PDA

View Full Version : Liberals Say They Will Ban Handguns

cosmocreator
Friday, December 9th, 2005, 01:22 PM
The Liberals (here in Canada) say, if they are elected, they will ban handguns. This is supposedly due to increased gun violence. But according to the government's own site, gun violence has been decreasing over the last two decades.

http://www.canadianembassy.org/government/guncontrol-en.asp

Nevermind that most of the gun violence recently is done with guns that are smuggled across the border from the US and are committed by non-whites. The real problem is non-white immigration.

Just more lies and deceptions from the Jewsmedia. If they show gun violence on TV 24/7, and say gun violence is increasing, people will believe what the TV says.

First they banned fully automatic guns. Now they are trying to ban handguns. After that they will ban rifles and shotguns. Politicians that fear a population will certainly want to make sure it is disarmed.

Pagan_Che
Sunday, January 22nd, 2006, 03:07 AM
I know how you feel. As a gun-bearing man in the fearful, liberal state of Massachusetts, I know that the restrictions on all weapons have been getting tighter and tighter as time has gone on. It does seem that the Jew-owned-media is trying to feed the anti-gun fire; recruiting the impressionable middle class to acquire the numbers neccessary for the achievement of their goals in a "democratic government". They will reason that if guns of a certain kind, be it automatic, handguns, etc, are illegal, then criminals will not be able to get these guns. However, like you say, the criminals will get them from out-of-country, leaving the good citizens defenseless.

I can understand some restrictions, but the world is going too far.

And mind you, the Europoid races have the largest history of war and combat, and we invent the deadliest weapons of war.