You can now attach files to PMs.

Ewergrin
Monday, April 5th, 2004, 02:32 AM
You can now attach files to PMs.

Praise Allah.

Thorburn
Monday, April 5th, 2004, 03:11 AM
Praise Allah.
Praise be to Allaah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala)!

Allaah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) says:

'O People of the Book! Come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allaah; that we associate no partners with Him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allaah.' If then they turn back, say ye: 'Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allaah's Will).'
(The Noble Quran, 3:64)

Affirmed by prophet Isa (:saw):
http://www.answering-islam.com/hebrew2.gif

in talmeed na'leh 'al rabbo; shekken kal adam she'MUSHLAM yihyeh k'rabbo.

No student can be above his teacher, but everyone that is a MUSLIM can be as his teacher.

Note: The Hebrew word "Mushlam" comes from the root "Sh L M". "Shalom" which comes from the same root means "peace". The Arabic word "Muslim" comes from the root "S L M". "Salam" means "peace".

Anyway, we have to be kind even to Heathens like you.

Allaah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) says:

[B]oth His hands are widely Outstretched: He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty to everyone) as He pleaseth.

It is reported by Abu Basra Ghifari that Prophet Muhammad (:saw) treated everybody, friend or foe, kaffir or believer, with kindness and taught his companions to do likewise.

The Prophet (:saw) says:

The believers are gentle and kind like a pliant camel which, when guided, lets itself be guided and when made to sit, even on stones, does so. Treat people well, O Muadh.

And Allaah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) knows best.

rusalka
Monday, April 5th, 2004, 03:21 AM
The believers are gentle and kind like a pliant camel which, when guided, lets itself be guided and when made to sit, even on stones, does so. Treat people well, O Muadh.

Who wants to be a pliant camel anyway? How boring it must be to wander around in the desert carrying stinking Bedouins. Thanks, but no thanks. :P

As for the PM attachements, yes, they're great. ;)

Milesian
Monday, April 5th, 2004, 12:09 PM
Yeah, you don't get to Valhalla by being a pliant camel....unless Multiculturalism is running rife there as well ;)

Anyway, I agree. The attachment option is a welcome one. :)

Frans_Jozef
Monday, April 5th, 2004, 12:37 PM
Who wants to be a pliant camel anyway? How boring it must be to wander around in the desert carrying stinking Bedouins. Thanks, but no thanks. :P

As for the PM attachements, yes, they're great. ;)

"Stinking Bedouins"?
I am amazed that such a line comes from you, what happened with our Esperantist, I thought always they were international-minded and part worldfederalists? ;)

Btw, have you received my ansichtscards, just wondering why it takes so long to reach you, I hope the address was fine and readible...my handwritten style is influenced by some mood swings, and that afternoon I felt very energetic and it got into my pen producing some hammered down letters, whirls, curves and streaks which plaster all over the available space to write and seem to run for unendless distances... :D