Genocide in South Africa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genocide in South Africa

The mainstream media ignore it, so independent journalists are finally doing something about it.
    Well done Lauren
    Our beauty is our power, our strength. We can’t allow them to change us, to lessen us. I will never grant them that satisfaction, and neither should you!

White Oleander

Lauren Southern has improved. Totally. Same with Brittany Pettibone. A good eye-opener.
    SpearBrave and Thorburn like this.
    ~Loyal to my hate~
    sigpic

Comment

Lauren, Brittany & Crowder are three things I watch regularly & all are getting lots of views much to the ire of YouTube.
      SpearBrave and Thorburn like this.
      Our beauty is our power, our strength. We can’t allow them to change us, to lessen us. I will never grant them that satisfaction, and neither should you!

White Oleander

Comment

The story of blacks boiling a boy alive I heard on Stormfront, but never believed it could be true as I never heard it in the main stream media. Well it was true and we heard it from the crime scene investigator

The most disturbing story from the crime scene investigator was of the babies being bathed by their mother when the blacks came and killed the babies in the bathroom. Then took the mother to the bedroom brutally raping her before killing her. Yet one poor baby was still alive and crawled looking for his mother leaving a blood trail from the bathroom to the bedroom where he died near his mother's corpse.
        SpearBrave and Leliana like this.

White Oleander

Comment

Its unfortunate that Lauren Southern is nothing but a self-promoting crypto-Jew who likes to sell books and reinvented another niche for herself, as a "pro-white" commentator. Anything to gate-keep the goyim and misdirect them from looking at her fellow chosenites who are the ones responsible for this state of affairs even in South Africa.

She is ostensibly of Danish roots, but with the birth-name Simonsen. This just happens to be the surname of a prominent Jewish family that has produced several of the chief rabbis of Denmark. She alluded to this when she ranted about how her grandparents were "persecuted" by the "Nazis". She followed this up with prostituting herself out to the hardcore Zionist Ezra Levant's "The Rebel" media.

Like some others of her ilk, she sees European-descended people waking up, and so feel the need to reinvent herself and create a new niche that can misdirect the natural anger of our peoples away from the Jews who are in the drivers' seat of these genocidal policies. Unfortunately, its been successful and a big money-making enterprise for her.

Several people who knew her in school even came forward and revealed that she dated two brown-skinned guys of Muslim backgrounds. Both ultimately rejected her, so she also has a personal dimension to it aside from her own Zionism. One thing that's certain, is if she actually cared for our European peoples, then she wouldn't be a shill for Israel and Jewish interests.
          Thorburn likes this.

Comment

She’s doing good work and I’d like to see what she has to say about those allegations. Such allegations are often inventions of cultural Marxists to discredit anyone right of center.
            Theunissen likes this.

White Oleander

Comment

• Sean_Jobst
              Sean_Jobst commented
              Editing a comment
              Actually, the evidence is out there and includes the two videos posted by Thorburn. The work has already been done about awareness of the white genocide of South Africa. She is merely creating a new niche and audience for herself to sell books, after her Rebel media gig failed. She isn't adding anything original, its just rehashing what others have already said for less commercial/self-serving reasons.

I don't mean to detract from the original post though. I'm just very skeptical of all these alt-right celebrities. I endorse the research and documentation done at the following website: https://spencergate.wordpress.com/

Originally posted by Sean_Jobst View Post
            Its unfortunate that Lauren Southern is nothing but a self-promoting crypto-Jew who likes to sell books and reinvented another niche for herself, as a "pro-white" commentator. Anything to gate-keep the goyim and misdirect them from looking at her fellow chosenites who are the ones responsible for this state of affairs even in South Africa.

She is ostensibly of Danish roots, but with the birth-name Simonsen. This just happens to be the surname of a prominent Jewish family that has produced several of the chief rabbis of Denmark. She alluded to this when she ranted about how her grandparents were "persecuted" by the "Nazis". She followed this up with prostituting herself out to the hardcore Zionist Ezra Levant's "The Rebel" media.

Like some others of her ilk, she sees European-descended people waking up, and so feel the need to reinvent herself and create a new niche that can misdirect the natural anger of our peoples away from the Jews who are in the drivers' seat of these genocidal policies. Unfortunately, its been successful and a big money-making enterprise for her.

Several people who knew her in school even came forward and revealed that she dated two brown-skinned guys of Muslim backgrounds. Both ultimately rejected her, so she also has a personal dimension to it aside from her own Zionism. One thing that's certain, is if she actually cared for our European peoples, then she wouldn't be a shill for Israel and Jewish interests.
            Right. There are actually two brief, interesting videos about her, for those who are interested.

Sean_Jobst likes this.
            This is a placeholder for a signature.

Comment

Originally posted by The Aesthete View Post
              She’s doing good work and I’d like to see what she has to say about those allegations. Such allegations are often inventions of cultural Marxists to discredit anyone right of center.
              Agreed, or they concoct something up from people's past that can be used as bait some of our guys will go for.

Right now she's doing some great work, which I appreciate, regardless of other criticism that can be brought up. Save it for when she does do something contrary to our cause.
              Stormraaf, Leliana and 2 others like this.

Comment

Actually, the evidence is out there and includes the two videos posted by Thorburn. The work has already been done about awareness of the white genocide of South Africa. She is merely creating a new niche and audience for herself to sell books, after her Rebel media gig failed. She isn't adding anything original, its just rehashing what others have already said for less commercial/self-serving reasons.

I don't mean to detract from the original post though. I'm just very skeptical of all these alt-right celebrities. I endorse the research and documentation done at the following website: https://spencergate.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Thorburn
                  Thorburn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Strong tobacco.

I'm of the opinion that any further attention she can bring to the plight of white South Africans is a positive, even if she might have some ulterior motives.
                https://twitter.com/E_W_Whitehead

Comment

Lauren Southern may have some 'flaws' but we are not in the condition to sort people out. We are a small group, and if we divide ourselves, we weaken us and fail to reach our goal. Germanic preservation. For now, I consider Lauren Southern as an (temporally?) ally. Brittany Bettibone is in a relationship with the Austrian leader of the Identitarian Movement, Martin Sellner. She's an ally, too.
                  ~Loyal to my hate~
                  sigpic

Comment

• SpearBrave
                    SpearBrave commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I agree we can't afford to be throwing away our paddles in an upstream battle.

Ah, ten year old "news". Bedre sent end aldrig.

Comment

Land or Death: Mandela's Failed Rainbow Nation

White Oleander

Comment

Working...
                    X