PDA

View Full Version : Brunn-Berber connection?

cannistraro
Thursday, March 18th, 2004, 07:38 PM
I don't see it.....

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/fifa/gen/tr/pl/s/93581.jpg http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/fifa/gen/tr/pl/s/155117.jpg

Much of what race is, is pigmentation. Look at albino negroids, they look vaguely Nordid....Depigment anyone and they will look vaguely Nordid with slightly different features. Contrary to what coon believed, pigmentation is actually a major part of what makes people look different.

Nordhammer
Thursday, March 18th, 2004, 09:10 PM
You think the only difference between these two is pigmentation? You're missing a lot.

Glenlivet
Thursday, March 18th, 2004, 09:30 PM
There is an ancient connection between Berbers of Berid type and North Western Europeans of Old Atlantid. The left man is of neither of those types. He look Saharid (a high skulled Eastern Mediterranid, also found in Southern Spain etc.).

Euclides
Thursday, March 18th, 2004, 09:36 PM
There is an ancient connection between Berbers of Berid type and North Western Europeans of Old Atlantid. The left man is of neither of those types. He look Saharid (a high skulled Eastern Mediterranid, also found in Southern Spain etc.).

Ho looks Saharid/Semitic/Neolithic/long faced med with negroid admixture.

cannistraro
Thursday, March 18th, 2004, 09:39 PM
There is an ancient connection between Berbers of Berid type and North Western Europeans of Old Atlantid. The left man is of neither of those types. He look Saharid (a high skulled Eastern Mediterranid, also found in Southern Spain etc.).But then why do some people say Brunns are depigmented Berbers?

Euclides
Thursday, March 18th, 2004, 09:51 PM
But then why do some people say Brunns are depigmented Berbers?

Some ancient ''Berbers'' and Egyptians were of depigmented Brunn type. Their descendents still exists in North Afrika, in a mixed form with meds semitics and Congoids.

sciath
Thursday, March 18th, 2004, 09:59 PM
There is an ancient connection between Berbers of Berid type and North Western Europeans of Old Atlantid.

Apart from the shared O group with the Basques, I 've not found it yet in DNA analysis related to British Isles

cannistraro
Thursday, March 18th, 2004, 10:10 PM
Look at this I created:
http://a.domaindlx.com/antonio144/rppeo331.jpg
1. tunisian(berber)
2. british
3. chinese
4. nigerian

Nordhammer
Thursday, March 18th, 2004, 10:48 PM

With some sub-Saharid or Negrid admixture.

Glenlivet
Thursday, March 18th, 2004, 10:50 PM
None look similar to the other. What is the point? Is it to represent Mediterranid, Nordid, Mongoloid and Negroid? Then it is somewhat correct. Although the Mediterranid is not the best example, as Nordhammer already pointed out.

1. tunisian(berber)
2. british
3. chinese
4. nigerian

Nordhammer
Thursday, March 18th, 2004, 10:51 PM
But then why do some people say Brunns are depigmented Berbers?

One of the major differences is North Africa has significant Negroid admixture from Muslim slave trafficking.

cannistraro
Thursday, March 18th, 2004, 11:15 PM
Ok here is better examples, I used 3 people. Blacks seem the most different of them all....The Berber, Nord, and Mongol are less major differences then the blacks for some reason

http://a.domaindlx.com/antonio144/rppeo331%20copy.jpg Ok, I picked North africans with no negro this time. Happy?

Glenlivet
Thursday, March 18th, 2004, 11:39 PM
Can you give us the name of the Nordids?

Nord

Awar
Thursday, March 18th, 2004, 11:46 PM
The first post is ridiculous. The Brunn is more or less correct, but the Berber guy isn't really Berberid, he's got admixture.

cannistraro
Thursday, March 18th, 2004, 11:48 PM
The first post is ridiculous. The Brunn is more or less correct, but the Berber guy isn't really Berberid, he's got admixture.Why are you getting so defensive at me? I corrected it and I used Berbers without any negro mixture in the other pictures.

cannistraro
Thursday, March 18th, 2004, 11:50 PM
Can you give us the name of the Nordids?1. Thomas Helveg
2. Rene Henriksen
3. Claus Jensen

Glenlivet
Friday, March 19th, 2004, 12:13 AM
Thank you. All Danish?

1. Thomas Helveg
2. Rene Henriksen
3. Claus Jensen

Razmig
Friday, March 19th, 2004, 07:34 AM
Ok here is better examples, I used 3 people. Blacks seem the most different of them all....The Berber, Nord, and Mongol are less major differences then the blacks for some reason

http://a.domaindlx.com/antonio144/rppeo331%20copy.jpg Ok, I picked North africans with no negro this time. Happy?
Blacks (slaves) have much foreign admixture and hardly is a pure urbanized negroid found. Cannistraro, you're honestly a joke...stop trying to push things you have no clue about. First you doubt Arabs being meds, then you try to make it seem as if they are negroids?

Dr. Solar Wolff
Friday, March 19th, 2004, 08:15 AM
Coon made this connection in Origin of Races or The Living Races of Man, I forget which but it was not a Berber-Brunn relationship, it was a Berber-UP relatonship. His prime fossil example, Metcha (or something like this) exceeded most UP skulls in many dimensions. Also, Coon used specific individuals in or near the Atlas Mountains whom he almost hand-selected for wide faces, freckles and redish hair. I can get the exact references if anyone is interested.

sciath
Friday, March 19th, 2004, 08:33 AM
Coon made this connection in Origin of Races or The Living Races of Man, I forget which but it was not a Berber-Brunn relationship, it was a Berber-UP relatonship. His prime fossil example, Metcha (or something like this) exceeded most UP skulls in many dimensions. Also, Coon used specific individuals in or near the Atlas Mountains whom he almost hand-selected for wide faces, freckles and redish hair. I can get the exact references if anyone is interested.

I am (but not in a hurry !)

cosmocreator
Friday, March 19th, 2004, 09:00 PM
Coon made this connection in Origin of Races or The Living Races of Man, I forget which but it was not a Berber-Brunn relationship, it was a Berber-UP relatonship.

http://www.forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=3946

There were UP/Med with a little negro likely.

Frans_Jozef
Friday, March 19th, 2004, 11:22 PM
You think the only difference between these two is pigmentation? You're missing a lot.

Indeed, and there isn't a shred of proto-europoid characteristics coming to surface in this North African man, everything seems to point to a proper Atlanto-Mediterrenean, probably showing some mixing with South Orientalid, hence abberant to its West European counterpart.

North Africa happened to be populated by true Cromagnids, with some distinct features bringing them closer to the Predmost-Mladec types(strong browridges and fugitive forehead), but unlike these Eastern branch, the *Mechtoids* were low vaulted and they show alveolar prognathy; these types seemingly were overrun and thinned out by the Natufians which contained both a Capellid and some kind of Proto-Mediterreneans, both high-vaulted and lacking pre-lambdoid flattening, the parientals are flattened and the skull assumes an ovoid contour, unlike the European Cromagnoids which are pentagonoid or ellipsoid and more likely to show pariental bosses.

The following attachment shows a Mechtoid and a Capsian Mediterrenean: