PDA

View Full Version : Where's Everyone Going?

Leof
Sunday, November 25th, 2007, 12:18 PM
Why is all the mods leaving? If you guys need any help I have a little experience modding. I just hate to see such a young and promising board die over a little drama.:confused:

Thusnelda
Sunday, November 25th, 2007, 12:35 PM
There was no drama for several days now, and I hope this status is going on for many more days, weeks and month. ;)
And there arenīt all mods leaving, only one admin is taking a break until January 2008.

Allenson
Sunday, November 25th, 2007, 12:39 PM
Yeah, it'll take more than some infantile silliness to drive me away. I wasn't around yesterday--but then again, I had a busy day out there in the real world and by the time I settled down at home, I wasn't in the mood for being on the computer.

Thanks for the concern though, Leof. :)

OneEnglishNorman
Sunday, November 25th, 2007, 12:41 PM
Personally I think it's linked to Christmas time and the end of the year.

People are beginning to think about the family get-together, buying presents, how their life has been going over the year, just being more reflective. So saying "I'm taking a break" is natural, people have a lot on their minds right now, other than thinking about current affairs or heritage issues.

Allenson
Sunday, November 25th, 2007, 12:57 PM
Personally I think it's linked to Christmas time and the end of the year.

People are beginning to think about the family get-together, buying presents, how their life has been going over the year, just being more reflective. So saying "I'm taking a break" is natural, people have a lot on their minds right now, other than thinking about current affairs or heritage issues.

Indeed. At Skadi over the years, I can remember a lull in activity around the end of the year/hoilday times. Only natural, really.

Of course it's a long, four-day, holiday weekend here in the America as we speak....

Blood_Axis
Sunday, November 25th, 2007, 06:15 PM
So you people actually dare having a real life?! :mad: I am appalled. Shame on you. :p

Oswiu
Sunday, November 25th, 2007, 07:20 PM
There's a lot of doom and gloom around, but it's mostly just feeding off itself! I'm not going anywhere! People do occasionally leave forums, you know - but then again, there are always new members! Don't worry, Leof! :)

Corin
Sunday, November 25th, 2007, 07:35 PM
Maybe it is something to do with the purging that was carried out recently banning members for not posting enough material related to Germanic preservation?