PDA

View Full Version : The Ethnic Crime Report Thread

Death and the Sun
Monday, April 11th, 2005, 05:20 PM
We all suffer directly or indirectly from crimes committed by non-White immigrants. Perhaps we all havenít been victims of assault, robbery or rape, but by now Iím sure every one of us here at least knows someone who has been. The media refuses to talk about it, but in fact there is an epidemic of immigrant crime sweeping all over Europe.

Even minor criminal activity makes our lives that much less tolerable day by day: immigrants shoplift (causing prices to go up), they abuse and cheat the welfare system out of our tax money, they vandalize public property and litter.

Now and then there are stories in the news section about a new atrocity, thatís basically bad enough to make it into the media. That usually leads to a lot of righteous anger and lots of smilies with axes and nooses involved. Nothing wrong with that, but letís try to turn to this to our advantage somehow: letís catalogue their crimes in this thread. The more material we can get together, the better debate / recruitment tool this will be.

Post links to news stories, photographs, statistics etc. The idea is to be unashamedly emotional and sensationalistic. Iíve noticed that video clips are especially effective.

Iím stickying this thread, so that it can be resurrected from time to time.

Death and the Sun
Monday, April 18th, 2005, 09:47 PM
Here is a link that everyone who has the stomach for it should visit:

(Warning!! Very disturbing)
http://www.stopboergenocide.com/4466/32601.html

Here you can download a South African television program dealing with farm murders there. The victims are almost always elderly White people, who are often beaten and tortured with astonishing savagery before they are killed.

God, I would LOVE to force some idiot who thinks the end of Apartheid was a wonderful thing to watch this video.

Of course there's no explicit mention of the attackers' race, but still it's great that someone is reporting these events.

www.stopboergenocide.com other valuable resources and information, too.

Death and the Sun
Monday, April 18th, 2005, 10:06 PM
This one is old, and I'm sure many of you have already seen it, but I'll post it here anyway.

http://aeonflux.exctazy.org/brl/mis...e_to_sweden.mpg

Btw, if possible save these clips on your computers, because the links tend to stop working after a while.

Blood_Axis
Tuesday, April 19th, 2005, 09:57 AM
Unfortunately, I have lots of personal stories to share if anyone's interested. :frown:

In Greece we suffer mostly from Albanian immigration, which is totally uncontrollable and thus most are criminals -not to say that for all Albanians, but for the majority of those who crossed the Greek borders illegally.

The most shocking experience involves a close friend of mine. His father owned a gas station and had an Albanian guy working for him. In exchange for his hospitality and help, the Albanian one day walked into the store with a shotgun, shot my friend's father in cold blood and robbed the cash register.

My friend and his two siblings were left without a father, and their mother, in addition to struggling for a living to feed three children by herself, has spent huge amounts of money in lawyers for endless trials, because the Albanian keeps running away.

And now for the juice: While the killer was hiding from the authorities, his fellow albanians (his friends and relatives) at some point approached my friend's mother and offered her a deal:
"If you give us X amount of money (an amount that is approximately 1000 euros) we'll kill him for you so that you don't have to worry anymore about him". :O

She reclined the offer and still chases him to court. 10 years after the murder, he is still on the loose.

I know it sounds unbeliaveble. Sad story but utterly true. :frown:

Todesritter
Tuesday, April 19th, 2005, 11:21 AM
Unfortunately, I have lots of personal stories to share if anyone's interested. :frown:

In Greece we suffer mostly from Albanian immigration, which is totally uncontrollable and thus most are criminals -not to say that for all Albanians, but for the majority of those who crossed the Greek borders illegally.

The most shocking experience involves a close friend of mine. His father owned a gas station and had an Albanian guy working for him. In exchange for his hospitality and help, the Albanian one day walked into the store with a shotgun, shot my friend's father in cold blood and robbed the cash register.

My friend and his two siblings were left without a father, and their mother, in addition to struggling for a living to feed three children by herself, has spent huge amounts of money in lawyers for endless trials, because the Albanian keeps running away.

And now for the juice: While the killer was hiding from the authorities, his fellow albanians (his friends and relatives) at some point approached my friend's mother and offered her a deal:
"If you give us X amount of money (an amount that is approximately 1000 euros) we'll kill him for you so that you don't have to worry anymore about him". :O

She reclined the offer and still chases him to court. 10 years after the murder, he is still on the loose.

She trusts the law as any civilized person is raised to do, but only the fist or the sword will do for these sort of betraying guests.

Todesritter
Tuesday, April 19th, 2005, 11:25 AM
My heart goes out to your friendís family, and if I were nearer, I would offer to help. A host should never be murdered by a person he sponsors, and no family should be broken by betrayal, this person should be flayed alive.

Blood_Axis
Tuesday, April 19th, 2005, 11:33 AM
My heart goes out to your friendís family, and if I were nearer, I would offer to help. A host should never be murdered by a person he sponsors, and no family should be broken by betrayal, this person should be flayed alive.Thank you very much. My thoughts exactly.

I can't believe it that someone would murder a decent family man in cold blood.

Now his children say that he should have never trusted an Albanian, but back then the Albanian immigration was only beginning so people didn't know what was coming for them.

The worst criminals have come to Greece and already established their own mafia, while the authorities are looking the other way. Go figure.

It's only getting worse from now on. :frown:

Todesritter
Tuesday, April 19th, 2005, 11:38 AM
I wish I could do something for you nice European people, America is already a lost cause, but I can still dream of buying as much forest as I like, and filling it with myself, armaments, and wolves/dogs to be left in peace in my old age.

Blood_Axis
Tuesday, April 19th, 2005, 11:53 AM
I wish I could do something for you nice European people, America is already a lost cause, but I can still dream of buying as much forest as I like, and filling it with myself, armaments, and wolves/dogs to be left in peace in my old age.Well if we don't do something, Europe is soon going down the drain as well. Already European countries are flooded by non-white immigrants and plagued by criminal elements.

Off topic: I remember how shocked I was when I visited London 10 years ago. I was staying at the Cumberland Hotel on Oxford Street, which is full of tourist gift shops. I remember back then I was so displeased that I practically saw no British whatsoever working in those shops. It was all blacks, Pakistanis, Hindus and so on. I intended to buy some souvenir for my mom and I finally didn't, as it didn't strike me well to buy British stuff off the hands of blacks and Pakistanis. :annoysigr

I remember one night, while walking around the Soho area, a gang of blacks where stalking me and my friend, trying to sell us marijuana. We kept refusing and they kept following us with a not-so-friendly look on their faces. I had the idea of going into a McDonalds that was right ahead thinking that if we are among other people they would stop chasing us. And so we did, and as we entered the McDonalds, all heads turned towards us -we were the only whites in the whole reastaurant!! :O :rotfl:

We rushed out and we finally got into a taxi and headed back to the Hotel. I was very young and I got too scared as this was probably my first encounter with blacks. :speechles

At that time non-white immigrants had not yet appeared in Greece so I had never seen anything like it before and was absolutely horrified. Athens is just like that now. I cannot imagine what London is like now. :frown:

I am very frustrated to see the best European countries turning into that multi-cultural melting pot.

Death and the Sun
Tuesday, April 19th, 2005, 05:09 PM
I moved some off-topic posts from here into their own thread in the Lounge. ;)

Blood Axis;

I am very sorry to hear about your friend's father. But alas, I cannot say that I'm surprised. Once I had an Albanian (a Kosovan) co-worker, who later moved in with a Finnish girl who had a cat. But this guy complained that he "didn't like cats". So I asked him what did he do? The guy answered with a straight face, as if it were the most common and ordinary thing in the world to do, that he dropped the cat into the toilet bowl, closed the lid and kept flushing until the cat was dead.

These people are seriously among the most vile, lowest form of humans imaginable; much worse than many blacks, for example, and that's saying a lot. Trust, loyalty and honor mean nothing to them. Shooting someone who gave you a chance to prove yourself and make something of yourself in a new country is exactly the kind of thing these people would do.

Anyway, thank you for your input and keep your reports coming. I do think it is important to get the word out about the real consequences of immigration. As we have seen in this thread, it can literally be a matter of life and death.

Death and the Sun
Tuesday, April 19th, 2005, 05:12 PM
America is already a lost cause

Don't be so defeatist. ;)

The Unites States of America are starting to look like a lost cause, yes, but the USA won't be here forever. There will still be opportunities for White people in the American continent to create healthy and strong White nations and communities.

Glory
Tuesday, April 19th, 2005, 09:03 PM
In my old neighborhood when my parents first moved there it was a pretty nice place. You could send your kids to public schools with really having to worry about them getting beat up by black gangs or having someone break into your house at night. But after my young years more and more blacks started to come, I have no idea where they came from. When I was twelve years old my mother told me to advil from the 7-11 down the street (7-11 is a convenience store btw) so I went down there until I was approached by a black gang.

They then asked me if I had any money, I said no and that seem to set them off. All I really remember is abunch of them beating the living crap out of me for no reason. Also the black kids in school liked to do the same kind of unfair odds against white kids in school where they would mess with them and if you said anything back they would beat you up.

For non white immigration I now live in a more white area which other white families lived where I used to live and left it because now it's a ghetto. The mexicans work on the houses and other labor jobs. In my neighborhood alone they have harass women with their cat calls and making sexual suggestions. Also they have been proven to try and rape some young white girls in the neighborhood after they told them to get in their car.

Death and the Sun
Tuesday, April 19th, 2005, 10:17 PM
I cannot imagine a worse feeling than seeing a clean, peaceful and homely White neigbourhood deteriorate little by little into a multiracial dump. Especially for elderly folks who may have lived in the same area for decades and may be too old and frail to relocate, it must be an absolute nightmare. Yet hundreds of thousands, possibly millions, of Whites are going through this everyday.

Keep those stories coming, brothers and sisters. They may be unpleasant, but if we can use them to wake up more of us to reality, it will be worth it.

Lissu
Tuesday, April 19th, 2005, 10:36 PM
The stories about Albanians were simply horrible :speechles

Blood Axis, I am very sorry for your friends family - there simply is no words to describe that crime.

I have only one experience about an Albanian, that happened in Germany and he helped me quite a lot. However, perhaps he was an exception that confirms the rule.... :nopity00:

JŠnos Hunyadi
Wednesday, April 20th, 2005, 08:54 PM

From what I've heard, there are close to 800,000 Albanians in Greece and that over 1/2 of them are illegals.

There is a growing irredenist movement as Muslim Albanians are outgrowing their natural borders and lauching a reserse crusade against neighboring White Orthodox Christian nations. The number of Muslim Albanians in southern Serbia/Montenegro, western Macedonia, and Greece has exploded in recent decades. They simply have higher birthrates, they bear their children at earlier ages, and they also have a younger population as well as more women of reproductive age. They have no loyalty to the White race or European culture, religion, tradition, or values, their sole allegiance is to Islam.

http://www.albanian-students-union.com/shqip/assets/images/autogen/a_harta-etnike.gif

Let's examine some demographic data!

Notice how Serbia, Croatia, and Greece all have White/European demographic trends.

i.e. older population, older median age, lower birth rate, higher death rate, lower infant mortality rate, lower fertility rates, and higher literacy rates.

Serbia and Montinegro

Population:
10,825,900 (July 2004 est.)

Age structure:
0-14 years: 18.3% (male 1,027,479; female 956,681)
15-64 years: 66.8% (male 3,602,959; female 3,627,616)
65 years and over: 14.9% (male 693,929; female 917,236) (2004 est.)

Median age:
total: 36.6 years
male: 35.1 years
female: 38.1 years (2004 est.)

Population growth rate:
0.03% (2004 est.)

Birth rate:
12.13 births/1,000 population (2004 est.)

(inflated by gypsies and kosovar Albanians)

Death rate:
10.53 deaths/1,000 population (2004 est.)

Infant mortality rate:
total: 13.43 deaths/1,000 live births
male: 15.04 deaths/1,000 live births
female: 11.68 deaths/1,000 live births (2004 est.)

Total fertility rate:
1.67 children born/woman (2004 est.)

(Fertility rate is inflated by gypsies and Kosovar Albanians)

Literacy:
definition: age 15 and over can read and write
total population: 93%
male: 97.2%
female: 88.9% (1991)

(Note: Albanians in Kosovo are the reason why literacy isn't near 99%.)

Croatia

Population:
4,496,869 (July 2004 est.)

Age structure:
0-14 years: 16.6% (male 383,729; female 364,287)
15-64 years: 67% (male 1,497,525; female 1,515,956)
65 years and over: 16.4% (male 277,616; female 457,756) (2004 est.)

Median age:
total: 39.7 years
male: 37.7 years
female: 41.5 years (2004 est.)

Population growth rate:
-0.02% (2004 est.)

Birth rate:
9.51 births/1,000 population (2004 est.)

Death rate:
11.3 deaths/1,000 population (2004 est.)

Infant mortality rate:
total: 6.96 deaths/1,000 live births
male: 7.03 deaths/1,000 live births
female: 6.9 deaths/1,000 live births (2004 est.)

Total fertility rate:
1.39 children born/woman (2004 est.)

Literacy:
total population: 98.5%
male: 99.4%
female: 97.8% (2003 est.)

Greece

Population:
10,647,529 (July 2004 est.)

Age structure:
0-14 years: 14.5% (male 792,938; female 746,119)
15-64 years: 67% (male 3,563,703; female 3,566,549)
65 years and over: 18.6% (male 873,540; female 1,104,680) (2004 est.)

Median age:
total: 40.2 years
male: 39.1 years
female: 41.3 years (2004 est.)

Population growth rate:
0.2% (2004 est.)

Birth rate:
9.73 births/1,000 population (2004 est.)

Death rate:
10.08 deaths/1,000 population (2004 est.)

Infant mortality rate:
total: 5.63 deaths/1,000 live births
male: 6.19 deaths/1,000 live births
female: 5.04 deaths/1,000 live births (2004 est.)

Total fertility rate:
1.32 children born/woman (2004 est.)

Literacy:
total population: 97.5%
male: 98.6%
female: 96.5% (2003 est.)

However, notice the demographic similarities between Albania and Turkey.

i.e. Much younger overall population, lower median age, large population growth rate, high birth rate, low death rate, high infant mortality, high fertility rates, and low literacy rates.

Turkey

Population:
68,893,918 (July 2004 est.)

Age structure:
0-14 years: 26.6% (male 9,328,108; female 8,990,742)
15-64 years: 66.8% (male 23,394,465; female 22,650,532)
65 years and over: 6.6% (male 2,078,881; female 2,451,190) (2004 est.)

Median age:
total: 27.3 years
male: 27.1 years
female: 27.5 years (2004 est.)

Population growth rate:
1.13% (2004 est.)

Birth rate:
17.22 births/1,000 population (2004 est.)

Death rate:
5.95 deaths/1,000 population (2004 est.)

Infant mortality rate:
total: 42.62 deaths/1,000 live births
male: 46.3 deaths/1,000 live births
female: 38.76 deaths/1,000 live births (2004 est.)

Total fertility rate:
1.98 children born/woman (2004 est.)

Literacy:
total population: 86.5%
male: 94.3%
female: 78.7% (2003 est.)

Albania

Population:
3,544,808 (July 2004 est.)

Age structure:
0-14 years: 26.4% (male 489,363; female 446,586)
15-64 years: 65.3% (male 1,184,670; female 1,130,065)
65 years and over: 8.3% (male 135,177; female 158,947) (2004 est.)

Median age:
total: 28.2 years
male: 27.6 years
female: 28.7 years (2004 est.)

Population growth rate:
0.51% (2004 est.)

(Growth rate should be much higher, but it's only this low becuase lots of Albos are migrating to other parts of Europe en masse.)

Birth rate:
15.08 births/1,000 population (2004 est.)
Death rate:
5.02 deaths/1,000 population (2004 est.)

Net migration rate:
-4.93 migrant(s)/1,000 population (2004 est.)

(Notice the large number of Albanians that are infesting other European nations)

Infant mortality rate:
total: 22.31 deaths/1,000 live births
male: 23.01 deaths/1,000 live births
female: 21.54 deaths/1,000 live births (2004 est.)

Total fertility rate:
2.05 children born/woman (2004 est.)

(Even higher then Turkey's!)

Literacy:
definition: age 9 and over can read and write
total population: 86.5%
male: 93.3%
female: 79.5% (2003 est.)

Demographic info was taken from

http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/

JŠnos Hunyadi
Wednesday, April 20th, 2005, 09:00 PM
If you were to draw out a population pyramid it would resemble an African or an Asian country with a wide base but the top is narrow as it would be in Africa or Asia.

And plus the huge difference in the % of the literacy rate between men and women would also point to an underdeveloped culture.

Here are Population Pyramids for Albania, Turkey, and Zimbabwee.

http://www.census.gov/cgi-bin/ipc/idbpyr.pl?cty=AL&yr=2000&maxp=200645&maxa=100&ymax=250

http://www.census.gov/cgi-bin/ipc/idbpyr.pl?cty=TU&yr=2000&maxp=3493792&maxa=80&ymax=200

http://www.census.gov/cgi-bin/ipc/idbpyr.pl?cty=ZI&yr=2000&maxp=896029&maxa=80&ymax=200

And here is what a normal European country looks like.

(narrow bottom and wide middle)

http://www.census.gov/cgi-bin/ipc/idbpyr.pl?cty=GM&yr=2000&maxp=3783726&maxa=100&ymax=200

Lissu
Wednesday, April 20th, 2005, 10:51 PM
And here is what a normal European country looks like.

(narrow bottom and wide middle)

http://www.census.gov/cgi-bin/ipc/idbpyr.pl?cty=GM&yr=2000&maxp=3783726&maxa=100&ymax=200The largest age group of Germany seems to be ages 30-40 -> must be because of immigration I believe.

Second largest age group seems to be 60-64... Those born during the World War 2... :scratch: It should be 55-60... The children born after the war, as a result of post-war baby boom... :confused:

But anyway, the "age-pyramid" is very depressing and quite similar all over the Europe :speechles

Death and the Sun
Thursday, April 21st, 2005, 11:46 AM
The Finnish evening tabloid Ilta-Sanomat reports that a young woman has been raped in what is probably Finland's most public location: the Helsinki railway station.

http://www.virtualhelsinki.net/tour/pics/akso_rautatientori.gif

The rape took place after midnight, at a time the area is by no means deserted: Most suburban buses leave from platforms located 20-50 metres away, and Helsinki's busiest taxi stop is also nearby.

And to answer your next question... yes, he was. :violent-s

Lissu
Thursday, April 21st, 2005, 11:54 AM
The Finnish evening tabloid Ilta-Sanomat reports that a young woman has been raped in what is probably Finland's most public location: the Helsinki railway station.

http://www.virtualhelsinki.net/tour/pics/akso_rautatientori.gif

The rape took place after midnight, at a time the area is by no means deserted: Most suburban buses leave from platforms located 20-50 metres away, and Helsinki's busiest taxi stop is also nearby.

And to answer your next question... yes, he was. :violent-sThere was something about the ethnicity of rapist in Metro-magazine: a foreigner, possibly a Spanish?!? :O :rolleyes: black hair and so on. Doubt it, propably the origin of the rapist is far more south/east than that...

The rape took place behind the statue. Very public place indeed :cool:

Arcturus
Thursday, April 21st, 2005, 01:39 PM
And the reason they shut down the police station at the station was...? If I recall correctly, because it "wasn't necessary" and was "a provocation"! You Stadilaiset, you know better than I do. Please, enlighten me.

Damn, now I want to change my avatar.. For those who don't know, my avatar shows Helsinki railway station...

Glory
Thursday, April 21st, 2005, 07:57 PM
Here's where I used to live
http://www.censusscope.org/us/s24/c33/chart_race_graph_1.gif
Pretty sad isn't it?

Death and the Sun
Thursday, April 21st, 2005, 08:05 PM
And the reason they shut down the police station at the station was...? If I recall correctly, because it "wasn't necessary" and was "a provocation"! You Stadilaiset, you know better than I do. Please, enlighten me.

Damn, now I want to change my avatar.. For those who don't know, my avatar shows Helsinki railway station...

Well, I think saying that a police station at the Helsinki central is unnecessary would be a pretty good criteria for institutionalization.

I believe it was closed because the premises were simply way too small and inadequate in other ways as well. A friend of mine, for instance, has had the pleasure of spending the night at the drunk tank there. He said that was a about the size of a large food pantry -- which he shared with two Gypsies. :rolleyes:

JŠnos Hunyadi
Thursday, April 21st, 2005, 08:26 PM
Here's where I used to live
http://www.censusscope.org/us/s24/c33/chart_race_graph_1.gif
Pretty sad isn't it?

PG County?

Arcturus
Thursday, April 21st, 2005, 08:54 PM
Well, I think saying that a police station at the Helsinki central is unnecessary would be a pretty good criteria for institutionalization.

I believe it was closed because the premises were simply way too small and inadequate in other ways as well. A friend of mine, for instance, has had the pleasure of spending the night at the drunk tank there. He said that was a about the size of a large food pantry -- which he shared with two Gypsies. :rolleyes:

So instead of knocking down a few walls they shut the thing completely.. yup, sounds logical. Its only THE concentration-point of immigrants in this whole country.... I must admit, I hate taking the train from helsinki. If I do, I buy the ticket online and show up just in time to jump onboard. The whole place freaks me out... makes my neck itch.

Lissu
Thursday, April 21st, 2005, 09:17 PM
So instead of knocking down a few walls they shut the thing completely.. yup, sounds logical. Its only THE concentration-point of immigrants in this whole country.... I must admit, I hate taking the train from helsinki. If I do, I buy the ticket online and show up just in time to jump onboard. The whole place freaks me out... makes my neck itch.One night during the last summer I waited my train in the railway station, alone. Knowing the reputation of the place I was quite afraid there, even if most female victims and victims in general are usually drunk, and I wasn't.

There was this one Negro nodding on the bench, quite messed up. After a while, he just falled from the bench to the ground. All there was, was a big thud noise when he hit the asphalt. People gathered around him, but no one wanted to touch him. Then one whigger came over and started to see what is wrong with the "pal". People around asked him to ask the Negro, what has he taken. "Nah, he's just drunk. Trust me, a drunkard knows another drunkard", he said and helped the Negro in the train.

Well, not very traumatizing experience to me, but still... not the place where I would spend time alone, especially during the night time. Back then, there still was the police station. It still should be there, for the reasons told in previous posts. Railway station and surrounding areas definitely need police surveillance. Police is a friend, while Negro isn't :annoysigr

NŠttfari
Thursday, April 21st, 2005, 09:42 PM
Well, here in Iceland a gook raped an Icelandic girl and stabbed a friend of here's when he tried to help here. So, retaliation, see for your self: http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0PL8HBOFLU9NM272I4AO9M18VF

You probably can't understand Icelandic, but the pictures from his apartment tell the story. Also, his mother, living here for 10 years and given free language lessons, cannot communicate in Icelandic. This makes me happy, for I do not want this scum to speak my tongue, but also shows how much these people isolate theselves, even in a small country such as Iceland.

The gook lady says that they stormed the place, some had knives, and that they attacked her son with a golf-club.

Glory
Friday, April 22nd, 2005, 01:07 AM
PG County?
Yep that's it.

JŠnos Hunyadi
Friday, April 22nd, 2005, 01:10 AM
Yep that's it.

Yuck my sympathies.

I have grandparents in Bowie, last majority White enclave there. When my Grandpa moved out there with his wife in four kids in the late 50's, PG County was only 5% Black. DC just bleeded over I guess.

Good luck on getting out of there.

Death and the Sun
Friday, April 22nd, 2005, 11:16 AM
Well, here in Iceland a gook raped an Icelandic girl and stabbed a friend of here's when he tried to help here. So, retaliation, see for your self: http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0PL8HBOFLU9NM272I4AO9M18VF

You probably can't understand Icelandic, but the pictures from his apartment tell the story. Also, his mother, living here for 10 years and given free language lessons, cannot communicate in Icelandic. This makes me happy, for I do not want this scum to speak my tongue, but also shows how much these people isolate theselves, even in a small country such as Iceland.

The gook lady says that they stormed the place, some had knives, and that they attacked her son with a golf-club.

Thanks for sharing NŠttfari.

But, as always I'm compelled to include this disclaimer: "don't try this at home, kids!!!"

What happened to the rapist? Was he jailed or deported?

Or perhaps given a pat in the back and then hired by the state as a multicultural educator?

Death and the Sun
Friday, April 22nd, 2005, 11:24 AM
Classic story from Helsinki Central:

A group of Somalians, with some whiggers and what look like Turks as their flunkies, approach an elderly lady. King Kong demands: "Give 20 euro. Give 20 euro quickly." The lady says nothing and keeps walking and King Kong and his gang follow, until a middle aged man steps between them and the lady and tells them to leave her alone. You can tell the man is ready to get a whupping if that is what it will take -- but King Kong backs down and retreats with his gang. As they back away one of them calls out: "This be our country soon, and then we run things here, not Finn racist".

:speechles

NŠttfari
Friday, April 22nd, 2005, 03:21 PM
Thanks for sharing NŠttfari.

But, as always I'm compelled to include this disclaimer: "don't try this at home, kids!!!"

What happened to the rapist? Was he jailed or deported?

Or perhaps given a pat in the back and then hired by the state as a multicultural educator?

A friend of mine who might have participated in the raid told me that the only thing that they reported damaged to the police was one television set, as they can't report stolen goods! :rofl:

I don't know what happened to him... definatly not deported.

Death and the Sun
Tuesday, April 26th, 2005, 11:34 PM
Here's an excellent article from Solar General, along with a link to a video of a White man being attacked by a black in a pizzeria. The unprovoked attack was of course not a racially motivated "hate crime", since after all the victim was White.

http://www.solargeneral.com/news/pizzabeating.htm

Notice how there are three other White guys standing a metre away, who do nothing.

RoyBatty
Wednesday, April 27th, 2005, 12:17 PM
This old newsitem is both depressing and funny, but incredibly, based on fact. It is a testament to the fact that vehicle hijackings have become so common in South Africa that inventors feel the need to build devices such as these. Straight from a "Mad Max" movie. :(

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/232777.stm

http://www.carsecurity.abacuscaralarms.co.uk/files/antihijack.htm
(there's a quicktime movie demonstration on the site)

Arcturus
Wednesday, April 27th, 2005, 12:21 PM
I've been thinking about as system like that ever since I first heard about it in the late-eighties-early nineties... Sweet. Over here I can't use anything that might injure the poor, misguided thief trying to break into my house, car etc...
:rulez:

RoyBatty
Wednesday, April 27th, 2005, 12:36 PM
I have no idea what would happen to the person who actually attempted to avert a hijack with this system. Suffice to say that the SA government will likely come screaming to the defense of the hijacker and throw the book at the victim.

It is not politically correct to defend one's life and property over there. You are supposed to be polite and hand out milk and cookies while being mugged by well-meaning but "disadvantaged" gentlemen.

Death and the Sun
Tuesday, July 5th, 2005, 04:40 PM
http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050614/NEWS01/506140320/1001/NEWS

About 24 hours after threatening to kill a University of Delaware student during an April 30 home invasion, James E. Cooke Jr. strangled and raped another student, Lindsey M. Bonistall, and set fire to her apartment, Newark police said Monday.

The charges against Cooke, 34, a New Jersey native with a long criminal record in that state, capped a high-profile, six-week investigation that began when the 20-year-old Bonistall was found May 1 inside her melted bathtub in Towne Court Apartments.

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2005/JamesECooke.jpg

Glory
Saturday, October 8th, 2005, 03:13 AM
Heres a old article about ms-13 illegal El Salvadorian gang their preferred way to kill people is with a machete. I used to live near them.
http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=6094

Northern Paladin
Saturday, October 8th, 2005, 10:12 PM
Certain Ethnicities commit crime at far higher rates than others. But no one seems to give a damn. Because the Elite are not effected. They live in a bubble and could care less what happens to the majority.