PDA

View Full Version : New Idea for Secret Society That Promotes European Racial Progression

feisty goddess
Tuesday, September 21st, 2010, 10:50 PM
IMO, all people of European racial groups should try to progressively breed themselves to produce better and better individuals; even Nordics. Although nordic types are typically the most perfect individuals, they can still be improved IMO and being part of a secret society that helps them find their ideal mate will at least help them to preserve what they have. In many places like America, there are nordic and sub nordic types as well as other European types that are fairly progressive (good looking, healthy, high IQ) surrounded by people with horrible genetics and it is very difficult and frustrating finding a mate that will complement their traits because there is very little to choose from. I think there should be a secret society for people like this to join where nordics and progressive European types can be given racial purity tests, IQ tests, classification etc. in order to register. They can pay a fee to join also (pays for whatever expenses their are ie. salaries of the people that run it). The organization can offer services that bring together progressive European types from around the world. They can help organize events, offer special dating services that fix people up with a mate with characteristics that will complement theirs, conduct scientific studies that the politically correct media will not, and do many other things to protect the culture of and promote the progression of people of European descent with ideal genetics. The only problems I see with this are it's potential to develop into a weird dangerous cult, it not being "secret" anymore and the people associated with it could be thrown in jail, and having a lack of fairly unbiased individuals properly educated in things like racial anthropology, medicine, and genealogy for the job.

The Aesthete
Wednesday, September 22nd, 2010, 10:12 AM
I think it sounds like a great idea

But it would be vilified by the mass media and I am not sure if it would be legal; although there are numerous interracial dating cities for just specific races and genders.

Northern Paladin
Wednesday, September 22nd, 2010, 01:41 PM
This is an awesome idea, but you might attract a lot of nut cases and downright racists who will give the society a bad name.

I'm all for it, regardless. You will probably need to run something like strict background checks to make sure you're not dealing with crazies, but I guess the IQ test will take care of that ;)

In many places like America, there are nordic and sub nordic types as well as other European types that are fairly progressive (good looking, healthy, high IQ) surrounded by people with horrible genetics and it is very difficult and frustrating finding a mate that will complement their traits because there is very little to choose from.

I've noticed this too, and it's actually common in many places in Europe, especially Eastern and Southern Europe. Some White people need to really become conscious of these things because they are essentially destroying their own kind. I often wonder how long it would take, if we all became conscious and decided to practice eugenics, to turn a racially degenerate place like the Balkans, or Southern Italy for example, into a place of racially acceptable individuals and racial purity. It might only take one generation to turn the tables, those places still have many racially acceptable folk. It would be even easier to better ourselves (Nordics) because we are awesome to begin with :)

The Aesthete
Thursday, September 23rd, 2010, 09:13 AM
It would also probably have to involve DNA testing just to make sure of racial background.

When we all become minorities surrounded by racial others which will happen if things continue as is it may be a really important thing for preserving our racial identities.

arvak
Thursday, September 23rd, 2010, 11:46 AM
Get onto this set up straight away. Have a net work of comunication between all northern people who are genetically linked by blood.

Wynterwade
Thursday, September 23rd, 2010, 03:51 PM
In my opinion this is not getting to the core of the problem.

What do I suggest?
Somebody (like an older family member) needs to write a book that teaches about how one determines who to date and how to find a mate. The book needs to be passed down from generation to generation and taught to your own kids. (parents teaching their kids is much more effective than some mega organization telling you how to date)

Yeah a Nordic dating site would be a good idea. But an entire organization that supports Nordic dating, Nordic events and etc. is just too much in my opinion.

Dropkick
Thursday, September 23rd, 2010, 05:34 PM
I was planning on started a new similar thread but I'll post my thoughts on here.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Firstly I think its a very good idea you have OP. However I think it doesn't have to be secret. We could form a European cultural society or something like that. That promotes the cultures of each individual country.

These days people have no sense of culture only from what they see on the idiot box (TV). European culture is subconsciously programmed into peoples minds as being backwards ie something primitive thats is usually laughed at and the butt of jokes. English morris dancers for example. At the same time trash behaviour is being promoted as being modern and more advanced. We have show like 'sex and the city' telling women that going around having sex it liberating.

So forming a society have tries to promote ladylike and gentlemanly behaviour who be a good start.

Working togethar in large numbers is very powerful. Usually people in those groups work togethar to make everyone richer etc. For instance those in the group would support another group members business and help it grow.

Eventually as the group becomes more and more powerful more and more people want to join and it has influence over people and society. A few political friends can go a long way.

Starting it off would be hard enough but once the numbers start to grow things become interesting. This can be done online!

So if its online (starting off) you might ask how does it get things done. Well we can talk about ways to promote our views and form long term strategies and tactics. For instance if we held a major stake in a newspaper we could hire people who promotes European culture.

The beauty of the internet these days is you can transfer money easily using things like paypal!

I reckon donating about €10 for a good cause can go a long way. ;) If you're one of thousands than suddenly the group has financial power. A €10 donation every few weeks or months is easily affordable and who knows, some people might be able to afford more.

1000 members donating just €50 a year on average could run a newspaper somewhere. That could then attract more members and it would be like a snowball effect that would be hard to stop.

So to sum it all up:
- Some interested members decide to form a new society.
- They decide what type of society it'll be and how its structured.
- They have regular meetings online (maybe later in person) and decide on a strategy. Everybodys opinion is taken into account.
- They start recruiting members. Members who are willing to donate a small amount of money to good causes.
- They look out for areas where a bit of money would make a difference. Something simple and value for money.
- As it grows the money can be used for bigger projects.

So thats the gist of it. If done correctly it would work and so why not make a go of it. It costs nothing. :)

So anyone interested? :thumbup

Dropkick
Thursday, September 23rd, 2010, 07:38 PM

What do I suggest?
Somebody (like an older family member) needs to write a book that teaches about how one determines who to date and how to find a mate. The book needs to be passed down from generation to generation and taught to your own kids. (parents teaching their kids is much more effective than some mega organization telling you how to date)

Yeah a Nordic dating site would be a good idea. But an entire organization that supports Nordic dating, Nordic events and etc. is just too much in my opinion.

It a good idea too but I disagree about the mega organizations. The mega organizations are responsible for how we live our lives. They spend billions of euro on advertising, put filth on the idiot box and choose how we are educated ie dumbed down.

CIA Funding and Manipulation of the U.S. News Media (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1E7s7XaV7E)

Dropkick
Saturday, September 25th, 2010, 09:24 PM
Over 30,000 members on Skadi. Get a percentage of those from just this site to focus on changing certain areas and you suddenly have something that can have an influence.

feisty goddess
Saturday, September 25th, 2010, 09:25 PM
To all of the people who specify "Northern People" I actually did not mean to be specific only to them. Northern could mean any european type in the north, I actually meant the blonde or light brunette, blue eyed, dolicophelic types with perfectly sculpted features and the tall long legged bodies with perfectly athletic builds. I was only saying that classic nordics or partial ones would probably be the main force behind a society like this, not the only one. I wasn't trying to be specific to only them. There are beautiful, classic European types who have excellent genes that are not necessarily nordic. I would prefer to have children with a tall dark haired European man who had excellent genetics rather than a "northern" person with very poor genes who for example had a short squatty build, average intelligence, and excessively bland characteristics. Although an individual who was more similar to me with equally ideal traits would be better, sometimes it can't be found and you have to introduce a little variation. Mainly what I wanted to say is that classic nordics along with other progressive classic types are very genetically ideal individuals who used to be more isolated and mate only with their own kind but that is definitely changing and they are generally degenerating their genes more and more with every generation in colonized countries like America, Australia etc. and an effort should be made to stop this problem. Its a thing mostly caused by marrying someone who has high social status or that you've met through work. We have to be more selective.

The dating service would not exclude types who were not perfect, it would only encourage people with equally ideal traits and characteristics that would compliment each other to have children. For example one person may have slightly poorer body proportions than the other but that person may have something that the other person doesn't have that could improve their genes. The offspring would get the benefit and be "better all around" individuals and would be instructed to keep breeding the correct traits that slowly improve the gene pool without degrading someone else who has genetics that are too superior or degrading themselves with someone who is too inferior. This is the way people normally select mates anyway, it is just a more modern organized way of doing things which is needed to adjust to our world.

feisty goddess
Saturday, September 25th, 2010, 10:19 PM
It would also probably have to involve DNA testing just to make sure of racial background.

When we all become minorities surrounded by racial others which will happen if things continue as is it may be a really important thing for preserving our racial identities.

I was planning this all along as part of racial purity tests. However there needs to be more research conducted on the accuracy of these DNA tests. Although I firmly believe there is promise in them, there is much that we don't know and it could be a crock of crap.

I also don't think it would be necessary to exclude someone with a stray non-European ancestor way back (plenty of Europeans have this and you can't tell) they just would not be matched up with people who were pure. I don't see a German person who has a stray mongoliod/hunnic ancestor 25 generations back for example as a threat because first of all it is not evident at all or barely in their phenotype or culture and second those raids were a part of the history anyway. I believe there would have to be a limit on what percentage blood a person has to have that is European to register for the dating service. This would probably have to be nothing under 99.9% in my opinion and it would have to depend on what the non-european blood actually is. If the blood was a result of some kind of war then that would be something more negotiable than say migrant jewish or gypsy blood.

EQ Fighter
Sunday, September 26th, 2010, 03:40 AM
I was planning this all along as part of racial purity tests. However there needs to be more research conducted on the accuracy of these DNA tests. Although I firmly believe there is promise in them, there is much that we don't know and it could be a crock of crap.

I also don't think it would be necessary to exclude someone with a stray non-European ancestor way back (plenty of Europeans have this and you can't tell) they just would not be matched up with people who were pure. I don't see a German person who has a stray mongoliod/hunnic ancestor 25 generations back for example as a threat because first of all it is not evident at all or barely in their phenotype or culture and second those raids were a part of the history anyway. I believe there would have to be a limit on what percentage blood a person has to have that is European to register for the dating service. This would probably have to be nothing under 99.9% in my opinion and it would have to depend on what the non-european blood actually is. If the blood was a result of some kind of war then that would be something more negotiable than say migrant jewish or gypsy blood.

Sounds like a good Idea to have an organization devoted to studying racial differences in DNA. Lets face it, we have organizations dedicated to studying all other forms of DNA, application, and the Racial Aspect is excluded because for no other reason than the possibility of being called a "Racist".

Hardly Objective science I would think, to totally exclude a whole area of study simply because there is a minority of people who have issues with it.

Then we add to the fact that some of those "Racial Differences" are being destroyed by marriage practices that are not productive to keeping them.

If it were anything else the Government would be doing PSA's to educate the public.

Hell we are spending millions, and funding it with the government to save unimportant species of insets and other such nonsense, yet not one dime for a study on racial DNA.

But honestly I think it is really one group, that is mostly concerned and that tends to be the Asiatic Khazar Easterners, who have been practicing racial genocide in white communities since post ice age. And it is they that would scream bloody murder if any such organization were formed.

Caledonian
Sunday, September 26th, 2010, 03:47 AM
If it is a secret society, how am I suppose to be able to find it?

Is there some sort of secret hand shake or password that I need in order to be initiated? ;)

Caledonian
Sunday, September 26th, 2010, 03:51 AM

What do I suggest?

Ahem, Don't we have a website here? :)

Why don't we just create a singles thread in our respected countries here? ;)

[We certainly have the multiple nation sections to do it.]

We have all these different country sections of our forum here perhaps we should put them to better use.

Plus such a move wouldn't require the energy, resources, and numbers to create a elaborate secret society either in that it is more of a simplified plan.

I myself don't really like willy nilly pie in the sky ideas that are impractical or unrealistic.

feisty goddess
Sunday, September 26th, 2010, 04:58 AM
Ahem, Don't we have a website here? :)

Why don't we just create a singles thread in our respected countries here? ;)

[We certainly have the multiple nation sections to do it.]

We have all these different country sections of our forum here perhaps we should put them to better use.

Plus such a move wouldn't require the energy, resources, and numbers to create a elaborate secret society either in that it is more of a simplified plan.

I myself don't really like willy nilly pie in the sky ideas that are impractical or unrealistic.

What I mean by secret is known only by individuals who are friend to it, not by ones who want to destroy it. Anything like this has to be sort of "underground" otherwise it won't be possible.

The whole idea of the dating service in particular is to help white European people improve their genes and find the right kind of mate for them. I'm afraid it is a more complex matter than you think (there is a reason why the lebensborn was created). No great idea was ever introduced that wasn't a new one people weren't sure about. I'm not saying my idea necessarily would work (with the right people it could but I really don't know). I'm just trying to put all of my ideas out there instead of keeping them inside myself so much because I want to know what people think of them. The reason I put so much interest into the "dating service" is because it is the most important issue in my opinion that we face because it is difficult for us to be very selective with our mate choice since we are often scattered around in different places and mostly surrounded by people with poorer genetics than us. This continual ill breeding is going to cause white progressives and germanics/nordics to become more and more extinct in the future. To help selectively breed individuals of our own kind there needs to be organization. We would need objective well educated individuals in various fields, resources, and pristine knowledge about eugenics, health, culture, language and many other things. But starting out, it doesn't have to be so saavy, we must do what we can. I am hoping that it will start out small and then grow into something very powerful that our enemies can't destroy.

I am sorry if I am confusing anyone but it is very difficult to articulate all of my ideas clearly. If you are confused about something I am saying, please ask about it and I will try to explain what I mean. I'm also aware that I sound eccentric, but I am not crazy. I just don't conform to the society I live in because I don't like it.

Caledonian
Sunday, September 26th, 2010, 05:41 AM
What I mean by secret is known only by individuals who are friend to it, not by ones who want to destroy it. Anything like this has to be sort of "underground" otherwise it won't be possible.

The whole idea of the dating service in particular is to help white European people improve their genes and find the right kind of mate for them. I'm afraid it is a more complex matter than you think (there is a reason why the lebensborn was created). No great idea was ever introduced that wasn't a new one people weren't sure about. I'm not saying my idea necessarily would work (with the right people it could but I really don't know). I'm just trying to put all of my ideas out there instead of keeping them inside myself so much because I want to know what people think of them. The reason I put so much interest into the "dating service" is because it is the most important issue in my opinion that we face because it is difficult for us to be very selective with our mate choice since we are often scattered around in different places and mostly surrounded by people with poorer genetics than us. This continual ill breeding is going to cause white progressives and germanics/nordics to become more and more extinct in the future. To help selectively breed individuals of our own kind there needs to be organization. We would need objective well educated individuals in various fields, resources, and pristine knowledge about eugenics, health, culture, language and many other things. But starting out, it doesn't have to be so saavy, we must do what we can. I am hoping that it will start out small and then grow into something very powerful that our enemies can't destroy.

I am sorry if I am confusing anyone but it is very difficult to articulate all of my ideas clearly. If you are confused about something I am saying, please ask about it and I will try to explain what I mean. I'm also aware that I sound eccentric, but I am not crazy. I just don't conform to the society I live in because I don't like it.

Well here is my simple solution with secret societies aside:

http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?p=1029555#post1029555

GroeneWolf
Sunday, September 26th, 2010, 07:48 AM
Well here is my simple solution with secret societies aside:

http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?p=1029555#post1029555

Maybe you should provide your own answers to the questions you posted in that tread.

And it does not really fit well with the idea posted by feisty goddess which includes a strong eugenic component. In essence it would be like the high-IQ dating sites that are out there, alto with a white/Germanic racial component added to it.

Wittmann
Sunday, September 26th, 2010, 08:06 AM
The true issue, at the heart of this all, was the end of the 2nd World War. What we need is a movement, as strong as the Third Reich, one that shows how great we are, and how we are the true leaders of the world. I wouldn't advocate a coup d'tat also known as a putsch, but we need something near the equivalent of such. I have always called the Third Reich a legal coup, as it toppled the prior governmental organization, from within.

I have always hated the "Skinhead movement" as they are nothing more then a nuisance, much like the SA. We need to get as high as possible, in the military, government, law, and industry, and take control through the system. We can't get guns and start a riot, this isn't the '20s. My friends, comrades, brethren, this is our time, take control in your own areas, unite under one banner! We are the future, DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLES!

feisty goddess
Sunday, September 26th, 2010, 08:52 AM
I also want to add that I didn't really intend for it to be just a "website" although many things could be conducted online. The individuals wanting to register to be members of the organization would have to meet in person in an office for tests of racial purity and classification, IQ, and health and family history. If an individual cannot produce a family tree for some reason, then a DNA test could possibly be applicable. If the individual fails to produce a family tree and fail a DNA test then there is no proof that they should be able to join and their application will be rejected. If one wanted to recieve the dating service then they would go through a series of different examinations like proportions, personality etc. so that the person could be properly matched up with those who would breed better all around offspring. To get the dating service one would also have to be a member with some very rare exceptions. It would also take into account a person's criteria like location for example (there is only certain criteria people would be allowed to have). The dating service could not work until the organization was very large and had a lot of members because it would be quite the opposite of progressive if it only had a small number of people.

Because I am a woman (and a very happy one at that) I am a little biased towards things like having children so my view is quite distorted but I have a strong sense for what is right. These are basically just ideas that could be added on or forged to another more powerful organization or secret society associated with white preservation. It may be a problem finding one that will not change the whole purpose because most people don't like or understand euginicism.

SaxonCeorl
Sunday, September 26th, 2010, 08:57 PM
What would the genetic parameters be? What exactly is your goal with genetic pairing? I think the only definate, achievable goal would be to increase the chances of having blonde-haired, blue-eyed children. In terms of increasing attractiveness, that's somewhat variable and unpredictable.

feisty goddess
Sunday, September 26th, 2010, 10:40 PM
What would the genetic parameters be? What exactly is your goal with genetic pairing? I think the only definate, achievable goal would be to increase the chances of having blonde-haired, blue-eyed children. In terms of increasing attractiveness, that's somewhat variable and unpredictable.

I'm not talking about petty specific traits like hair and eye color gosh this is so frustrating. Things like hair and eye color are the least important, its things like body proportions that matter in terms of looks and physical strength. Usually people who are the right kind for each other will have similar hair or eye color (but rarely they may not if they are both mixtures) so that is the only signifigance of that. It is all about proportion and genetic variation as far as looks are concerned not silly petty things like hair and eye color. IQ and personality are just as important as well because different types of personalities and intelligence can be bred together in ways to form more superior ones (this can totally backfire if it's done incorrectly). OF COURSE things are somewhat unpredictable and varied but it certainly does at least some help to the offspring if you really think about it.

SaxonCeorl
Sunday, September 26th, 2010, 10:47 PM
OK, but then I don't see any grounds for considering only 'Northern' Europeans if we're talking proportions and intelligence. Italian people for example; some of them are gorgeous.

Northern Paladin
Monday, September 27th, 2010, 01:33 AM
OK, but then I don't see any grounds for considering only 'Northern' Europeans if we're talking proportions and intelligence. Italian people for example; some of them are gorgeous.

Very few are gorgeous in my opinion, most that I've seen look very alien.

Caledonian
Monday, September 27th, 2010, 01:45 AM
Maybe you should provide your own answers to the questions you posted in that tread.

And it does not really fit well with the idea posted by feisty goddess which includes a strong eugenic component. In essence it would be like the high-IQ dating sites that are out there, alto with a white/Germanic racial component added to it.

Eventually I will reply to my own answers of the thread I made.

I'm not much for eugenics in that I like a dating atmosphere that doesn't revolve around expirimentation of a laboratory.

Not only that I have no desire to create some so called super genetical race of people by eugenic selection because I would never be that naive to think that me as a person genetically am some sort of superior human being where I need the genetics of other people whom I deem to have superior qualities genetically as well to make some sort of super master race.

That just strikes me as being somthing of folly.

I prefer the old fashion way of just meeting people and then taking it from there in exchange and conversation to see whether I like them or not when it concerns dating the opposite sex.

Whether or not they are superior specimens I could care less in that I only care how the other person makes me feel as a individual and whether they make me happy in seeing if I enjoy their company and what have you.

Call me simplistic or old fashioned I guess.

Uberman
Monday, September 27th, 2010, 04:05 AM
I think this is a great idea. I am a big believer in Eugenics. Who wouldn't like to improve the quality of their stock? People tend to imagine the worst when they think of eugenics. They think that eugenisists would have them killed for their imperfections. But the reality is that ALL of us are imperfect, even those who support eugenics. In fact, it is because we are not perfect that we support eugenics. If we were already perfect why bother?
But aside from improving our gene pool, the ultimate purpose of the organization should be to increase the population of Germanic people. It would have to weed out those who don't want very many children, as we don't want to waste good genes on a mate who doesn't want many kids, and will eventually cause those genes to die out. The best genes should be paired up with those who want the most kids.
Also, the organization shouldn't only cater only to pure blooded Germanics. It can be useful for purifying the blood of those who have some non-Germanic genes in their background.

feisty goddess
Monday, September 27th, 2010, 04:53 AM

MY GOD! IF YOU HAD READ THE WHOLE THREAD PROPERLY YOU WOULD KNOW THAT I WAS NOT SPECIFYING NORTHERN PEOPLE! That was an assumption others were making and I tried to clarify already that it was not what I was talking about. ACTUALLY READ OVER THE WHOLE THREAD PLEASE!!! The title of the thread is European racial progression. You are dumbing down everything I say and putting your own spin on it and it is so frustrating.

feisty goddess
Monday, September 27th, 2010, 04:56 AM
Eventually I will reply to my own answers of the thread I made.

I'm not much for eugenics in that I like a dating atmosphere that doesn't revolve around expirimentation of a laboratory.

Not only that I have no desire to create some so called super genetical race of people by eugenic selection because I would never be that naive to think that me as a person genetically am some sort of superior human being where I need the genetics of other people whom I deem to have superior qualities genetically as well to make some sort of super master race.

That just strikes me as being somthing of folly.

I prefer the old fashion way of just meeting people and then taking it from there in exchange and conversation to see whether I like them or not when it concerns dating the opposite sex.

Whether or not they are superior specimens I could care less in that I only care how the other person makes me feel as a individual and whether they make me happy in seeing if I enjoy their company and what have you.

Call me simplistic or old fashioned I guess.

Eugenics isn't for everyone but it is for some.

SaxonCeorl
Monday, September 27th, 2010, 05:06 AM
MY GOD! IF YOU HAD READ THE WHOLE THREAD PROPERLY YOU WOULD KNOW THAT I WAS NOT SPECIFYING NORTHERN PEOPLE! That was an assumption others were making and I tried to clarify already that it was not what I was talking about. ACTUALLY READ OVER THE WHOLE THREAD PLEASE!!! The title of the thread is European racial progression. You are dumbing down everything I say and putting your own spin on it and it is so frustrating.

Alright then. Good luck with your little Nazi Eugenics Office.