No announcement yet.

Stuff That Pisses You Off

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downhill skiing is incredibly dangerous even for people who are fit. People normally think auto racing is the most dangerous sport, but Michael Schumacher had a long F1 career without serious incident, only to crack his head skiing and never truly recover. Natasha Richardson and Sonny Bono are other celebs who died in skiing accidents.
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

Comment

• People who drive too slow, people who dont move out of the way on the freeway.

Yes i have road rage, i flip people off, i honk, i use my headlights, ive also chased people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maintenance View Post
        People who drive too slow, people who dont move out of the way on the freeway.

Yes i have road rage, i flip people off, i honk, i use my headlights, ive also chased people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anglo-Briton View Post
          I know its silly but i really hate people who cant drive, i get hot and ready to smash some skulls lol.

Comment

Ahaha, it's always a great time when I watch these Russian car crash videos on YT. 'Cyka blyad' all the way, they crash in the most incredible ways. Uhm, I hope you won't become a member of that 'special' circle of drivers.

Tbh, I hate slow drivers, too. I've got a patch on the back side of my car: 'Überhol ruhig, jagen macht mehr Spaß'

What does it mean? 'Go ahead, just overtake me, hunting is more fun!'
            ~Loyal to my hate~
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Leliana View Post
              Ahaha, it's always a great time when I watch these Russian car crash videos on YT. 'Cyka blyad' all the way, they crash in the most incredible ways. Uhm, I hope you won't become a member of that 'special' circle of drivers.

Tbh, I hate slow drivers, too. I've got a patch on the back side of my car: 'Überhol ruhig, jagen macht mehr Spaß'

What does it mean? 'Go ahead, just overtake me, hunting is more fun!'
              Haha great sticker

Comment

• Becoming the innocent victim of a woman afflicted with Narcissistic Personality Disorder. I'm still in the process of recovering from this addictive and destructive relationship that nearly cost me everything that really matters to me, including my life.

These warped individuals (both male and female) are literally spiritual vampires who feed off the energy and emotions of those who are foolish enough to express compassion and empathy for them. They are superb actors who thrive on attention and sympathy. But when their victims realize what is actually transpiring and abandon all contact with them, the NPDs try to turn the truth into a vengeful lie in an effort to destroy the credibility and reputation of their former enablers.

We have all been warned 'not to feed the trolls' encountered on forums. But the NPDs we mistake for friends who we sincerely care about in the real world are far more dangerous to our physical, psychological, and emotional health, because NPDs don't have the capacity to reciprocate our genuine feelings we generate for them to feed on.

This is truly a twisted world, folks. Always be vigilant for unsuspected human predators, no matter how much they appeal to your desire to help them solve their 'problems' they usually create to entice you into their sordid little world of cruel lies, and confusing head games.
                “A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot.”

Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

• Originally posted by Gareth Lee Hunter View Post
                  Becoming the innocent victim of a woman afflicted with Narcissistic Personality Disorder. I'm still in the process of recovering from this addictive and destructive relationship that nearly cost me everything that really matters to me, including my life.
                  I feel with you. Really, I do. I was once in a relationship with a Borderliner...it cost me so much power and energy. It didn't last long, it was exhausting, all feelings pressed into one day, perfect love to the most negative outbursts and emotions. And then the addiction to Benzodiazepines like Lorazepam. I tried three times to discontinue that addicition of him. But secretly he obtained them from someone else.

Most Borderliners are broken. Not all, but most. At one time they love you so strongly that they could hug the whole world and place you on a podium...just to curse you to hell 24 hours later.

It could work with nerves of steel. But I don't have nerves of steel.
                  ~Loyal to my hate~
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Leliana View Post
                    I feel with you. Really, I do. I was once in a relationship with a Borderliner...it cost me so much power and energy. It didn't last long, it was exhausting, all feelings pressed into one day, perfect love to the most negative outbursts and emotions. And then the addiction to Benzodiazepines like Lorazepam. I tried three times to discontinue that addicition of him. But secretly he obtained them from someone else.

Most Borderliners are broken. Not all, but most. At one time they love you so strongly that they could hug the whole world and place you on a podium...just to curse you to hell 24 hours later.

It could work with nerves of steel. But I don't have nerves of steel.
                    My "nerves" were shattered by this warped individual. I will never fully recover from the damage she inflicted upon me to satiate her unnatural craving.

I realize how bizarre this personal revelation might seem to be. But it is the absolute truth.
                    “A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot.”

Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

• Ignorance

Comment

• I have decided I hate TV even more than I did 10 years ago. I especially hate all the "home improvement" or "fixer upper" shows on the "home and GARDEN"( very little gardening ) channel. So, since I now live with my gf and she watches these shows I have really grown to not like them at all, the host are either gays, racial others or a mixed couple. Further the home "buyers" are even worse the males are cucks and the women are fake bitches that make all the decisions and again some are racial others or mixed or same sex
                        Baorn and Gareth Lee Hunter like this.
                        Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.sigpic

Comment

• I don't like liars and oblivious people. They're a waste of time.

Comment

Well, I thought Swedish people were high up on the happiness list next to Denmark and Norway.

Comment

Working...
                            X