PDA

View Full Version : Major New Jewish Community Center to Open in Berlin

Mac Seafraidh
Monday, August 27th, 2007, 05:51 PM
AFP

August 27, 2007

BERLIN -- The first privately-funded Jewish cultural center in Germany since the Holocaust will open this week as a symbol of the rebirth of Jewish life in the country, organizers said Monday.

The 5-million-euro ($6.8-million) center, which, like nearly all Jewish institutions in Germany, will have round-the-clock police protection, is run by the Orthodox Chabad-Lubavitch movement - a branch of Hasidism.

http://www.metimes.com/storyview.php?StoryID=20070827-113004-5864r

Boche
Tuesday, August 28th, 2007, 01:33 PM
With this 24/7 Police Protetcion of this Building they really proove that the culture has returned. ;)
If it would have returned, they wouldn't need protection at all.

They could have helped homeless german children with these 5 millions instead of wasting it on this.

Another proof that the german goverment is forced to do everything irrelevant for the jewish community and NOTHING for the german folk itself!

And then they wonder about growing Antisemitism.

Gruß,
Boche

Dr. Solar Wolff
Wednesday, August 29th, 2007, 06:48 AM
Boche, what if German citizens just look these Jews in the eyes and let their eyes say everything they feel. Can they be arrested for this?

Boche
Wednesday, August 29th, 2007, 02:08 PM
Boche, what if German citizens just look these Jews in the eyes and let their eyes say everything they feel. Can they be arrested for this?

Hehe, who knows. The Jews in germany call every little issue "antisemitic". I remember a rich jewish student last year, son of a jewish lawyer. A female friend of me accidently bumped into him at a street corner because they didn't see eachother coming and the jewish guy said "You f*cking Gojim, f*cking Antisemite! Look where you walk next time or you get into serious trouble."
My friend wanted to smack him in his face, but i told her to forget about this creature, else she'd get into trouble with the police because in germany it would be counted as antisemitism, even more if the media gets ahold of this issue.

I'm glad that more and more jews leave germany tough because of the growing antisemitism. It's rare to meet a Jew in Germany.

One day, those ugly monuments will break down together with the shackles attached to german mouths.

"Die Gedanken sind frei..." how it's said in a german song "Toughts are free.." fits here quite well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Gedanken_sind_frei

Gruß,
Boche

Janus
Wednesday, August 29th, 2007, 02:42 PM
I'm glad that more and more jews leave germany tough because of the growing antisemitism. It's rare to meet a Jew in Germany.

Unfortunately, it is not true. Well, there are not many Jews in Germany but they are not leaving the country but getting more in numbers actually. Especially Jews, and people pretending to be Jews, from the former USSR countries are coming to Germany.

Beornulf
Wednesday, August 29th, 2007, 02:51 PM
I think if used tactifully the situation could be used to Germans' advantages. The more hostile and arrogant Jewish people act the more others will come to dislike them. Special treatment can only go so far before others are outraged and feel they're missing out.

Once that starts, no state can stop the masses, once of course they are fed up enough. Hopefully the day will come when another torrent of "Anti-Semites" chase out these vermin.

Boche
Wednesday, August 29th, 2007, 04:33 PM
Unfortunately, it is not true. Well, there are not many Jews in Germany but they are not leaving the country but getting more in numbers actually. Especially Jews, and people pretending to be Jews, from the former USSR countries are coming to Germany.

Actually only those Easterners who claim to be jewish do this. Not real jews - so the issue that jews are leaving germany is correct. they talk at least all 3 months about Jews leaving Germany because of the growing antisemitism.

Gruß,
Boche