PDA

View Full Version : Black government doing nothing for the townships.....surprise

krispilot
Friday, September 21st, 2007, 03:05 PM
I watched BBC news on tv today......

It was a story about locals in south africa rioting because conditions in the townships where not getting better despite of a decade since apartheid......

And this comes as a surprise????

Same with Zimbabwe.....in the news they say the economy is on the werge of collapse
, and makes it sound like this is a freak surprise.....

As far as I am conserned, all countries will go down the drain, as soon as you put black africans to govern. They only think about personal gain, not the population.

Matamoros
Saturday, September 22nd, 2007, 02:55 AM
In 1980, Zimbabwe produced so much food it was a net exporter. And it had the highest rates of literacy and education in sub-Saharan Africa. Now millions have fled the country and millions more are starving. Black leadership in Zimbabwe has led to the meltdown of the most advanced country in black Africa...what a waste...

stormlord
Monday, September 24th, 2007, 03:14 PM
I can't think of a single black leader in Africa who has continued to care about their population after attaining power. All the white liberals in the ANC thought the blacks they were fighting alongside actually had principles, well at least they're getting what they deserve now.

United Faith
Tuesday, September 25th, 2007, 08:30 AM
In 1980, Zimbabwe produced so much food it was a net exporter. And it had the highest rates of literacy and education in sub-Saharan Africa. Now millions have fled the country and millions more are starving. Black leadership in Zimbabwe has led to the meltdown of the most advanced country in black Africa...what a waste...

No. It stopped the oppressive government. The poorness you talk of are because of whitey-scum.

It's true. :rolleyes: