View Full Version : What should I do?

Sunday, March 11th, 2007, 12:06 PM
A local communist has targeted me and thus my family. He has some BULLSHIT excuse saying I raped his girlfriend! He showed up at my house with a lead pipe or something when I wasnt home. He asked the mother of my children where I was.

This is known as crossing the line.

I think this is going to get worse and I'm wondering how I could defend myself without ending up in jail. I'm very very pissed and I feel trapped in my own house and I'm not a big fan of calling the police since I feel like I will end up in jail somehow since I have misdemeanor warrants.

Sunday, March 11th, 2007, 12:38 PM
I would file a report. It may not help in this case but the justice system should be on the side of protecting the innocent. That way if he tries to get violent with your family the police will already have it on record. I would be inclined to see if I could get current issues with the police cleared up. If it is just an issue of late speeding tickets or something like that hopefully you could just pay the fines and tighten your belt. Despite being in Copwatch for several years I have never had personaly problems with the police, so I can only give you a law abiding type of opinion.

Sunday, March 11th, 2007, 07:43 PM
Try to film or record him in some way when he comes, so you'll have an authentic document showing his behavior. Install an alrm or something similar (many come with cameras). Buy a big dog like a pitbull or a dobermann, they are quite disuassive. Comment this trouble with the neighbours you think that can help you in case of a trial, they will believe the first person who speaks. Finnally, don't hesitate in calling the police, if that guy is comunist, he has little chances of winning (they are not popular in USA as I remember).

Monday, March 12th, 2007, 07:01 AM
Thank you for your help! I'm not used to having my home and family involved and it had me really angry and thinking of all the wrong things to do. I have had more time to think about it and I've talked to a lawyer.