PDA

View Full Version : I confess.

Sigrun Christianson
Tuesday, April 22nd, 2003, 01:03 AM
I like That 70s Show. I'm so ashamed.

-Zoë

Von Braun
Tuesday, April 22nd, 2003, 03:23 AM
It takes place in an imaginary small town in Wisconsin.

Viking Blood
Tuesday, April 22nd, 2003, 07:11 AM
Hey, it makes me laugh!

lonewolfEU
Tuesday, April 22nd, 2003, 03:28 PM
Get rid of the paki.

Ominous Lord Spoonblade
Tuesday, April 22nd, 2003, 04:47 PM
I looooooove that show! hahahahaa You're not alone, Zoe!

Saoirse
Tuesday, April 22nd, 2003, 08:13 PM
That red head bitch is Irish/Jew. And yes, get rid of the taxi driver.

Hellstar
Tuesday, April 22nd, 2003, 11:05 PM
Anyone care to explain?

Von Braun
Wednesday, April 23rd, 2003, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by NORTHSTAR
Anyone care to explain?

It is an american television series of the "situational comedy (sitcom)" genre. It is about several teenagers in a small Wisconsin town in the 1970s. I have not seen it in several years, as I have not watched much television in years, and I have not owned a television set in one year.

cosmocreator
Wednesday, April 23rd, 2003, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by lonewolfEU
Get rid of the paki.

I think he's a Mexican fag. I've seen the show, I don't watch it.

Viking Blood
Wednesday, April 23rd, 2003, 10:53 AM
At least Fez is being made fun of, Foreman's dad calls him "that wierd foreign kid', and he gets picked on. Could be worse, he could be a big buck nigger picking up blondes and being worshipped by the white guys (what the token mud usually is on a comedy show).

Scáthach
Wednesday, April 23rd, 2003, 11:23 AM
didnt it turn into ''that 80's show'' or something?
or did i just dream that :puppyeyes

Viking Blood
Wednesday, April 23rd, 2003, 11:24 AM
That was the crappy spinoff, I don't think it lasted a full season.

Scáthach
Wednesday, April 23rd, 2003, 11:29 AM
ok thanks :) i saw one episode of it and it was terrible.....

Sigrun Christianson
Wednesday, April 23rd, 2003, 12:44 PM
Fez is Hispanic of some origin, dunno what, but his last name is Valderama. I don't know about the redhead being half Jew.

Anyway, I think the show is funny. There is one non-white on the show (Fez) and he's made out to be a loser-pervert most of the time.

@ Von Braun - Why the need to tell us that you don't watch nor own a TV? Hmmm... :)

-Z

Von Braun
Wednesday, April 23rd, 2003, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Zoe

@ Von Braun - Why the need to tell us that you don't watch nor own a TV? Hmmm... :)

:eek:

You're ashamed of me for not watching zionist propaganda?

Sigrun Christianson
Wednesday, April 23rd, 2003, 02:48 PM
I didn't say that. I asked you a question. Do you always answer questions with questions?

Von Braun
Wednesday, April 23rd, 2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Zoe
I didn't say that. I asked you a question. Do you always answer questions with questions?

The reason that I felt the need to say that is so that no one would get the idea that I watched this series, or anything else, on a regular basis. I saw it when I was visiting someone who watched it. I want to make it clear to others that I am well on my way to eradicating jewish influences in my life. I have even considered changing my first name.

I seldom answer questions with questions, but I did not know how to interpret your smile. Was it expressing genuine platonic affection or sarcasm?

I was not trying to put words in your mouth.

Sigrun Christianson
Thursday, April 24th, 2003, 10:47 AM
I have two TVs and cable with about 300 channels. I have my favorite TV shows that I watch, like That 70s Show, and I catch the News & CNN sometimes. The International Channel is great, I catch the Danish soap opera they show - German Journal is also kinda cool. The Home & Garden Channel is my second home. BBC America shows the great old comedies like Monthy Python & Fawlty Towers. My Mother & I watch CSI together and get grossed out together.

Hmmm. Weird. I don't feel Jewish.

Hellstar
Thursday, April 24th, 2003, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Zoe
Fawlty Towers. .

Ohh I watched that show each night this whole week.
I,ve seen these old shows so many times each. I still love them for the great humor.

Hellstar
Thursday, April 24th, 2003, 10:53 AM
Cant sleep without Fawlty Towers:king

NatRev
Thursday, April 24th, 2003, 11:35 AM
Lately one of the cable shows over here has been showing a TV show called Latifah hosted by that fine example of Afro-American womanhood, 'Queen' Latifah.

I actually find this program quite interesting, I mean is it just by coincidence that it's filmed during the day and about 90% of the audience are black or Hispanic?

Oh yeah, most white people are out at work at this time of the day so they just fill it up with non working low lifes, blacks, Hispanics and white trash in-breeds.

I actually think this stuff is way better than any propaganda show, it shows the blacks etc. for what they are, lazy, fat bums!

Oh yeah, is it the law that you have to eat your own weight in cake before you can get on a talk show? My, my, hate to sound bitchy but no one on there can be accused of being bulimic...

'Who's ate all the pies? Who's ate all the pies? Queen Latifah, Queen Latifah! Who's ate all the pies?' x_p

sfvgirlie14
Thursday, April 24th, 2003, 05:05 PM
My dad loves that show...

NatRev
Thursday, April 24th, 2003, 07:57 PM
Most whites are portrayed as inbred idiots which i disagree with of course.

'Cletus, must we make out in front of your parents?'

'Ah well, they're your parents too!' x_p

Beef_Noodle
Thursday, May 1st, 2003, 02:47 PM
I have watched That 70's Show. It is funny compared to the rest of what passes for comedy on american television. But someone said there is one non-white on the show when there are actually two...is the man who plays the old drug user not chinese?

AryanSoldier
Thursday, May 1st, 2003, 09:56 PM
I watch the show from time to time, don't really have an opinion on it, I just watch it occasionally.

Heil Hitler!

Sigrun Christianson
Friday, May 2nd, 2003, 12:39 AM
Chinese?!
Hehe...

Dude, you need glasses and/or a bigger TV. :)

Beef_Noodle
Friday, May 2nd, 2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Sigrun
Chinese?!
Hehe...

Dude, you need glasses and/or a bigger TV. :)

Yes, I was talking about the the old hippy. The actor's name is Tommy Chong. That's an asian name, isn't it? And the actress who plays Donna is Jewish. So that's three non-whites.

Scáthach
Friday, May 2nd, 2003, 04:57 PM
Jotenheim,the book 'the redneck manifesto' by jim goad may appeal to you.
im reading it at the moment,one of the things goad focuses on is the hypocrisy of the US media ie anyone saying nigger will be lynched practically while journalists etc discuss rednecks and white trash daily without any form of reprimand or anyone noticing the blatant hypocrisy.....

NatRev
Saturday, May 3rd, 2003, 03:31 PM
cool, is it on the 'net? I'll have a look out for it.

but what I really meant was that the TV shows always sho red necks are stereotypes of white working class folk. If you had some guy with a big nose going on about how much the furniture cost and that his cousin Heimmy could've got it much cheaper then that'd be stereotypical jewish.

I've also noted that in certain films, there is one stereotype which is exploited freely by Hollywood, the English. I mean, we're either a simpering nerk like Hugh Grant or totally evil like Stephen Berkoff.

I don't think I fit into either of those characters but I do think that Berkoff's characters are pretty cool... hee hee

Sigrun Christianson
Saturday, May 3rd, 2003, 04:17 PM
Tommy Chong was one half of the famous Cheech & Chong comedy team, and he does indeed claim to be half Chinese, but having met him in person, I can say that he does not look Chinese to me. There are some Mongoloid elements in his face, true, but I wouldn't call him "Chinese". I think he looks more "white" than a lot of the people who have posted their pics in this forum and others... ;)

Sigrun Christianson
Saturday, May 3rd, 2003, 04:26 PM
This is the girl that some are claiming is Jewish. I have no idea if she's Jewish or not, but here she is:

Scáthach
Saturday, May 3rd, 2003, 04:34 PM
she has nice hair i must say sigrun!

jotenheim,id love if all the english were like hugh grant-hes lovely :gift

as for stereotypes-think about the irish,were generally portrayed as crazy drunk violent lunatics...oh and often stupid.
thanks hollywood!!! :boiling

Ederico
Saturday, May 3rd, 2003, 04:41 PM
Hey Scatach, you are the only Irish I know, and the Irish stereotype fits you well!x_p

Scáthach
Saturday, May 3rd, 2003, 05:24 PM
mean! :eek:

Ederico
Saturday, May 3rd, 2003, 06:24 PM
Just joking Irish Lady :)

Katinkatze
Saturday, May 3rd, 2003, 08:02 PM
Hey I like that sitcom too, hehe, and I really dont see anything wrong with it! erm...actually I like most sitcoms lol, ok ok... I like anything that aids escapism... damn it... tonite nothing on! bah...

Beef_Noodle
Sunday, May 4th, 2003, 11:09 PM
Her mother is a Russian Jew and her father an Irish. That would make her a Jewess, although I don't think she really looks like one.

Scáthach
Monday, May 5th, 2003, 04:04 PM
perhaps that irish man would fit the stereotype of a stupid lunatic so.

Beef_Noodle
Thursday, May 8th, 2003, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Scathach
perhaps that irish man would fit the stereotype of a stupid lunatic so.

Maybe, marrying a Jewess is probably a crazy thing to do, but he produced a very beautiful daughter.

Saoirse
Friday, May 9th, 2003, 10:38 PM
I've seen an apisode of this show once and they had a faggot on their making out with one of the guys...

AryanSoldier
Saturday, May 10th, 2003, 05:23 AM
Why are you guys deabting The Hair quality of a Jew.

It makes zero sense to me.x_zzz

Nordhammer
Tuesday, May 13th, 2003, 05:10 AM
This is the girl that some are claiming is Jewish. I have no idea if she's Jewish or not, but here she is:

Laura Prepon exposed! She dyes her hair!x_nono

http://www.angelfire.com/ma/LauraPrepon/images/laurapc.jpg

She's probably slightly rufous though, just heavily brunette.

Unlike Zoë, the true red. Hail Zoë! :)

Sigrun Christianson
Tuesday, May 13th, 2003, 02:04 PM
You flatter me too much, Nordhammer. I don't deserve all your praise.

Wait. I do, too. Thank you for being so honest. :)

Heh :)

Nordhammer
Tuesday, May 13th, 2003, 04:20 PM
You flatter me too much, Nordhammer. I don't deserve all your praise.

Wait. I do, too. Thank you for being so honest. :)

Heh :)

You're so funny. ;)

Of course you do. :)

wpvengeance1488
Monday, June 2nd, 2003, 10:52 AM
ok i actually watch that show sometimes too when im bored and theres nothing else on. it does make me laugh. if you guys want to see something ridiculously funny check out this site. its called y2khai.com its this gook dressed like elvis rapping in broken english. it really is good for a laugh! anyhow i enjoy the stupidity of it.