PDA

View Full Version : Iceland and Racial Decay...

White Iceland
Monday, April 12th, 2004, 11:10 PM
From Stormfront... quite a realistic American perspective on current conditions here.
---
Iceland is a dreamland to race-conscious whites throughout the world... a haven from alien darkening... a land where Aryan culture remains intact... pure... unmolested. That is the dream of Ultima Thule. Alas, this is not reality.
This is the Iceland of myth... based in the past.
The real situation in Iceland today rips apart such hopes.
I first came here five years ago seeking refuge from the hate modern America provokes in me... hoping that my love for my race might be respected... that this love might go on as natural as breathing, with no bitterness or resentment on the part of those around me. I hoped I might be able to take race for granted. If I have learned one thing of importance from my experiences here it is this... We can NEVER take our race for granted if it is to survive. Only through stubborn vigilance can a bright future for our folk be secured.
Before leaving the States I had completed college and taught in our public schools. I had been warned by my aging father that the struggle I was setting myself up for by clinging to his racial values would be difficult. Elderly friends, wise and worn from the battles of an earlier generation, pleaded with me to, "Go quietly. Keep such matters to yourself."
I arrived here in December of 1999 and saw the new millenium come in with these things heavy on my heart. That dark and icy winter saw my dreams shattered. There was no public feeling in Iceland that "White is Right." There was not even the general unspoken understanding that Icelanders should cling to their culture.
The most widespread source of disgust is the influence of global media. The foulest race-mixing television propaganda from around the world is subtitled in their sacred Old Norse language and piped throughout the country. The fashion and music of young Icelanders is heavy on "Wigger." Icelandic gangsta rap may sound like a joke. I only wish it were.
My heart sank on that first trip to learn of a race-mixing pick-up bar in Reykjavik where not only unattractive Icelandic girls cavort with Negroes. It's quite a popular night spot. I later became friends with one of the doormen who turned out to be a racist. He explained that the club provided a public service by keeping all the blacks and race-traitors in one place. Today you are likely to see race-mixing in most any establishment.
On the immigration front, there are a great many Philipinos, Thai and Viet Namese. The obnoxious honking sound of these lowly Asian languages can be heard on nearly every street in the capital. Young gooks have formed street gangs of the shoplifting, baseball bat carrying variety. Rigid gun laws make unarmed prey of the average Icelander.
You may know that Commander George Lincoln Rockwell had an Icelandic wife and family. Rockwell's former wife is now married to the wealthiest man in the country... a banker. Rockwell's two surviving children by her have dropped their father's name, taken that of their step-father and married gooks. I have tossed in my sleep from nightmares at the thought of this and hopefully saved the Commander a few turns in his grave.
Perhaps the wealthiest woman in the country is the President's new wife... a London Jewess from the prominent antique-smuggling Mousaieff family. I recently read a preface to the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion describing Jewish plans to marry European heads-of-state. It's been done here.
Finally, as a sign of what's to come, the new lady Minister of Culture and Education said in an interview that Iceland should encourage colored immigration. Without it, she said, "Iceland will continue to be as boring as it is now." Prescribing cultural suicide as a cure for boredom? Better that the island should sink into the North Atlantic.
On the bright side, as with anywhere, there are whites of outstanding quality here who mourn such attacks on their heritage. Hopefully days to come will see more of them stand up in its defense. For now they nearly all seem to be making the same mistake I had considered... taking race for granted.
There is a self-renewing spirit of our great race here. In the vast countryside it is a breath of life, hope and promise. I have felt its power to invigorate while standing in the place where Leif Eiriksson was born... and while looking over the landscape where Snorri Sturlusson wrote his Edda... driving in the mountains... standing by the "Falls of the Gods" where Savitri Devi once made a pilgrimage. It strengthened my resolve... demanded that I recommit myself to our struggle.
On Icelandic Independence Day in 2000, with everyone out in celebration, a tremendous earthquake shook the nation. Someone said it was as if all the vikings of old turned in their graves at once as a gesture towards what their country is on the verge of becoming... a vast cemetery for what our once great Aryan race was... should have been... WILL be if we don't take it for granted.
NEVER take race for granted!
NEVER be satisfied to dream of some distant Valhalla!
May the Viking spirit live on in each and every one of you...
HAIL VICTORY!

Getorix
Monday, January 31st, 2005, 01:46 AM
You know, Iceland was lost two hundred years ago.
A Black slave from Denmark named Hans Jonathan fled to Iceland and founded a family which today numbers hundreds of Icelandics. They're all blonde and blue eyed and are pretty much likely to screw around with all the untainted Icelanders, so there you go.

Its actually quite sad.

SouthernBoy
Monday, January 31st, 2005, 01:55 AM
I don't think a single Negroid would have a damaging-enough effect of tainting the entire island, but that can be left to discussion.

Dr. Solar Wolff
Monday, January 31st, 2005, 02:40 AM
Maybe the "lady Minister of Culture" who advocates colored immigration to Iceland should take a vacation to, well, Los Angeles, for instance and walk down some of the streets at night of those "colored" people she so wants to associate with. Hey, if she likes being gang-raped maybe she would just forget Iceland and immigrate to Los Angeles on her own.

One other thing. Why aren't we asking why Israel doesn't adopt this policy of encouraging colored immigration? Are they racists? Let's let them prove it then.

Bismark
Monday, January 31st, 2005, 04:29 AM
I don't think a single Negroid would have a damaging-enough effect of tainting the entire island, but that can be left to discussion.
I agree

Getorix
Monday, January 31st, 2005, 08:13 AM
Well, i hope so, even though his family tree was quite extensive.
He was there in the 1800s, and i don't think the Icelandic population was very big at the time.

Judging by the tv programme i saw, he could have thousands of descendants. Not good in a community which tends to unbreed a bit.
He even had white descendants in Denmark, Norway and the USA.

And actually, it just shows how much damage a single Negroid can make, and how just ten blacks in Iceland would result in a complete quite unhomogenous Iceland. So what the hell could be done?

Sigel
Monday, January 31st, 2005, 08:01 PM
Thanks for sharing that White Iceland. It's quite a report and sad to see that they have also fallen for multi-culti lies. This foolishness never recognizes national boundaries it seems.

White Iceland
Tuesday, February 1st, 2005, 11:03 PM
A Black slave from Denmark named Hans Jonathan fled to Iceland and founded a family which today numbers hundreds of Icelandics. They're all blonde and blue eyed and are pretty much likely to screw around with all the untainted Icelanders, so there you go.

Its actually quite sad.
That's a crock of shit. Until this generation Iceland's blood has been as pure as the snow. Sounds like race-mixing propaganda to me... I take issue with the source.

Lidvick
Tuesday, February 1st, 2005, 11:24 PM
To Solar Wolf,

I have heard somewhere that Israel is letting many Ethiopian immigrants come to Israel quite recently last week. I am not sure if it is right , or even good news so to speak for I heard it on Cnn. It would be good to check out nonetheless.

As for Iceland this article is quite sad and alarming for me , for I have studied alot on Iceland and it's histories and I am a admirer for the Eddas and sagas.

I think of Iceland as the home of the Althing and a Norse heritage and people who come from a place of great ancestors.

I also love the writing of the country celebration and a earthquake came as if the ancestors were angry at what their country has become perhaps a bad olmen , I would not doubt such a thing.

This is happening to all the white lands , and we are the only race in the world with swarms of other races trying to live in our countries.

When is the last time you ever see a bunch of whites swarming into Africa or any other country lol ..........never comes into mind.

:|

Odin Biggles
Tuesday, February 1st, 2005, 11:56 PM
Maybe the "lady Minister of Culture" who advocates colored immigration to Iceland should take a vacation to, well, Los Angeles, for instance and walk down some of the streets at night of those "colored" people she so wants to associate with. Hey, if she likes being gang-raped maybe she would just forget Iceland and immigrate to Los Angeles on her own.

One other thing. Why aren't we asking why Israel doesn't adopt this policy of encouraging colored immigration? Are they racists? Let's let them prove it then. I agree.

The minister is so obviously just trying her best not to step on toes and sadly is fairly typical of all politicians these days, they all take the view which will not get them into trouble, rather advance their careers rather than do whats best for the country.

Getorix
Saturday, February 19th, 2005, 03:35 PM
That's a crock of shit. Until this generation Iceland's blood has been as pure as the snow. Sounds like race-mixing propaganda to me... I take issue with the source.

Well, no, the story is very well documented and there is an entire Danish documentary series about this stuff, and there's this new organisasion which is meant to document all Danes with Caribian ancestors.

It sounds extremely cheasy, but take a look at their Danish pages:

http://www.tropiskarv.dk/31_1012_main.htm

http://www.dr.dk/dr2/dokumentar/slaver/

Here's an excerpt in Danish:
Som 17-årig meldte slaven Hans Jonathan sig som frivillig til det selvmorderiske opgør mod den engelske flåde i 1801, Slaget På Reden. Bagefter blev han af en dansk domstol dømt til at forblive slave og vende tilbage til sit stenrige danske herskab i Amaliegade. Nogle år senere flygtede han til friheden på Island, hvor han slog sig ned i en fjern bygd og blev grundlægger af en respekteret og vidtforgrenet slægt, der i dag tæller en professionel fodboldspiller, en ambassadør, en musiker i landets symfoniorkester og mange andre.

En af efterkommerne rejser til København for at repræsentere slægten og den danske slave ved 200-årsdagen for Slaget på Reden med den danske kongefamilie i spidsen. Senere mødes 150 medlemmer af den islandske slægt for at levendegøre mindet om en ukuelig forfader med en dramatisk skæbne

White Iceland
Wednesday, March 2nd, 2005, 08:38 PM
Well, no, the story is very well documented and there is an entire Danish documentary series about this stuff, and there's this new organisasion which is meant to document all Danes with Caribian ancestors.

It sounds extremely cheasy, but take a look at their Danish pages...this is extremely cheesy. They make a thousand documentaries a year about Nazi Germany... pure nonsense.

Never heard of it before, and it would've come up in informed conversation or in my extensive reading by now...

I think the multi-cultists are making it up...

Getorix
Friday, March 4th, 2005, 06:01 AM
Well, i have a Danish history book about the war with England in 1801, the book is from 1974.

It mentions it too.
The programme mentioned countless of sources, and showed 150 Icelanders who where descendants of the guy. These people certainly exist, and they were actually quite dark Icelandics, even considering how many generations ago the guy lived.

If its a lie, its a pretty comprehensive conspiracy.

White Iceland
Saturday, March 5th, 2005, 03:05 PM
You're right... I looked into it and found the page for the Icelandic descendants... I stand corrected.

All the same, to say that Iceland was lost because of one nigger? And I suppose you can name one other population of people on the planet that are any purer...

I still say the extreme liberal Danish television has put together this documentary to make whites question their racial integrity.

Here are some photos of the lone nigger of Iceland's descendants where his contribution is clearly visible:

http://www.simnet.is/hansjonatan/pic/042.jpg

http://www.simnet.is/hansjonatan/pic/045.jpg

Willowsprout
Saturday, March 5th, 2005, 05:05 PM
I don't think Iceland was lost because of one black person. I think you would find more racial multiculturalism in the other Scandinavian countries. Can you provide the Link White Iceland where you found this please? Thanks

Triglav
Saturday, March 5th, 2005, 05:23 PM
He was there in the 1800s, and i don't think the Icelandic population was very big at the time.

Judging by the tv programme i saw, he could have thousands of descendants. Not good in a community which tends to unbreed a bit.

And actually, it just shows how much damage a single Negroid can make, and how just ten blacks in Iceland would result in a complete quite unhomogenous Iceland. So what the hell could be done?
One Negroid is nothing...

Huzar
Saturday, March 5th, 2005, 05:33 PM
I agree.

White Iceland
Saturday, March 5th, 2005, 06:40 PM
Can you provide the Link White Iceland where you found this please? Thankshttp://www.simnet.is/hansjonatan

fenriSS_
Saturday, March 5th, 2005, 11:41 PM
One negroid is like the gypses in Norway. They was bread into out blood and look like us.

Monkshood
Thursday, May 11th, 2006, 06:42 PM
[PHP]

Sounds like little more than an exagerated piece of multculti propaganda to me. Check out the credits for that documentary I bet they read like a Tel Aviv phone book.

Æmeric
Thursday, May 11th, 2006, 08:01 PM

Its actually quite sad. The population of Iceland was around 25,000 in the early 19th century, so one Negro out of 25,000 does'nt comdemn the Icelandic nation. This still very pure compared to other European nations. There were Negro slaves bought to all European countries, Iceland was fortunate to just receive one. That's what makes this case unique. The other nations of Western Europe received at least 200,000 Negro slaves from West Africa. Most ended up in Portugal & Spain but thousands were taken to England, France & Holland. The other nations of Europe receive at least a few. There was also the Arab slave trade which bought Negro slaves from East Africa & the Sudan into the Mediterranean Basin. This trade started hundreds of years before the Atlantic slave trade. Compared to the rest of Europe Iceland is still as pure as the driven snow. Of course it would have been preferable if Iceland had never received any Negroes.