Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the McRib Made Out Of, Anyway?

Posted on October 28, 2011, at 12:53 PM

The popular McDonald's sandwich is back. Find out what's inside — if you dare

McDonalds' McRib and its cult-like following are back. Thank goodness the "disconcerting" sandwich is only returning for a limited time only, says Meredith Melnick at TIME. Because if you knew about all the unpronounceable ingredients packed into the McRib, you might think twice about wolfing down the sauce-drenched pork concoction. Think you can stomach what's inside? Read on:

That's right, read on: http://theweek.com/article/index/220...made-of-anyway

Makes you think twice about what you call "food".

Thankfully I never have bothered to try this piece of sh**e and trying it is certainly not on my agenda at all.

Eww. I haven't eaten at McDonalds since I was a little kid and this is why. I actually tried to the other morning but once I got in there I couldn't make myself do it. I find that most regular grocery store foods also have those really awful ingredients. Just look at the back of a package of white bread. Supposedly those chemicals are stabilizers and preservatives but I think everyone knows that they shouldn't be in our food.
    Im Holderstrauch, im Holderstrauch.
    Der blühte schön im Mai,
    Da sang ein kleines Vögelein
    Ein Lied von Lieb und Treu...

Comment

Working...
    X