PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Here Current or Former National Alliance Members?

beowulf wodenson
Monday, April 25th, 2005, 03:36 PM
I'm a former member of the National Alliance, and wondered if anyone on this board happened to be current or former members, and are aware of the apparent break-up of the org. I had to resign from it because of personal circumstances over a year ago, but I don't know what to make of the current BS with the NA. It seems obvious that the current "leadership" has to go, but the dissident camp's motives also seem suspect. Whatever the case, it's effectively torpedoed a once proud and strong organization when under Dr. Pierce, a man I very much admired, very disappointing to me. I don't know what to make of the mess, does anyone here have any insights on the whole thing?

Stig NHF
Tuesday, April 26th, 2005, 09:06 AM
Don't be so quick to call the bird dead, await what will happen before you declear anything to be "broken up" or "dead".

beowulf wodenson
Tuesday, April 26th, 2005, 02:11 PM
Don't be so quick to call the bird dead, await what will happen before you declear anything to be "broken up" or "dead". True 'nuff. I guess a more accurate appraisal would be "seriously weakened", a "pale shadow of former strength" or something to that effect. Whatever the case,the NA ain't what it used to be. :cool: