X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.orkneybrewery.co.uk/products.htm

Comment

"Skullsplitter 8.5% ABV
      Named after Thorburnfin Hausakliuuf, the seventh earl of Orkney, this reddish coloured ale has an intense vinous nose, is rich and satiny in the mouth with a long dry finish and deep rich fruity notes.
      Described as 'Satiny snooth in the mouth, deceptively light and dengerously drinkable'.
      SKULLSPLITTER is great with chicken or fish dishes, curries and would you believe - Chocolate. "

mmm! That sounds good!!! I like the name as well Nice and strong too. I should just move to the Czech republic already...I hear beer is actually alcohol there :cheer
      I envision a world where people dawning long white robes and elaborate headdresses run rampant down the streets, waving their arms in the air while screaming "we've gone mad, we've gone mad", like defrocked monks breaking the silence of ages past.

Spoonblade: Sharper than a knife and twice as deadly.

Comment

Now I don't know if I like the beer or just the label But it's a nice light beer, and relatively strong as well. Goes down smoother than that 4% or so Budweiser crap

OMG! this is amazing!!!! http://www.arrogantbastard.com/index2.html
        I envision a world where people dawning long white robes and elaborate headdresses run rampant down the streets, waving their arms in the air while screaming "we've gone mad, we've gone mad", like defrocked monks breaking the silence of ages past.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanessa
          I should just move to the Czech republic already...I hear beer is actually alcohol there :cheer
          It is, but what would you do with it? It may kill the Molson faction immediately.
          And all my youth passed by sad-hearted,
          the joy of Spring was never mine;
          Autumn blows through me dread of parting,
          and my heart dreams and longs to die.

- Nikolaus Lenau (1802-1850)

Real misanthropes are not found in solitude, but in the world; since it is experience of life, and not philosophy, which produces real hatred of mankind.

- Giacomo Leopardi (1798-1837)

Comment

Originally posted by Phlegethon
            It is, but what would you do with it? It may kill the Molson faction immediately.
            I gave up drinking Molson when I was 15 ;P

And well, you know, I suppose I would drink the beer, once I got it...I'm not quite sure though, is it good for plants? I have some nice perennials

Comment

Originally posted by Phlegethon
              Softies drink it with lots of water and lots of sugar.

Tough German he-men like me drink it for breakfast, undiluted.
              Ahem... I as a non-alcohol drinking German who tosses off litres of coffee, water and light into his mouth, must be the king of softness.

(What drunkard clicked 5,000 times on this thread???)
              Man ſei Held oder Heiliger. In der Mitte liegt nicht die Weisheit, ſondern die Alltäglichkeit.

SPENGLER

Comment

Originally posted by Tryggviulf
                Ahem... I as a non-alcohol drinking German who tosses off litres of coffee, water and light into his mouth, must be the king of softness.

(What drunkard clicked 5,000 times on this thread???)

This thread is in part a hybred thread from long ago, and I think that certainly the post count must have breeched over into the "NEW" thread, as well.

Comment

I orefer guiness and budweiser!!!!
                  ME NE FREGO

Comment

Favorite Beer(s)!

Just one easy question: What is your favourite beer brand!
                    I like Tuborg, Carlsberg and Zipfer Urtyp(yeah really!)

Skal!

Comment

AW: Favourite beer brand?

Originally posted by Hedwig
                      My favorite is Löwenbräu.
                      Same

Comment

Re: Favourite beer brand?

St. Pauli Girl

Comment

Here in Maryland we have a wonderful microbrew known as Wild Goose. They import the finest hops they can from England to use in their own versions of the classics. Their Amber Ale and India Pale Ale are both absolutely wonderful. Find them if you can!

Comment

In order, a few: Pilsner Urquell, Tuborg (grøn), Carlsberg, Hansa, Stella Artois

Comment

Everytime I go to the bar all I say is........ give me a MOOSE.

Moosehead is the best, I like heineken too.

Comment

Tuborg and Heineken are the best for me

Comment

Working...
                                X