PDA

View Full Version : Megalithic Sites Used to Bend Earth Energies

Dr. Solar Wolff
Saturday, November 15th, 2003, 05:01 AM
http://www.leyman.demon.co.uk

Researcher from Scottland has found vertical lines of energy coming from ley lines. This energy is bent, redirected and recycled by megalithic monuments. The energy is made to resonate in certain burial sites. This energy can apparently cause harm in some situations and my account for hauntings and poltergeists. Nice correlation between energy recycling and ancient stone double circle petroglyths at some of these sites.

Nuovo Vesuvio
Thursday, December 23rd, 2004, 10:29 PM
if you look at the earth's grid system there are loads of these points where the lines lintersect. Curry lines, ley lines etc etc. Eg: the bermuda triangle

Fenris
Sunday, July 10th, 2005, 02:28 AM
There was an attempt - a few years ago if I remember rightly - to tie in the stone spheres of Costa Rica with these principles and theories, stating that in their original positions, each one intersected at least one ley line leading out to the various megalithic structures and sites around the world.

The theory was recently debunked, as a team of researchers placed the creation of the stone spheres at around seven hundred years or so ago, as well as mapping out the purported intersections and finding the claim to be false.

Milesian
Sunday, July 10th, 2005, 02:34 AM
In scientific terms, what form is this energy in? Electromagnetic (if so, what form/spectrum/wavelength?), or some other?

It's just that much New Ageism makes use of terms such as "energy" in terms which are so vague as to be basically meaningless.

QuietWind
Sunday, July 10th, 2005, 02:41 AM
I read something not too long ago that linked crop circles to a similar phenomenom.

Fenris
Sunday, July 10th, 2005, 02:57 AM
I believe the type of energy commonly referred to is known as "geomantic" energy, though that is hardly as far as I'm aware a term accepted as factual by the scientific community as a whole.

Dr. Solar Wolff
Sunday, July 10th, 2005, 05:43 AM
In scientific terms, what form is this energy in? Electromagnetic (if so, what form/spectrum/wavelength?), or some other?

It's just that much New Ageism makes use of terms such as "energy" in terms which are so vague as to be basically meaningless.

This particular researcher from Scotland spent 15 years researching this using a dowsing rod as his basic tool. So this all depends upon your individual opinion of dowsing rods and whatever energy is involved. After reading this guy's book, he didn't strike me as "new age", just a local man with interest in this subject.

Milesian
Sunday, July 10th, 2005, 09:36 AM
I believe the type of energy commonly referred to is known as "geomantic" energy, though that is hardly as far as I'm aware a term accepted as factual by the scientific community as a whole.

Ah yes, those good old geomantic energy waves.;)
Well, as you can tell I'm somewhat skeptical, especially when they start inventing these kind of terms. If they could show me where on the Electromagnetic spectrum such energy falls then I'd be more open to such ideas. For the moment I will retain my skepticism.

Milesian
Sunday, July 10th, 2005, 09:39 AM
Doctor, I once heard suggestions that the whole dowsing rod thing could be connected to magnetism and the ability of some cells in the brain to detect it (similar to how birds navigate during migrations). However, nothing was ever proven. I always try to keep an open mind and there might just be something in dowsing. As for ley lines and such like though, I hold out very little hope.

shockgrrrl
Monday, December 5th, 2005, 12:12 PM
Good topic. Seattle has planned to be the first city where monuments will be built on where ley lines meet. Can't wait for that!