Indiana
Politics: Anti-Obama
Religion: Conservative Protestantism
Æmeric is a deity.Æmeric is a deity.Æmeric is a deity.Æmeric is a deity.Æmeric is a deity.Æmeric is a deity.Æmeric is a deity.Æmeric is a deity.Æmeric is a deity.Æmeric is a deity.Æmeric is a deity.

Tebow is French/Huguenot or Walloon

Tim Tebow’s parents consider their son a gift from God. He may be the great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandson of a man from Hackensack, N.J.

Tebow arrives to the Jets as the world’s most famous backup quarterback. It is a homecoming, centuries in the making, for a family with deep roots in New Jersey, where the Jets practice and play.

MetLife Stadium, home of the Jets and Giants in East Rutherford, is about 10 miles from where the immigrant Andries Tebow (spelled variously as Thybaut, Tibout, TeBow and other derivations) settled down after landing from Europe in the late 1600s. One of his children was Pieter, born in Hackensack and baptized there in 1696, records show.

Continue Reading;
Old Monday, March 26th, 2012   #7
celticviking

Ethnicity: New Zealand European
Ancestry: English, Scottish, Icelandic, Scandinavian, Irish
Subrace: Hallstatt Keltic Nordid
Politics: Elvish monarch
Religion: Norse Heathen
celticviking is considered wise by the elders.celticviking is considered wise by the elders.celticviking is considered wise by the elders.celticviking is considered wise by the elders.celticviking is considered wise by the elders.celticviking is considered wise by the elders.

Quote:
Keltic-Nordid with a Cro-Magnon influence, overall a robust Keltic-Nordid type, which can be found throughout the British Isles mainly, but even in parts of Beneleux, Northern France, and even Southern Germany
Quote:
Old Walloon New Netherlands roots! Very good info and good stock, I'd say. I agree with the general Keltic/CM thoughts be I'd say he has a farily strong Dinarid/Armenoid strain too. It's visible in his nose and mouth formation.
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...ighlight=Tebow
celticviking is offline Quote this post in a PM   Reply With Quote