PDA

View Full Version : Is the Pope the Antichrist?

Rassenpapst
Wednesday, September 26th, 2007, 10:25 AM
The existence of this Lutheran doctrine might surprise modern secular members of the church. However, the belief that the Pope is the Antichrist is generally considered to be an article of the Lutheran faith. For instance, in the Finnish Lutheran Church a confession of faith which states that the Pope is the Antichrist is considered binding.

See also this statement of Anti-Christ made by American Lutheran churches:

Therefore on the basis of a renewed study of the pertinent Scriptures we reaffirm the statement of the Lutheran Confessions, that “the Pope is the very Antichrist” (cf. Section II), especially since he anathematizes the doctrine of the justification by faith alone and sets himself up as the infallible head of the Church.

We thereby affirm that we identify this “Antichrist” with the Papacy as it is known to us today, which shall, as 2 Thessalonians 2:8 states, continue to the end of time, whatever form or guise it may take.

And we make this confession in the confidence of hope. The Antichrist shall not destroy us but shall himself be destroyed—“Whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming” (2 Th 2:8).

We reject the idea that the fulfillment of this prophecy is to be sought in the workings of any merely secular political power (2 Th 2:4; cf. Treatise on the Power and the Primacy of the Pope 39).

We reject the idea that the teaching that the Papacy is the Antichrist rests on a merely human interpretation of history or is an open question. We hold rather that this teaching rests on the revelation of God in Scripture which finds its fulfillment in history. The Holy Spirit reveals this fulfillment to the eyes of faith (cf. The Abiding Word, Vol. 2, p. 764). Since Scripture teaches that the Antichrist would be revealed and gives the marks by which the Antichrist is to be recognized (2 Th 2:6,8), and since this prophecy has been clearly fulfilled in the history and development of the Roman Papacy, it is Scripture which reveals that the Papacy is the Antichrist.

http://www.wels.net/cgi-bin/site.pl?2617&collectionID=795&contentID=4441&shortcutID=5297

More info:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antichrist#2nd_millennium

mischak
Wednesday, September 26th, 2007, 02:24 PM
I find it hard to believe you can actually consider this a serious topic..

Drakkar
Wednesday, September 26th, 2007, 02:36 PM
Historically, it has been taught within the Lutheran Church that the Pope is indeed the Antichrist. But, more surprisingly, conservative members of the Catholic Church have been speaking out against the last two Popes as being in line with the Antichrist and doing his bidding. An example of this is meeting with other faith leaders like they are actually valid, wanting to change traditional doctrine in order to be more "people friendly" and also to teach that the aim of the Church is to worship "man." All of these, especially the last, were written in the Bible as signs of the Antichrist. This is obviously different than what Luther spoke up about, because to him every Pope was Antichrist, which is contrary to what Jesus even said when he gave Peter the right to lead the Church.

Rhydderch
Wednesday, September 26th, 2007, 03:39 PM
which is contrary to what Jesus even said when he gave Peter the right to lead the Church.In spite of what the Roman church claims, Jesus never gave Peter the leadership of the church.

And for the question, I believe the Pope is the anti-Christ.

Now, Greek and Hebrew numerals are letters of the alphabet, so many of the letters have a numerical value. And as a matter of fact, if you take the numerical value of the letters in the Greek word "Lateinos" (meaning "Latin speaker" or man) and add them up, the result is exactly 666.

And if that's not good enough, the Hebrew word Romiti (meaning the same thing) also equals exactly 666.

Let me emphasise that the numerical value for each letter is historical fact; the Greeks and Hebrews used letters of the alphabet as numerals. It's not a case of someone inventing a numerical value for the letters for the specific purpose of making the words for "Latin speaker" add up to 666.

I find it hard to believe you can actually consider this a serious topic..Well, given that this is a fundamental Protestant teaching, I find it hard to believe that you could say that seriously ;)

Drakkar
Wednesday, September 26th, 2007, 04:18 PM
In spite of what the Roman church claims, Jesus never gave Peter the leadership of the church.
The establishment of the Church was based on various teachings and readings from the early founders of Christianity (Matthew 16:18 the most important). Of course you will argue against this, it is your job to protest.

As to the readings, anyone can add up various numbers in order to further their agenda. There are numerous books written about codes hidden in the Torah. When they are found incorrect, the one who found them will say that he was mistaken and try to come up with something else.

mischak
Wednesday, September 26th, 2007, 05:51 PM
Well, given that this is a fundamental Protestant teaching, I find it hard to believe that you could say that seriously ;)

I could consider it a serious topic to discuss if this was on a pro-Protestant, or even a Christian based board. You're not going to get much "real" discussion about it due to the fact it's obviously not a belief held by Catholics (and could be argued those who do believe it aren't true Catholics) so you already know the Catholic response, not to mention most people here aren't even Christian. Even with the exception of some fundamentalist Protestants groups, it's not a commonly held belief, which leads me to believe the OP only posted it to get a reaction and one sided responses.

Rassenpapst
Wednesday, September 26th, 2007, 06:26 PM
I could consider it a serious topic to discuss if this was on a pro-Protestant, or even a Christian based board. You're not going to get much "real" discussion about it due to the fact it's obviously not a belief held by Catholics (and could be argued those who do believe it aren't true Catholics) so you already know the Catholic response, not to mention most people here aren't even Christian. Even with the exception of some fundamentalist Protestants groups, it's not a commonly held belief, which leads me to believe the OP only posted it to get a reaction and one sided responses.
Actually, the belief is historically held by all mainstream Protestant churches and many large churches still share it. People here seem to be generally conservative also in spiritual issues.

mischak
Wednesday, September 26th, 2007, 07:17 PM
Actually, the belief is historically held by all mainstream Protestant churches and many large churches still share it. People here seem to be generally conservative also in spiritual issues.

"Historically" doesn't mean much here. Today, in modern churches, general opinions often sway from what's "official", especially among Protestants. Even worse, many of these Prostestants are taking it a step further and latching onto the "non-denominational" fad (though most of them seem to retain Baptist outlooks on Chrisitanity).

Anyway, out of all the Protestants I know, I know not one who holds that belief, not to mention 15% of my Catholic school's population was Lutheran - if only their parents knew our Pope was the antichrist, huh?

Rhydderch
Thursday, September 27th, 2007, 02:30 AM
Even with the exception of some fundamentalist Protestants groups, it's not a commonly held beliefProbably most of the "Protestant" churches who no longer hold to this doctrine are theologically liberal. They deny all the essential teachings of the Protestant Reformers, and therefore are not true Protestant churches.

I could consider it a serious topic to discuss if this was on a pro-Protestant, or even a Christian based board. You're not going to get much "real" discussion about it due to the fact it's obviously not a belief held by Catholics (and could be argued those who do believe it aren't true Catholics) so you already know the Catholic response, not to mention most people here aren't even Christian.That argument would apply to discussion of any topic related to Christianity. So in the "Christianity" forum this topic is as valid as any other.

Obviously there are going to be disagreements, but is that a reason not to discuss? We might already know the Catholic response, but what about the Protestant one? It's certainly an interesting question, even if it turns out I'm the only one here who believes the Pope is the Anti-Christ :)

The establishment of the ChurchWhich church? The establishment of the church (after Christ) began with the apostles preaching the Word.

Christ is the head of the Church, and Peter (with others) are referred to as "pillars" of the church. The establishment (or evolution) of the Roman church began when certain elders began to usurp spiritual authority over the consciences of others, which resulted in a hierarchy, with the highest bishop being that of Rome.

As to the readings, anyone can add up various numbers in order to further their agenda.Not like this. You don't coincidentally get a word with the same meaning in two languages adding up to the same thing, let alone a significant number like 666.

When they are found incorrectI've added it up myself; if you convert the letters into the Hebrew and Greek numerals they historically represented, you get exactly 666 in both languages.

This is not some ambiguous code, it's how the letters were actually used in those languages.

You would no doubt be familiar with Roman numerals, V, X, C, etc (5, 10 and 100 respectively). They are letters of the Latin alphabet; the principal is the same in Hebrew and Greek.

United Faith
Thursday, September 27th, 2007, 07:47 AM
I don't see the Anti-Christ idea as stupid but thinking the Pope is the A-C as well as having that statement you sourced is just stupid. Even if he, or anyone, was known to be the A-C, by nature, a human can't stop it. That's why God stops it in the prophecies. :)

Evolved
Thursday, September 27th, 2007, 09:00 AM
According to Daniel 11:37 (http://php.ug.cs.usyd.edu.au/~jnot4610/bibref.php?book=%20Daniel&verse=11:37&src=!) the Antichrist will be a celibate atheist Jewish man.

Rhydderch
Thursday, September 27th, 2007, 12:30 PM
I don't see the Anti-Christ idea as stupid but thinking the Pope is the A-C as well as having that statement you sourced is just stupid.Are you responding to my post? If so, what "sourced statement" are you referring to?

And why is it "stupid" to think the Pope is the Anti-Christ? Provide me with evidence to the contrary :)

Even if he, or anyone, was known to be the A-C, by nature, a human can't stop it.Who suggested a human could stop it?

Elgar
Thursday, September 27th, 2007, 11:37 PM
Do you know why the Pope wears a hat?

It's to conceal the scars he got from having his horns sawn off. :p

United Faith
Friday, September 28th, 2007, 12:46 AM
Are you responding to my post? If so, what "sourced statement" are you referring to?

And why is it "stupid" to think the Pope is the Anti-Christ? Provide me with evidence to the contrary :)

Who suggested a human could stop it?

I was referring to the topic in general. If a human can't stop it, why worry about it? :)

Rassenpapst
Friday, September 28th, 2007, 01:19 AM
I was referring to the topic in general. If a human can't stop it, why worry about it? :)
If the Pope is the Antichrist then ecumenism with the Catholic Church is certainly a step to the wrong direction.

I doubt that Reformation would have succeeded if Luther had not denounced the Pope as the Antichrist.

Now, Greek and Hebrew numerals are letters of the alphabet, so many of the letters have a numerical value. And as a matter of fact, if you take the numerical value of the letters in the Greek word "Lateinos" (meaning "Latin speaker" or man) and add them up, the result is exactly 666.

And if that's not good enough, the Hebrew word Romiti (meaning the same thing) also equals exactly 666.

Let me emphasise that the numerical value for each letter is historical fact; the Greeks and Hebrews used letters of the alphabet as numerals. It's not a case of someone inventing a numerical value for the letters for the specific purpose of making the words for "Latin speaker" add up to 666.
Umm... actually the argument is that the numerical value of the words ôVicarius Filii Dei" (Representative of the Son of God) is 666.

The words in Latin would read as VICARIVS FILII DEI and some of those letters are also used as numerals.

5 (v) + 1 (i) + 100 (c) + 1 (i) + 5 (V) + 1 (i) + 50 (L) + 1 (i) + 1 (i) + 500 (d) + 1 (i) = 666.

Loyalist
Friday, September 28th, 2007, 03:12 AM
The idea has occured to me more than once. And what better vehicle for such an entity than the evil empire emanating from the Vatican?

Istigkeit
Friday, September 28th, 2007, 03:25 AM
If Satan/the Anti-Christ is supposed to take the form of the one we least suspect, then why, after all this talk of the Pope being the Anti-Christ, would he choose to be the Pope, seeing as how a lot of people seem to suspect the Pope of being the Anti-Christ. And as soon as we began to suspect someone else, then the Anti-Christ could no longer be that person. Quite a conundrum.

Rassenpapst
Friday, September 28th, 2007, 03:53 AM
If Satan/the Anti-Christ is supposed to take the form of the one we least suspect, then why, after all this talk of the Pope being the Anti-Christ, would he choose to be the Pope, seeing as how a lot of people seem to suspect the Pope of being the Anti-Christ. And as soon as we began to suspect someone else, then the Anti-Christ could no longer be that person. Quite a conundrum.
Christian dogmatics does not approach the question in that way.
According 2. Thes. 2:2:
"Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."

The temple of God means the Christian Church which rules out the possibility that some earthly ruler (like Stalin) could be the Antichrist. The characteristics of the Antichrist apply to the known attributes of the Pope well.

Melanchton's argument is:

18. Since it is certain that the pontiffs and the monks have forbidden marriage, it is most manifest, and true without any doubt, that the Roman Pontiff, with his whole order and kingdom, is very Antichrist.

19. Likewise in 2 Thess. II, Paul clearly says that the man of sin will rule in the church exalting himself above the worship of God, etc.

20. But it is certain that the popes do rule in the church, and under the title of the church in defending idols.

21. Wherefore I affirm that no heresy hath arisen, nor indeed shall be, with which these descriptions of Paul can more truly and certainly accord and agree than with this pontifical kingdom . . .

25. The prophet Daniel also attributes these two things to Antichrist; namely, that he shall place an idol in the temple, and worship [it] with gold and silver; and that he shall not honor women.

26. That both of them belong to the Roman Pontiff, who does not clearly see? The idols are clearly the impious masses, the worship of saints, and the statues which are exhibited in gold and silver that they may be worshiped. —Trans. from Philip Melanchthon, "De Matrimonio," Disputationes, No.56, in Opera (Corpus Reformatorum), Vol.12, cols. 535, 536.

http://www.presenttruthmag.com/archive/XIV/14-6.htm

Istigkeit
Friday, September 28th, 2007, 12:20 PM
I don't really care if the Pope is the Anti-Christ, Satan, a genie, or whatever. Just thought that was funny.:p

Rhydderch
Friday, September 28th, 2007, 02:50 PM
If a human can't stop it, why worry about it?Obviously it's very important to know who the Anti-Christ is (important enough to be in the Bible, I might add), regardless of whether it's in human power to stop him. Also God can stop him, and we have access to God through prayer.

Umm... actually the argument is that the numerical value of the words “Vicarius Filii Dei" (Representative of the Son of God) is 666.Yes, that's an additional one, but Romiti and Lateinos both equal 666 as well. I believe there may be a few other Latin words associated with the Pope that add up to the number too.

If Satan/the Anti-Christ is supposed to take the form of the one we least suspectDoes the Bible say he'll be the one we least suspect?

Even if that were the case, it wouldn't mean he's the one that everybody least suspects. Certainly the Pope is not suspected by most people of being the Anti-Christ, only some.

Istigkeit
Saturday, September 29th, 2007, 01:00 AM
Even if that were the case, it wouldn't mean he's the one that everybody least suspects. Certainly the Pope is not suspected by most people of being the Anti-Christ, only some.

Freydis was right, some people are just too Germanic to get a joke.:rolleyes:

Rhydderch
Saturday, September 29th, 2007, 05:53 AM
Freydis was right, some people are just too Germanic to get a joke.It was supposed to be a joke, but it fails even as a joke :D ;)

Besides, many a true word is spoken in jest :)

Istigkeit
Saturday, September 29th, 2007, 01:12 PM
It was supposed to be a joke, but it fails even as a joke :D ;)

Besides, many a true word is spoken in jest :)

Nah, you just failed as an audience.:p

Rhydderch
Monday, October 1st, 2007, 04:15 AM
Nah, you just failed as an audience.Nope ;)

Imperator X
Wednesday, October 3rd, 2007, 03:47 AM
I am not Christian, but I think if I were Christian I would believe the pope is the Anti-Christ... but then if I were Christian I would probably be Greek Orthodox or perhaps even Oriental (Syrian-Malabar) Orthodox. Pontifex Maximus is the same title given to the leader of pagan priesthoods in ancient Rome. The book of Revelation states that the Whore of Babylon rides a beast and is associated with a City on 7 Hills i.e. Rome. Churches are made of gold, while people starve, and priests wear golden raiment designed by Italian fashion designers... It's obvious the Church is only concerned with money and the things of this world. Is it any wonder that the Church is personified as a Woman, that the image of Mary absorbed attributes of pagan goddesses. The Church hierarchy knows this, they are very learned and well-read... Why have they never pointed this stuff out... because they are only concerned with power and the survival of their Vatican fraternity.

Snorri
Wednesday, October 10th, 2007, 10:47 PM
Basically, the Anti-Christ is a real person, he and his blood line generally base themselves from Istanbul, and he plans to rule the world as it’s Christ.

Who is The Anti-Christ? The Early History

In the Book of Revelations it talks about the Mother of Harlots, such a horrible monster, what is she doing? She is being lead by this apostate the Anti-Christ.

The Anti-Christ apostate was created as the result of a bunch of people apostatizing from the ancient religion of the Patriarchal Lineage. The religion of the Patriarch is looking to God through the example of the oldest righteous son of the oldest righteous son from Adam, Seth down through Noah, Shem etc.

Alexander the Great (Murderer) destroyed Tyre thus establishing himself as the Orthodox Man after the Greek instructions of Katholic/Universal Orthodoxy/Correct Hunch(ism). The apostates from the religion of the Patriarchal Linage went over to a religion of the Greek Steering Paddle “Kybernion” based on the Orthodoxy of the Kybernion.

The point here is, is that on the second tallest mountain in Athens, is where they had an area where the Steering Paddle (the Greek word for rudder is “Kybernion” where we later get the English word “Government”) would sit down with his councilors and they would come up with the One-Spinnic (Universal or Katholic) Correct Hunches (Orthodoxy in Greek means Correct Hunch) that ran the Greek Empire.

So there were these apostates at the time who had gone over to the Greek/Babylonian top down way to run things and they were going to make themselves into a sit-down-group headed by an Orthodox leader. Some have mistakenly said that this sit-down-group was something that came from Moses. But the way you say sit-down in Greek is “edri” and together is “syn.” And so a sit-down-group in Greek is “Synedrion.” Now there is a big part of the Talmud about the “Synedrion.” But in French they can’t say Synedrion it comes out Sanhedrin.

The Synedrion were a bunch of apostates, and they betrayed Israel. And when the Greeks conquered Israel they came into the Temple. In the Temple, the people who ran the temple in 300 B.C. were the descendant of David and Solomon’s high priests whose names were “Tsdoki” these people called themselves the “Zadokites” (Sadducees,) they weren’t very good either in the New Testament times as they had degenerated quite a bit as well, but they were doing things theoretically according to the Law of Moses.

But when these Synedrion came in, who were going to take over as the Steering-Paddle’s appointees to rule Judea, they came into the Temple and they said, “Now this is the way we are going to run this and that.” And the Sadducees came up to them and said, “What are you doing here? We do everything like our uncle Moses said to do, we are the descendants of Aaron, exclusively with the Aaronic Priesthood. And how dare you come in here? What are you going to do?” and the Synedrion said, “Well, we are running things here from now on.” The Sadducees said, “You trouble makers, you ‘Parashem,’” which mean trouble makers in Hebrew. The Synedrion said, “Hey, lets just use that, lets just call ourselves ‘Pharisees.’”

Now, these Synedrion/Pharisees are the ones, when the Emperor Diocletian lost Romania, to the Visigoths, and there was no border anymore protecting South Western Europe from North Western Europe. Diocletian knew that basically there was not going to be a Roman Empire anymore, because it couldn’t be protected, and anytime these Jutes with their big horses could go anywhere in Europe that they wanted to. And they did so later on.

The Ancestors of the Germanic Peoples arrived in “Scandza,” the great Island that later became the Scandinavian Peninsula (Finland was under water in Ancient Times), in about 600 BC. And, just as the reigning Patriarch of the Human Race, the oldest righteous son of the oldest righteous son (for 21 generations) of Adam, Father Israel, blessed his Grandson, Ephraim, that he would succeed him as the Patriarch of the Human Family of Adam and that “his seed shall become a multitude of nations Genesis 48:19,” so the ancestors of the “multitude of nations” that became the Germanic Peoples arrived in Scandza at about the time when one would expect, after Babylon conquered Assyria (somewhat before 600 BC) and released its enslaved Captive Peoples, including the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel, who said, in the Book of Esdras, in the Apocrypha, at the time of their release, “Let us go to a Northern Land, where man has never been; and there we will keep the commandments that we never kept in our own land.”

Being “fruitful, multiplying and replenishing the Earth,” after being in Scandinavia for about 400 years, the Germanic Peoples had filled it up and began moving south, many of them over the Danish Peninsula and then up the Elbe River to its source. When they did that, that is when the Romans reacted in terror that this “Race of Giants out of the North” was going to take over all of Europe. Their reaction was to create the Roman Empire in their effort to stop this expansion. Those efforts failed.

[B]Where We Get The Right to Keep and Bear Arms

Something that drove Emperor Diocletian crazy was when he heard about this custom of the Northern Europeans to keep and bear arms.

When Votan (Wōden, Odin) went up and organized all the men of Northern Europe so that every young man 18-45 years old would take a Yoman’s (Young Man’s) oath that he would put his life between danger and either a woman or a child. If there is danger coming against a woman or a child he would put his life between them. If a wolf is coming to eat a child, he was instructed, you go and you fight that wolf, and the child runs away, even though the wolf injures you. Every man 18-45 had to keep and bear arms as part of the instructions. That is the Law of many of the States of the United States to this day. It says that all men 18-45 are the militia of the State. That hasn’t changed since 40 A.D. when Votan set that up. But in the Roman Empire only the servants of the State could keep and bear arms, so when the Romans heard of this custom they went crazy and they said, “All Jutes (Goths, as the Roman’s called them) get out of our Empire.” and to protect themselves all the Pharisees fled over to Babylon, and they helped Babylon’s local Chieftain restore a Persian Empire, he called it the Parthian Empire, the Roman Emperor was so irritated with him.

This upstart of the Parthian Empire put the previous Emperor to Diocletian in jail for the rest of his life. Later Diocletian came over to these apostate Synedrion/Pharisees that were the ones pulling the strings from now on, and he says to them, “I see that you Pharisees, in your Synedrion here in Babylon City, you have shown this Emperor of the Parthian Empire how to make this very effective “Kybernion” (in Greek) “Gubernum” (in Latin) “Government” (in English.) Listen, our enemies are the North European Law civilization. And the Jutes have just taken over Romania. Do you know what we can do to get rid of them?”

So what happened was that when the Pharisees got over to Babylon City in order to keep them selves in power they had to set themselves up and organize. Especially now that all of Northern Europe was the Israelite tribes, organized into 10s, 50s, 100s and 1000s throughout Northern Europe, just like Moses organized them, they had all been organized into this big “Key Reich” (where we get the English word Church.)

The First Anti-Christ is Set-up by the Pharisees, the Exilarch

So the Pharisees had to also organize, so they found this guy who was a descendant of David. The house of David had kind of stayed there in Babylon when the Persians conquered the Babylonians and let all the Jutes return to Judea, excepting some of the House of David that was still there in Babylon City when the Pharisees were kicked out of the Roman Empire in 130 A.D. That was the “Exile,” so they went and found this descendant of the House of David and they told him, “We are going to make you the King of the Exiles. You will be our Exilarch.” If you look up in the Encyclopedia Judaic under Exilarch (try Wikipedia), you can read about this. And the Pharisees told this Exilarch, “You are going to be our Messiah, you will be the Messiah of Israel, instead of this Votan, that we thought we had killed, that somehow was revived and went up to Northern Europe.” In Greek that is where we get the word Christ, Hebrew it is Messiah, this Exilarch is the Messiah controlled by the Pharisees.

The Exilarch helped the Roman Empire organize to be like the Greek Empire’s One-Spinic (Universal) Steering Paddle (Government) a Katholic Kybernion.” The Romans came along and they are going to have a One-Spinic (Universal) Steering Paddle (Government) “Gubernum” is Latin for Rudder.. This is where we get in English, Universal Government.

When Diocletian came along the Pharisees told him that what he needed to do was to change Roman history, up until that time Roman history is called the Principate because from the first Cesar down to Diocletian they were all Princes. But then Diocletian started putting on the coins that he was the Lord and God of the Romans, “Dominus et Dios” That is basically instructions right out of the Metaphysicia by Aristotle. Diocletian begins doing things as he is told by these Pharisees through their Exilarch (Anti-Christ) in Babylon, by the instructions recorded by the Greeks. The Exilarch tells Diocletian, “What you do now is make it so that none of these Germanic people can learn your language. Make it so that only people studying to become your clerical workers, your government workers can learn to read the Latin language, so none of your enemies can read about these instructions that I am sharing with you on how to run your Gubernum. Then what you do is you have your successors say ‘I am the God of the Romans and I declare that everyone in our One-Spinic (Katholic) Gubernum is now the Church of Christ, that we are the same religion as the North Europeans.’ And that’s going to confuse all of these Jutes (Goths ) from Northern Europe that all the Romans now are the same religion as them. And they are not going to know what we are doing.”

A Plan to Destroy the Gospel (God Story) of the North European’s

When Constantine became Emperor in the Early 300’s, and it wasn’t the Roman Empire any more, it was now the Constantinople Empire. The Exilarch moved to what was to become Constantinople. This is because he knew all these horror things that were going to happen in Europe. Then just shortly after Diocletian died, all the Romans said that they were now Christians, and the plan to destroy Votan’s Christian Europe had started.

The point here is that the Exilarch and his Synedrion/Pharisees are installed as the head or the pinnacle of the pyramid of World Government.

Who is The Anti-Christ Today?

The Exilarch is responsible for the plan to destroy Germanic Law Europe, beginning with the plan for Attila the Hun to overrun Christian Europe under Roman Generalship. And has continued as a hot war or a cold war against any remnant of the Key Reich of Odin ever since.

These wars included the Thirty Years War that began in Germany, in 1618, between those forces that were trying to grab control over the Gild System's banks.
England knew that the same bloody conflict would soon come to their land. The Roman Catholic Church destroyed every “Law” Temple of Northern Europe, except for the one that was out of reach for it, in the Commonwealth of London. But in the aftermath of the English Civil War the Exilarch and his cronies corrupted the work together Law system of the Germanic People with its money and Central Banking.

Henry Ford spent millions of dollars trying to warn America about the Exilarch, with the book, “International Jew: The World's Foremost Problem” This documented the Exilarch and his workings, that he is this apostate from Israel going over to the steering-paddle religion promoted by the Greeks, he is the One-Spinic Steering-Paddle so he is an apostate. He is the Messiah of the Pharisees, of course that is against Christ, he is the Anti-Christ.

The last we know where the Exilarch was living is in the 1500s in Constantinople. Since then it is a secret where he lives, but he owns every central bank in the world, he is the living God of the Pharisee Religion.

What the Exilarch does is he appoints replacements as needed to these 70 people who are this Synedrion, from the Ashkenazim, then when the Exilarch dies the Synedrion picks who his successor is going to be from the blood line of the Exilarch. It is self perpetuating, and they control everything that every Exilarch has ever controlled.

The point here is that the real racial Jews in the world are not part of this international banking control, the only people that do that are these Ashkenazi descendants of the false religion of the Synedrion. These people are a mixture of Eurasian, Caucars and Asian Huns. The Exilarch said to these Ashkenazi people, “I’m making all of you into racial Jews” And what happened when he did this and they all came to be called Pharisees, these Jewish Rabbi’s in Spain wrote a letter to the Kahn of the Caucars there, “We heard that your whole country has become Pharisees as we are? Are you the descendants of Shem?” and the reply came back, “No we are the descendants of Japheth.” So these Rabbi’s in Spain got together and said, “Even though Shem became the next Patriarch after Noah, Japheth was really the older brother, and Japheth had a son named Gomer, and Gomer had a son named Ashkenaz, and so we are going to name these people Ashkenazim. So the fair skinned “Jews” today are not racial Jews they are mostly these Ashkenazim. About 2/3 of the Jews in Israel who look culturally Mediterranean by mingling with the Arabs are racial Jews. But the other 1/3 that look white and mostly run things, don’t come from Jewish blood lines, they are Ashkenazim, and their God culturally is the God of the Pharisee Religion. And apparently he still lives in Constantinople. But he is all ready and he wants to move to Israel to rule as the God of the World from Israel.

That’s why the Exilarch had his servant George W. Bush declare war on Iraq, because the guy running Iraq, he wanted to fight Israel. And the point is that the Exilarch can’t have anybody in the vicinity of Israel against the Exilarch when he comes back to rule as the Christ of the World. He runs all the Central Banks of the world and we are all in debt to him, he is the creditor of everybody on this planet, and each and everybody owes him tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars.

The media is told to be silent on Turkey and Constantinople. When the Turks came in and took over the Byzantine Empire there used to be an ancient city called Smyrna, in Turkish they cant say Smyrna they instead said Izmir, and they couldn’t say Constantinople, they instead said Istanbul. Istanbul is a Turkish way to say Constantinople. Apparently the Exilarch lives there, and the Synedrion bring him in many women to breed with, to make a whole race of people to succeed him as Anti-Christs. And the next Anti-Christ is chosen by having these children put into blood fights by the Synedrion, where the winner is made the heir Anti-Christ and the loosers are killed. He is the Orthodox Man, the Correct Hunch leader after the tradition of the Greeks, the One-Spinnic Steering Paddle, The Catholic/Universal Man.

Work together by the Law of your Germanic Ancestors, the Althing,
God Bless,
Snorri