PDA

View Full Version : 'We Will Kill the Whites, All of Them'

SiegUmJedenPreis
Saturday, February 19th, 2005, 07:31 PM
Take a little gander at what I have to face at University every day. Those of you who don't believe in race war, better think again.

'We will kill the whites, all of them'

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_...315C822723#jump (http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_...315C822723#jump)

Police have promised to take "appropriate action" to ensure that any planned protest by the radical Pan Africanist Student Movement of Azania (Pasma) takes place in a peaceful and lawful manner.

In reacting to threats by Pasma to bring violent protests to the main campus of the University of Pretoria after burning tyres and barricading gates at the university's Mamelodi campus on Friday, Captain Piletji Sebola said police were concerned with the manner in which the protests were being conducted.

"We will not just fold our arms and watch. Where there is lawlessness we will react and arrest those responsible.

"We are prepared for any pending protest march and we hope this protest will be conducted within the parameters of the law," he said.

'We know that you white journalists are biased'
Sebola said they would not underestimate the possible threat and are warning protesters that if they become a law unto themselves then they must expect drastic action to be taken.

"We will kill the whites, all of them; Afrikaans and English," rioting Pasma students and their leaders at the university's Mamelodi campus chanted on Friday.

Students barricaded gates with burning tyres in an effort to prevent police from gaining access and dispersing the crowds.

Screaming "revolution is the only solution" and "kill the police, burn their cars", more than 200 students charged around the campus tearing up the university's flag, burning tyres and damaging trees.

Intimidating journalists and threatening to kill them if they covered next week's planned riots in a "biased manner", Pasma leaders tried to prevent the Pretoria News from speaking to the campus's Student Representative Council (SRC) and South African Students Congress members, grabbing notebooks and cellphones in attempts to stop interviews with the "pro-white organisation".

'We have had enough of racist students'
"We know that you white journalists are biased.

"You do not report properly on our cause and only cover white students' complaints. On Monday we will give you enough white students' complaints to cover," vowed Vusi Mahlangu.

Mahlangu, deputy secretary of the Gauteng Pasma regional office, promised that blood would flow at the university's main campus in Hatfield.

"We have had enough of racist students and their lecturers who profess to have our interests at heart. We are tired of being discriminated against because we cannot pay the fees and because we are not passing (http://www.stormfront.org/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif As if its our fault you're brainless idiots).

"We feel that this discrimination, which is leading us to fail our courses, must be stopped - with violence if needs be," he said.

Mahlangu said they had tried negotiating with the university's authorities but this had failed, leaving violence as their only recourse.

"If we cannot study because of these limitations, then nobody else should be allowed to," he said.

He also threatened that they would disrupt all classes at the university.

Mahlangu said the demonstrations would be carried over to all the other universities in the country until "all racists had been removed from the institutions".

Pasma spokeperson Mametlwe Sebei said they had tried to remain peaceful in their protests but this had proved fruitless.

"We will become violent with the rightwing student groups and will fight the Afrikaner groups with fire and blood.

"We will take violence to all the white students and their lecturers and to any other bodies which do not support our movement and its demands," he said.

Sebei said the protests had to be continued until everybody had an opportunity for an education "as education is not exclusive".

An SRC leader, who asked not to be named for fear of being attacked, said they did not support Pasma's actions.

"We are all in the same boat with the fee hikes, but this is not the way to solve the dispute," he said.
We will see if they have the guts Monday.

SiegUmJedenPreis
Saturday, February 19th, 2005, 08:50 PM
Come on, is South Africa this low on the interest level? We are after all on ground zero of a future race war.

Oskorei
Saturday, February 19th, 2005, 08:55 PM
It is a scary and infuriating read. And a reality that is never reported in Swedish media either. :|

I am impressed that you are able to deal with that however. How is the mood among White South Africans, are they defaitist and/or liberal, or are there any more radical movement with any followers?

Some years ago, Terre Blanch was on the media a lot, he seemed to be the sort of leader you need. Where is he now?

In any case, the brave White South African peoples, have my full support, and sympathy. I hope that you are able to turn the tide before it is too late.

SiegUmJedenPreis
Saturday, February 19th, 2005, 09:24 PM
It is a scary and infuriating read. And a reality that is never reported in Swedish media either. :|

I am impressed that you are able to deal with that however. How is the mood among White South Africans, are they defaitist and/or liberal, or are there any more radical movement with any followers?

Some years ago, Terre Blanch was on the media a lot, he seemed to be the sort of leader you need. Where is he now?

In any case, the brave White South African peoples, have my full support, and sympathy. I hope that you are able to turn the tide before it is too late.
Thanx. Well too be very honest, Terre Blanch isn't really taken seriously anymore. His kind of Nationalism is coined as Neo-Nazi.(Thus seen as beeing too foreign for the average afrikaner)

Most believe a war is on the horison. Sadly I think we are going to be another Custor's Last Stand - I don't think we are going to survive if they finally start killing us.

- But we will serve as a warning to the West - For its us today, you tomorrow.

Oskorei
Saturday, February 19th, 2005, 09:50 PM
Thanx. Well too be very honest, Terre Blanch isn't really taken seriously anymore. His kind of Nationalism is coined as Neo-Nazi.(Thus seen as beeing too foreign for the average afrikaner)

Most believe a war is on the horison. Sadly I think we are going to be another Custor's Last Stand - I don't think we are going to survive if they finally start killing us.

- But we will serve as a warning to the West - For its us today, you tomorrow.
That is sad. Is there no real voice for the Whites in SA?

I am afraid that you are right, my main hope is that the concerns over public image in the rest of the world will keep the ANC leaders from allowing a full-scale genocide.

SiegUmJedenPreis
Saturday, February 19th, 2005, 09:59 PM
That is sad. Is there no real voice for the Whites in SA?

I am afraid that you are right, my main hope is that the concerns over public image in the rest of the world will keep the ANC leaders from allowing a full-scale genocide.
Yes, you are right. They don't need to start a war aim at ethnic cleansing, they are already doing a good job sofar: http://www.africancrisis.org/photos16.asp (a word of warning, this is very graphic...)

Anyway, I'm of the opinion that if they want a fight I'll give them one. But I'm not leaving, if anyone is - ITS THEM. My fore fathers paid of this country with their blood.

Oskorei
Saturday, February 19th, 2005, 10:13 PM
Yes, you are right. They don't need to start a war aim at ethnic cleansing, they are already doing a good job sofar: http://www.africancrisis.org/photos16.asp (a word of warning, this is very graphic...)

Anyway, I'm of the opinion that if they want a fight I'll give them one. But I'm not leaving, if anyone is - ITS THEM. My fore fathers paid of this country with their blood.
True. My blood boils when seeing these kinfolks being butchered. Are there no discussion on SA media about these murders? What does the ANC do about it, if anything?

The old warrior instinct of our kin is apparently awake in you, and I hope that more White South Africans awaken too.

Also, SA is a very graphic example of how the destinies of all White peoples are intertwined and related. Your people were betrayed and abandoned when Liberalism gained control of our countries (Sweden has supported the ANC with Millions of dollars during the era of apartheid, just to take a shameful example :| :thumbdown ), and today your fate is ignored by our media. But once a pro-White government takes power in any of our countries, things might start to happen. And once the plight of Whites in SA becomes so gruesome that the media has to report on it, it will also increase the instinctive fear and aversion many Whites in our northern countries feel against Negroes and other aliens. My only hope is that there will still be Whites in SA when that day comes.

SiegUmJedenPreis
Saturday, February 19th, 2005, 10:25 PM
True. My blood boils when seeing these kinfolks being butchered. Are there no discussion on SA media about these murders? What does the ANC do about it, if anything?

The old warrior instinct of our kin is apparently awake in you, and I hope that more White South Africans awaken too.

Also, SA is a very graphic example of how the destinies of all White peoples are intertwined and related. Your people were betrayed and abandoned when Liberalism gained control of our countries (Sweden has supported the ANC with Millions of dollars during the era of apartheid, just to take a shameful example :| :thumbdown ), and today your fate is ignored by our media. But once a pro-White government takes power in any of our countries, things might start to happen. And once the plight of Whites in SA becomes so gruesome that the media has to report on it, it will also increase the instinctive fear and aversion many Whites in our northern countries feel against Negroes and other aliens. My only hope is that there will still be Whites in SA when that day comes.
No, the ANC either ignores it or make hollow promises. My friend is a Police officer, he tells me that its not strange for a black police officer to wait 30 minutes before calling an ambulance at a accident scene.(where whites are involved...) - And I'm not making this up.

Our media has repoted it a little bit, but once again it falls on deaf ears.

I honestly do not know whats going to become of us here, because most cannot afford to flee to another country, but I know one thing - They have seriously bit off too more than they can chew and soon rather than later they are going to choke.

Hear me Brothers, heed our warning - Fight to stop this ,before you too are overcome. You still have time.

Dasbuck
Sunday, February 20th, 2005, 02:07 AM
Having known a few who lived in Rhodesia and South Africa, I can sympathize with the nightmarish conditions found there as opposed to what it was when whites ran the nations. I have been told that Pretoria has become a virtual ghost town because crime is so bad that major businesses have relocated and the buildings they abandoned are now home to squatters. The statistics on violent crime speak for themselves, as do those for disease. My heart aches for those of our kin who are constantly victimized by negros without any chance of legal redress.
You are very correct in stating that this trend is found in other Caucasoid nations, as my own is quickly being overrun with Africans, Middle Easterners, Amerindians, and Asiatics. There will be a major conflict here within my lifetime and at the rate we are being outbred the results don't look promising.

Dr. Solar Wolff
Sunday, February 20th, 2005, 03:15 AM
There seems to be a ban on reporting South African Black on White violence in the United States. Don't hurt a Kaffir though or it will make headlines around the world.

In New York City there is a new strain of AIDS with acts much more rapidly, about a year and it is all over. One homosexual man has it and it is being studied. All you need is to hold a convention of homosexuals from NYC in say Zululand and in a little while, your problems will be over.

nicholas
Sunday, February 20th, 2005, 03:44 AM

Be who your anscestors were. Strong, Proud, Courageous, Intelligent, Hungry for Victory!

Let us know how it goes on Monday.

SiegUmJedenPreis
Monday, February 21st, 2005, 03:24 PM
I thank you all for the positive replies (and the rep points :))

We were lucky this time it would seem. Our afrikaner student groups were able to apply enough pressure on the University to get a court restraining order, which prevented PASMA from making too much trouble. There were some it would seem that have been arrested for trying to start a fire....)

Our lectures were even cancelled from 11:00AM onwards of fear of actions by PASMA.

I however fear this is only going to let the pressure build up. I heard one black telling another (upon seeing the signs at he gates) that they should only be patient, once Mandela dies, its open season on us.

Now, I'm not one for stupid believe in the 'Mandela's death = White genocide' theory, but hearing out of the horse's mouth was quite ...well, an eye opener.

I thank you all for the interest. I makes one feel at least we in SA are not forgotten.

Altruist
Sunday, March 6th, 2005, 05:26 PM
Wow. I wish you the best of luckin dealing with that menace. I think I will try and make more of my peers aware of these things and perhaps it will open their eyes. I live in a community that is almost purely White so I cannot relate whatsoever. You're a brave lad and I hope that White South Africans unite against this obscene oppression. It makes me feel like going there to fight with the White South Africans! I hope to God that they don't commit genocide against us for their sake.

Triglav
Monday, March 7th, 2005, 01:49 AM
Was it reported anywhere in Europe/America at all?

Horagalles
Sunday, March 20th, 2005, 07:48 PM
Was it reported anywhere in Europe/America at all?
They usually chose to keep silence over this. A Footnote maybe. Perhabs even not saying anything about race and violence.
Another good website to go:
http://www.stopboergenocide.com/ :~(
Write letters, essays etc. about it and spread the info in your community. This is useful both ways: It helps those in the RSA as it may create awareness of the race-problem in EU, US, CA, NZ etc. :D

GFM Schörner
Sunday, March 20th, 2005, 08:51 PM
Sieg um jeden Preis,
why don't the whites leave?
Your blood is too precious, to be wasted in a fight against the blacks, which can't be won (i don't know about a single example in history, where the colonialicing ethnic group racially survived).
Ofcourse I understand the argument about the forefathers, who fought for this country, but they live on in you. This is your responsibility. And it is definately not in their sense, to make this bloodline end in a fight that can't be won, which would render all their fights useless. When they fought, they didn't know, how things will develop and what you know today.
So maybe you should think about it, that you would honor your forefathers more, if you go back where they came from, make at least three children ;) and support the fight, where it still can be won? We should always remember: if we live on in children, also your forefathers do...
Not easy for you, but a very important decision.

Horagalles
Monday, March 21st, 2005, 01:18 PM
Sieg um jeden Preis,
Your blood is too precious, to be wasted in a fight against the blacks, which can't be won (i don't know about a single example in history, where the colonialicing ethnic group racially survived).
Ofcourse I understand the argument about the forefathers, who fought for this country, but they live on in you. This is your responsibility. And it is definately not in their sense, to make this bloodline end in a fight that can't be won, which would render all their fights useless. When they fought, they didn't know, how things will develop and what you know today.
So maybe you should think about it, that you would honor your forefathers more, if you go back where they came from, make at least three children ;) and support the fight, where it still can be won? We should always remember: if we live on in children, also your forefathers do...
Not easy for you, but a very important decision.There were/are whites leaving, lots of them. But this is:
a) No real solution to the problem:thumbdown
b) Not feasible for many whites, as they neither have money to leave, nor a realistic chance to gain access to another country.
Any solution will have to go for political independence in a White State:thumbup .
More and more Whites are realizing this, but still lots of work needs to be done!

Dunkerque
Monday, March 21st, 2005, 03:14 PM
There were/are whites leaving, lots of them. But this is:
a) No real solution to the problem:thumbdown
Mostly british passport holders going to Australia, you're right.
b) Not feasible for many whites, as they neither have money to leave, nor a realistic chance to gain access to another country.
The needed money for leaving is quite an issue, but once in your very ancient homelands (UK, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Flanders), nobody will put you in a plane and go back to South Africa. Governements are even too picky to do it for Blacks and I've never heard that even a illegal Russian was throw out (except mafia).
Any solution will have to go for political independence in a White State:thumbup .
More and more Whites are realizing this, but still lots of work needs to be done!
Yes, the Volkstaat is a tantalizing project. I don't believe that the world community will ever validate a pure white state in Africa, but a country that gathers Brits, Boers, Colored, Indians and some afrikaaner-speaking Blacks has a chance to be funded in region of The Cape. Of course, it is still a "rainbow nation", but a viable one for Whites and others.

The rest of the jewel of Africa will continue to decay, leading to the usual mud you find everywhere else. You saffies don't need the mines and your farmers are able to relocate. Soon the Bantus will burn their meat on their abandoned highways...

Ashtonisingly, president Abdulaye Wade of Senegal just said a few days ago in an agriculture forum that he wants a substantial french white migration, especially farmers, with free lands and lot of cheap manpower.
So a part of Africa learns to think, while an other forgot.

You know what Laurent Gbagbo of Ivory Coast declared after dismissing the French with riots?? "We never asked them to leave!" What a funny guy! Indeed 4.000 Whites were keeping the head of the economy out of the water.

Horagalles
Monday, March 21st, 2005, 03:29 PM

Yes, the Volkstaat is a tantalizing project. I don't believe that the world community will ever validate a pure white state in Africa, but a country that gathers Brits, Boers, Colored, Indians and some afrikaaner-speaking Blacks has a chance to be funded in region of The Cape. Of course, it is still a "rainbow nation", but a viable one for Whites and others.
...You know what Laurent Gbagbo of Ivory Coast declared after dismissing the French with riots?? "We never asked them to leave!" What a funny guy! Indeed 4.000 Whites were keeping the head of the economy out of the water.Its a question of power .. If they do not like one has to make them tolerate it. They must realize that not recognizing or even opposing it can cost them dearly. Any state underminig the integrity, souvereignity of another state is actually waging war with it. Most Whites are starting to realize that being deprived of ones own government can be very nasty. Unfortunatly I must add that the vast majority of Whites is very naive when it comes to politics...

SiegUmJedenPreis
Friday, May 20th, 2005, 04:14 PM
I posted this a while back on another forum. I experienced this first hand.
This I think will answer questions on how race relations are doing at the moment in South Africa:

Police have promised to take "appropriate action" to ensure that any planned protest by the radical Pan Africanist Student Movement of Azania (Pasma) takes place in a peaceful and lawful manner.

In reacting to threats by Pasma to bring violent protests to the main campus of the University of Pretoria after burning tyres and barricading gates at the university's Mamelodi campus on Friday, Captain Piletji Sebola said police were concerned with the manner in which the protests were being conducted.

"We will not just fold our arms and watch. Where there is lawlessness we will react and arrest those responsible.

"We are prepared for any pending protest march and we hope this protest will be conducted within the parameters of the law," he said.

'We know that you white journalists are biased'
Sebola said they would not underestimate the possible threat and are warning protesters that if they become a law unto themselves then they must expect drastic action to be taken.

"We will kill the whites, all of them; Afrikaans and English," rioting Pasma students and their leaders at the university's Mamelodi campus chanted on Friday.

Students barricaded gates with burning tyres in an effort to prevent police from gaining access and dispersing the crowds.

Screaming "revolution is the only solution" and "kill the police, burn their cars", more than 200 students charged around the campus tearing up the university's flag, burning tyres and damaging trees.

Intimidating journalists and threatening to kill them if they covered next week's planned riots in a "biased manner", Pasma leaders tried to prevent the Pretoria News from speaking to the campus's Student Representative Council (SRC) and South African Students Congress members, grabbing notebooks and cellphones in attempts to stop interviews with the "pro-white organisation".

"We know that you white journalists are biased.

"You do not report properly on our cause and only cover white students' complaints. On Monday we will give you enough white students' complaints to cover," vowed Vusi Mahlangu.

Mahlangu, deputy secretary of the Gauteng Pasma regional office, promised that blood would flow at the university's main campus in Hatfield.

"We have had enough of racist students and their lecturers who profess to have our interests at heart. We are tired of being discriminated against because we cannot pay the fees and because we are not passing .

"We feel that this discrimination, which is leading us to fail our courses, must be stopped - with violence if needs be," he said.

Mahlangu said they had tried negotiating with the university's authorities but this had failed, leaving violence as their only recourse.

"If we cannot study because of these limitations, then nobody else should be allowed to," he said.

He also threatened that they would disrupt all classes at the university.

Mahlangu said the demonstrations would be carried over to all the other universities in the country until "all racists had been removed from the institutions".

Pasma spokeperson Mametlwe Sebei said they had tried to remain peaceful in their protests but this had proved fruitless.

"We will become violent with the rightwing student groups and will fight the Afrikaner groups with fire and blood.

"We will take violence to all the white students and their lecturers and to any other bodies which do not support our movement and its demands," he said.

Sebei said the protests had to be continued until everybody had an opportunity for an education "as education is not exclusive".

An SRC leader, who asked not to be named for fear of being attacked, said they did not support Pasma's actions.

"We are all in the same boat with the fee hikes, but this is not the way to solve the dispute," he said.

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_...315C822723#jump

For those interested. Little has changed. PASMA was stopped by a court order and armed private police from preceeding onto the campus. However their leader has promised me that they will "strike like a scorpion" when we least expect them...

Rehnskiöld
Saturday, May 21st, 2005, 05:57 PM
To bad that your education facilities has become integrated as it seems. Wouldn't the ideal for those of european deccent in Southafrica be to strive towards their own educating system? Considering the nasty situation there and that you had your own schools and such until previosly it wouldn't be far-fetched?

Peeps
Saturday, May 21st, 2005, 08:24 PM
[Meanwhile in Zimbabwe...]

As country heads for disaster, Zimbabwe calls for return of white farmers

Andrew Meldrum in Pretoria
Saturday May 21, 2005
The Guardian

White farmers may be allowed back on their land in Zimbabwe as part of a plan by the government of Robert Mugabe to solve the country's deepening economic crisis.
The president's key finance aide has called for some of the farmers whose properties were confiscated in a land seizure programme to be allowed to resume growing crops to boost the country's flagging agricultural output.

Gideon Gono, governor of the central bank and Mr Mugabe's main policy maker, made the proposal as he announced a 31% devaluation of the Zimbabwe currency.

"In order to ensure maximum productivity levels, there is great scope in the country promoting and supporting joint ventures between the new farmers with progressive-minded former operators," said Mr Gono in a state radio and television broadcast that lasted nearly three hours.
He added that the skilled whites and other new investors would be given special guarantees of uninterrupted tenure of five to 10 years, backed by government force to prevent any disruptions on the farms.

Mr Gono was careful to say that it would not reverse Mr Mugabe's redistribution of white-owned land to blacks.

However, observers say his plan would be an implicit admission that the land seizure policy has failed.

A Zimbabwean economist, John Robertson, said: "This shows the desperation of the government to improve the economy. They say it is not a reversal of their land seizures, but it is. It won't get very far.

"I don't think many farmers will take up the offer because they would have to give up their title deeds and lease their land back.

"The range of measures proposed by Gono and the government show that the economic situation is dire. But they are avoiding the fundamental changes needed because those would be opposed by Mugabe. These measures don't add up. The economy will continue to be a disaster area."

At the start of the land seizure policy in 2000, Zimbabwe had 4,500 white farmers, now about 400 remain on portions of their farms. Mozambique, Zambia and Nigeria have welcomed some of the skilled white farmers.

The economy has also shrunk by more than 40% in five years.

Yesterday Mr Mugabe did not comment on Mr Gono's proposal.

During the election campaign in March, the president said he was disappointed that only 44% of the land seized from whites was being cultivated and that the remainder was lying fallow.

He has also had to admit that Zimbabwe, once called "the breadbasket of Africa", needs to import food to feed its population. For months he had boasted that the country had a bumper harvest and would "choke" if it was forced to take international food aid.

But Mr Mugabe said this week that his government would welcome food from the UN, as long as it came without any political conditions.

The government announced yesterday that it was busy redrawing its 2005 budget to fund food imports.

Drastic cuts to other parts of the budget will be needed to raise the money to import food, the acting finance minister, Patrick Chinamasa, said, according to Reuters.

On Thursday the government devalued its currency and banned imports of luxury goods to try to reduce the economic freefall. But the devaluation falls far short of the Z$25,000 that one US dollar (55p) fetches on Zimbabwe's thriving black market.

Mr Gono reduced by half his forecasts of the country's economic growth, to 2.5%. That figure is viewed as unrealistic by economists, who point out the five consecutive years of economic decline.

John Worsley-Worswick of Justice for Agriculture said: "This is a puppet show and it's not going to solve things. Gono is a master of spin and he is saying that he can fix things. But the reality is that the few farmers who have managed to stay on their land are being hammered by the military.

"This suggestion that white farmers could come back is an admission of their failure, but I don't know anyone who would take them up on their offer. The government's agriculture policy has failed abysmally. There is no maize, there is no wheat, people are hungry. It's a debacle."

· Eighty percent of black South Africans who responded to a survey believe Mr Mugabe is ruling badly.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/zimbabwe/article/0,2763,1489173,00.html

Drakkar
Thursday, June 30th, 2005, 05:44 PM
I work with a bunch of white south africans, and after talking with them about their situation it really doesn't surprise me that this happens. Whites are commonly targeted on a daily basis because of their color alone. What these guys say about their situation is basically the same: Once, during the apartheid, there was peace and security. Now, due to the integration, crime has skyrocketed, militant warlords continuously rise up for the sole purpose of white extermination, and the Johannesburg area is the worst place for violent crime in the world. In addition, The ruling African Council is controlled by the blacks and all the whites have for counterbalance is a group of trashy thugs in the AWB. These South Africans are not Neo-Nazis, but they understand what has happened to their people, and long for justice. :|

Horagalles
Thursday, June 30th, 2005, 06:50 PM
I work with a bunch of white south africans, and after talking with them about their situation it really doesn't surprise me that this happens. Whites are commonly targeted on a daily basis because of their color alone. What these guys say about their situation is basically the same: Once, during the apartheid, there was peace and security. Now, due to the integration, crime has skyrocketed, militant warlords continuously rise up for the sole purpose of white extermination, and the Johannesburg area is the worst place for violent crime in the world. In addition, The ruling African Council is controlled by the blacks and all the whites have for counterbalance is a group of trashy thugs in the AWB. These South Africans are not Neo-Nazis, but they understand what has happened to their people, and long for justice. :|
To get some perspective:
http://www.praag.co.za/rubriek137.htm
and a historical overview:
http://globalpolitician.com/articledes.asp?ID=833&cid=8&sid=56
http://61.1911encyclopedia.org/T/TR/TRANSVAAL.htm
For all practical purposes the AWB ceased to exist as a movement. It was pinched with agents of NI etc. It is indeed also the "bleeding-heart-liberals" that chang mind. I expect a completely new political situation before 2010. But lots of things still need to happen. White South Africans are very naive, especially when it comes to politics. So they'll have to learn their lessons the hard way and they are busy doing it.
:~( Tragic, but it actually makes me optimistic. ;)

Dr. Solar Wolff
Sunday, July 10th, 2005, 06:32 AM
There is a book which was written about "mini-nukes", minature nuclear weapons at which apparently South Africa once excelled. This book claimed that some nukes and delivery systems were hidden be right-wing whites just in case something went wrong with The New South Africa. Do you think this is true?

ulphila
Sunday, July 10th, 2005, 10:48 AM
Sieg um jeden Preis,
Not easy for you, but a very important decision. This approach is dangerous. Leave? would you leave Österreich if the Hungarians slowly became a hostile majoraty? The Boer nation evolved over centuries, unlike the colonial English descendants, and has no where to go.

Objectively, one could understand the Blacks. After years of oppression, now is the time for payback. But that policy, which was also used in Rhodesia, will destroy them. So what? Since when do African leaderships behave rationally and responsibly?

This situation could, of course, have been avioded. The Afrkaner should have imposed a full segregation (unlike apartheid) and should have fully built an independent white economy. But that didn't happen.
The governments took advantage of the Blacks, they didn't try to implement the famous Tomlinson report, they implemented a policy that was doomed to self-distruct because of its inner contradictions, and they ignored all the warning signs. At the end, they made an "historic compromise" which was actualy a disgraceful Canossa type of deal. They put their trust in Mandela, who was indeed a symbol, but a weak leader that gave-in to different factions. Well... that's history, let's look at the present.

The problem is that the white struggle is often identified with the likes of Eugène Terre'Blanche and the Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging (AWB), or in other words - with Neo-Nazism. Perhaps many here don't see the problem. But here's a newsflash: AWB and the NZ have a bad reputation worldwide. Presenting the good Boervolk as NZ is what the nationalistic Blacks desire. Then, they can claim It's proof the SA whites have learned nothing and are "crazy zealots" that pose a threat to the new "democratic" SA of one man one vote - and that they should be restricted.

what should be done?
The Boer struggle should be a national one, and the racial and militant elements should be kept on a lower profile. SA is heading towards the path od Rhodesia. Hopefully, by the help of the world community, and by achieving - for a change - Afrikaner unity - it will be avoided. I strongly believe the sollution is transferring populations, and building an independent small Boer country in South Africa. It's almost impossible to do, but it's still possible.

Horagalles
Wednesday, July 13th, 2005, 06:21 PM
There is a book which was written about "mini-nukes", minature nuclear weapons at which apparently South Africa once excelled. This book claimed that some nukes and delivery systems were hidden be right-wing whites just in case something went wrong with The New South Africa. Do you think this is true?South Africa indeed built a few nuclear weapons and it is alleged that one was even tested in a mine.
I heard the rumors of the "bomb hidden by racists". Well I think it is speculation. There was material available for 14 bombs, about ten were "disarmed". It's not impossible that someone hid of the bombs material for any reason.
It is actually easier to built Nukes then many think (if you have the right isotope of Uranium):
http://encyclopedia.laborlawtalk.com/Nuclear_weapon_design

Libertarian
Thursday, July 14th, 2005, 12:41 AM
Take a little gander at what I have to face at University every day. Those of you who don't believe in race war, better think again. Quote:

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_...315C822723#jump (http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_...315C822723#jump)
[..]
"We will kill the whites, all of them; Afrikaans and English," rioting Pasma students and their leaders at the university's Mamelodi campus chanted on Friday. IMO such reaction is just plain stupid. I mean, of course it is possible to divide a group of humans into certain subgroups (such as whites, blacks, fats, meagres, men, women etc.) - but it is stupid to believe that every member of a subgroup has necessarily the same features, skills or believes like the other members of such a group. Those racist Pasma activists make the same mistake like their white supremacist counterparts. Maybe they have experienced a certain injustice (done to them from an individual which was coincidentally white) and now they think all are like that individual.
Stupid overhasty conclusion.

Horagalles
Thursday, July 14th, 2005, 08:03 PM
IMO such reaction is just plain stupid. I mean, of course it is possible to divide a group of humans into certain subgroups (such as whites, blacks, fats, meagres, men, women etc.) - but it is stupid to believe that every member of a subgroup has necessarily the same features, skills or believes like the other members of such a group. Those racist Pasma activists make the same mistake like their white supremacist counterparts. Maybe they have experienced a certain injustice (done to them from an individual which was coincidentally white) and now they think all are like that individual.
Stupid overhasty conclusion.There are good reasons to believe that their is a correlation between behavioural patterns and race, due to the fact that humans inherit the traits influencing their cognitive profile and mindset.
This is not about "(in)justice" (as in the conception of Whites). Blacks that hate Whites do so because Whites tend to do better - or because they consider their "kindness" as a weakness. Whites that give a demonstration of their power towards Blacks will not have any problems with them. It is usually the "nice Whites", the old and the weak that Blacks act aggressive against.
PASMA has learnt one lesson, many Whites still need to learn: It is important to stand together along racial lines for common political goals. That's why the Whites do not rule the RSA anymore and the Blacks have the political power now. Your first statement and the comparison to "White Supremacists" (Whites who want to rule Blacks outside the Whites own territory) is by the way a strawman and therefore flawed. Actually you happen to do exactly what you say Pasma (and the "White supremacists") are doing.
The old NP had a policy sometimes called Apartheid. This policy final intention was to release Black people into their independence as soon as they were ready to govern themselves - So they may have believed in superior intelligence of Whites, but they were not "White Supremacists", rather White Separatists.

Erzherzog_Bernd
Thursday, July 14th, 2005, 11:20 PM
Sieg um jeden Preis,
I don't quite agree with this...

I firmly belief that the Whites in South Afrika CAN win the war no matter what the odds are. There is indeed a huge difference between today and a 100+ years ago when the Boer fought the Zulu at the 'Slag van Bloedrivier' where they won the battle being vastly outnumbered. I think it was 500 Boers against (claims go as high as) 10 000 - 15 000, maybe it's exeggerated, but one thing is for sure they were out numbered by far! They won that war, because they had like the Whites have today the ability to out smart and out do their opponent.

The Blacks, Asians etc have the slight advantage when it comes to numbers, they're numerically superior to us, no one can deny this. The Whites on the other hand have their inner warrior, they are far superior to their enemy - intellectually. We have the ability to come up with winning tactics and that is what makes us great warriors and even greater people. Just like the Europeans that fought the invading barbarians from the East, they too at times one would think was vastly out numbered.

What about the Germans that stood firm and fought with all they had against a HUGE enemy in not one but TWO world wars? In the second one they held out much longer then anyone could have thought possible, all that out of shere courage amongst numerous things. The Americans in Somalia that had an enemy in the whole city they held out! The Boer of course in the 'Slag van Bloedrivier' They held out and won! I think it can be done, it might be difficult as hell, a struggle that will test even the best amongst the South African White Ranks, but they can do it. With that said however, no White nation can go wrong against such a bloody barbaric enemy if they have a hand in support from a nation that is their brother.

Of course South African Whites could always use and would appreciate help from their Northern brothers, however I think it can be done.

The White men are warriors :D

Imperator X
Friday, July 15th, 2005, 12:03 AM
I don't quite agree with this...

I firmly belief that the Whites in South Afrika CAN win the war no matter what the odds are. There is indeed a huge difference between today and a 100+ years ago when the Boer fought the Zulu at the 'Slag van Bloedrivier' where they won the battle being vastly outnumbered.
Back then the Zulus didn't have access to automatic weapons and guerilla warfare tactics.

It's like that Irish rebel song: Come tell us how you slew them old Arabs two by two like the Zulus they had spear and bow and arrow, how quickly you faced one with your 16 pounder gun and you frightened them damn natives to the marrow.;)

Seriously though one must take the fact that any tom, dick and harry peasant farmer can mount a veritable resistance with the benefit of automatic weapons.

Libertarian
Friday, July 15th, 2005, 12:10 AM
There are good reasons to believe that their is a correlation between behavioural patterns and race, due to the fact that humans inherit the traits influencing their cognitive profile and mindset. Yes, there might be very probably such a correlation, but this is not what I was referring to. Such a correlation between race and behaviour shows only a probability and does not give any conclusion about any certain individual. One member of a race has with some probability this or that feature/behaviour, ok. But nobody can say for sure how one certain individual is like.

This is not about "(in)justice" (as in the conception of Whites). Blacks that hate Whites do so because Whites tend to do better - or because they consider their "kindness" as a weakness. Whites that give a demonstration of their power towards Blacks will not have any problems with them. It is usually the "nice Whites", the old and the weak that Blacks act aggressive against. I don't know. I'm not acquainted with any Black who hates Whites so I cannot make any statement (I know only reasonable Blacks). Your way of thinking about such a collective conflict reminds me of discussions I had recently in the usenet (in the newsgroup talk.politics.mideast). Some Jews there spoke the same way about Palestinians.

PASMA has learnt one lesson, many Whites still need to learn: It is important to stand together along racial lines for common political goals. I disagree. People should better ignore racial lines to achieve common political goals. Racial or ethnic lines are rather a hindrance for political achievements.

That's why the Whites do not rule the RSA anymore and the Blacks have the political power now. I would rather say: "The ANC has the political power now". I think it is more result-oriented to divide between ideological lines (and to ignore racial/ethnic lines).

Your first statement and the comparison to "White Supremacists" (Whites who want to rule Blacks outside the Whites own territory) is by the way a strawman and therefore flawed. Actually you happen to do exactly what you say Pasma (and the "White supremacists") are doing.
The old NP had a policy sometimes called Apartheid. This policy final intention was to release Black people into their independence as soon as they were ready to govern themselves - So they may have believed in superior intelligence of Whites, but they were not "White Supremacists", rather White Separatists. "Release into independence" is rather an euphemism, isn't it? I mean, throwing out someone into the desert is not what I would call "release into independence".:P

Erzherzog_Bernd
Friday, July 15th, 2005, 12:29 AM
Back then the Zulus didn't have access to automatic weapons and guerilla warfare tactics.

It's like that Irish rebel song: Come tell us how you slew them old Arabs two by two like the Zulus they had spear and bow and arrow, how quickly you faced one with your 16 pounder gun and you frightened them damn natives to the marrow.;)

Seriously though one must take the fact that any tom, dick and harry peasant farmer can mount a veritable resistance with the benefit of automatic weapons.
Perhaps, that however did nothing for the British that armed their Zulu brothers with weapons to fight the Boer. They lost one and won one...

I can NOT see how it is a bad example to use, since they didn't have the ability to shoot of even 100 rounds per minute. Any kaffir with a bit of brains would realise they can storm them and quickly surround them. Of course no Kaffir can actually think, that's the whole problem that's how the Boer came out victorious with minimal wounded.

I think decently trained White men would be capable to take out a black onslaught even if they're out numbered 50 to 1. Face it the Blacks just shoot they don't know what they're shooting at they just shoot because their fingers slipped and it just happens to feel good so they keep it 'slipped'. American gangster war should proof that point, since they also go off on a massive shooting expedition yet you don't see high casualty rates among them. More then likely the building behind the shooter is more damaged since he held his gun backwards in the first place.

With the right tactics and Well trained men, I strongly belief a White force of 15 000 Should be more then enough to March all the way to the Parliament building and dispose the vile animals that sit on the head seat. The question is not whether whites are capable of doing it or not, the question is whether they'll have the man power to accomplish it or not... Like pointed out by a previous poster, they're just to naive and well quite frankly retarded to grasp their current situation. They're also like most other Whites around the world those sorts that have their skulls grinded open, their faces pointed towards the Jew tube and at the back of their minds have the Jew pump all kinds of shit in their head. They tend to believe it, just like a parrot if you keep on repeating the same thing after you tossed a thick blanket over him.

It can be done, it does not matter whether the Zulu just had penises to fight with and the Boer had a whole Air force, the fact of the matter stays, they defeated an army bigger then themselves. That is an accomplishment to be proud off, and a clear sign that it can be done. :)

UmbraWraith
Friday, July 15th, 2005, 01:37 AM
I am sorry to intervene but the so called people who hate white people are doing a good job in killing us all through media power, government, popular culture,breeding,social disfunction.

I feel pretty dam hopeless about a rebound for European White people to make a rebound. In my area alone you can see twenty interracial relationships a day , just cruising around town or going to your local grocery store.

I mean sorry to sound cynical and if people disagree what with I say please reply and tell me your opinions.

I want the White race to be glorious again like it's past in history. I want unity. I want a land where the White race will prevail and have it's own culture and country to itself.

I however observe the devestation everyday and bear witness to it and I just don't see these hope and dreams coming.

I have a friend we talk and talk again and we both agree this talking about it will do nothing the only way is to take military or violence means in order to bring back order.

Talking everyday and spreading the good word is not enough any more blood must be shed in order to bring order in a chaotic world.

:thumbup

UmbraWraith
Friday, July 15th, 2005, 01:40 AM
It was not idealism and talk that made our past glorious or better but the cold hard steel of a sword.

Imperator X
Friday, July 15th, 2005, 05:10 AM
I am saying now the Kaffirs are the ones who have access to automatic weapons and guerilla warfare tactics. IMO I can see how one can consider Guerilla warfare cowardly as it is a bunch of skirmish attacks, but it is efficient and poses a threat to even the most centralised of governments. I would not underestimate the ability of the Kaffir majority to learn how to shoot a gun and with their vast numerical strength they can afford to lose say 5 men to every 1 Afrikaner.

Although it could be said of the Afrikaners that if they were to apply skirmishes and guerilla warfare tactics they might be able to defeat a much larger Kaffir army. Just look at the war in Iraq, we have a state of the art, cutting edge military and yet we still can't manage to hold down an area the size of California due to the loose unorganized skirmish methods employed by Iraqi rebels. It could go either way the availability of automatic weapons now vastly levels the playing field.

Horagalles
Friday, July 15th, 2005, 11:40 AM
Yes, there might be very probably such a correlation, but this is not what I was referring to. Such a correlation between race and behaviour shows only a probability and does not give any conclusion about any certain individual. One member of a race has with some probability this or that feature/behaviour, ok. But nobody can say for sure how one certain individual is like.
But one can say conclude so with a high degree of probability given a set facts one knows about the individual (including his race) - If generalizations did not have any value, what would be the value of economic and social sciences then - or their political applications in policy and structuring of society?

I disagree. People should better ignore racial lines to achieve common political goals. Racial or ethnic lines are rather a hindrance for political achievements.
That is certainly why political movements organized according to racial/ethnic lines are so successful, or what? The only other factors influencing success are finances/economic power and skill of organizers. ideology plays actually a minor role. Usually this is nit-picking about minor questions anyway.
I would rather say: "The ANC has the political power now". I think it is more result-oriented to divide between ideological lines (and to ignore racial/ethnic lines). But the ANC does have so due to the fact that Blacks don't dare to oppose them. Elections in SA (besides that their are good reasons to believe that all of them are tampered with.) reflect widely the racial composition of society as a whole. White stooges in the ANC, Uncle Toms with the DP, NP etc. distort the impression a bit. But remember those are usually people trying to further their careers. So this not about ideologies, it's about power, race/ethnicity and individuals having their own little schemes or agendas going on.

"Release into independence" is rather an euphemism, isn't it? I mean, throwing out someone into the desert is not what I would call "release into independence".:PYou are a bit ill informed (to use an euphism:D ). None of the homelands consisted of desert. In fact the Homelands covered the most fertile soil in South Africa. Besides that they were the territories Blacks had chosen long before separate development was put into place as an official policy. The White government assisted in the development of the Homelands and in part this was very succesful (Bophutatswana) - The success depended widely on the action Blacks themselves could undertake. You cannot blame the Whites for Black incompetency - They themselves are responsible for their own failures.
What derailed separate development were changes in demography that resulted mainly from economic factors. Before 1950 Blacks were indeed concentrated in and around their Homelands. Cities like Pretoria, Boksburg, Bloemfontein, Potchefstroom had a strong White majority then. This dramatically changed after the economic boom of the 60s and 70s. Blacks urbanized and the ANC/PAC started to demand political power not about what was their own, but about what belonged to the Whites.

More on separate development:
http://globalpolitician.com/articledes.asp?ID=833&cid=8&sid=56

Horagalles
Friday, July 15th, 2005, 11:58 AM

It's like that Irish rebel song: Come tell us how you slew them old Arabs two by two like the Zulus they had spear and bow and arrow, how quickly you faced one with your 16 pounder gun and you frightened them damn natives to the marrow.;) This is actually not about "automatic weapons", but about the political will. The Whites lacked it - so they lost political power. Gaining back the political will, would enable them to get in charge about themselves again pretty sure - and the Blacks know this.
Thats why the secret police must infiltrate any sign of White resistance and bring "the perpetrators" to trial like in the Boeremag-case (Evidence shows that incitement to violence was actually made by the informants and agents).

Northern Paladin
Friday, July 15th, 2005, 07:53 PM
The Western Media in general has ignored the plight of Whites in Africa. The west knows what's going on but doesn't care because it's incompatible with their agenda.

What I don't understand is why the Whites willingly handed their government to blacks. What were they thinking? In effect they are reaping the inprudent consequences of such a decision. That is black retrubitution for past White inflicted atrocities.

Erzherzog_Bernd
Saturday, July 16th, 2005, 01:31 PM
The Western Media in general has ignored the plight of Whites in Africa. The west knows what's going on but doesn't care because it's incompatible with their agenda.

What I don't understand is why the Whites willingly handed their government to blacks. What were they thinking? In effect they are reaping the inprudent consequences of such a decision. That is black retrubitution for past White inflicted atrocities.
Ok I would like for you to explain to me how a white child being raped by a black barbarian is 'reaping the impruden consequences of such a decision'. To top it off the black receives a case of Beer for punishment for such a crime! Now that's justice!!!

Ironically enough, that is the exact same thing the ANC says whenever a black commits a crime, 'it's because of the apartheid'...They rape a baby with their belief that it will cure aids 'because of the apartheid and the oppressive white regime'. They murder 'because of the apartheid and the oppressive white regime' it's a lousy excuse to commit any crime.

Would it be fair enough to suggest that the White population in America is reaping the consequences of such a decision as to allow Jews in their country? Now every one including the innocent children must pay a price? One might probably agree by the harsh treatment against the parents or those before them that did allow it but not the young ones. It's the same as Germany today the one youngs are the ones that suffer with the 'holocaust' in their ears the whole day long, they weren't even there! But they have to pay for it, they have to hear how evil they are because of it, and they have to be occupied by foreign armies because they were once 'an oppressive regime'...

It's ludicrous man, as for willingly giving away the country...There's alot more to it then just that, not everyone gave it away, but everyone still suffers the 'consequences' of those traitors that give it away, everyone except for F.W de Klerk and his goons.

Horagalles
Saturday, July 16th, 2005, 02:14 PM
...Associate Professor Fraser, originally from Canada, believes cognitive and athletic abilities, testosterone and "impulse control" vary according to race, and "civilisations" should look after their own.... Read the full article:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/academic-stirs-fight-over-race/2005/07/15/1121429359329.html?oneclick=true
I think this will also explain, why I think racial/ethnic issues need to be resolved, before one deals with petty idiologies and draws lines their.

Northern Paladin
Saturday, July 16th, 2005, 05:47 PM
Ok I would like for you to explain to me how a white child being raped by a black barbarian is 'reaping the impruden consequences of such a decision'. To top it off the black receives a case of Beer for punishment for such a crime! Now that's justice!!!

Ironically enough, that is the exact same thing the ANC says whenever a black commits a crime, 'it's because of the apartheid'...They rape a baby with their belief that it will cure aids 'because of the apartheid and the oppressive white regime'. They murder 'because of the apartheid and the oppressive white regime' it's a lousy excuse to commit any crime.

Would it be fair enough to suggest that the White population in America is reaping the consequences of such a decision as to allow Jews in their country? Now every one including the innocent children must pay a price? One might probably agree by the harsh treatment against the parents or those before them that did allow it but not the young ones. It's the same as Germany today the one youngs are the ones that suffer with the 'holocaust' in their ears the whole day long, they weren't even there! But they have to pay for it, they have to hear how evil they are because of it, and they have to be occupied by foreign armies because they were once 'an oppressive regime'...

It's ludicrous man, as for willingly giving away the country...There's alot more to it then just that, not everyone gave it away, but everyone still suffers the 'consequences' of those traitors that give it away, everyone except for F.W de Klerk and his goons.

I think it's terrible what's happening to South African whites. But this kind of retaliation was probably expected by the white traitors in government. And that's why I don't get. Why a few White traitors in government where willing to sacrifice the interests of their people but for what?

Yes we have pesky Jews. But the American White situation is vastly different from South Africa. In South Africa Whites are in danger of racial genocide.

Erzherzog_Bernd
Saturday, July 16th, 2005, 06:34 PM
I think it's terrible what's happening to South African whites. But this kind of retaliation was probably expected by the white traitors in government. And that's why I don't get. Why a few White traitors in government where willing to sacrifice the interests of their people but for what?

Yes we have pesky Jews. But the American White situation is vastly different from South Africa. In South Africa Whites are in danger of racial genocide.
As is the case in America today, think about it. How many 'children' were made by White and non-White adults? Let's make roughly 1 Million through all the years, that means if the White stayed with a White it was 1 Million more Whites, since they didn't it is 1 Million less Whites. Though some might not call it blatant murder it is rather genocidal if you ask me... Then we're not even going to mention other things.

Now there are roughly 40-Million Blacks alone in America, wait till their numbers increase, America will have hardship especially the Whites, if not ONLY the Whites! Here in South Africa they're more abrubt with it, they're the majority and we're the minority there is no need to go all fancy on it, they can just do it openly. It doesn't even get reported in the West as some posters have mentioned.

Zimbabwe(Should I say Rhodesia) and South Africa had a huge amount of White farmers murdered, how many of this was reported? They're killing openly and the excuse they use for it is, 'White opressive regimes' which quite frankly I see as a lie. It must be since just recently the Blacks in Rhodesia pleaded that White Farmers (Those few that survived) should go back and get the Farms running, there was even reports that the Blacks said they'd live under 'White Regimes' any day, at least there they had food to eat.

In 'Apartheid' South Africa the Blacks had access to educational facilities they had a marvelous life in my opinion it is today that they are going backwards at a fast pace and they're blaming the Whites for it! It's because of 'Apartheid' that this is happening, but in that Era they lived like Kings.

It pretty much sounds like the Jews in Germany before, during and after the Second war, doesn't it?

Remember that line from Arnold Schwarzenegger in (I belief it is ) Twins: Money talks and Bullshit walks.

Hell today alot of people would kill off their own family just to live the 'good life' I'm sure you're aware of this. It's our greatest Evil, that is also I think the primary reason why the Traitors of the South African people SOLD! out their Nation to the Black hordes from the North. F.W de Klerk and his goons doesn't have to worry about a thing. He fled to Greece back then! Not a worry in the world, only recently did he come out and had the audacity to say that the wrong doings towards the White People must stop, he calls for it to please stop. Like that would make a bit of difference...

There is always a lot more to any story, that's why I didn't nor would I EVER agree with anyone that states: The White people are reaping the inprudent consequences of such a decision.

I do however see where you're coming from, but remember though alot of the Whites living in South Africa now, didn't have any say at all of whether they want their country given to Blacks or not. I myself was only but a child when this happened.

Bernd

Northern Paladin
Saturday, July 16th, 2005, 07:30 PM
As is the case in America today, think about it. How many 'children' were made by White and non-White adults? Let's make roughly 1 Million through all the years, that means if the White stayed with a White it was 1 Million more Whites, since they didn't it is 1 Million less Whites. Though some might not call it blatant murder it is rather genocidal if you ask me... Then we're not even going to mention other things.

Now there are roughly 40-Million Blacks alone in America, wait till their numbers increase, America will have hardship especially the Whites, if not ONLY the Whites! Here in South Africa they're more abrubt with it, they're the majority and we're the minority there is no need to go all fancy on it, they can just do it openly. It doesn't even get reported in the West as some posters have mentioned.

Zimbabwe(Should I say Rhodesia) and South Africa had a huge amount of White farmers murdered, how many of this was reported? They're killing openly and the excuse they use for it is, 'White opressive regimes' which quite frankly I see as a lie. It must be since just recently the Blacks in Rhodesia pleaded that White Farmers (Those few that survived) should go back and get the Farms running, there was even reports that the Blacks said they'd live under 'White Regimes' any day, at least there they had food to eat.

In 'Apartheid' South Africa the Blacks had access to educational facilities they had a marvelous life in my opinion it is today that they are going backwards at a fast pace and they're blaming the Whites for it! It's because of 'Apartheid' that this is happening, but in that Era they lived like Kings.

It pretty much sounds like the Jews in Germany before, during and after the Second war, doesn't it?

Remember that line from Arnold Schwarzenegger in (I belief it is ) Twins: Money talks and Bullshit walks.

Hell today alot of people would kill off their own family just to live the 'good life' I'm sure you're aware of this. It's our greatest Evil, that is also I think the primary reason why the Traitors of the South African people SOLD! out their Nation to the Black hordes from the North. F.W de Klerk and his goons doesn't have to worry about a thing. He fled to Greece back then! Not a worry in the world, only recently did he come out and had the audacity to say that the wrong doings towards the White People must stop, he calls for it to please stop. Like that would make a bit of difference...

There is always a lot more to any story, that's why I didn't nor would I EVER agree with anyone that states: The White people are reaping the inprudent consequences of such a decision.

I do however see where you're coming from, but remember though alot of the Whites living in South Africa now, didn't have any say at all of whether they want their country given to Blacks or not. I myself was only but a child when this happened.

Bernd

Read an article on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apartheid. I'm suprised South Africa had Nuker Weapons but the white Leaders still decided to give up Power. Basically the leaders fault. And now no one cares and the African tyrants are free to slaughter whites.

Libertarian
Saturday, July 16th, 2005, 10:32 PM
But one can say conclude so with a high degree of probability given a set facts one knows about the individual (including his race) Of course, _when_ you have such information about one certain individual, then you can make predictions with high probability.

- If generalizations did not have any value, what would be the value of economic and social sciences then - or their political applications in policy and structuring of society? Generalizations have value - but only about the group or society as a whole. Individuals may (and will very often) act differently than predicted. Take for instance an election forecast. It is possible to predict the result, but not how one individual will vote.

That is certainly why political movements organized according to racial/ethnic lines are so successful, or what? Those ethnic movements are certainly successful: The results are usually thousands of dead people, refugees and destroyed infrastructure. Of course such a movement has an impact - but this is not an impact I like. Do you know any peaceful political movement which was/is organized according to racial/ethnic lines?

[..]
You are a bit ill informed (to use an euphism:D ). None of the homelands consisted of desert. In fact the Homelands covered the most fertile soil in South Africa. Besides that they were the territories Blacks had chosen long before separate development was put into place as an official policy. The White government assisted in the development of the Homelands and in part this was very succesful (Bophutatswana) - The success depended widely on the action Blacks themselves could undertake. You cannot blame the Whites for Black incompetency - They themselves are responsible for their own failures. But I would not call it "release into independence" because those Blacks lost their ZA citizenship and got another one which they did not want (AFAIK). The ANC partly also makes a racist policy (e.g. by that stupid law which requires a mandatory Black business partner when someone wants to establish a business in ZA).

What derailed separate development were changes in demography that resulted mainly from economic factors. Before 1950 Blacks were indeed concentrated in and around their Homelands. Cities like Pretoria, Boksburg, Bloemfontein, Potchefstroom had a strong White majority then. This dramatically changed after the economic boom of the 60s and 70s. Blacks urbanized and the ANC/PAC started to demand political power not about what was their own, but about what belonged to the Whites.
Unfortunately ANC/PAC were contaminated with the socialist virus (=coerced redistribution=state-controlled theft) which fortifies poverty instead of obliterating it. So I agree basically with your last statement, but it is imprecise to say that it belonged to "the Whites". I'd prefer to say that each property belongs to the person who could acquire it by voluntary exchange (of goods or services). "The" Whites were certainly not the only ones who did acquire something. What about those ZA citizens with Indian cultural background for example? And there were certainly also Blacks who acquired property by voluntary exchange.

More on separate development:
http://globalpolitician.com/articledes.asp?ID=833&cid=8&sid=56 Interesting article.

Northern Paladin
Sunday, July 17th, 2005, 01:53 AM
Those ethnic movements are certainly successful: The results are usually thousands of dead people, refugees and destroyed infrastructure. Of course such a movement has an impact - but this is not an impact I like. Do you know any peaceful political movement which was/is organized according to racial/ethnic lines?
Interesting article.

This is a bit naive don't you think?

fms panzerfaust
Sunday, July 17th, 2005, 03:28 AM
Read an article on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apartheid. I'm suprised South Africa had Nuker Weapons but the white Leaders still decided to give up Power. Basically the leaders fault. And now no one cares and the African tyrants are free to slaughter whites.
Leaders fault? I think that any person with a healthy mind will never give nukes to his enemies. If they give these nukes, then they need to have a psychological treatment in some hospital for mad people.

Northern Paladin
Sunday, July 17th, 2005, 03:58 PM
Leaders fault? I think that any person with a healthy mind will never give nukes to his enemies. If they give these nukes, then they need to have a psychological treatment in some hospital for mad people.

No the South African White Government had Nukes. But chose to scrap them rather than use them.

Libertarian
Sunday, July 17th, 2005, 05:37 PM
This is a bit naive don't you think?
What is naive?

Horagalles
Saturday, January 10th, 2009, 04:03 PM
Of course, _when_ you have such information about one certain individual, then you can make predictions with high probability.
... And in the case race we have pretty much historic information that allows for good and reliable predictions.

Generalizations have value - but only about the group or society as a whole. Individuals may (and will very often) act differently than predicted. Take for instance an election forecast. It is possible to predict the result, but not how one individual will vote.
... The generalizations I have in mind are actually patterns. And if I know some of the background of a voter I can predict with high probability on how he is going to vote. Just take the Black voting behavior concerning Obama.

Those ethnic movements are certainly successful: The results are usually thousands of dead people, refugees and destroyed infrastructure. Of course such a movement has an impact - but this is not an impact I like. Do you know any peaceful political movement which was/is organized according to racial/ethnic lines?
Given that most political movements are organized according to racial and ethnic lines one will find those that are peaceful and those that are not. This is anyhow somewhat irrelevant given that there can be pretty good reasons for not being peaceful.

But I would not call it "release into independence" because those Blacks lost their ZA citizenship and got another one which they did not want (AFAIK). The ANC partly also makes a racist policy (e.g. by that stupid law which requires a mandatory Black business partner when someone wants to establish a business in ZA).
That was the whole purpose of those policies to make the Republic of South Africa an all White country, while the homelands would become Black national state. What gives you the idea that they did not want that citizenship?

Unfortunately ANC/PAC were contaminated with the socialist virus (=coerced redistribution=state-controlled theft) which fortifies poverty instead of obliterating it. So I agree basically with your last statement, but it is imprecise to say that it belonged to "the Whites". I'd prefer to say that each property belongs to the person who could acquire it by voluntary exchange (of goods or services). "The" Whites were certainly not the only ones who did acquire something. What about those ZA citizens with Indian cultural background for example? And there were certainly also Blacks who acquired property by voluntary exchange.
Interesting article.What is behind their socialist statements is kind of African collectivism. And you can prefer what you want. But the idea of private property and individual control over it. Is essentially a White Western idea. It existed in South Africa mainly due to the influence of Whites.

Old Winter
Saturday, January 10th, 2009, 05:19 PM
"We will kill the whites, all of them; Afrikaans and English,"

" until all racists had been removed from the institutions".

Lets contradict some more.

InvaderNat
Monday, January 12th, 2009, 12:57 AM
We will kill the whites, all of them

Sounds like Darth Sidious, "Wipe them out, all of them" (referring to gungans)

johnereb
Monday, January 12th, 2009, 02:13 AM
A large percentage of American blacks hold the same views. If one steps into a black school, church or whatever, virtually everything is tinged by their belief that whitey is evil and someday God or circumstances will make it so they can reap revenge upon whites.

sei_stolz
Monday, January 12th, 2009, 04:25 AM
To all South African whites, my heart goes out to you. This is truly a disgusting situation that you all are faced with. This is just one more thing that solidifies my belief in the necessity of an all-white nation. Who would have thought that we would be reduced to such a low status as to not even have our own homeland? This tyrannical mindset of minorities occurs NO WHERE but in former white countries and the funny part is, if we were to move to darker lands and behave half as disgustingly as the blacks, hispanics, jews and others do in our countries, we would be forcibly deported or killed with the blessing of the rest of the world. After all, when an asian has pride, it's called CULTURE, when a black has pride, it's called HERITAGE, but when a European has pride, it's called RACISM, and we all know how wrong that is :mad

Sieg um Jeden Preis!

Huginn ok Muninn
Sunday, February 15th, 2009, 02:07 AM
A large percentage of American blacks hold the same views. If one steps into a black school, church or whatever, virtually everything is tinged by their belief that whitey is evil and someday God or circumstances will make it so they can reap revenge upon whites.

It was not that bad until the Jewish liberals got hold of them and legitimized this type of behavior, while brainwashing Whites into feeling guilty. I have zero respect for the intelligence of any social liberal White person. They all need deprogramming.

Much of this is a predator-prey response. If Whites are seen as weak, they get attacked. If they are the stronger, Whites, being more civilized, treat Africans with decency, which is obviously undeserved.

This is a low intensity war, and the Jewish propagandists have decided that we must remain the victims, and 1000 murders of Whites should get zero coverage, while one murder of a black should be blown up into reason for every black to hate and kill Whitey with impunity. How is it that we are so brainwashed that we cannot see the enemy before our eyes?

Ouma
Thursday, February 26th, 2009, 05:01 AM
The killing of whites in SA has been going on for the last 15 years, unseen, secretly, killing boers, farmers, women, children. And no one does anything about this, the SA Government believes in a "catch and release" system. Sick!!!!!!
:~(