PDA

View Full Version : Norwegians Will Become a Minority in Their Own Country by 2021, Without Even Joining the EU

Siebenbürgerin
Saturday, March 27th, 2010, 07:41 PM
Norwegian-speaking students are a minority at 58 elementary schools in Oslo, as shown by the results from a recent study.

During the last five years the number of schools in which Norwegian-speaking students form a minority has increased by 18, from 40 to 58.

In 2000, 31% of the students in Oslo were immigrants.

Today (2010) 40% of the students in Oslo are minorities. The number of non-Norwegian students in Oslo has increased by 1% each year, which means that Norwegians will be a minority in Oslo schools in 2021, if the trend continues.

AP politician Jan Bøhler says that they should ensure that every school has at least one-quarter Norwegian students.

What Jan Bøhler wants is to spread the immigrants out, which will just make the development even more severe, since then we will become a minority faster in all regions of Norway, instead of just the Oslo area.

Regarding the percentage increase: it’s ignorant to think that it will increase the same amount every year. Since they have a birthrate of 4.0 it will just multiply even faster the more numerous they become, so the number will increase even faster then that.

Jan Bøhler is naive and thinks they somehow can stop Norway from becoming Islamic, without first stopping immigration and starting to send people home.

The source:
http://news.ronatvan.com/2010/03/22/norwegians-will-become-a-minority-in-their-own-country-by-2021-without-even-joining-the-eu/

Hersir
Saturday, March 27th, 2010, 10:30 PM
That's really sad. Lately I have been thinking more about being self preserved on a farm, but I need some cash for that to get started. It does not seem like the majority cares what happens aslong as they have their food, tv, electric, gossip magazines etc.

Grey
Saturday, March 27th, 2010, 10:42 PM
Fortunately (I guess), it seems limited to a few cities. In general the population is ~2.1 percent Arab or Pakistani which is relatively quite low. Hopefully the Norwegians can stop it while it's still a young development.

Hersir
Saturday, March 27th, 2010, 10:59 PM
Fortunately (I guess), it seems limited to a few cities. In general the population is ~2.1 percent Arab or Pakistani which is relatively quite low. Hopefully the Norwegians can stop it while it's still a young development.

We dont lack the information, very often there are news about immigrants causing rapes (all rape assaults the last years in Oslo the last years have been done by them according to the police), gypsys tricking people, east-european robber gangs etc. People just seem very indifferent to it all

velvet
Saturday, March 27th, 2010, 11:35 PM
People just seem very indifferent to it all

Why do people not want to fight anymore? We are seized of our lands, our societies, our cultures, and all we do is complaining, some not even that anymore. Why is it that we let this happen, without loud protest? Why is it that our people cannot fight anymore? :|

Petervalhalla
Sunday, March 28th, 2010, 02:45 AM
Why do people not want to fight anymore? We are seized of our lands, our societies, our cultures, and all we do is complaining, some not even that anymore. Why is it that we let this happen, without loud protest? Why is it that our people cannot fight anymore? :|

That is exactly what I am trying to find out in my thread "Westerners Are Wimps", but so far very few have bothered to make any comment. If the people on this forum are so apathetic, what can you expect from the masses?

Mjolnir
Sunday, March 28th, 2010, 05:54 AM
We dont lack the information, very often there are news about immigrants causing rapes (all rape assaults the last years in Oslo the last years have been done by them according to the police), gypsys tricking people, east-european robber gangs etc. People just seem very indifferent to it all

I salute you.

If there is a time not to be indifferent, it is now....

Matamoros
Sunday, March 28th, 2010, 06:14 AM
...People just seem very indifferent to it all

Then it is our job to make it an issue. It is our job to discuss it with our friends, family, and colleagues, to raise awareness of the issue. If one person becomes more outspoken, it is likely that he will encourage others who feel the same way but are too embarrassed or unsure to become outspoken too.

Once you start to discuss these things with people, you will be surprised how many agree with you.

Ensomheten
Monday, May 24th, 2010, 06:53 PM

High material living standards and no higher purpose in life than physical pleasure.

Hersir - Rural self preservation is the way to go. Har du ikke jegerprøven og storviltprøven kan du starte med å ta de.

Old Winter
Monday, May 24th, 2010, 08:26 PM
This video is about what happens when you are the minority in your own country:
bE8kmJlJWRs
AQQpG6zU2bA

Ensomheten
Monday, May 24th, 2010, 09:24 PM
As I mentioned the last time that video was posted. I feel sorry for the kid, but the mother is a leftist multiculturalists. She had it coming. No sympathy for traitors. :thumbdown

FYI: the subject heading is misleading. Norwegian kids may become a minority in Oslo schools by 2021. Oslo is not Norway….

Irby
Monday, May 24th, 2010, 10:54 PM
Just a question to anyone from Norway,

what are the people like in the countryside in Scandinavia, are they all multi-culture, pathetic liberals, who would let there daughters be rape, rather than being called a racist?

In England, I realize that the strength of our nation is not from the cities or the fat, rich middle classes (who I hate more than the blacks) , but the country folk in England, I think have more of a fight in them.

Is the situation the same in Scandinavia? I hope it is, as if all Norwegians and Swedes are like the ones I have hear/see.meet of in the cities, then you are in big trouble.

Méldmir
Monday, May 24th, 2010, 11:02 PM

what are the people like in the countryside in Scandinavia, are they all multi-culture, pathetic liberals, who would let there daughters be rape, rather than being called a racist?

In England, I realize that the strength of our nation is not from the cities or the fat, rich middle classes (who I hate more than the blacks) , but the country folk in England, I think have more of a fight in them.

Is the situation the same in Scandinavia? I hope it is, as if all Norwegians and Swedes are like the ones I have hear/see.meet of in the cities, then you are in big trouble.

Well I'd say they are more conservative. A bit in the American "hillbilly" way. But they aren't really ideological I would think.

Old Winter
Monday, May 24th, 2010, 11:06 PM
Stortinget, the Norwegian parliament, in April 2005 passed a new Discrimination Act. The act says in pretty clear words that in cases of suspected direct or indirect discrimination due to religion or ethnicity, Norwegians are guilty until proven otherwise. To me, it is surprising that they are allowed to pass such legislation at all. Isn't it a fundamental part of all international law that a person should be innocent until proven otherwise? Aren't our politicians thus depriving Norwegians of even the most basic human rights? However, I have heard claims that it is technically legal to do this. The act was passed in April with the approval of all parties in parliament, more than 80 % of MPs, with the sole exception of the right-wing Progress Party. Immigration spokesman for the Progress Party, Per Sandberg, is deeply disappointed and fears the consequences of the new legislation. "This law will jeopardize the rights of ordinary, law-abiding Norwegian citizens. The principle of reverse burden of proof means that Norwegians are guilty of discrimination unless they can prove otherwise. It will lead to many convictions of innocent people. Reverse burden of proof is also combined with liability to pay compensation, which means that innocent persons risk having to pay huge sums for things they didn't do."

http://fjordman.blogspot.com/2005/05/norwegian-inquisition-sunset-in-land.html

Willow
Monday, May 24th, 2010, 11:23 PM
Stakkels dreng!
I really found it quite sad and scary at the same time. It made me fesl angry that this has been allowed to happen - an invasion...

Ensomheten
Monday, May 24th, 2010, 11:44 PM

Rural Norwegians are not ideological racist, but a healthy xenophobia is common. This applies to anyone not local, or at least who are not Norwegian. It’s not about race per se, you just don’t belong here. We are without doubt the most xenophobic of the Scandinavian countries with a strong local identity. 500 years of Danish and Swedish rule will do that. When you visit Norway as a tourist the people you meet will probably be the liberal pro-European kind.

There have been incidents where local people, often young, have driven out immigrant troublemakers from smaller villages, set fire to homes etc. They’re not political activist or anything, just you average angry hillbilly. There is often fierce local resistance against shelters for asylum seekers, but most of the time it gets overrun by the central government.

City dwellers are always pussies. Let them rot.

And we got the third highest rate of gun ownership in the world, after the US and Finland (if I remember correctly). Mostly hunting rifles and we know how to use them. That’s always a good thing. :thumbup

To summarize; when the existing political order goes down the drain due to financial collapse Norway is going to be a very unpleasant place for people who don’t look, speak or act as Norwegians. Not due to any great political awaking, but because Norwegians just don’t like strangers. Combined with an uninviting climate for no-Germanic people… problem solved.

Þoreiðar
Tuesday, May 25th, 2010, 03:26 AM
what are the people like in the countryside in Scandinavia, are they all multi-culture, pathetic liberals, who would let there daughters be rape, rather than being called a racist?From my experience, there definitely is a higher percentage of right/conservative voters in the countryside than in the cities. Still, the multi-cultural dogmas stand pretty strong even there, though it's not hard to see many of them trying their best to hide their true opinions about foreigners and immigration on some occasions.

Mouse Shadow
Tuesday, May 25th, 2010, 04:00 AM
People NEED to lobby the tv stations to show more muslim violence and terrorists acts, basically to inform the public WHY they are so dangerous. If people start to get pissed off that their own peaceful country is being turned into an ethnic war-zone (ie, showing feedback of general public), politicians will cave into the demands of the constituents. ie, Removal and halt of non integratable migrants.

When it starts to become fashionable to send militant migrants home in one country, EVERYONE will get on the bandwagon! ;)

So, send an email to the tv stations in your area asking for more expose' on them and their wicked ways. Congratulate them when they show it and ask for more. And feedback shows too.

InvaderNat
Tuesday, May 25th, 2010, 04:42 AM
at least one quarter of children in schools should be Norwegian ???!!! At least 95% of all children in Norway should be Norwegian (ethnically).

Irby
Tuesday, May 25th, 2010, 07:46 AM
Thanks for you replies;

it seems like most in the countryside, are in a better position. And when the time come they will be ripe for ideological training, in the realities of racial social order. But at least there is a basis, and a well armed basis at that!

You have lots of mountains and rough terrain there, so ZOG would either have to sent Scandinavian troops to kill us 'ideologists' or troops from other lands. With home grown troops, but there is always the strong possibility that they will not fire on there own people. So it will more than likely be non-Scandinavia, troops.

Naturally when you hear stories of the 'super' American Marines in Afghanistan, who could not climb up hills, so they had to send in the British 45 commando back in 2002 (I think) then it makes me think, 'how good are these ZOG troops, who they will sent to kill us nationalists?"

But the situation of far from lost, at least outside Oslo anyway, I hope!

Old Winter
Wednesday, May 26th, 2010, 11:03 AM
???!!! At least 95% of all children in Norway should be Norwegian (ethnically).

And the other 5% West European ;)

BritishLad
Thursday, July 29th, 2010, 07:16 PM
Bad :thumbdown

Norweigans are ace :thumbup

What a shame that this news is probably correct :(

heksemester
Thursday, July 29th, 2010, 09:14 PM
Wow... this is some disturbing and sad news :(

Sågverksarbetaren
Friday, July 30th, 2010, 12:24 PM
Frightening news!

This video is about what happens when you are the minority in your own country:
bE8kmJlJWRs
AQQpG6zU2bA

Politicians don`t care when whites suffer from discrimination :thumbdown.

//Rickard Melkersson

BritishLad
Friday, July 30th, 2010, 12:27 PM
Frightening news!

Politicians don`t care when whites suffer from discrimination :thumbdown.

//Rickard Melkersson

It seems that way :(

Borrson
Friday, July 30th, 2010, 01:08 PM
"It is evident in Norway and Sweden a tendency of the native people leaving the places where they live when these are infested immigrants non-european ..."

To see more (if you can read in Portuguese of Portugal, or use google translator)
http://gladio.blogspot.com/2010/05/fuga-dos-indigenas-na-suecia-e-na.html

EQ Fighter
Saturday, July 31st, 2010, 05:02 AM
As I mentioned the last time that video was posted. I feel sorry for the kid, but the mother is a leftist multiculturalists. She had it coming. No sympathy for traitors. :thumbdown

FYI: the subject heading is misleading. Norwegian kids may become a minority in Oslo schools by 2021. Oslo is not Norway….

Being a person that went to a school that was “South Side” and mostly dominated by minorities”, I know how little Elias feels, because I have been there and done that.

That being said I think the Mother is right about one thing, and that is little Elias will in fact adapt to the new "Multicultural Society"; but, sad for her, I really don't think he will be an "Anti Racist" but more like a pro racist. Because unlike Mom, his experience with "Multiculturalism" will be practical and not academic BS from Marxist.

Who by the way are pretty much universal failures policy wise.

But for Mom I think she will find herself and her values being one by one knocked down on her down hill slide from prosperous middle class, to lower class ghetto life.

But like you said, it is a waste of time feeling sorry for adults like Mom and Dad who should have known better and apparently lack the skills to reason this out because they are locked into, their own Liberal Fanaticism.

BritishLad
Friday, September 10th, 2010, 06:33 PM
Norwegians are guilty until proven otherwise.

Now just hold on there, it is a human right that anyone is innocent until proven guilty, if this gets through then Norwegians should protest.

Northern Paladin
Friday, September 10th, 2010, 07:37 PM
Really? a quarter should be Norwegian? A bloody QUARTER and the rest non-European?

This is a bloody nightmare in every sense of the word, I really hope something good happens soon. Sending all those Muslims and other non-Whites home is one of the best options in this scenario, but how in the world could they do it??? How in the word do you go about deporting mass numbers of people, most of whom might have Norwegian-born children??? I imagine the mere attempt at sending those people home would cause mass chaos and uprisings, and it would probably also cause America and other multiculturalist Nations to boycott everything Norwegian, and refuse all aid if not worse.

The Aesthete
Saturday, September 11th, 2010, 03:36 PM
Forest King it has been done in the past for example Stalin with the Chechens, Germans from the Soviet Union etc but the problem is the attachments to racial others nowadays, for example so many people have a niece who is half Asian or a black friend etc. In the past I think people were also less individualistic.

If a policy of forced repatriation was implemented where do we draw the line on who can stay?

We would need a colossal political change for it to come about. It would also probably mean civil war. I think succession may be the better option in many circumstances.

Segregation especially after apartheid does not seem viable.

I would like a nationalistic movement bringing our folk together, ideally it would expel all non Europoids except indigenous peoples like the Sami etc. Any mixed race peoples less than half Europoid would also be shown the door.

I get more vitriolic to hear news like this from Scandinavia because it is no European colony :thumbdown

Huginn ok Muninn
Saturday, September 11th, 2010, 04:20 PM
Sending all those Muslims and other non-Whites home is one of the best options in this scenario, but how in the world could they do it??? How in the word do you go about deporting mass numbers of people, most of whom might have Norwegian-born children??? I imagine the mere attempt at sending those people home would cause mass chaos and uprisings, and it would probably also cause America and other multiculturalist Nations to boycott everything Norwegian, and refuse all aid if not worse.

The jews behind this know how easy the problem is to create, and how difficult it is to solve. They have thought out the context to place it in, by telling Europeans that they are rich and fortunate because they have exploited non-Europeans, and the jews openly mock our common decency by using it to cause our self destruction. It is very easy to convince those who have not had a challenge to their very existence that immigration is harmless. People just don't understand what happens... but the jews do. They do indeed. So many people, even here on Skadi, do not understand why so many of us are anti-semitic. The jews are behind all this, with their cultural marxism. Their goal is the utter destruction of our people and culture. If that is not pure hatred that needs to be stamped out, I don't know what is. Jews are evil to the core. :mad

And by the way, good luck "lobbying" the media to be negative toward multiculturalism. The media has been controlled by jews and hardcore cultural marxists for decades. They ARE the enemy.

superstatt
Saturday, September 11th, 2010, 04:49 PM
The jews behind this know how easy the problem is to create, and how difficult it is to solve. They have thought out the context to place it in, by telling Europeans that they are rich and fortunate because they have exploited non-Europeans, and the jews openly mock our common decency by using it to cause our self destruction. It is very easy to convince those who have not had a challenge to their very existence that immigration is harmless. People just don't understand what happens... but the jews do. They do indeed. So many people, even here on Skadi, do not understand why so many of us are anti-semitic. The jews are behind all this, with their cultural marxism. Their goal is the utter destruction of our people and culture. If that is not pure hatred that needs to be stamped out, I don't know what is. Jews are evil to the core. :mad

And by the way, good luck "lobbying" the media to be negative toward multiculturalism. The media has been controlled by jews and hardcore cultural marxists for decades. They ARE the enemy.

I wholeheartedly agree. Witness now how the "mosque at ground zero" controversy is playng out. Mayor Bloomberg (a jew) sanctioned building of the mosque and the mainstream media is in full gear reminding us of our duty to be tolerant etc. and the issue is always framed in the context of a minority viewpoint. Dissent and disagreement is of course labeled "un-amercian".

Huginn ok Muninn
Saturday, September 11th, 2010, 05:36 PM
I wholeheartedly agree. Witness now how the "mosque at ground zero" controversy is playng out. Mayor Bloomberg (a jew) sanctioned building of the mosque and the mainstream media is in full gear reminding us of our duty to be tolerant etc. and the issue is always framed in the context of a minority viewpoint. Dissent and disagreement is of course labeled "un-amercian".

And the jew bloomberg, with the jew media offering no argument otherwise, gets to define what is "un-american."

In a similar vein, the jewish owned media will define a negro or an arab living in Norway as being a "Norwegian," and crimes committed by the same will be committed by "Norwegian youths," (to define them as they are will be unacceptably "racist,") and people will suddenly think something is wrong with "Norwegians."

I read Mein Kampf many years ago, and remember Hitler describing his awakening to the jewish problem by seeing all the newspaper vendors in Vienna, and asking himself not "are they jewish," but, "are they German?" The jew has always been synonymous with cultural sedition.

SaxonCeorl
Saturday, September 11th, 2010, 05:41 PM
I wonder if certain trends in America could create a conservative impetus that spreads to Europe, especially in terms of immigration. Over here, one of our states (Arizona) has passed a moderate immigration control law (it only covers illegal immigration) that has subsequently been attacked by liberals as unconstitutional. Despite this, several other states have proposed similar laws, and people around the nation have donated a total of around $3.6 million to defend the Arizona law against legal challenges.

Another example is the intense protest of the proposed '9/11 mosque'. Combined with the general 'Tea Party' ideology fomenting in America, my hope is that a strong conservative reaction can be achieved in the U.S. that would then spread to Europe as well.