No announcement yet.

Is Christianity Alien to Germanics?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Baorn View Post
    Yes, much of 18th & 19th century German ideology is derivative and plagiaristic. So, you state that Karl Marx was a secular Jew who based his manifesto off of the Gentiles' own Aryan perceptions. Otherwise, communism is claimed to be a Christian offshoot. Well, none of you can keep your story straight. It's a load of hogwash, especially the cafe intellectualism espoused by velvet.
    You haven't understood any of my points.

The most brilliant of the German people (i.e. Schopenhauer, Goethe) don't plagiarize like the Oriental people do. Kant, Fichte, Hegel, etc. don't count as geniuses. Communism is not an offshoot, it's a splitting mirror image. The only reason why Christianity is no longer a form of revolutionary pacifism is because the non-Christian humanists ennobled it with their sacrifices (and this was after countless numbers of these were physically martyred or outed as social outcasts, insane men, pariahs).

Originally posted by Baorn View Post
    East Germany is in the tank for Nietzsche and Marx, which is not coincidental, seeing as how they spawned both.
    This is starting to sound like the Protocols of Zion (which was edited by a Christian mystic), all you're missing now is Darwin.

Nietzsche was just as much against Jews as he was against Christianity. This can be seen in his criticism for Paul. The Communists merely appropriated his work for their cause. It must be asked why Jews (Walter Kaufmann, Oscar Levy) and Christians (Benjamin Jowett) have been allowed to translate the works of Nietzsche, as well as Goethe and Plato, into English.

The revered Kalergi who advocated the merging of races made it clear that Nietzsche was an adversary of his agenda.

"Nietzsche is the only non-Jewish, the only pagan ethicist in Europe."
    SpearBrave and velvet like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by velvet View Post
      Sun worship, worship of Nature and the seasons, was the true faiths of man from times immemorial.
      Reverence for the sun was merely an exoteric component of the original worship. The ritual was conducted for a healthy body, resulting in a healthy attitude towards life.

Originally posted by velvet View Post
      Then the "church" was invented and sought to replace all true spiritualism with "religion" (lt religare -> to hold back).
      Actually, the church wanted to establish a separation between body and "soul/spirit" (consciousness), organic and inorganic, visible and invisible matter. The resolution to this division is the recognition that all existence is fundamentally divine and a part of nature (not pantheism, rather hylozoism), and what is called "satanic" is merely a lesser evil, a lower stage of development, dictated by a primitive instinct. Hence, there are no good or evil Jews.

"Even in irrational beings we see swarms and herds, and nesting, and love not unlike ours. Because they do have souls, and the bonding instinct is found in a developed form—not something we see in plants, or stones, or trees." - Aurelius

Ever since EVERY SINGLE leader of this world is from the same bloodline, whether it's the Queen of England or any other King or Queen, Napoleon, Clinton or Donald Trump, you name it, they're ALL freemasons, they're playing you, whatever side (that they create in the first place) you chose, you will always serve their plan.
      I think that's too farfetched. Freemasonry does not produce diabolical madmen, it is simply a pacifistic paralyzation of instinct. The Freemason Harry Truman saw through the Jews, just as the Nuremberg judge & senator Thomas J. Dodd did. Even that wretched Churchill had the slim opportunity to recognize that the Zionists he supported were just as bad as the Communists he loathed.

The Freemasons err greatly in several of their tenets:

1. Symbols should be cherished. Symbolism has caused immense human suffering. It should be eliminated and exact facts should be cherished in it's place.

2. The Jews had a share in the "mysteries", like their pagan neighbors. The Jewish Essenes was an abortive attempt to imitate one. They have been represented as sun worshipers by Jews, Christians, occultists, theosophists, and even pagans. "No man can serve two masters." The fanatical Essenes were likely responsible for the death of Jesus, which was pinned on their liberal counterparts (Pharisees).

3. The Jews can be emancipated through education and assimilation. Unfortunately, this occurs at the expense of people at a higher level of development i.e. non-Jews. Education only has the result of them gaining an advantage over others, as seen with their revision of pagan conceptions into the Old Testament, which has fooled millions into thinking they are the most spiritual of all peoples. Assimilation, according to Theodor Herzl, could only be effected through intermarriage, which is what we're seeing today. Jews have been split almost 50/50, with the Orthodox resisting. This intermarriage is typically on the basis of Christian doctrine (i.e. Nikola Tesla, Alice A. Bailey, Max Heindel, Kalergi) and is in opposition to the pagan spirit (i.e. Julian, Aurelius, Akhenaten, Nietzsche, Goethe).
      Baorn likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thorburn View Post
        So what if it were true, wouldn't this change everything?
        Yes, it would, but what is your point? A lot of things could be true.
        "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

Comment

• Originally posted by Icarus View Post
          You haven't understood any of my points.

The most brilliant of the German people (i.e. Schopenhauer, Goethe) don't plagiarize like the Oriental people do. Kant, Fichte, Hegel, etc. don't count as geniuses. Communism is not an offshoot, it's a splitting mirror image. The only reason why Christianity is no longer a form of revolutionary pacifism is because the non-Christian humanists ennobled it with their sacrifices (and this was after countless numbers of these were physically martyred or outed as social outcasts, insane men, pariahs).

This is starting to sound like the Protocols of Zion (which was edited by a Christian mystic), all you're missing now is Darwin.

Nietzsche was just as much against Jews as he was against Christianity. This can be seen in his criticism for Paul. The Communists merely appropriated his work for their cause. It must be asked why Jews (Walter Kaufmann, Oscar Levy) and Christians (Benjamin Jowett) have been allowed to translate the works of Nietzsche, as well as Goethe and Plato, into English.

The revered Kalergi who advocated the merging of races made it clear that Nietzsche was an adversary of his agenda.

"Nietzsche is the only non-Jewish, the only pagan ethicist in Europe."
          I pointed out that a combination of attacks on Christianity don't add up to anything coherent. It's a lot of white noise and gibberish.

I don't put any German philosopher on a pedestal, so your opinion of one versus another makes no difference to me. I'm more into Locke than most other modern philosophers. I'm less interested in the esoteric and moreso in practical religious fellowship.

I don't care about Darwin one way or another. He was another overrated copycat and innovated nothing relevant. Reality is as before him.

I don't care about Jewish opinions.

Nietzsche was as much a cultural deconstructionist as any Marxist dialectal propagandist. Nietzsche is dead.

Once again: Nietzsche gave nothing in return for the nihilist void he left people.
          https://forums.skadi.net/filedata/fetch?type=thumb&filedataid=113340

Comment

I pointed out that a combination of attacks on Christianity don't add up to anything coherent. It's a lot of white noise and gibberish.
            You can't just wave these arguments away with a single quip. Address my points.

Originally posted by Baorn View Post
            Nietzsche was as much a cultural deconstructionist as any Marxist dialectal propagandist. Nietzsche is dead.

Once again: Nietzsche gave nothing in return for the nihilist void he left people.
            Nietzsche offered heroic idealism.
            Elessar likes this.

Comment

• As if you know how to stay on topic and answer with statements grounded in reality? Say you do, then realize that I have compared them with velvet's answers. I'm not sure why you don't want to enlighten her beyond fluffy conspiracy theories. It's not like I've engaged in them.

Nietzsche only said that we must live like animals bereft of civilization and the Eye of Divine Providence. He is the basis of the New Atheists' vicious assaults on the beliefs of mostly Christendom, but who make politically correct comments about Israelis and Arabs.

Comment

blub nonsensical name-dropping
                You better look up Agenda 2030, UN Replacement Migration and other sources, before you call things conspiracy "theory", a scareword they invented to keep idiotic christian imbecils from looking closer.

Ten years ago "New World Order" was called a "conspiracy theory" by the same people who actually build it up, right in front of your eyes, but of course you're blind, just as you have been teached to be. Never mind that "New World Order" with an endless collection of masonic symbolism is written on the fuckn dollars you go shopping with. Like no other president before, Obama excessively used the phase when justifying another war for globalists goals.

Your funny "freedom statue" is a masonic symbol, the Obilisk in Washington is another, the Pentagram form Pentagon, hammer&circles everywhere. Talk about "communist", masonic symbolism...

Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are of the same family line, even Obama shares their bloodline (through his mother). As General Clarke explains the American public since a decade, your next war will be Iran (and Iraq once more, and of course Greater Israel, formerly known as Syria), and you'll be blind to the fact that you're only help eradicating obstacles on the road to a One World Goverment and instead sing the hymns of #MAGA and your born-again evangelical catholics at the top of your govt, happily throwing firebombs into the Israel-Palestine conflict, swapping more immigrants into Europe, like the US did and does with Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Sudan and all the other wars of the US (222 wars in 239 years of existence, not even one year without a war).

Likewise planned by CIA, Europe will be in civil war latest in 2020, as things develop currently, probably sooner. And like in Syria, the US army in Germany and NATO throughout Europe will supply their IS-fighters with weapons and logistics against Europeans.

You think christianity is a salvation? Look again

Pope kisses the Ring of his bosses, Rockefeller and Rothschild.

One World Currency, a World Bank already exists, plus the IMF

The precurser to a One World Government are already widely in the open, just that blinded idiots refuse to see them, they're called UN, UNO, UNESCO etc.

Oh yes, the US will be the last to fall, but only because the US is the weapon that will bring the rest of the world down.

Just as the US came to destroy Europe in the name of World Jewry
                (New York Times, 1940)

But hey, it's all just "conspiracy theory", nothing of this is really happening, let's sing a gospel for world peace and continue ignoring the giant, white elefant with New World Order painted on it dancing through the middle of the room.

Spare us your anti-German diatribe, you sold them your country in 1913. Actually, you threw it behind them for free and threw the entire govt power right behind, your legislation and your economy. The US is the globalist zionist terror central of the world. But hey, never mind. Blame ze dschermans...

Mööv and SpearBrave like this.
                Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
                Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
                und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
                Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

sigpic

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

• Originally posted by velvet View Post
                      You better look up Agenda 2030, UN Replacement Migration and other sources, before you call things conspiracy "theory", a scareword they invented to keep idiotic christian imbecils from looking closer.
                      Yes, the spread of conspiracy theories is part of an overarching discredit agenda. The ruling powers mix in absurdities among genuine ones. JFK assassination, 9/11 attacks, and lunar landings are at least in the realm of plausibility.

Ten years ago "New World Order" was called a "conspiracy theory" by the same people who actually build it up, right in front of your eyes, but of course you're blind, just as you have been teached to be. Never mind that "New World Order" with an endless collection of masonic symbolism is written on the fuckn dollars you go shopping with. Like no other president before, Obama excessively used the phase when justifying another war for globalists goals.
                      The talk about NWO is nothing new, it's just another way of numbing gullible people who fully trust in their governments, prodding them into slavery as they give up more of their rights for entertainment and comfort.

Your funny "freedom statue" is a masonic symbol, the Obilisk in Washington is another, the Pentagram form Pentagon, hammer&circles everywhere. Talk about "communist", masonic symbolism...
                      The obelisk was never a Masonic symbol. To my knowledge, Freemasonry has never laid claim to any of those symbols, it's more of a field of study that has gone astray in recent times.

Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are of the same family line, even Obama shares their bloodline (through his mother).
                      This view comes too close to the typically Christian view of all world leaders being satanists. It's possible that there are crypto-Jews in some nations like Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Russia.

Spare us your anti-German diatribe, you sold them your country in 1913. Actually, you threw it behind them for free and threw the entire govt power right behind, your legislation and your economy. The US is the globalist zionist terror central of the world. But hey, never mind. Blame ze dschermans...
                      And that's why I view it as a misfortune to be born in America. There's no longer any firm connection to Germany. Just rootless...
                      Baorn likes this.

Comment

• Though I don't always like everything Varg says, he does put out some good common sense videos, from time to time.
                        Mööv likes this.
                        Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X