PDA

View Full Version : How Is Such a Nose Called?

FunnyBunny
Friday, August 11th, 2006, 03:09 PM
Sorry for my bad painting :X

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/65/2161xa7.png

Allenson
Friday, August 11th, 2006, 03:27 PM
Abstract? ;)

Do you have a photograph?

FunnyBunny
Friday, August 11th, 2006, 03:35 PM
Abstract? ;)

Do you have a photograph?

I don't want to post a picture of mine so...
http://www.jirjen.de/wordpress/wp-content/pix/_gaius-caesar.jpg
A nose like this...I guess...

Agrippa
Friday, August 11th, 2006, 05:19 PM
Rather wavy (if its going up in the bony part and again somewhat down and up on the tip) and with this typical form common in Nordids, Nordid-Cromagnid and Nordid or Mediterranid people mixed with Dinarid.
I myself have a wavy nose of a similar form myself with a certain bony parts being more prominent after a lower root too. Though I can't judge whether the nose of the person you mean is this or that exactly.
Though common in the above mentioned it occurs in many, primarily Europid-Caucasoid, forms.

nätdeutsch
Saturday, August 12th, 2006, 04:41 AM
severely broken?

Pro-Alpine
Saturday, August 12th, 2006, 07:11 AM
this could help.

http://wsi.matriots.com/images/JewishNose2.jpg

FunnyBunny
Saturday, August 12th, 2006, 10:41 AM
this could help.

http://wsi.matriots.com/images/JewishNose2.jpg

My nose looks like the one presented in "A".

Agrippa
Saturday, August 12th, 2006, 01:38 PM
Yes, mine too, number IV on the plate.

Rafael
Monday, October 16th, 2006, 03:00 AM
A typical roman nose always have that little bump or broadening of the bone near the root. In general not an aesthetically appealing nose type but sometimes, more often on males than females, the discrete bump can still add a touch of character to a face which would generally be seen as good looking.
So, you do see good looking people with bumpy noses from time to time.

Heksulv
Saturday, November 18th, 2006, 07:31 PM
My nose looks like a feminine version of VI.

:D @ it going from a child's nose [? cute] to a Jew's nose [? not cute]

Blood_Axis
Monday, November 20th, 2006, 12:30 PM
A typical roman nose always have that little bump or broadening of the bone near the root. In general not an aesthetically appealing nose type but sometimes, more often on males than females, the discrete bump can still add a touch of character to a face which would generally be seen as good looking.
So, you do see good looking people with bumpy noses from time to time.
Bumpy nose here...funny that you say that!

I always hated it but people always said they love it and that it "adds me character"...

Ragnar Thorsson
Monday, November 20th, 2006, 12:43 PM
Agrippa. Do you have any idea what kind of nose mine is.

It's not in the list, my nose is going up. Opposite of Dinarid. And has a little bump. And is not in the list.

Agrippa
Monday, November 20th, 2006, 08:24 PM
Agrippa. Do you have any idea what kind of nose mine is.

It's not in the list, my nose is going up. Opposite of Dinarid. And has a little bump. And is not in the list.

Wouldnt say the opposite of Dinarid actually...but its a "weaker" Nordid nose which is closer to the Roman than you might think first, that its less prominent can be the result of a combination of admixture, age and individual variation I'd say.

Ragnar Thorsson
Monday, November 20th, 2006, 10:28 PM
Probably because Continental Nordics are often mixed or have admixtures. Which is probably my case. Pred. Skando Nordid + CM and probably some Atlantid (Roman?) what you are talking about. Could also be the result of Nordid Cromagnid which I doubt. :) It's not uncommon for Dutch people to have a Nose like me. Have seen some around here and they were all Continental Nordid. :thumbup

oneeyeisbetter
Monday, November 20th, 2006, 10:38 PM
I guess mines like II. Mines been broken a couple times.

celticastrian
Saturday, October 23rd, 2010, 12:04 PM
that looks semetic , its big birds nose

Valkar
Thursday, September 29th, 2011, 09:32 PM
My father and i have that nose :O