PDA

View Full Version : Cats: The Jews in Animal Kingdom?

Nordgau
Saturday, September 6th, 2003, 01:40 PM
In today's newspaper there is a lomg report about the youth of Bernward Vesper, who was the sone of Will Vesper, a prominent völkisch author during the Third Reich. Here's what his father's views about cats was, according to son Bernward:

Father didn't tolerate cats - for him they were "the Jews among the animals" and they were shooted regularly in the park of the estate. "They don't fit to us. They come from the Orient ... You can't train them. They don't arrange themselves in any community ... They are urban animals, they don't belong into the countryside. Somehow they are asocial. Germans love dogs."

I wonder what Ladygoeth thinks about this. :bounce

Stríbog
Saturday, September 6th, 2003, 05:20 PM
Cats are intelligent, independent, and affectionate. :littlecat They also don't stink or drool, and are smart enough to use a litterbox :drool Cats are more in touch with nature than dogs; they still hunt on their own. I wouldn't say they are "urban." :kittycat
I think the German obsession with dogs comes from their faithfulness, their subservience/obedience, etc. They fit well with the militaristic Prussian attitude.

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Saturday, September 6th, 2003, 08:30 PM
I think the German obsession with dogs comes from their faithfulness, their subservience/obedience, etc. They fit well with the militaristic Prussian attitude.

German dogs are the best! DACHSHUNDS FOREVER! :victory

Gladstone
Saturday, September 6th, 2003, 11:22 PM
Cats are intelligent, independent, and affectionate. :littlecat They also don't stink or drool, and are smart enough to use a litterbox :drool Cats are more in touch with nature than dogs; they still hunt on their own. I wouldn't say they are "urban." :kittycat

There are cats on islands in the middle of the Pacific with nothing but insects :spider for them to live on. The cats ancestors had swum ashore from wrecked ships hundreds of years ago. Dogs would not of made it a week in the same situation and probably would have resorted to cannabilizing each other before croaking.

Dogs do seem a lot more expressive than cats in their own dumb way tho.;)

Gladstone

Evolved
Sunday, September 7th, 2003, 12:46 AM
Leave it to Germans to classify even certain little animals as inferior and unworthy of life. ;)

Cats are good pets, they aren't all lazy jewish creatures like this guy says. They have their own personalities like dogs, but generally they are more independent. Cats are good for urban environment or out in the country. My cats caught bugs, mice, bunny rabbits and other little critters who might be terrorizing me and my vegetable garden. They're very sadistic while eating their prey, it's kind of cool to watch your sweet little domesticated kitty return to it's wild roots. :devil I once found my cat gnawing on a bunny rabbit carcass that she had eviscerated and quartered. I had other cats who did not like to hunt, but they taught themselves how to eat their cat food with their hands. My mother's cat taught itself how to use the toilet! :toilet

Cats will hang out with you when they want to, they aren't easily led like dogs. You don't have to bathe them unless they get really dirty. You usually don't have to train them much, just how to use the litterbox and how not to scratch the furniture. Give them a piece of wood or carpet to sharpen their claws on and that's that. They're easily amused by everyday items, you don't need to buy toys for them. An old shoelace and a pingpong ball is enough to keep a cat happy. You don't need to take them for walks. You can go on vacation and leave them with a big bowl of food and water and unlike dogs they won't eat themselves to death in the first day. :kittycat

Kitties are sweet and cuddly, but wild and free. Hitler had kitties. Dr. Mengele had a kitty. I have a kitty. :prettykit

Stríbog
Sunday, September 7th, 2003, 02:26 AM
I have lots of kitties.... :D :littlecat
My favorite is my special guy that I've had the longest. He is big and fat and likes to hunt bunnies both large and small :kittycat :bunny :sbunny

Nordgau
Sunday, September 7th, 2003, 02:55 AM
Wow, cool! Ever heard of the "Hitler Cat"? :hitler + :kittycat

http://bes.ismennt.is/evropa/images/hitler2.gif
http://bes.ismennt.is/evropa/images/hitler3.gif
http://bes.ismennt.is/evropa/images/hitler4.gif
http://bes.ismennt.is/evropa/images/hitler5.gif
http://bes.ismennt.is/evropa/images/hitler6.gif

Link: http://bes.ismennt.is/evropa_kisur.htm

I wonder if it can raise its right paw and mew "Sieg Heil". :hehe

Nordhammer
Sunday, September 7th, 2003, 03:22 AM
That Hitler cat is cool!

That German just didn't like cats is all, so of course he associates something he doesn't like with Jews. :) Objectively I don't see any relation. Cats are enjoyable to have around and can catch rodents and serve a purpose. Jews ARE the rodents. :D

I had my sweet little blue-eyed tabby-siamese cat hurt by a stray pit bull the other day, and I'm still upset about that. I guess I could say pit bulls are the ngrs of the dog world. :) That's also who seems to own a lot of them around here. It's a image they like to have, a big tough dog that will attack and kill, while they neglect the dog and won't take care of it. So then it runs away and attacks some neighbor's animals or potentially their child.

My cat was 5 seconds away from death. I heard a noise outside my door, and I go outside and my black cat has her hair up and then farther out I see my precious Ethereal laying on his back with the dog tearing at his throat. OMG I want to kill that dog. So I charge the dog screaming at him and he lets go and runs off. I scramble to get the cat to the vet, which is thankfully only a short ways down the street. He suffered a broken jaw, teeth were splayed out, some brain trauma, ruptured ear drums, but will recover.

Didn't help that the animal control person was such a jackass: completely apathetic and unhelpful. He was a white guy, who apparently doesn't get paid enough to be a real human being. There's some kind of personality in some whites around here, that makes them go off on these incredibly inane analogies that have absolutely no purpose. Like he goes into this story about how dogs have been attacking cats throughout history. Yeah, and humans have been killing humans throughout history too, you stupid mf'er. GD people are pissing me off.

What would you guys do if your innocent kitty was almost killed by a stray pit bull? I think I'll drive around the area and see if I can find a dog in someone's yard that matches the dog I remember.

Stríbog
Sunday, September 7th, 2003, 04:45 AM
I had my sweet little blue-eyed tabby-siamese cat hurt by a stray pit bull the other day, and I'm still upset about that. I guess I could say pit bulls are the ngrs of the dog world. :) That's also who seems to own a lot of them around here. It's a image they like to have, a big tough dog that will attack and kill, while they neglect the dog and won't take care of it. So then it runs away and attacks some neighbor's animals or potentially their child.

It's been my constant observation that Negroes and white trash both like to have pit bulls or other violent guard-dog types which they use to feel tough, and then neglect/abuse. I think that spaying/neutering Negroes and white trash would be more productive than spaying/neutering stray animals. :)

What would you guys do if your innocent kitty was almost killed by a stray pit bull? I think I'll drive around the area and see if I can find a dog in someone's yard that matches the dog I remember.
If he came back, I'd shoot the dog if no one would notice. :2guns :wolf
Otherwise throw some drugged sausages into the dog's yard. :halo

Nordhammer
Sunday, September 7th, 2003, 06:58 AM
It's been my constant observation that Negroes and white trash both like to have pit bulls or other violent guard-dog types which they use to feel tough, and then neglect/abuse. I think that spaying/neutering Negroes and white trash would be more productive than spaying/neutering stray animals. :)
If he came back, I'd shoot the dog if no one would notice. :2guns :wolf
Otherwise throw some drugged sausages into the dog's yard. :halo

What is your definition of "white trash"?

I've known many poor whites who didn't act like Negroes and didn't have dangerous animals, and if they did they usually took care of them.

Well, a gun shot around here is unlikely to go unnoticed. However, if it does come back and is a danger to me or my animals he will be shot. I'd prefer not to kill it actually, because I want to trace it to its owner and sue the owner for everything I can. I was told that by law you can't kill an animal unless it's a threat to a human life, of course I'd shoot it if I had to and claim that anyway. :)

cosmocreator
Sunday, September 7th, 2003, 07:03 PM
Cat person here. :kittycat Don't have any right now but had two in the past. Don't care much for dogs especially hate the yappy little dogs that are all bark and no bite.

Stríbog
Sunday, September 7th, 2003, 08:00 PM
What is your definition of "white trash"?

I've known many poor whites who didn't act like Negroes and didn't have dangerous animals, and if they did they usually took care of them.

White trash are often, but not always, characterized by the following:

-NASCAR paraphernalia
-Polyester Made-in-China Confederate flags because they are too poor/cheap to buy the cotton ones (the irony in this is hilarious)
-Cheap domestic beer consumption
-Low-end manual labor or union job like carpentry, painting and auto repair
-Pickup trucks with poor fuel efficiency, often with the muffler sawn off to make it loud and "badass"
-Most of their shopping is done at Walmart and/or K-mart
-Semi-literacy
-Use of the words "ain't", "reckon" and "warsh"
-Deer hunting is a significant factor in their annual food budget
-Wifebeaters or T-shirts with WWF and Monster Truck slogans/graphics
-Trailer park place of residence
-Ancestry predominantly from the British Isles
-Hot dogs/corn dogs, Wonder bread, and Frito-Lay products form the non-deer component of their diet
-Mullets

Hope this clarifies. :)

Nordhammer
Sunday, September 7th, 2003, 08:19 PM

-NASCAR paraphernalia
-Polyester Made-in-China Confederate flags because they are too poor/cheap to buy the cotton ones (the irony in this is hilarious)
-Pickup trucks with poor fuel efficiency, often with the muffler sawn off to make it loud and "badass"
-Semi-literacy
-Hot dogs/corn dogs, Wonder bread, and Frito-Lay products form the non-deer component of their diet
-Mullets

Not really. :) I'm looking for your justification for calling someone "trash". Having preferences is different from being semi-literate or a slob.

Being semi-literate and ignorant of common knowledge certainly contributes to someone being lower class or trash, but most of the things you list are things that cannot be helped because of income level.

Mindless patriotism is certainly distasteful but I don't think it's necessarily particular to the lower classes.

Actually I think a lot of "white trash" has ancestry from Eastern Europe. Do you think the majority of Eastern Europe is "white trash" because of their standard of living?

I think it's more about how the hair is kept, than the style itself, though in general I agree that mullets are not attractive. :)

White racemixers are definitely white trash (and so they are removed like trash), and that includes many who are not poor.

Evolved
Sunday, September 7th, 2003, 09:01 PM
Take yer' shoes off an' pass me that moonshine, Jethro. Dangnabit, grandma got the last pinch of the Skoal agin! :spit

I used to live with my sister in a double-wide trailer, it was a rather nice place with 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, an office, a cozy kitchen, laundry and a big livingroom. Who needs a basement when you've got a shed? :D Manufactured homes usually come with all the major appliances. It's a nice way to live for young couples or roomates who don't have enough money to buy a house yet, or for low income families. Beats living in an apartment any day, yet there is no stigma attached to living in an apartment.

I hate Walmart and K-Mart, it's true- I only see white-trashoids and blacks when I go by there. Some of the K-marts around here have full aisles dedicated to negro haircare and skin lightening products. :P But I don't see what difference it makes where one purchases their underwear and tupperware. I respect my fellow cheap people more than I do those who overspend on "designer" crap.

Manual labor/low paying jobs are better than doing nothing. If we were all know-it-all scholars obsessing over things meaningless in everday life society would collapse. :)

"White trash" is probably an international phenomenon. In continental Europe they're called "peasants" while in the UK I think they're called "football hooligans." I feel much more at home with peasants than I do with blue bloods and snobby people. Anyone who is too good to eat pizza with their hands should have their face dented in. :box

Dolly Parton comes to mind as an example of a very successful person with a white trash background. She had 11 siblings and her parents paid the doctor in cornmeal when she was born. So being born poor does not necessarily mean someone is doomed to a life of poverty and failure, especially not for hardworking whites. :)

Nordhammer
Monday, September 8th, 2003, 12:49 AM
I used to live with my sister in a double-wide trailer

Some might consider you white trash. How does that make you feel?

Evolved
Monday, September 8th, 2003, 04:30 AM
I'm sure a lot of upper class people consider me white trash because I'm middle class. My mother and I went to an art theater in a rich part of Birmingham, Michigan to see some independent films and I could tell the people were looking down on us. They were too good to even eat popcorn during the movie and acted like we had broken some taboo.

In my ideal country I would have an annual "Punch a Snob Day" hehe. :fist

There are good and bad people of every economic background, I don't look down on poor. If people work, are respectful of their neighbors, have a nice white family and obey the laws they can wear all the ugly Nascar t-shirts and mullet hairdos they want. :D

When there's a violent race war the jigaboos will be running to those rich neighborhoods to steal all the bling bling they can handle. The victims will be the same sellout whites who do little charity events to help the oppressed blacks. It's poetic justice really. :devil

Allenson
Monday, September 8th, 2003, 03:03 PM

That sucks. We have two cats ourselves and we spoil them rotten!

Yeah, I'd be tempted to emply some firearms on that dog but Thorburn makes a good point that it really was only doing what dogs do naturally.

I'd say a pellet or bb in the a$$ might do the trick. A little pain for the dog but really, no harm done....

Scáthach
Monday, September 8th, 2003, 07:48 PM
The dog is hardly going to see you when your armed with your pellet gun and say ''Dear me, i'll know in future to keep away from HIS cats'' the dog won't remember and it's pointless to inflict pain on it when it will achieve nothing and just harm another animal.
Of course, if you tried to do that to my dog, regardless of what it had done, i wouldnt think twice about severely hurting YOU (probably with the dog's help;) ) so i do understand the emotions behind it...
The fact that you said you may just find a dog that ''matches'' is even more worrying.

Allenson
Monday, September 8th, 2003, 08:13 PM
The dog is hardly going to see you when your armed with your pellet gun and say ''Dear me, i'll know in future to keep away from HIS cats'' the dog won't remember and it's pointless to inflict pain on it when it will achieve nothing and just harm another animal.
Of course, if you tried to do that to my dog, regardless of what it had done, i wouldnt think twice about severely hurting YOU (probably with the dog's help;) ) so i do understand the emotions behind it...
The fact that you said you may just find a dog that ''matches'' is even more worrying.

Believe me, I am a lover of animals and I came from a family of 'husbandmen"....thus I hate to see animals in pain. However, a pellet would do no more harm to a dogs hide than would a sting from a wasp (and I've felt both on my bare skin, so I speak from experience). A little sting would certainly make the dog think twice about coming by again.

I'll speak from experience one more time here as I recall a feral dog coming around when I was young and harassing our chickens. My father did just what I suggested above and I seem to remember not seeing that dog around our place again....

Scáthach
Monday, September 8th, 2003, 08:23 PM
I's very different to do it at the time , to do it when you next see the dog (and it has no recollection of what it has done wrong, especially since chasing cats is more than right to dogs) is pointless, cruel and to do it to another dog who happens to resemble the offending animal is unthinkable.

Allenson
Monday, September 8th, 2003, 08:34 PM
I's very different to do it at the time , to do it when you next see the dog (and it has no recollection of what it has done wrong, especially since chasing cats is more than right to dogs) is pointless, cruel and to do it to another dog who happens to resemble the offending animal is unthinkable.

Yes, you're right that "after the fact" would make no impression on the dog. I stand corrected on this matter. Although, one could make a case for keeping the dog away in general (as in my father) regardless of what it was up to.

I'm not sure what you mean by a dog resembling the said offender. I don't recall writing anything of the sort..... :shrug

Scáthach
Monday, September 8th, 2003, 09:04 PM
No, sorry you didnt, Nordhammer said he'd try to find a dog that matches the one he remembered but i picked that up wrongly - as in if he couldnt find the right one, why not make do with the wrong one.my fault entirely! i was worried he was quite a psycho there ;)

anyway, i agree that correcting the dog at the timne is fine but afterwards it's just pointless. Of course, pits should never be roaming free like that in the 1st place but thats the owners fault , not the dogs.

Nordhammer
Monday, September 8th, 2003, 09:36 PM
I am sorry to hear that that happened.

I don't really understand: You know who the owner is, or you don't?
- Thorburn

No, it was a stray dog. I've never seen it before and haven't since the incident. I can only assume it belongs to someone in the neighboring area. I was too busy rushing my near-death cat to the vet to follow the dog.

Killing the dog is not a solution; one can't blame the animal for following its instincts. Most dogs hunt down cats, when they get a chance to. That does not make them uncontrollable or necessarily dangerous for human beings. The dog suffers probably a bad enough fate by belonging to its particular owner who seems to be at least careless and neglecting the animal. If someone is to blame than him. One must be insane or an idiot to let a pit bull straying around freely. - Thorburn

It's not the complete solution, I agree. However, the dog is a threat to my animals, and depending on the situation it may be killed.

I would much prefer to catch the owner and prosecute him/her to the fullest, but catching the owner is unlikely to happen.

These kinds of dogs are bred to kill, to go for the throat. I've read and heard many stories of pit bulls attacking people and killing children. Dogs that were thought to be "sweet" turned into killers. One instance was a family who had a small boy and the boy had a puppy. The uncle lived next door and had 2 pit bulls. One day the boy was playing with his puppy in the yard, and the pit bulls attacked the puppy and the boy, killing them both. What a horrible way to lose your child.

Obviously it's not smart to have dangerous animals who have killer instincts around weaker animals and especially children, but some people may think these animals have always been nice but for whatever reason their killer instincts turn on and the ultimate price is paid.

So now I don't even feel safe to walk around on my property, mostly for my animals and if children are ever here, because of irresponsible owners (most of which are black around here). Many blacks around here have no sense of boundaries or respect for private property, mostly the teenagers. They'll cut through your property if they can, throw trash in your yard. My uncle once saw some of them cutting through his yard and they had a pit bull with them. He told them not to walk through his yard, and they said something like, "What if I let my dog loose on you?" He said, "Go ahead, I'll shoot the dog and then I'll shoot you." Unfortunately for many blacks, the only thing they understand is the threat of violence or jail.

If you don't know the owner, and the dog comes back, I'd try to catch it, by luring it into a fenced or closed place. Then I would place a free ad in the local paper and hang up some posters in the neighborhood: "Dog found/ran to me!" - When the owner replies, you'll have at least a chance to have a word with him and to get your expenses for the vet back.
- Thorburn

I have an animal trap set up, but I doubt the dog will come back.

I agree with your strategy and have thought about that. I will do something similar if I have the chance.

Nordhammer
Monday, September 8th, 2003, 09:44 PM

Well that's a pretty callous attitude to have. Maybe you're the type of person who lets their dogs run wild, and then when they kill another person's animal or child, you think the victim is at fault for retaliation for a problem you and your animal caused. But hey, I've got enough bullets for people like you and their roving dogs. :)

I said "matches" so I can approach the owner and ask if their dog has been out lately. I have no other way of identifying the animal.

Borivoj
Monday, September 8th, 2003, 10:02 PM
A few years ago as I was walking down a street, I suddely heard screaming and as I looked back I saw one of those black guard dogs (I'm not sure what it is in English but I think a Pit Bull) burst out of a screen door, knock down two young children walking outside of the house and started biting the neck of one of them. I ran back up the street with some other people but the owner had taken control of the dog and was leading back into the house. The kid had a few cuts but was ok...It was absolutly terrifying to watch. Now I am a lot more cautious around those types of dogs.

cosmocreator
Monday, September 8th, 2003, 10:23 PM
I'd say a pellet or bb in the a$$ might do the trick. A little pain for the dog but really, no harm done....

I guess it depends on the size of the dog. The neighbor of my parents had one of those little yappy dogs that never shuts up. Somebody, :dlook shot it with a bb gun. The bb penetrated the skin and the dog had to be taken to a vet to get it removed.

Stríbog
Monday, September 8th, 2003, 10:38 PM
Shooting the dog with a BB is fine as long as it's sufficiently close to the incident for the dog to associate the two. Each dog varies in this capacity. These kind of dogs are indeed bred to go for the throat, etc. and frequently attack/kill cats and children. I don't have a problem with disposing of this kind of beast, especially when they are allowed to roam by negligent owners.

Nordhammer
Monday, September 8th, 2003, 10:46 PM
A few years ago as I was walking down a street, I suddely heard screaming and as I looked back I saw one of those black guard dogs (I'm not sure what it is in English but I think a Pit Bull) burst out of a screen door, knock down two young children walking outside of the house and started biting the neck of one of them. I ran back up the street with some other people but the owner had taken control of the dog and was leading back into the house. The kid had a few cuts but was ok...It was absolutly terrifying to watch. Now I am a lot more cautious around those types of dogs.

Did you curse the owner?

It's a terrifying thing to watch, a mix of emotions comes over you. It's one of those things where your instincts take over, and really shows the character of people.

Scáthach
Monday, September 8th, 2003, 11:03 PM
Actually, none of my animals roam wild at all, and they are all perfectly cared for and fine animals. At the time i wrote that, as i later said, i had picked you up wrongly and thought you were inferring that you wouldnt mind hurting a dog that matched the one that attacked your cat and thus why with that logic someone could decide to harm my dog because it resembled one who attacked someone. Obviously that wasnt what you had meant so it renders both mine, and your comment, obsolete.

Vojvoda
Monday, September 8th, 2003, 11:16 PM
If they're the cats, then Serbs are the lions :lol

Nordhammer
Monday, September 8th, 2003, 11:33 PM
Actually, none of my animals roam wild at all, and they are all perfectly cared for and fine animals. At the time i wrote that, as i later said, i had picked you up wrongly and thought you were inferring that you wouldnt mind hurting a dog that matched the one that attacked your cat and thus why with that logic someone could decide to harm my dog because it resembled one who attacked someone. Obviously that wasnt what you had meant so it renders both mine, and your comment, obsolete.

Yes, you've corrected your mistake, but that doesn't address this quote by you which I responded to, "Of course, if you tried to do that to my dog, regardless of what it had done, i wouldnt think twice about severely hurting YOU (probably with the dog's help ;) )".

Bring it. :D

Scáthach
Monday, September 8th, 2003, 11:38 PM
yes, my dog that MATCHES THE IMAGE of the dog that attacked your cat.
there is never any risk of my animals hurting anyone since theyre either in the garden or on a lead, but if for some reason, i was in that situation, i would not consider putting my dog down or anything like that however i would pay your vet bills and make sure my dog was securely locked up in future.

Wræcca
Sunday, March 27th, 2011, 08:20 PM
As far as i'm aware my cats don't steal my money or produce films degrading my culture ....... although with names like Blofeld and Jabba(the Hutt) i guess they could be ;)

OneEye
Sunday, March 27th, 2011, 11:53 PM

-NASCAR paraphernalia
-Semi-literacy
-Mullets

Obviously youre an idiot. All people in the south, or white trash as you would call them (which makes you sound like a multiculturalist anti-white liberal), DO NOT fit into this regurgitated garbage you typed into your reply.

TXRog
Monday, March 28th, 2011, 02:02 AM
Yet another interesting thread.
I never knew Germans didn't care much for cats.
Perhaps this explains my aversion to them - except in the country where they are great for killing mice, rats and snakes (provided of course you leave them outside and they revert or remain feral).
I love dogs (except the small yappy, ankle biter variety) and had dogs growing up. Wonderful memories.

Elessar
Monday, March 28th, 2011, 02:12 AM
Obviously youre an idiot. All people in the south, or white trash as you would call them (which makes you sound like a multiculturalist anti-white liberal), DO NOT fit into this regurgitated garbage you typed into your reply.

You realize this member hasn't logged on in 6 years, correct?

MountainGuardian
Monday, March 28th, 2011, 04:49 AM
Years ago when I lived in the city, I had a nieghbors dog run into my living room and attack my cat, luckily for him my 200 pound rotweiler/bloodhound/blue heeler cross didn't happen to be in the house at the time.

The dog would not stop even when I yelled at it so I finally chase after it, just a little terrier of some sort, when I got my door I managed to boot it in the butt and it ran home.

About 15 minutes later a police officer arrived and gave me a $400 cruelty to animals ticket for it.

The people who had let there dog run loose in the first place were given a warnig to keep their dog contained.

Several months later I aprehended a guy breaking into cars at work, I must have been thanked by the police about 50 times because they had been trying to catch this guy for two years.

Wouldn't you know it, they returned about 45 minutes after they left my work with the thief, and arrested me because somehow my payment for that cruelty to animals tickett didn't get recorded...

It all worked out in the end and they found I had paid it and released me... This story just brought all that back... and I had to laugh...

Wychaert
Monday, March 28th, 2011, 06:22 AM
I think that the C is mixed up with the R:D

Rats!

I love cats:)

Heinrich Harrer
Monday, March 28th, 2011, 06:22 AM
Yet another interesting thread.
I never knew Germans didn't care much for cats.
Perhaps this explains my aversion to them - except in the country where they are great for killing mice, rats and snakes (provided of course you leave them outside and they revert or remain feral).
I love dogs (except the small yappy, ankle biter variety) and had dogs growing up. Wonderful memories.

According to statistics cats are currently by far the most popular pets in Germany:

Katzen 8,2 Millionen 16,5 % der Haushalte
Hunde 5,4 Millionen 13,3 % der Haushalte
Kleintiere 5,6 Millionen 6,4 % der Haushalte
Ziervögel 3,4 Millionen 4,9 % der Haushalte
Aquarien 2,0 Millionen 4,4 % der Haushalte
Zierteiche 2,1 Millionen 4,0 % der Haushalte
Terrarien 0,4 Millionen 1,2 % der Haushalte

8.2 million households with cats versus just 5.4 million households with dogs.

Hamar Fox
Monday, March 28th, 2011, 12:35 PM
I don't understand the almost pathological hatred/fear of cats so many people seem to have, especially older people. I can't think of anything less frightening or 'evil' than a fluffy cat purring and kneading as she snuffles in the crook of your arm. One thing that's without question, though, is that cats love or hate you as much as you love or hate them. If you're indifferent to them, they'll be indifferent to you as well, whereas a dog will love anyone, even someone who abuses him. I suppose this explains why people with a dislike or apathy towards cats never really have good experiences with them.

TXRog
Monday, March 28th, 2011, 01:46 PM
According to statistics cats are currently by far the most popular pets in Germany:

8.2 million households with cats versus just 5.4 million households with dogs.

Perhaps these very statistics are proof of the drastic changes that have changed (for the worse) in German society today.

velvet
Monday, March 28th, 2011, 01:51 PM
Perhaps these very statistics are proof of the drastic changes that have changed (for the worse) in German society today.

Ehm, are you saying that loving cats is - based on your own irrational aversion to them - un-Germanic? :thumbdown

TXRog
Monday, March 28th, 2011, 01:57 PM
Ehm, are you saying that loving cats is - based on your own irrational aversion to them - un-Germanic? :thumbdown

"Irrational aversion" to them?
Please share with me (us) your advanced level of education in those fields of science dealing with mental processes and behavior, specifically psychology, psychiatry that enable you to so confidently label my aversion to cats "irrational"?
If I may be so bold, I might label your comment as overly emotional (and I will).

StormjaerKommando
Monday, March 28th, 2011, 02:16 PM
I strongly dislike cats, they feed on garbage or rodents, breed out of control, they are able to climb onto things where they don't belong like kitchen counters, they spoil furniture with their claws, they can't do anything to protect its master or his/her possessions and they can only serve humans in pest control and they are very unreliable companions, from personal experience I would also say that they are more likely to act aggressively against its owners than any other household pet, plus: they urinate on everything in its master's house too...

Dogs are on the other hand truly man's best friend in the animal kingdom, they are really loving and thrive on attention, they can be potty trained, taught tricks and skills to perform work like: guarding, sheparding, hunting, sledding, guiding and searching for people, drugs and bombs (plus many more). I can't think of any other animals that will howl/call if it misses a companion or which has dreams/nightmares, therefore I consider their personalities much more similar to that of humans than any other pet, if not animals in general...

I do consider cats the jews of the animal kingdom, because they just hang around your living space not really being a part of the family unit and it doesn't earn its living, and they turn homes into smelly germ and hair infested holes.

To me dogs embody the spirit of Germanic people because they are a friendly member of the family, they assist us in our daily lives and they are thus an active part of human society, so they do make up for their higher maintenance costs compared to cats in that regard. This is probably the reason why there are so many Germanic dog breeds and why these breeds are so popular.

Hate cats, love dogs :)

TXRog
Monday, March 28th, 2011, 02:30 PM
I strongly dislike cats, they feed on garbage or rodents, breed out of control, they are able to climb onto things where they don't belong like kitchen counters, they spoil furniture with their claws, they can't do anything to protect its master or his/her possessions and they can only serve humans in pest control and they are very unreliable companions, from personal experience I would also say that they are more likely to act aggressively against its owners than any other household pet, plus: they urinate on everything in its master's house too...

Dogs are on the other hand truly man's best friend in the animal kingdom, they are really loving and thrive on attention, they can be potty trained, tought tricks and skills to perform work like: guarding, sheparding, hunting, sledding, guiding and searching for people, drugs and bombs (plus many more). I can't think of any other animals that will howl/call if it misses a companion or which has dreams/nightmares, therefore I consider their personalities much more similar to that of humans than any other pet, if not animals in general...

I do consider cats the jews of the animal kingdom, because they just hang around your living space not really being a part of the family unit and it doesn't earn its living, and they turn homes into smelly germ and hair infested holes.

To me dogs embody the spirit of Germanic people because they are a friendly member of the family, they assist us in our daily lives and they are thus an active part of human society, so they do make up for their higher maintenance costs compared to cats in that regard. This is probably the reason why there are so many Germanic dog breeds and why these breeds are so popular.

Regarding your comment Wikingsdonner...
I expect you will soon be receiving a remark from velvet.
Perhaps you should remove it before then lest you be labeled "irrational" as well.

Thorolf
Monday, March 28th, 2011, 02:41 PM
I'm not really a cat person and they are sorta jewy, but they are what they are. I don't expect a cat to do anything near as useful as a dog, if you need a useful pet the dog is better. Cats are nice for the fact they are small and use the litter box, so your not stuck taking them outside all the time. Sure they will never care about you on the level a dog does, but they are nice to have around. I like having a cat and a dog. For their size cats are a great pet, I'd much rather have a cat around than almost any dog around its size. Small dogs are disgusting and unnatural. There are only a couple small dogs I can think of that aren't incredibly ugly and annoying. Chihuahuas for example are probably one of the most horrible animals ever created.

If you compare cats to other pets they are much better companions than a lot of others. I mean look at reptiles, a cat cares about you a lot more than a reptile. Doesn't mean things like reptiles aren't good pets though, they are pretty neat to have. Fish are also really interesting, but they are incredibly terrible pets if you want something that actually cares about you.

Hamar Fox
Monday, March 28th, 2011, 03:09 PM
I strongly dislike cats, they feed on garbage or rodents, breed out of control, they are able to climb onto things where they don't belong like kitchen counters

All those things are very, very terrible....

they spoil furniture with their claws

Haha, well that IS true. And adorable.

they can't do anything to protect its master or his/her possessions

So you must also dislike parakeets, gerbils, goldfish and salamanders, yes?

and they can only serve humans in pest control and they are very unreliable companions

How so? My female cat reliably jumps onto my bed every morning for a snuggle when she knows I'm awake. My cat reliably comes for a snuggle under the covers every night. In fact, I can read and predict the actions of my cats very reliably.

from personal experience I would also say that they are more likely to act aggressively against its owners than any other household pet

Cats pretty much only act defensively. My female cat hates me touching a certain part of her when she's in a certain position. If I do touch it she'll get a bit grumpy and sometimes scratch. This is reflexive, not her fault. Once you learn how they like to be handled, then they're not violent towards you (and when they are, it never even hurts anyway). My male cat who I've had for 10 years has never shown any aggression or defensiveness of any kind.

plus: they urinate on everything in its master's house too...

Um, no they don't. Cats are a lot more toilet-trainable than dogs. In fact, if cats can't use their litter (because it's unclean) they get extremely stressed and, if they absolutely have to go, they'll find a corner.

Dogs on the other hand enjoy eating their own and others' fecal matter. They also smell revolting, especially when wet, but their natural scent is quite disgusting, even when they're clean. I like dogs, but I can't deny they're unhygienic and certainly aren't good for the cleanliness or scent of your home.

Dogs are on the other hand truly man's best friend in the animal kingdom, they are really loving and thrive on attention, they can be potty trained, tought tricks and skills to perform work like: guarding, sheparding, hunting, sledding, guiding and searching for people, drugs and bombs (plus many more).

What's that got to do with not liking cats?

I can't think of any other animals that will howl/call if it misses a companion

Try cats. My female cat caterwauled like crazy (my parents recorded it for me to cheer me up) when I was in hospital for extended periods of time, and was all over me when I came home. She also took to sleeping on my dressing gown while I was gone (the same thing she sleeps on when I'm away on holiday, and is always the place I find her when I come home).

or which has dreams/nightmares, therefore I consider their personalities much more similar to that of humans than any other pet, if not animals in general...

You don't know anything about cats, do you? They dream.

I do consider cats the jews of the animal kingdom, because they just hang around your living space not really being a part of the family unit and it doesn't earn its living

LOL, turtles and chinchillas must also be Jews.

and they turn homes into smelly germ and hair infested holes.

WTF? Dogs smell revolting, even when they're clean. Just patting a dog's head makes your hand stink for hours, not to mention when they've been in the rain. My dog used to eat my cat's excrement out of her cat litter. My cats on the other hand small amazing. My male cat has a natural musky scent, which is fine, but my female cat smalls like freshly baked cookies. I always bury my face in her fur because she smells THAT good.

I like both, but cats are obviously better :P

Regarding your comment Wikingsdonner...
I expect you will soon be receiving a remark from velvet.
Perhaps you should remove it before then lest you be labeled "irrational" as well.

It WAS irrational. Really irrational, unless he hates every other pet that can't learn a trade and defend the family (i.e. basically all).

TXRog
Monday, March 28th, 2011, 03:24 PM
All those things are very, very terrible....

Haha, well that IS true. And adorable.

So you must also dislike parakeets, gerbils, goldfish and salamanders, yes?

How so? My female cat reliably jumps onto my bed every morning for a snuggle when she knows I'm a wake. My cat reliably comes for a snuggle under the covers every night. In fact, I can read and predict the actions of my cats very reliably.

Cats pretty much only act defensively. My female cat hates me touching a certain part of her when she's in a certain position. If I do touch it she'll get a bit grumpy and sometimes scratch. This is reflexive, not her fault. Once you learn how they like to be handled, then they're not violent towards you (and when they are, it never even hurts anyway). My male cat who I've had for 10 years has never shown any aggression or defensiveness of any kind.

Um, no they don't. Cats are a lot more toilet-trainable than dogs. In fact, if cats can't use their litter (because it's unclean) they get extremely stressed and, if they absolutely have to go, they'll find a corner.

Dogs on the other hand enjoy eating their own and others' fecal matter. They also smell revolting, especially when wet, but their natural scent is quite disgusting, even when they're clean. I like dogs, but I can't deny they're unhygienic and certainly aren't good for the cleanliness or scent of your home.

What's that got to do with not liking cats?

Try cats. My female cat caterwauled like crazy (my parents recorded it for me to cheer me up) when I was in hospital for extended periods of time, and was all over me when I came home. She also took to sleeping on my dressing gown while I was gone (the same thing she sleeps on when I'm away on holiday, and is always the place I find her when I come home).

You don't know anything about cats, do you? They dream.

WTF? Dogs smell revolting, even when they're clean. Just patting a dog's head makes your hand stink for hours, not to mention when they've been in the rain. My dog used to eat my cat's excrement out of her cat litter. My cats on the other hand small amazing. My male cat has a natural musky scent, which is fine, but my female cat smalls like freshly baked cookies. I always bury my face in her fur because she smells THAT good.

I like both, but cats are obviously better :P

It WAS irrational. Really irrational, unless he hates every other pet that can't learn a trade and defend the family (i.e. basically all).

Simply amazing how quickly some of you people are to label others' dislike of cats as "irrational."
By extrapolation then and using such logic, one's dislike of Black, Muslims and Jews is similarly "irrational."
Interesting...

Ylva
Monday, March 28th, 2011, 03:46 PM

A tip for you - try to take better care of your dog, then you won't have that kind of problems.

Maybe the cat itself doesn't smell very much, but the homes of cat owners smell of cat urine. I haven't yet entered a home of a cat owner that doesn't smell cat. It's a horrible stench, probably one of the worst. Thank Oden that it's THEIR problem, not mine, since I only have dogs.

What I hate about cats is that they do their business in my outdoor furniture in summer. Thankfully I have dogs who hate cats, even more than I do, so a slow cat will never last long here anyway. If I have to keep my animals on a leash - then so should cat owners. Same rules for everyone. A cat owner who let its cat run around on my yard will also have to stand having my dogs in their yard, simple as. They will also have to deal with their cats being slaughtered by my dogs if the cats trespass.

And don't give me the idiotic speach about how cats are more wild than dogs and need to roam free and bla bla bla. If you can't look after it so that it doesn't bother other people - then you shouldn't get it in the first place.

Freja_se
Monday, March 28th, 2011, 04:12 PM

lol Not to mention pet birds. Terrible, jewy creatures that chew and gnaw on the furniture and defecate on you as a thank you for using you as a perch. They spy on you when you talk and then repeat what you said at the most inopportune moments, and they don't even pay for their bird seed!

In all seriousness, I don't understand how one could compare any animal to Jews. I don't understand how one could detest them so.

I love cats, dogs and most other pets you could think of. They are all wonderful creatures with their own personalities, and they give us so much happiness and affection. Life wouldn't be the same without them, I think.

Hamar Fox
Monday, March 28th, 2011, 04:12 PM
A tip for you - try to take better care of your dog, then you won't have that kind of problems.

No, I wasn't talking about my dog. He died 10 years ago. He was very short-haired (a weimaraner) so he never smelled bad, even when he was wet. I'm talking about other dogs. I'm an animal lover, so when I see any animal I have to touch it. There's a dog at my local pub, and he's lovely, but I hate how bad my hand smells after I've just petted his head.

Maybe the cat itself doesn't smell very much, but the homes of cat owners smell of cat urine. I haven't yet entered a home of a cat owner that doesn't smell cat. It's a horrible stench, probably one of the worst. Thank Oden that it's THEIR problem, not mine, since I only have dogs.

I've never had to literally hold my breath when I was in a cat owner's home. I remember as a kid, my mum took me round to a neighbour's house (who owned dogs). My mum just talked and talked for hours, and all the time I just had to hold my breath, and when I had to breathe, it was through my mouth.

What I hate about cats is that they do their business in my outdoor furniture in summer. Thankfully I have dogs who hate cats, even more than I do, so a slow cat will never last long here anyway. If I have to keep my animals on a leash - then so should cat owners. Same rules for everyone. A cat owner who let its cat run around on my yard will also have to stand having my dogs in their yard, simple as. They will also have to deal with their cats being slaughtered by my dogs if the cats trespass.

My female cat isn't interested in leaving the house (she goes out for maybe 10 minutes on a sunny day, 0 minutes on a cold day). My male cat rarely leaves my garden, and if he does, it's just to explore the field next to my house. My neighbour's cat has never come in my garden either, though i wish she would, she's beautiful.

And don't give me the idiotic speach about how cats are more wild than dogs and need to roam free and bla bla bla. If you can't look after it so that it doesn't bother other people - then you shouldn't get it in the first place.

I've had dogs in my garden before.

Hamar Fox
Wednesday, April 20th, 2011, 05:59 PM
http://i674.photobucket.com/albums/vv103/camelsloop/Whiskers2-742011.jpg

I don't think there'd be much anti-Semitism if Jews were like my cat.

flâneur
Friday, April 22nd, 2011, 11:50 AM
I have never come across the jew/cat theory before,which is quite funny.I must admit i am a dog person and dont really like cats.

Having said that i think the kike can be compared much more to the leech or tick or common flea than a cat,cats do have their merits and uses after all....unlike the semite.

Lady Vengeance
Friday, April 22nd, 2011, 08:35 PM
What kind of idiot would compare a kitty to a Jew in the first place.

Berlichingen
Tuesday, May 17th, 2011, 07:26 PM
Stating that all cats scratch or piss everywhere is like stating that all dogs are as vicious as pit bulls. We should be able to agree that cats are good for some kinds of people(busy people, apartment dwellers) and dogs are good for some people(large property owners, athletic people). And that both animals contribute to the squalor of a neglectful owner's house.

Tristan-
Wednesday, June 15th, 2011, 04:56 PM
Anyone shoots my cat (or another cat without reason), I shoot him in every joint of his body, fill his wounds with salt and attach electric wires to them. Then let him fry for 3 days straight.

That should clarify how I stand to cats. (well dogs and other animals too)

Then to the theory itself:
It's ridiculous. But antisemitism itself is also ridiculous so I'm not surprised.
The lengths to which humans go to have something to hate astounds me.