PDA

View Full Version : Who should be next American President ?

Newgrange
Thursday, April 1st, 2004, 03:15 AM
Election Day is on Tuesday November 2, 2004

George Bush(Republican) John Kerry(Democrat) Ralph Nader(Green Party)

Saoirse
Thursday, April 1st, 2004, 03:44 AM
None of the above.

Is Nader 'Skull and Bones' to?

Esther_Helena
Thursday, April 1st, 2004, 03:49 AM
I don't know enough about their views and what they stand for to choose. I also don't care enough about politics to give a darn. It's only for 4 years anyways. I don't think Bush should run again. Maybe the next go round, but not this one. I'd like my next president to be literate.

Zarathustra
Thursday, April 1st, 2004, 03:51 AM
A gay, black, Jewish, handicapped person with an IQ of 80. That would adequately represent what America has become. As long as he can be trained to correctly enunciate what is written on cue cards he should serve the elitocracy that runs this country just fine.

One of the most profoundly depressing experiences an American can subject himself to these days is watching the various presidential candidates campaigning on his television screen. These are the "leaders" approved for us by the media masters. These are the men they have decided it is okay for us to vote for, as they all serve the same interests anyway, and the ones they have checked out and decided are safe. And every one of these approved candidates is a man who would be marched straight to the gallows and hanged on the first day of any general cleanup of America: every one of them.

Ahura Mazda
Thursday, April 1st, 2004, 04:04 AM
None of the above. I hate all aforementioned candidates almost equally, and I know there will be a candidate who better represents my viewpoint.

Demigorgona
Thursday, April 1st, 2004, 04:14 AM
Edgar Steele, write him in bitches!

AngryPotato
Thursday, April 1st, 2004, 04:33 AM
I would vote for none of the above if I had more real choices, but I know that my vote is going to re-elect Bush. Getting Kerry into office would be a very, very bad thing in my opinion. Voting for anyone outside of Kerry & Bush would be a wasted vote if you plan on voting for someone who has a chance of being (re)elected.

Zarathustra
Thursday, April 1st, 2004, 04:54 AM
It makes no significant difference in the direction this country - and the rest of the Western world - is headed. We need to abandon the foolish hope that voting for some puppet who periodically changes his "party" affiliation from Tweedledee to Tweedledum will somehow redeem this country and make any real change whatsoever.

Scoob
Thursday, April 1st, 2004, 05:34 AM
Arnold Schwartzenegger !!! :victory They need to make a Constitutional amendment to let him run!

Siegfried
Thursday, April 8th, 2004, 10:11 AM
It makes no significant difference in the direction this country - and the rest of the Western world - is headed. We need to abandon the foolish hope that voting for some puppet who periodically changes his "party" affiliation from Tweedledee to Tweedledum will somehow redeem this country and make any real change whatsoever.

True of the USA, and, if things don't change within a generation, true for most of Europe. At this moment however, voting can still have a positive influence here on the Motherland, as long as we are not tricked into believing everything can be restored through the ballot box. More drastic action will be needed from all Euro-Nationalists.

Nordhammer
Thursday, April 8th, 2004, 11:23 AM
Edgar Steele, write him in bitches!

He's a pro-race, intelligent redheaded Nordic. He gets my vote over these guys for sure. :thumbsup

http://y-images-east.google.com/images?q=tbn:T7Sy44svfG8J:www.conspiracy penpal.com/images/head1.jpg

Sigrun Christianson
Thursday, April 8th, 2004, 05:37 PM
I should be! Vote for me!

Nordhammer
Thursday, April 8th, 2004, 10:30 PM
I should be! Vote for me!

All of the men would vote for you, but none of the women would. :D

Demigorgona
Thursday, April 8th, 2004, 10:32 PM
I think i would vote for Sig as president, but only if she declares war on Canada so that Canadians dont have to go through pesky immigration etc to get into the States. ;p

Anne14
Thursday, April 8th, 2004, 10:36 PM
I pick None of the Above also. They all suck.

VilhelMina
Thursday, April 8th, 2004, 11:17 PM
Who knows, one day it could be Bush, tomorrow I could check other and write in Mickey Rat.

Newgrange
Friday, April 9th, 2004, 02:50 AM
It will be either Bush or Kerry who will be elected
I can not stand Bush's verbal flubs and he is only President
because of his father's political pull.

So I say Kerry is a better choice.

Sigrun Christianson
Friday, April 9th, 2004, 05:12 PM
All of the men would vote for you, but none of the women would. :DDemi would because she is secure with herself and [mostly] normal. ;)

Anyway, I'm not responsible for all the insecurities and personality disorders of the women I come into contact with. :nut

:D

Sigrun Christianson
Friday, April 9th, 2004, 05:17 PM
How could any honest person vote for any mainstream candidate and not feel ill about it? It's all the same guy, just a different suit. No matter who is in office, he will be a cheat, a liar, and a bastard... that is the real definition of politcian.

Never, ever trust anyone who covets power. :)

Zyklop
Friday, April 9th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Never, ever trust anyone who covets power. :)

How can you change anything without power (in all its shapes)?

Sigrun Christianson
Friday, April 9th, 2004, 05:25 PM
How can you change anything without power (in all its shapes)?I said covets power.

Trust only those who see power as it should be seen: A duty, a responsibility, and a burden that he must undertake on behalf of his people. He who can be trusted takes it with some hesitation and awe. It's an unenvious job.

Zyklop
Friday, April 9th, 2004, 05:44 PM
I said covets power.

Trust only those who see power as it should be seen: A duty, a responsibility, and a burden that he must undertake on behalf of his people. He who can be trusted takes it with some hesitation and awe. It's an unenvious job.

The desire for "power" is one of the most basic drives in
every living creature. Even the female urge for beauty is
related to that. Do you see beauty as a burden?
I would rather mistrust people claiming no to crave power
at all.
Though i agree, that power has to be in the hands
of responsible personalities.