How Open Minded Are You?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How Open Minded Are You?

Hmmm... a 20% here. This test is built under the preconception that "open-mindedness" consists of how little disgust/opposition you project towards modern society.

That means that as a WN, I already knew I was pretty much toast when it came to getting the higher scores. lol.

Comment

You Are 80% Open Minded You are so open minded that your brain may have fallen out!
      Well, not really. But you may be confused on where you stand.
      You don't have a judgemental bone in your body, and you're very accepting.
      You enjoy the best of every life philosophy, even if you sometimes contradict yourself.

Comment

You Are 68% Open Minded
        You are a very open minded person, but you're also well grounded.
        Tolerant and flexible, you appreciate most lifestyles and viewpoints.
        But you also know where you stand firm, and you can draw that line.
        You're open to considering every possibility - but in the end, you stand true to yourself.
        Land of the Free because of the Brave.
        "Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." Dag Hammarskjold
        "Children know the truth. Love is not an emotion. Love is behavior." Andrew Vachss

Comment

AW: How Open Minded Are You?

You Are 44% Open Minded

You aren't exactly open minded, but you have been known to occasionally change your mind. You're tolerant enough to get along with others who are very different... But you may be quietly judgmental of things or people you think are wrong. You take your own values pretty seriously, and it would take a lot to change them.

Comment

I'm a fairly open-minded person and can entertain the possibility of many ideas without necessarily accepting them all. I try not to be judgmental about things although there are a few limits which I will not surpass. I can agree to disagree and accept many perspectives, and try to put myself into the shoes of those who entertain them, to better understand them.

Comment

You Are 20% Open Minded

You may be surprised to hear that you're not very open minded... and a little judgmental.
              You tend to dislike others that are different from you.
              While you may be open to a few new things, you don't reach far beyond what you believe.
              And it's likely that you don't even want to discuss different points of view!

Actually, I'm surprised it's this high.

Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

Comment

You Are 12% Open Minded
                Less than even HoM. How the hell did that happen?

Obviously not a serious test but even so, some questions are rather vague, though, without further information.
                "Die Lehre von der Spaltung in Norddeutschland und Süddeutschland ist irrig, falsch und verrucht. Es ist eine Lehre von einem bösen Feind ausgegangen. Es gibt ein Norddeutschland und es gibt ein Süddeutschland wie es eine rechte und eine linke Hand am Menschen gibt. Aber der Mensch ist eins und hat nur einen Sinn und ein Herz, und Deutschland ist ein und soll nur einen Sinn und ein Herz haben." - Wartburgfest 1817

Comment

Yeah, not very good designed questions...

You Are 8% Open Minded
                  Maybe I'm just too old and tired for most of this sh!t
                  Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
                  Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
                  und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
                  Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

sigpic

Comment

I refused to acknowledge and download what my gut instinct told me was intrusive adware (possibly malicious) at the link provided by the OP. So I couldn't open the quiz page.

However, just for fun, I copied the list of quiz questions on the page the link opens to, and put my written answers in parentheses. Of course, I don't know what the results would be. But I found the time I spent answering the questions to be quite entertaining, and even humorous.
                    Baorn likes this.
                    “A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot.”

Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

You are 60% Open Minded

You are a very open minded person, but you're also well grounded.
                      Tolerant and flexible, you appreciate most lifestyles and viewpoints.
                      But you also know where you stand firm, and you can draw that line.
                      You're open to considering every possibility - but in the end, you stand true to yourself.
                      Sounds about right. I will consider anyone's viewpoint and I can usually see where they're coming from. But in the end, I stand true to myself. Heh.

Comment

Vague questions but rather accurate.

Comment

You are 0% Open Minded

You are a very hateful and bigoted person,
                          and you would become a Grand Wizard in the KKK
                          if the Ku Klux Klan wouldn't be far too liberal for you.
                          Your IP has been reported to the SPLC and to the
                          Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith, so that the
                          Open-Minded People in this test can deal with you...

Hmmm ... well, I didn't expect that, that's for certain.

Originally posted by Idis View Post
                          I'm a fairly open-minded person and can entertain the possibility of many ideas without necessarily accepting them all. I try not to be judgmental about things although there are a few limits which I will not surpass.
                          And what limits are those?
                          Aeternitas and Baorn like this.
                          This is a placeholder for a signature.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorburn View Post
                            You are 0% Open Minded

You are a very hateful and bigoted person,
                            and you would become a Grand Wizard in the KKK
                            if the Ku Klux Klan wouldn't be far too liberal for you.
                            Your IP has been reported to the SPLC and to the
                            Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith, so that the
                            Open-Minded People in this test can deal with you...

Hmmm ... well, I didn't expect that, that's for certain.

And what limits are those?
                            Calls me judgmental, meanwhile I just don't care to engage certain other people. Of course it's a bit satire, but if you are not one of those that adores anybody, as long as he isn't from a White, Christian tradition than, you are a hater according to the thought police.
                            Gareth Lee Hunter likes this.

Comment

Working...
                            X