PDA

View Full Version : Last Night Was Violent: A Real Story from Denmark

Hellstar
Wednesday, August 8th, 2007, 08:45 PM
I’ve never been the type who like to base my knowledge purely on non-empirical things.
I somehow feel the need to share a story from last night after I woke up now…
This is my reality here.

Me and this Girl and Rich business guy was at some restaurant and she got tired since it was 5 in the morning. I stayed and he insisted to see the wild places of Copenhagen. And this is where it ended up very fatal from my friend at least.

We come walking to this place where lot of Junkies (Mostly of mixed racial origin and Africans)
So we get in an argument with them. They are maybe 4 guys standing and 2 sitting doing their fixing shit. These were young guys like 20-30 years old. At one point the mulat type gets hysteric and I tell him to fuck off before I smash his face in. then I don’t know what happened but he takes out a needle to treat with. So we start to attack… my friend is an old man in his 50ties at least. And I take a shovel and smash both the African and his mulat friend.. Cant remember how many times in the head..
They are suddenly 6-8 people and I start to beat up two more and they have shovels also…
So at one point I cant see anyone except the ones im fighting with and I loose my shovel cause I hit soo hard and I see the look in their feeble coward eyes they take it up plus they have one and go for me with two shovels.
So I see no option than to run up the street tiny and I think they are slow. So I run medium fast but can feel one so close to me and I pace up the speed and he throws it after me in desperation. Maybe that’s why I have a tiny wound on my arm. But fact is I hear my friend yelling Jarl Jarl in desperation. I turn around after those 15-25 meters, after he thrown it after my back or head, and look over the cars, middle of busy street at night-time they are like vultures 4 guys over him. All scum and non Danes. They all have bottles and bats and smash them in his face.
I have no weapons and regret I didn’t bring my gun with me. Or Sword. I just run down towards them all real angry and they start running one by one those cowards but the last one steals like 10 000 kr plus his card with home address on.

Just as im 1,5 - 2 meters from the last whose still their, he inject a BLOODY NEEDLE into my friend whose laying Blackoutet on the street. Its so extreme somehow and I feel really shit about this.
He runs and im there and pick up my friend and say lets walk towards main station they are the whole junkie street against us gathering weapons. So we come a few hundred metres and his dripping from blood all over his face mostly… they come 3 guys around the corner following us for hundreds of meters with bats and I start to run slow and his running into a black end street cause of construction and I hear my name is being called and this time its serious. They have him down on the street with bats hitting and hitting, I have still no weapons and know if I get hit by 3 people with a bat on Cocaine up and go into beating two but get third bat in my head its bad. Some of them were okay large people and violent and not wusses in that normal junkie sense. I attack with bi cycles and throw many in their bodies and faces to liberate by comrade and they fear me and withdraw some meters so I can get him up and carry him up the street towards more centrum and Police comes in big Salad car and sent many cars around the area.. They Cant understand my eyes are so big or why my friend has 10 000 kr on him. They are useless. He gets driven in ambulance to main hospital here and now started some vaccine treatment for 28 days if the Needle contains Aids. Many of those bastards have it and why should they inject it into him. To give him some right? There were no drugs in. but blood. I saw it, They said they are standing with a new situation at the hospital exceptional, and the medical doctor needs a conference with some experts about what to do in treatment…

All I can say is, that it shocked me, me of all. I seen so much, tried so much. Nothing happened to me and I gave out quite some beating. But my old friend here. His not alright.
I feel this heroism just vanish in situations like this. If I been there just fucking 10 or 5 sec before…
But had to run when two guys chasing me with shovel and got in thrown into me and some other people just standing in the street. They are all rats. And one day a car will arrive with 40 men and smash up everyone. Trust me. Cause they are filth. I hate them.

A tragic night like so many times before.

I properly elaborate my self like shit now. But seriously. Chew on this. A story from Denmark by night.
Real. No bullshit. Just how things have become in the capital…. By immigration…

I go see my friend now at my bodyguards place… his not feeling good and face with many stenches and beaten, and refuse to stay hospital…Police cant find them I bet. They all look the same and thousands of them, all knowing each other in this street at the main train station, some criminal police are now on the case, but what does it help…

Jarl

Deary
Wednesday, August 8th, 2007, 09:05 PM
I'm sorry about what happened, but I don't understand your point or what the majority of this has to do with law. Also, who or what provoked the argument?

Hellstar
Wednesday, August 8th, 2007, 09:15 PM
Well to put it very simple, the (Law) apparently is justifying these creatures staying and providing, here in my Northern Regions.

I don’t know who started. they treat with Needle right? The Mulat, and I went AMOK. and so did him my old Friend. Not my fault I feel. im just glad I got to smash some fucking low life’s.
I only got tiny bruise on my left arm. but it ended Fatal for him.

Allenson
Wednesday, August 8th, 2007, 09:21 PM
I wish your friend the best, indeed. Sounds to be a sad state of affairs. :confused:

Sigurd
Wednesday, August 8th, 2007, 09:23 PM
but it ended Fatal for him.

As in, you killed him? :confused:

Hellstar
Wednesday, August 8th, 2007, 09:33 PM
No the junkie needle... full of blood, they given him this new vaccine in 28 days, trying to prevent it from coming in the blood, he will not know for some time if his infected or not.

And no I dont kill friends. only foes...

And yea sad fucking Skandinavien. I noticed the changes around here.
Not my folk no more. very few...

Sigurd
Wednesday, August 8th, 2007, 09:37 PM
Ah, misread it anyway. Didn't quite get who the "him" referred to again. Also, in English a "fatal injury" is an injury leading to death. ;)

Anyway, sad to hear what happened to your friend, I hope he'll be alright in time. :(

Sworen
Wednesday, August 8th, 2007, 09:54 PM
You would think, European countries would look at the cesspool the majority of the US has become due to third-world immigration, and 400 years of the ghettos left in the wake of African imports, or the barrios of our "lovely" Latino communities, or even just for a moment consider our crime statistics when it comes to race and immigrants, and get a clue. But since they wont and they use the excuse of importing "workers" to support their economy because their native populations aren't breeding enough to support their retirees,... take it from one who has lived amongst the filth in America all his life, never enter the ghetto unarmed. I am sorry your country is going to learn the hard way, I am even sorrier your friends life is part of that lesson. Unfortunately it appears it's going to get far worse as the third world infests all previously White majority countries and overwhelms them with sheer numbers, hardly a bullet fired in this, the Third World War.

Galloglaich
Wednesday, August 8th, 2007, 10:11 PM
I am sorry for your friend. Hopefully, he will be OK. I once caught a junkie shoplifter at a store I managed and called the cops. When they searched him, they asked if he had anything in his pockets that might be dangerous. He said "no". As soon as the cop put his hand in the guy's pocket, he got stuck w/ a dirty needle. They had prior knowledge of the guy and knew he was HIV positive. I can't even begin to describe the level of police brutality that ensued.
I don't think the officer in question contracted anything (I can't be sure of that, either). That's not as severe a case as your friend, but hopefully things will turn out alright.

If some junkie intentionally injected me w/ a contaminated needle I think I'd be up on murder charges.

Fafner
Wednesday, August 8th, 2007, 11:04 PM
Sad to hear such a criminal act. I really have never imagined a thing like that in a country as Denmark (wich is often presented as a model country), even if I always hear about immigrants troubles in France, for example, or also here in Argentina. A crying shame. I hope those junkies weren't Americans (I mean from the continent), because that's the kind of people that give us Southern-Americans a bad reputation :mad:

Again, I hope your friend recovers well.

Hellstar
Thursday, August 9th, 2007, 05:58 PM
Well thanks for the response. I total agree on the weapon part. mostly im armed. My friend is in denial and i can see he got some weird blisters on his hand... never seen such before... why are they coming now?
His just trying to invest some buisness, do some jobs, and sniff some cocaine to forget the shit. but we all know whats gonna happen. none of us put up with this. Even if some innocent (If scum can classified innocent in my country, right?) is going to pay for this. ever heard about a picnic in the woods?
These guys were mulats, negroes, yogoslavien types, perhaps gypsies. and few ordinary Mud types between. only remember 2 or 3 faces... had to fight. couldnt focus when going Bersærk... was way too many with all kinds of weapons, they all stick together and had to act fast... group animals. scum of the earth. lowest types of existence...

Well if his escaping this with his life in his hands. its only scars to heal... then i atleast saved his life from dying there or going coma brain damaged... but right now im not celebrating before good hospital results gets in... otherwise it could just be a memory of war like so many times before...

But the sacred word is REVENGE...

SwordOfTheVistula
Thursday, August 9th, 2007, 11:59 PM
Not only should you be armed to the fullest extent of the law, you shouldn't even talk to these people, much less stop to argue with them, or attack them first (normally, attacking them 1st will get you in big shit)

NUXiY
Saturday, August 11th, 2007, 02:49 AM
That sucks, Jarl =/ Usually doesnt talk to people like that here, but still, Im also usually always armed (mostly with a knife, but in weekends with a gun). What kind of a gun do you carry ?

Hellstar
Monday, August 20th, 2007, 10:15 AM
Not only should you be armed to the fullest extent of the law, you shouldn't even talk to these people, much less stop to argue with them, or attack them first (normally, attacking them 1st will get you in big shit)

Thanks for the advice but you talk in paradoxes...

I explain why?

I should be armed you say? But again attacking them will get me into big shit?
What has to be done must be done right?

I dont know what extent of the law your after? but I dont give a shit about the law to justify something even more extreme than written in a law book taking place. Law.. Hate it. and will always hate it. Lame and Unfair. atleast among this filth putting up law standards around the world...

Thats why I have my own Laws...:):mad: (dualism exist quite well within them)

Hellstar
Monday, August 20th, 2007, 10:20 AM
That sucks, Jarl =/ Usually doesnt talk to people like that here, but still, Im also usually always armed (mostly with a knife, but in weekends with a gun). What kind of a gun do you carry ?

Ja forstår hvad du mener, men som sagt har politiet været på min bopæl 6 gange inden for de sidste 7 måneder så der er intet at komme efter...

Men man kan desværre ikke uddybe sådan noget over her... da vi jo ikke kender noget til sådan noget vel?:D

Hvilke våben man bruger er irrelevant nogle gange... for det meste kigger jeg bare på folk eller hidser mig op eller slår med flad hånd hårdt eller fyrer et front spark af og de klapper i, eller ligger ned...Og hvis ikke smadrer jeg dem sønder og sammen... må være mere nemt at få våben tegn deroppe I Norge? pga skove og jagt ligesom i Sverige kunne jeg forstille mig...

Spydskjold
Wednesday, August 22nd, 2007, 03:20 AM
Greetings Jarl.

First of all, thank you for sharing this. I've never been able to completely relax around Copenhagen, or for that matter any other major city in this country. It's a shame. Your post, and similar posts, ensures that I keep myself on my toes.

About the blisters you mentioned; they may not mean anything at all. It's typically caused by light injury, or general irritation of the skin, and surface of the flesh. While it is normally caused by physical injury; your friend could easliy had his hand scrape along the ground for example. It can also be due to a cheimcal reaction, but I wouldn't believe it to be a sign of any infection related to HIV/AIDS. Frankly I am not completely qualified to say. Things like Mustard Gas used in World War I would easily leave blisters, because it comes into direct contact with the skin.
I wouldn't know how to descripe "weird blisters". You said he left the hospital? A doctor should certainly take a look at it, just in case!
As you said yourself, celebrate not before you are certain of his state.

Also, getting a hunting certificate should not be too hard here in Denmark either. I don't know about weapon licence though. I think the hunting certificate only gives you the 'right to slay an animal within season' (not counting muds).

Revenge burns bright.

In response to SwordOfTheVistula:
The fullest extent of the Law in Denmark, is none. We are not allowed to defend ourself with anything but our bare hands. And I completely agree with Jarl that you shouldn't give a crap about what the Law tells you when it's a matter of your life. Give your foe no advantage, when he is not worthy himself of a fair fight.
War today is not what it used to be. Honour is amongst few.

Rhydderch
Friday, August 24th, 2007, 03:54 AM
Thanks for the advice but you talk in paradoxes...

I explain why?

I should be armed you say? But again attacking them will get me into big shit?
What has to be done must be done right?He's saying take weapons, but don't fight them unless they start fighting you first.

Stopping to argue with people like this will get you nowhere. Avoid them unless they attack you.

Dr. Solar Wolff
Sunday, October 21st, 2007, 09:10 AM
I'm and old fart living in the USA so I have been attacked by multiple individuals with knives twice and stabbed once. I have been attacked with other weapons, but not a gun. Therefore, I have thought quite a bit about the best weapon for a street situation.

Of course, if someone pulls out a gun, you have no alternative but to try to flee first. If you had a gun, you might consider defending yourself but it will certainly become a legal problem at that point.

Most attackers do not know how to use a knife. A real attacker will never let you see the knife until you are stabbed or cut. A knife is an extension of the arm, an old phrase in the martial arts world. But a weapon of longer distance will give you an advantage over a knife. All that is necessary in such a weapon is that it stop the attacker. Sometimes a knife will not do this. A short club which will bounce off the attacker will do this. I have a mini-baseball bat about 2 feet long. This is perfect against a knife because you can go directly on offense and attack the head. Once it is struck, the bat bounces off and the opponent is stopped. This type of bat is designed for one hand. In a continuous motion, you are ready for any additional attacker. Or, you can attack the knife-holding hand/arm itself. Any solid strike will gain you the upper hand. No training is necessary. Its legality is argueable. It can be hidden in a car. It is the next best thing after a gun for multiple attackers. It can be used against attack dogs.

The only improvement I can think of is a metal, bolt-through --two or three, covering ever surface near the end. The bolt cannot stick out very far, though, or it will become hung up in the attacker which is not good. This might weaken the wood of the bat, I do know know and have not done this to mine.

Once, I was attacked by a man with a large diameter wooden stick with a metal fixture on the end which I believe was used to mix plaster on construction sites. He aimed at my head but I was able to fend off the blow with my forearm on an angle so the bone did not break. I was lucky but that arm was definately out of action. The bat could be wielded at much higher speed and because of its balance, would hit much harder.

Everyone, including women, should have such a bat.

But, speaking of women, the best street weapon for a woman is a knitting needle. It punctures the flesh and then rapidly increases in diameter as it goes in which causes great pain. It comes as a complete surprise to the attacker and backs him off. It has more range than a knife and is legal everywhere. It can be kept in a purse. A plastic bicycle grip can be attached to its blunt end with plastic bondo, forming a handle.

It is sad to see that Denmark has come to this. My own daughter reported to me that in some European countries Negroes hang out at places like McDonalds and threaten people on the street. We all know about such problems here. And we all know that South Africa has such problems--even worse--and that in Rhodesia, Whites just ought to carry firearms.