PDA

View Full Version : Racism Against Germanics/Anti-Germanicism Compilation

Cuchulain
Thursday, November 1st, 2007, 12:29 AM
This thread was inspired by Americ's thread about "All Whites are racist policy" at the University of Delaware. The purpose of this thread is to compile a list of instances of accepted prejudice against Europid, white etc. people. Once this thread gets going, I think it will be an excellent tool to compare and contrast double standards that exist in our society and affect us. For example, Dr. Kamou Kambon has received awards and is a professor at public universities. If He had been white and said these things about blacks, he would be lucky to be given a position as a fry chef at McDonald's.

Activist: Exterminate White People
Black Raleigh activist says on C-SPAN

By Jon Sanders
October 21, 2005

RALEIGH — A Raleigh activist and bookstore owner told a panel at Howard University Law School on Oct. 14 that the solution to many of the problems faced by black people is the extermination of “white people off the face of the planet.” Dr. Kamau Kambon, who taught Africana Studies 241 in the Spring 2005 semester at North Carolina State University, also said this needs to be done “because white people want to kill us.”

Addressing a panel on “Hurricane Katrina Media Coverage,” broadcast in its entirety on C-SPAN, Kambon told the audience that white people “have retina scans, they have what they call racial profiling, DNA banks, and they’re monitoring our people to try to prevent the one person from coming up with the one idea. And the one idea is, how we are going to exterminate white people because that in my estimation is the only conclusion I have come to. We have to exterminate white people off the face of the planet to solve this problem.”

Kambon’s solution received slight applause in the room, to which he responded, “I don’t care whether you clap or not, but I’m saying to you that we need to solve this problem because they are going to kill us.”

The course Kambon taught at NCSU in the spring of 2005, Africana Studies (AFS) 241, is listed in NCSU's Registrations and Records as "Introduction to African-American Studies II," a three-credit-hour course described as “Second in a two semester sequence in the interdisciplinary study of sub-Saharan Africa, its arts, culture, and people, and the African-American experience.”

A visiting professor at NCSU since 2003, Kambon has also taught AFS 240 at the university. AFS 240 is “African Civilization,” described as: “An interdisciplinary study of centers of African civilization from antiquity to the 1960s. Such centers include ancient Egypt, Nubia, Axum, Ghana, Mali, Songhai, Kilwa, Malinda, Sofola, Zinzibar and Monomotapa.”

A spokesman for NCSU told Carolina Journal that the school currently has no listing of Kambon as a professor. As of this writing, however, Kambon is listed on the faculty web page for Africana Studies as affiliated faculty.

Prior to his call for genocide against white people, Kambon, who owns Blacknificent Books in Raleigh, told the panel that “we are at war.” He said that white people had set up an "international plantation" for blacks, which made “every white person on earth a plantation master.” He said that, “You’re either supporting white people in their process of death, or you're for African liberation.”

He stressed one point in particular. “White people want to kill us. I want you to understand that. They want to kill you,” he said. “They want to kill you because that is part of their plan.”

Kambon closed his remarks by urging participants and C-SPAN viewers to "get very serious and not be diverted from coming up with a solution to the problem, and the problem on the planet is white people."

Before teaching at NCSU, Kambon was a professor of education at St. Augustine's College in Raleigh, a historically black institution. He was given a Citizen's Award in 1999 by the Triangle’s left-wing newspaper, The Independent Weekly. Ironically, Kambon is also an opponent of the death penalty.

Excerpts of Kambon's address may be heard online at the John Locke Foundation's blog site The Locker Room. The full remarks may be found at C-SPAN online (www.cspan.com) by searching the recent programs for "Black Media Forum on Image of Black Americans in Mainstream Media."

Jon Sanders is research editor for the John Locke Foundation and contributing editor at CJ. Contributing Editor Shannon Blosser also contributed to this report.

ChaosLord
Friday, November 2nd, 2007, 09:56 PM
I've seen that video on CSPAN and Kambdon declared that the white man and woman are the only true n*ggers.

Dr. Solar Wolff
Saturday, November 3rd, 2007, 09:12 AM
In the USA some states have passed legislation barring descrimination based on race--not the usual stuff--I am talking about anti-affirmative action legislation. The rubber hits the road for school admissions. In some colleges and universities affirmative action was such a way of life that these old administrators are simply refusing to comply. So, there was a push made to allow students to delete their names and addresses when applying. I really don't know all the details but what was happening was the administrators of these schools which favored affirmative action were able to figure out the ethnicity of applicants by using only their names and addresses. For instance, an Anglo-Saxon sounding name, living in a middle-class suburban area would be set aside in favor of a name and address indicating a non-white student. OK, some blacks have Anglo-Saxon names, (Johnson, Jefferson, Davis, Smith, etc.) but the addresses gave it away. Now, can you imagine what would happen if your last name was German or Scandinavian? Fat chance. On the other hand, these administrative types always took Jewish names off the table. The percentages of Jews in a college of which I am familiar never changed at all. Couple this with the fact that many Asians are getting into college on their own merit and anyone can see that the segment of the population which is suffering most because of black affirmative action is the white, non-Jewish population with Germanic last names.

Elgar
Saturday, November 3rd, 2007, 09:35 AM
A teenage science student has been banned from applying for a training programme with the Environment Agency because she is white and English.

The recruitment agency handling the scheme told Abigail Howarth, 18, that there was no point in her submitting an application because of her ethnic background.
Abigail, who wanted to join the Agency's flood management programme, saw an advert in a local newspaper offering positions in the Anglia region where she lives, complete with a £13,000-a-year tax-free grant.

It made no mention of the ban on white English applicants, merely noting that candidates from ethnic minorities, such as "Asian, Indian' and "White Other, e.g. Irish, Welsh, Scottish', were encouraged to put themselves forward.

Abigail, of Little Straughton, Bedfordshire, said: "I was really disappointed. To be told being "White English" ruled me out in my home county shocked me. I know why there are positive action training schemes to assist those who are genuinely discriminated against but when it's broken down to this level it seems crazy to me.

"I really wanted to work for the agency and I was very excited - followed by feeling very disappointed.

"I would not have minded had I been beaten for the position by somebody better able than me."
But bizarrely she could have applied if she had been white and Welsh, Scottish or Irish.

Abigail, who is awaiting the results of A-Levels in environmental science, geography and geology, emailed PATH National Ltd, the company handling applications.

She asked: "Am I correct in assuming that as I am English (White) I need not apply as the preference is for the minorities you have listed, or can I apply anyway?'

Three days later, PATH recruitment officer, Bola Odusi, replied: "Thank you for your enquiry unfortunately the traineeship opportunity in <\[>sic] targeted towards the ethnic minority group to address their under representations in the professions under the Race Relations Act amended 2000."

Such a policy may breach Race Relations legislation as employers must prove ethnic groups are under-represented before using positive discrimination strategies.

The Environment Agency admitted it had 'no evidence that white Welsh, Scottish or Irish workers were under-represented' in the Anglia region.

South West Bedfordshire Tory MP Andrew Selous said: "I think this is complete nonsense and the Environment Agency should be taking the best people, irrespective of their background.

"This is obviously borne out of some idiotic quota system. Abigail should have been able to apply and been judged on her own merits. I will raise this when I have a meeting with the Environment Agency next month."

PATH National's organisational development manager, Mary McDowell, said: "The "White Welsh", "White Irish" and "White Scottish" is a technicality in law - if they are a minority, they are entitled to places on these schemes - they are not part of the majority group, which is "White English".

"The "White English" in this area are the majority group and hence could not apply.

"That is the way the law is laid. This is a chance for people who might be less employable to gain experience, just experience. Public-sector organisations have a duty to ensure they reflect the make-up of the society they serve."

The Environment Agency says 387 of its 12,000 workers claim BME (Black and Minority Ethnic) status. A spokesman added: "The Commission for Racial Equality has confirmed we are acting legally."

A CRE spokeswoman said: "The Commission will be checking with the Environment Agency to clarify the current situation regarding their positive action initiatives.

"Positive action can only be used to encourage or train particular under-represented groups."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=473249&in_page_id=1770&in_page_id=1770&expand=true