PDA

View Full Version : The Nordic Regime

Edwin
Thursday, June 23rd, 2005, 03:47 AM
Having blond hair and blue eyes really only matters to those of Northern Europe who are gracile. Excluded as all but courtiers from the halls of power, they see the sometimes golden-red, golden-yellow, and golden-brown hair, and usually very fair skin of the Cro-Magnoids as contributing to their greatness. Therefore, the ash-blond hair and grey eyes of the Nordid are ultimately in mimicry.

It surely took the Nordids some time and effort to breed the characteristics, for doing so is deeply ingrained in their culture. When they see other peoples, they universally project their peculiar selective regime.

You will find that Cro-Magnoids care much less, and in different fashion, about pigmentation. To them, being fair is nice and pleasing, but it isn't why they're successful. For Nordids it is. When putting individuals forward to serve or work with Cro-Magnoids, the Nordid group entity is hardwired to choose the fairest, male or female.

Rhydderch
Thursday, June 23rd, 2005, 04:39 AM
Having blond hair and blue eyes really only matters to those of Northern Europe who are gracile. Excluded as all but courtiers from the halls of power, they see the sometimes golden-red, golden-yellow, and golden-brown hair, and usually very fair skin of the Cro-Magnoids as contributing to their greatness. Therefore, the ash-blond hair and grey eyes of the Nordid are ultimately in mimicry.

It surely took the Nordids some time and effort to breed the characteristics, for doing so is deeply ingrained in their culture. When they see other peoples, they universally project their peculiar selective regime.

You will find that Cro-Magnoids care much less, and in different fashion, about pigmentation. To them, being fair is nice and pleasing, but it isn't why they're successful. For Nordids it is. When putting individuals forward to serve or work with Cro-Magnoids, the Nordid group entity is hardwired to choose the fairest, male or female.Bennett, have you been drinking again? :D

android
Saturday, December 3rd, 2005, 07:40 AM
this is really nonsense :thumbdown

QuietWind
Sunday, December 4th, 2005, 04:25 AM
I never noticed this thread prior to Android bringing it back up tonight, but I have one question.....

Why is it that most of the noridcists who promote blonde/blue are not blonde/blue themselves? I ask this because you said that it only matters to those who are based upon selection and a hardwiring.

android
Sunday, December 4th, 2005, 05:22 AM
I never noticed this thread prior to Android bringing it back up tonight, but I have one question.....

Why is it that most of the noridcists who promote blonde/blue are not blonde/blue themselves? I ask this because you said that it only matters to those who are based upon selection and a hardwiring.

I really don't know, maybe some form of insecurity?
What I mean is Hitler didn't really have the ideal look he described did he..

Edwin
Monday, December 5th, 2005, 03:50 AM

It is in the dark Nordid, be he Atlantid or Iranid, that it first exists as an ideal. Those Nordids who have already achieved blondism need only concern themselves with active maintenance.

Edwin
Monday, December 5th, 2005, 07:33 AM
Just for the record, I am fairer to Nordids now than I was when I started this thread. Most are not so possessed, and those who are have often been forced by unkind men into submission. The more robust determine the place of the more gracile, and abuse is common.