PDA

View Full Version : Denmark's Far Right Gains Influence

celticviking
Thursday, June 9th, 2011, 08:10 AM
http://english.aljazeera.net/video/europe/2011/06/2011681501500431.html

The far right has been using this to its advantage. Denmark is only one of many European countries where the far right appears to be influencing government immigration policy

Meister
Thursday, June 9th, 2011, 08:48 PM
More Good News! I think Far Right politics is taking off everywhere really even in non white countries, no one is liking the NWO.

Ocko
Friday, June 10th, 2011, 05:53 PM
Guess who is behind those 'national' groups?

The NWO always controls both sides. They may want to defeat the NWO by another one of their groups and then put a 'real humanitarian Freedom Party' into place.

You can only trust yourself and that is where you have to start. YOU do what is right.

We don't need leaders and parties we need to be ourselves.

As in Hamlet: Be true to yourself

That is the answer, not parties, groups or whatnot.

Ocko
Friday, June 10th, 2011, 05:55 PM
People are afraid to act as free people, they like to hide behind the anonymity of groups and parties. That is the weakness to bring them down.

Be strong, be free, be vocal.

with a lot of those individuals the NWO cannot deal. That is the germanic way anyway.

Ylva
Friday, June 10th, 2011, 06:02 PM
This is another smart move by the jews. First they make the Danish government their slave and starts to rule the Danish media (controlls what news the Danish people will see/not see) - then they start so called "right wing" parties or "nationalist" parties which states that they want to restrict MUSLIM immigration (of course they will, they're jews). People love that fact and starts to vote for the "nationalist" party - which gives the jews power over the Danish people as well. This can only end badly - and when it does, I'll simply say; I told you so.

Voting for disguised sionist parties to get rid of the muslims.. Hah, yeah, that'll do the trick for our people's future. :D

People are afraid to act as free people, they like to hide behind the anonymity of groups and parties. That is the weakness to bring them down.

Be strong, be free, be vocal.

with a lot of those individuals the NWO cannot deal. That is the germanic way anyway.

Well, strong and free individuals will never be a strong force against any enemy as long as they lack a strong and true leadership to unite them all and work for the same goal.

ozhammer
Thursday, July 7th, 2011, 02:08 PM
But at least Pia and the Danes are doing something I know they have a silly position on Israel but Arab and African Muslims are Denmark's only Immigration and Societal Problem though with the borders tightening they have all been put on notice.

I hope Denmark can return to the peaceful happy place it was once a time ago and all Danes Will be Blood Danes. They are the most intelligent people in Europe and Nyborg as made it clear and through Science there is no logic to keeping these type coming through

However I think the mass media in Denmark are copping a beating with Nyborg and Pia's ideas and those like it becoming more and more of interest to people. If the Zionist rats are funding the DPP then like the NSDAP and the Rothschilds in the 30s it could turn out against their favour. Though Denmark is only 5.8 million not like Germany or England or USA or Australia who are far more under the thumb.

I think there is great opportunity in this and when I go to Denmark for holiday(hopefully soon) I will see what the true nationalists are up to.
Like I said a great opportunity at hand...

Ocko
Thursday, July 7th, 2011, 02:11 PM
the 'nationalists' and the opposing media are but 2 heads of the Hydra.
the serpent who engulfs Midgard.