PDA

View Full Version : Setting up Fight Clubs?

DAVE_NYC
Friday, October 18th, 2002, 03:23 PM
I think the concept of the movie "Fight Club" is pretty cool.
For any of you that have seen it....what do you think of the concept of the movie.

Having a Militia type gang...over throwing the Government.
To me it made alot of sense...even if it was a Hollywood flick.

Tyler Durden (Brad Pitt), had some very valid points in the movie....to me it rang true.

What do you think??

vixen-chris
Saturday, October 19th, 2002, 02:18 AM
I guess you did not get the meaning behind it.
~88~

Hellstar
Saturday, October 19th, 2002, 02:17 PM
I cant really remember the movie that clear but I think it sucked as well as the the same trend shit like matrix, I hate movies who are supposed to get some hero status.

The Sailor
Saturday, October 19th, 2002, 03:30 PM
ill never seen the movie,but i agree with hellstar.QAmerican movie sucks....if you want to see a reel movie then look for "the olsen gang"its a danish movie,and thats what i called a movie.

vixen-chris
Saturday, October 19th, 2002, 03:57 PM
Fight Club was a really good movie. Obviously you people can't relate to the subconscious messages in it. Watch the movie more than once & you'll see what I mean. Stop being so closed minded!:fuckoff

Hellstar
Saturday, October 19th, 2002, 04:01 PM
close minded?

what about you get off your American ass and stop being so fucking happy about technological Hollywood movies.

GreenHeart
Saturday, October 19th, 2002, 04:40 PM
I can't say I ever seen that movie and I never really wanted to. A friend told me about a year ago "Go see the fight club it's so amazing" So I asked him whats it about? And he said "I can't explain it you have to see for yourself......" He had to annoy me with telling me to go see it EVERY day :fuckoff

Well anyway, I sometimes rent a movie or two from the video store but they never quite satisfy my hunger for a good movie. It always makes me really depressed when I think of all the good movies we could be making, if it weren't all censored by the jewish media.

MadMax88
Saturday, October 19th, 2002, 05:10 PM
It was ok, although nothing to scream about.

The Sailor
Saturday, October 19th, 2002, 05:13 PM
how can you people say its a good movie,well i guess you live in a dream,were the good people beet the bad people,fuckin american ordinary style.....

Aryan NS
Saturday, October 19th, 2002, 05:19 PM
what r some good movies to see?

The Sailor
Saturday, October 19th, 2002, 05:26 PM
go ask or order the danish dogme movie,:FESTEN,BÆNKEN,BLINKENDE LYGTER,realistic movies with very cool actors,and its not like the american "hero movie",ok american history x is also ok.

Hellstar
Saturday, October 19th, 2002, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by l3igbird
if u all want to watch a good movie, watch American History X.

I strongly have to disagree.

its a Jewish movie,

from what Seppl told me, a Jew is behind the production of this,

in fact the way derrick gets converted is devaluating for our course and his little weak punk ass brother is no picnic either.

their weakness disgust me. grow some backbone and lets make our own movies instead.

A few conclusions.

Derrick sees how Aryans betray each other in prison, Derrick sees how old manipulators like Cameron control the ohhhh so innocent youth. Derrick sees its not allowed to drop his old lifestyle. Derrick learn the consequences when his brother dies. Derrick gets a good Nigger friend who helps him. Derrick even gets fucked in the ass by his so-called Aryan Brothers.

in fact his whole white supremacy is ridiculed by the fact that his hate is portrayed as to spring from his yearning for his father values (a father which he lost) Like white supremacy is not reality but something sick, thus a monstrosity growing on the wings of normality.

ask yourself? how can this be to fucking benefit for our proud race?

Time to revaluate your values and easily amused repertoire.

Aryan NS
Saturday, October 19th, 2002, 06:37 PM
Alot can be learned from that movie in my opinion. When I watch the movie, it makes me furious to see Derick become a nigger lover. For me, it just shows what not to be like. In the end of the movie, when dericks little brother gets shot by the monkey, it makes me absoulutely irate. That to me says what kind of people niggers truely are. After he gives up his faith, he brother gets murderd by a fucking monkey. For me, the movie fills me with hatred, even tho it is meant to do the opposite.

Hellstar
Saturday, October 19th, 2002, 06:50 PM
Well good point but unfortunatly most people dont use it the same way as you!

Something in your life makes you aware and gives you common sense to jugde yourself. but majority is sheeps, they need to be lead by the elite.

Jose
Saturday, October 19th, 2002, 07:34 PM
yeah i saw the movie, really good :)

Boromir
Wednesday, October 23rd, 2002, 09:06 PM
Fight Club was ok.It took me a long time to watch it because of that preety boy Brad Pit supposed to be some bad ass with balls made of stelle.It had its intersting moments.With some minor cuts and a few major makeovers with a strong pro white theme the movie could of been much better.

Now not all american movies are bad,just most of them.Some recent ones to come out that were good are Lord Of The Rings,and Blackhawk Down.Along with my two faviorite movies Excalibur and Braveheart.

And for American History X.Granted I liked the first half of it but after that it came alive with your typical anti-white jewywood big stinking pile of shit.Just my two cents though.

wpvengeance1488
Monday, June 2nd, 2003, 02:00 PM
I ACTUALLY DIDNT WANT TO SEE THE MOVIE CAUSE BRAD PITT WAS IN IT. BUT A FRIEND DRAGGED ME ALONG AND IN THE FIRST 10 MIN I WAS BLOWN AWAY. I THOUGHT IT WAS A GREAT MOVIE AND I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS. OPINIONS ARE LIKE ASSHOLES EVERYONE HAS THEM. THERE WERE SOME GOOD CONCEPTS IN THE MOVIE I DONT NESISSARILY AGREE WITH IT ALL BUT I THINK A GOOD POINT WAS PUT ACROSS.

DAVE_NYC
Monday, June 2nd, 2003, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Boromir
Fight Club was ok.It took me a long time to watch it because of that preety boy Brad Pit supposed to be some bad ass with balls made of stelle.It had its intersting moments.With some minor cuts and a few major makeovers with a strong pro white theme the movie could of been much better.

Now not all american movies are bad,just most of them.Some recent ones to come out that were good are Lord Of The Rings,and Blackhawk Down.Along with my two faviorite movies Excalibur and Braveheart.

And for American History X.Granted I liked the first half of it but after that it came alive with your typical anti-white jewywood big stinking pile of shit.Just my two cents though.

Being you said that "Not All American Movies Are Bad"
Then, can you give me a list of "Blockbuster" European Films?
I would like to see some.
Thanx.

Jack
Wednesday, June 4th, 2003, 02:13 AM
Fight Club was awesome. Brad Pitt is usually a shitty actor but he was great in FC. Go see it. Anarchist-Fascist terrorism (anarchists towards the rest of society, Fascism inside the group, plus the bombings) it's great.