PDA

View Full Version : Loosing Weight Through Diet

VonPletz
Tuesday, March 8th, 2005, 09:15 AM
I would like to start a new Thread concerning weight loss. I need to loose about 40 pounds and wanted the know the best way to loose weight that is safe.

Siegmund
Tuesday, March 8th, 2005, 10:02 AM
I would like to start a new Thread concerning weight loss. I need to loose about 40 pounds and wanted the know the best way to loose weight that is safe.
Without a doubt, a moderate quantity of low-carb, low-fat food, along with an ephedra-free collagen-based supplement with meals and before bed, 500 mg chromium picolinate once a day, the equivalent of a one-hour strenuous walk or half-hour run every day, plus as many crunches or situps as you can bear in a half hour three times a week.

In my experience, good results from weight loss regimens are assured only when carb intake is limited and exercise is consistent and challenging. Supplement-based fixes alone seldom last.

Nordraserei
Tuesday, March 8th, 2005, 05:43 PM
I would like to start a new Thread concerning weight loss. I need to loose about 40 pounds and wanted the know the best way to loose weight that is safe. Is this thread directed towards us Americans? They don't call us "the fattest nation on earth" for no reason. :P

QuietWind
Wednesday, March 9th, 2005, 05:08 AM
I actually have a diet I created based upon brain chemistry. I am not sure if there is already one out there on the market or not, but I made this one several months ago and if you want to see a copy, just let me know. :D It is designed to provide your body with things needed in order to keep your internal levels (of things like serotonin) balanced. Keep you from being hungry or lacking energy. I know that usually, when i go on a diet, I am starving and tired. Sluggish. With this one, I am not hungry, nor tired, nor anything. This diet is only about 900-1200 calories a day and about 20 fat calories (give or take some) per day. The caloric intake can be increased for men, without compromising the integrity of the diet. I give tips on how to do that. It also gives you almost 100% of all your daily recommended amount of vitamins and minerals. Only a couple are slightly lacking, and I have tips on how to boost those as well. The diet is semi-flexible...... Okay, I am shutting up now. :lol My husband has lost about 30 lbs. since he married me. Now he is one sexy guy. ;) Okay, he was always sexy. :D He used to live on things like burgers, pizza, etc. Now he is forced to eat healthy, begrudgingly. :)

Well, no one so far has ever taken me up on trying my diet and told me if it works or not for them, so I can only measure success by me and my husband. :P

keltic_stijn
Wednesday, March 9th, 2005, 08:20 AM
Just eat normal things, not to much. And do some exercises. Thats the best way I think...