PDA

View Full Version : The Invitation

Strapu
Wednesday, July 10th, 2002, 02:13 PM
Thanks for the invitation my White brothers. Now let's GIVE THEM HELL!
Strapu

cosmocreator
Wednesday, July 10th, 2002, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Strapu
Thanks for the invitation my White brothers. Now let's GIVE THEM HELL!
Strapu

Hey STRAPU!

I'm so happy to see you again! :)

Yes - we will show them. And they would rather wish to be in Hell than here after we are through with them! Bwaha ha ha ha !

Hellstar
Wednesday, July 10th, 2002, 06:05 PM
Very good to see you are still around.

davison6
Thursday, July 11th, 2002, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by HELLSTAR
Very good to see you are still around. Anybody happy to see me?

Turk182
Thursday, July 11th, 2002, 06:48 AM
Konnichiwa davison6! :)

Hellstar
Thursday, July 11th, 2002, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by davison6
Anybody happy to see me?

Of course we are :)

davison6
Thursday, July 11th, 2002, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by HELLSTAR
Of course we are :) Thanks Hellstar, You do have a pretty nice pad set up here. And as an added bonus, my favorite Great White Turk is also around with a welcome mat. Grand, just grand!

Rosoner
Thursday, July 11th, 2002, 08:57 AM
i am back

hey WEHRMACHT, thanks for invite me

Hellstar
Thursday, July 11th, 2002, 09:11 AM
Aryan Dawn ▄ber Alles.

Ederico
Thursday, July 11th, 2002, 10:03 AM
Hail and thanks for inviting me here Hellstar. I will be proud to serve this board as a Moderator. Welcome and Hail to all the members.

Hellstar
Thursday, July 11th, 2002, 12:30 PM
Nazz, dont pretend to be surprised, we talk each day:rolleyes:

Davison, I came to think of something, will you please post in
a new thread: your letter to George Bush, president of the United states.

Im curious to read it, I total forgot to ask you back then.

Rahul
Thursday, July 11th, 2002, 02:51 PM
Thank you all for being for this cause.

I feel proud, glad, and a sense of responsibility for being one of the moderators in this great forum.

Cheers to you all.

Jaya Satya-Rta Dharma Aryaverta!

cosmocreator
Thursday, July 11th, 2002, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Nazzjonalista
Hail and thanks for inviting me here Hellstar. I will be proud to serve this board as a Moderator. Welcome and Hail to all the members.

Oh yes!

Thank you Hellstar! I am also flabbergasted and stunned that this board has been created. Why... why...... I cant find words for the surprise.
Why didn't you tell us?

Well - I never would have thought that this could happen! A new board! Golly - and I'm even Moderator.

:D :D :D

@ Rahul

Welcome on board! Glad to see you here! :)

Strapu
Thursday, July 11th, 2002, 05:08 PM
Anybody happy to see me?

I am for one! Good to see you aboard davison6!

Has anyone thought to invite Sulla the Dicator so that I can waste the son of a bitch?

Ritter
Thursday, July 11th, 2002, 05:33 PM
Happy Happy Happy :D

cosmocreator
Thursday, July 11th, 2002, 05:53 PM

Has anyone thought to invite Sulla the Dicator so that I can waste the son of a bitch?

[singing greasy Dean Martin voice] "Everybody loves somebody, sometimes"[/singing greasy Dean Martin voice]

LOL!

I dont think he would want to leave his cozy lil nest at thelyceum, where Mongrels can even make it to Moderators.

I'm really not to keen in having to put up with his selfrightous, anoying posts and impudant one-liners.

Strapu
Thursday, July 11th, 2002, 07:01 PM
I'm really not to keen in having to put up with his selfrightous, anoying posts and impudant one-liners.

Nor am I. I was just joking. We have many more important people to reach instead of wasting time on wasted people such as Sulla the Dictator.

davison6
Thursday, July 11th, 2002, 10:49 PM
I am for one! Good to see you aboard davison6!Thanx, glad to see You too, Strap.

Has anyone thought to invite Sulla the Dicator so that I can waste the son of a bitch? LOL, I don't think there's much left of him after our last tangle. After having posted some crap about Chi You inventing bronze and then admitting that Chi You is legendary (and one of the very same white civilizers like Quetzalcoatl that I was talking about, for all we know), he hid behind some quibbles about the linguistic evidence showing clearly that chariotry at least was borrowed from us. Maybe he should change his name to Josephus the Turncoat, You know, after the Jewish traitor turned Roman historian of antiquity?

WarMaiden
Friday, July 12th, 2002, 09:16 PM
Thanks for my invite also..

In Sisterhood
Women for Aryan Unity Estd. 1990 (http://www.wcotc.com/womenforunity/)

Strapu
Friday, July 12th, 2002, 10:37 PM
Thanks for my invite also..

Welcome aboard WarMaiden!

Judson
Sunday, July 14th, 2002, 04:01 PM
Have just responded to an invitation to join your distinguished gathering and look forward to receiving and giving some insights on the state of the world as seen by one white man, who is not only proud of his race but also determined to make it at least as hospitable to his off-spring as he found it in his youth, and to enjoy what seems to be the twilight of a peaceful existance in a rapidly changing world.

I believe that we arrived here by design ... not necessarily in the fashion advocated by the Christian religion, but most likely not by pure accident either.

I do appreciate the opportunity to speak openly if that is acceptable, and I thank the nice person who invited me.