• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Primus View Post
    Waiting for Mass Effect 3.
    You played the demo yet? I have, and yes, it is great

Originally posted by Sefo
    Jersey Shore... the state of New Jersey... people from New Jersey...
    You know what, I've been to NJ. It's not that bad at all.

It's 10 times worse.
    Let truth and falsehood grapple...truth is strong-
    John Milton

Comment

• Gay men who insist on talking in that annoying feminine lisp. I also hate the current campaign to make their disgusting behavior acceptable. And let's not forget their constant whining about "persecution". Frankly, I believe they bring the hatred of the masses upon themselves.
      "So long as you are a slave to the opinions of the many you have not yet approached freedom or tasted its nectar."
      -Emperor Julian the Apostate

Comment

• Race Trators, Wiggers and Religous Nutcases . . .

What pisses me off? . . Race Trators, Wiggers and Religious Nutcases who think the World is about to end and we all have to kiss Israels behind because the ¨Bible¨ say we have to be graetful to these ¨Gods Chosen People¨ and get ready for Doomsday etc. . . . . This is just the kind of passivistic stupidity racist ¨Whitey-Killers¨ love to see.
        We inherited the legacy of Rome, under the Black Eagle and White Oak. We tamed the wild Auerochs, and with our heavy plough, turned wilderness to cornucopia, and laid the foundations of modern economy. We built and defended Europe's fortresses, and with our blood and tears, we anointed the land we call Heimat.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingOvGermania View Post
          You played the demo yet? I have, and yes, it is great
          Nope, not going to spoil myself!
          'Militia est vita hominis super terram [The life of man upon earth is a warfare] (Job 7:1).'

Comment

• I know this may sound ridiculous, but being called a dumb blonde. It drives me insaine! I even considered colouring my hair darker to avoid it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MythoLogical View Post
              I know this may sound ridiculous, but being called a dumb blonde. It drives me insaine! I even considered colouring my hair darker to avoid it.
              No one gets called dumb simply for being blonde. If someone is called a "dumb blonde" it's likely to be because she did something dumb and it's being attributed to her blondness. If she coloured her hair but continued to act dumb, it would be pinned on some other trait. Even her sex will do in the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kussmaul View Post
                Same here. Or when I'm reading a newspaper and someone interrupts my reading by asking "Anything good in the newspaper?" I've had different people always use that exact same expression, as if that is the proper phrase to use when intruding on someone else's attempt to read a newspaper. They must have seen someone else do it, and think it's okay, or maybe someone has done it to them when they were trying to read a paper, and they're just passing along the rudeness.

Please, all you people out there, for the love of God, let me read my newspaper (and you can have it when I'm finished).
                Or they say "What are you reading?" Like they really care. Or maybe it'll be something they're familiar with so we can be bosom buddies forever. Lots of lonely people out there!
                Some days you just want to holler your head off!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sefo View Post
                  Jersey Shore... the state of New Jersey... people from New Jersey...
                  Wow... you'd LOVE Long Island then. LOL

Overly zealous and opinionated professors piss me off.
                  sigpic
                  "The west is the best" -Jim Morrison
                  "All our race proud and free" -Donovan

Comment

• Originally posted by The Hungry Hun View Post
                    Wow... you'd LOVE Long Island then. LOL

Overly zealous and opinionated professors piss me off.
                    You'd LOVE Upstate NY even more....well, if your entire idea of existence is drinking and partying and nothing else, than yes.
                    John Milton

Comment

• The fact that the filth in this video is considered "art". Don't forget that our children are exposed to this crap!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZE7amEXaDQ
                      "So long as you are a slave to the opinions of the many you have not yet approached freedom or tasted its nectar."

Comment

• Originally posted by TheStormer View Post
                        The fact that the filth in this video is considered "art". Don't forget that our children are exposed to this crap!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZE7amEXaDQ
                        That's because modern 'art', in keeping with Frankfurt School/Kali Yuga/Cultural Degeneracy-bringing doctrine, is against the idea of beauty in and of itself, preferring ugliness and perversion to beauty and ideals. This video says it better than I ever can;
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ4Ce...eature=related
                        John Milton

Comment

• People who downplay the Anglo heritage of the U.S. in favor of multiculturalism.
                          'Militia est vita hominis super terram [The life of man upon earth is a warfare] (Job 7:1).'

Comment

• Camp sites that are on the "map" but you dont know that you must pay until you get there and then they have very little to offer for the money eg a toilet
                            Tasmanian twice the heads!!.......twice the intelligence!?

Comment

• The fiasco surrounding people who have supposedly seen hell. Go to spiritlessons.com to see many examples. It annoys me to see people mindlessly buy into these testimonies without raising a single question. Just look at the circus surrounding Angelica Zambrano. Hardly anyone is questioning her. When someone does, however, they are bombarded with a bunch of Biblical verses and convoluted statements that really do not answer the question.

What kind of God is Yahweh if He sends many innocent people to Hell? There are some who even claim that there are many small children in Hell? Why? Because their mother never took them to Sunday school. It says so, here. http://www.youtube.com/user/Spiritlessons?v=LY1SPX98r0Y

No wonder the churches are losing followers.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheStormer
                                No wonder the churches are losing followers.
                                Mmm, they should read up on their philosophy more.

"If the gods exist, then to abandon human beings is not frightening; the gods would never subject you to harm. And if they don’t exist, or don’t care what happens to us, what would be the point of living in a world without gods or Providence? But they do exist, they do care what happens to us, and everything a person needs to avoid real harm they have placed within him. If there were anything harmful on the other side of death, they would have made sure that the ability to avoid it was within you. If it doesn’t harm your character, how can it harm your life? Nature would not have overlooked such dangers through failing to recognize them, or because it saw them but was powerless to prevent or correct them. Nor would itever, through inability or incompetence, make such a mistake as to let good and bad things happen indiscriminately to good and bad alike. But death and life, success and failure, pain and pleasure, wealth and poverty ,all these happen to good and bad alike, and they are neither noble nor shameful—and hence neither good nor bad" -Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Working...
                                X