PDA

View Full Version : Black man robs a church during mass!

Taras Bulba
Wednesday, January 31st, 2007, 09:33 PM
I can't say how much I'm disgusted to hear about this incident. Violating the sanctity of a house of God!

http://www.wbns10tv.com/vplayer.php?clip=2007_01_29_Church_Robbe ry_Suspects_Appear_In_Court.wmv&sec=video

Even as an atheist I wouldve found this appalling!

Glynd Eastŵd
Wednesday, January 31st, 2007, 09:46 PM
He probably had a sense of humour. What better time to rob a church than during mass? The last thing people expect is some crackhead Palaenegrid barging into the church and pistol-whipping the pastor. I wonder what he intended to rob? ;)

I don't find it more shocking than any other type of robbery commited by blacks. :thumbup

Kaiser
Wednesday, January 31st, 2007, 09:55 PM
I wore my concealed carry handgun to my friend's wedding. I wore my CCW handgun to my baptism. I wear my CCW handgun to church everytime I go. And usualy everywhere I go. This discision has saved me already too. So if the sheeple do not feel their life and the lives of their family and friends is worth saving, why should I care? Let the stupid people die. Just do not take away my RIGHT to defend my life. I happen to think it is worth living without some scum stealing it from me. Furthermore, if a scum could have been stopped by a citizen with a gun in a robbery and assault, then goes on to rape, hurt, or kill someone else, then they are culpible in this continuence of violence because they had the opportunity to eliminate this scum from our society already and chose foolishly not to. I respect the criminal more than these mentally emasculated sheeple we are having to deal with. At least the thug even realizes the importance of self defense and preservation. Liberals suffer from a severe mental disorder indeed! Even one worse than the common negroe criminal of an IQ hovering around only 70.

Erzherzog_Bernd
Wednesday, January 31st, 2007, 09:56 PM
Surely you didn't think blacks went to church merely to pray did you?

They go to check out the place, entrances, exits etc.

Immortal Warrior
Wednesday, January 31st, 2007, 10:11 PM
Nice weapon Kaiser.A XD.45 here.
I can say I do not find this shocking at all.Just another negroid that has attacked a most precious of locations.Imagine the traumatized children and grandparents.I would of taken him out the second he stepped out the door.

Hoarsewhisper
Thursday, February 1st, 2007, 12:55 PM
A black thief stealing from the slavesoul vampires...:~(

Hilarious.:D

" No officer, I did not see anything...":P

Anyway, it gives the christian hatemongers something to go on...