Forum Back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Back

Due to technical difficulties we have unfortunately lost the data from the last cca. 2 weeks. This includes both threads/posts and related but also new registrations. So if you registered an account on/after the 21st of May you will need to re-register. We are sorry for the inconvenience, unfortunately there was no other way. Our host sat for days trying to fix the problem.

Also, we upgraded to 3.6.12 patch level 2 so some modifications like thread of the day won't work anymore. We may get back to this at a later time.

Thanks for our members' understanding and patience.

A.

Originally posted by Aeternitas View Post
    Due to technical difficulties we have unfortunately lost the data from the last cca. 2 weeks. This includes both threads/posts and related but also new registrations.
    Well, then I guess it's good that I haven't been posting much on Skadi the last weeks.
    "Man evolved in cooperating groups united by common cultural and genetic ties, and it is only in such a setting that the individual can feel truly free, and truly protected. Men cannot live happily alone and without values or any sense of identity…" - Alain de Benoist
    Motpol.nu - Alternative Right - Arktos.com
    Click here for a sound-track to my posts.

Comment

And now it seems to work fine, this far at least. Thanks to those who worked hard to get Skadi back up again.
      A democracy is nothing more than mob rule,
      where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%.

Comment

Welcome Back Skadi!

I just wanted to say a big thank you to those involved in getting Skadi back online. I don't post much these days but I'm a regular lurker nonetheless. I've been following recent events through the posts on Twitter from Anonymous and 4Chan and was quite worried about personal info they may have gained. At one point I thought that maybe Skadi was gone for good.

Anyways, glad to see you back!

Comment

Nice to see Skadi back up and running.
          Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
          Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
          und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
          Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

sigpic

Comment

I am happy that Skadi is back, but now I'm just scared because the fact that it went down and has been just tells me some masons are watching this site. I remember the day after or so I posted about freemasons controlling Alex Jones, the forums go down. Oh yeah, and everyone missed that it was birthday yesterday
            sigpic
            "The west is the best" -Jim Morrison
            "All our race proud and free" -Donovan

Comment

Well, happy birthday!

As this was the second time the forum was 'dead' in a few weeks I thought it was a 'cyber-attack' (paranoid). But it left a hole in my life as somewhere to visit each day! Great to see it back.
              “unless they know, mystically, that beneath the concrete lies the earth which has nourished their race for a thousand years and ... that it is their own earth from which their blood is shed and renewed, then they are a lost people, and easy prey for those who have lacked roots for many centuries"
              A. K. Chesterton

Comment

No need to get paranoid, Hun
                Just a database breakdown, that can happen and it doesnt need a reason to do so.

Happy belated Birthday anyway
                Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
                Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
                und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
                Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

sigpic

Comment

Glad to see the forum back.

I was having withdrawals.

Comment

I'm glad it's back, for the last two weeks I've had to make do with the Apricity

Comment

We´re still alive! It feels so good to see the forum back! I´d lie if I said that there weren´t hours where I was seriously worried about the fate of our beloved forum last week. I think the administration deserves and needs support and thankfulness.

Sometimes you recognize things that are very dear to you only when they´re gone.

So Skadites, let´s get back to work!
                      sigpic
                      "Judge of your natural character by what you do in your dreams" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

It's good to see many of us back after only a few hours of the forum being back up! Thanks for bearing with us while we sorted out the problems.

Comment

So what took it down in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by The Hungry Hun View Post
                            Oh yeah, and everyone missed that it was birthday yesterday
                            Happy birthday!

I'm glad the forum is back up too

Comment

Yes, the administration did a good job in bringing the forum back. We mortals cannot even begin to understand the long, tireless hours they put into it - most of it is done hidden and never seen, heard or felt by anyone, bite like the inner life of a Swiss clockwork.

All hail the administration for their tireless efforts and especially of course Aeternitas who will have reliably put the extra work into her schedule despite her manifold obligations.

Originally posted by thecryingorc View Post
                              I'm glad it's back, for the last two weeks I've had to make do with the Apricity
                              Some would rather stay abstinent than trade Bavarian beer for Tennent's. The Apricity is not altogether a bad place, but it certainly don't have the cozy smell of home the way Skadi does.
                              -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
                              -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
                              -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Comment

Working...
                              X