PDA

View Full Version : Black Kids Prefer White Dolls!

Horagalles
Thursday, January 25th, 2007, 10:24 AM
Young student's documentary leaving audiences stunned

Kiri Davis is a young filmmaker whose high school documentary has left audiences at film festivals across the country stunned -- and has re-ignited a powerful debate over race.

http://www.komotv.com/home/video/5001856.html?video=YHI&t=a

Boche
Thursday, January 25th, 2007, 10:35 AM
"Can you tell me why it's nice?"
"........ It's White! :D"

I think it's quite normal that blacks prefer whites anyway. Not long ago i've been talking to an ethiopian woman which is in her late twenties and studies in germany.
She has told me that especially nordic people are seen as half-gods in their culture and the nordic women as Beauty-Example.
So probably it's simply a part of the negro-culture which got probably created during the times where europeans with their "advanced" technology have visited africa.
Just think about the ancient cultures and the fact that their "gods" which came to them were always shown as light-skinned.

Gruß,
Boche

Æmeric
Thursday, January 25th, 2007, 01:36 PM
Black men prefer White women. Black people prefer to live in White neighborhoods. Blacks know their inferior, it's the White liberals who won't admit it.

Black children prefering White dolls is old news. Studies showing the preference of Black children for White dolls were used as evidence in the school desegregation case, "Brown etc.. v Topeka Board of Education".

Duce
Thursday, January 25th, 2007, 04:27 PM
Blacks prefere Whites because we are the strongest Race:D

I do not like Black Girls....they seems like monkey...really ugly
I love the white chicks, and we have to fight this culture Mix....the blacks have their own Women.

WHITE PROUD!

Tabitha
Thursday, January 25th, 2007, 05:58 PM
I had to be dragged out of my 5th birthday party because someone gave me a black doll and I tossed it aside, citing it as ugly.The tears, the tantrums of a budding aesthete!

Still we have our gollywogs, but they have been rehabilitated since the days when Enid Blyton got her hands on him and turned him into an idolent no good crim in her Noddy books. Toytown became a place to avoid after dark,indeed a crowd of golliwogs even battered Noddy and then stripped him. :-O :-O

Alice
Thursday, January 25th, 2007, 07:55 PM
I had to be dragged out of my 5th birthday party because someone gave me a black doll and I tossed it aside, citing it as ugly.The tears, the tantrums of a budding aesthete!

Still we have our gollywogs, but they have been rehabilitated since the days when Enid Blyton got her hands on him and turned him into an idolent no good crim in her Noddy books. Toytown became a place to avoid after dark,indeed a crowd of golliwogs even battered Noddy and then stripped him. :-O :-O

Something similar happened to me, too. ;)

I was never one for dolls, but my left-leaning mother, in an effort to promote "tolerance", presented me with a black doll long ago. She said I looked at it and coldly pronounced, "I don't want that black doll." Had she forced the issue, the doll would have befallen the same horrible fate as the other dolls in my possession: severe haircuts, limb removal, being buried in the sand; that type of thing.

I remember having golliwogs, too, and they always puzzled my American playmates.

Glynd Eastŵd
Thursday, January 25th, 2007, 08:10 PM
My brother and I once set fire to a black action-man like figure with perfume. It was hilarious. We did the same to white ones, though.

OneEnglishNorman
Thursday, January 25th, 2007, 08:13 PM
I had a golliwog with floppy wool dreadlocks. And a Mr T action figure.

Admittedly ethnic toys are not common except to an extent African-American figures, as blacks are more go-getting and glamourous in their TV/movie roles. The number of action heroes who are Arab or Japanese is obviously zero (outside of martial arts).

Pervitinist
Thursday, January 25th, 2007, 08:55 PM
I think we should respect the natural wisdom of those kids. Blacks simply don't look good, they have a relatively low average IQ, their behavior is more instinctive and chaotic, they are virtually unable to sustain functioning societies on a larger scale. All these things will probably never change. But maybe they have some other qualities (aren't they good at Basketball)? ;)

Immortal Warrior
Thursday, January 25th, 2007, 09:07 PM
This seems to be a trend in the black community.I was reading a article on Blacks buying acid type products to make there skin clearer and less dark.More white if you will.Some even died doing so.If you look at the Blacks they try to act like us.Wearing weaves to try and look like our women and not wearing there nappy hair with pride but hiding it.They spends millions on this each year if not billions.

Æmeric
Thursday, January 25th, 2007, 09:30 PM
This seems to be a trend in the black community.I was reading a article on Blacks buying acid type products to make there skin clearer and less dark.More white if you will.Some even died doing so.If you look at the Blacks they try to act like us.Wearing weaves to try and look like our women and not wearing there nappy hair with pride but hiding it.They spends millions on this each year if not billions.

You just described Michael Jackson :D. Btw, he prefers little White boys.:thumbdown

Skumrask
Thursday, January 25th, 2007, 09:38 PM
Duce is right,the Blacks should take their girls and not ours.

Horagalles
Sunday, January 28th, 2007, 05:14 PM
This seems to be a trend in the black community.I was reading a article on Blacks buying acid type products to make there skin clearer and less dark.More white if you will.Some even died doing so.If you look at the Blacks they try to act like us.Wearing weaves to try and look like our women and not wearing there nappy hair with pride but hiding it.They spends millions on this each year if not billions.Do you stay in South Africa?! Because that is exactly what they are doing here. Deep down in their hearts Blacks must be some kind of White supremacists.

Alpine Storm
Monday, January 29th, 2007, 12:33 AM
When it comes to honesty Kids will generally tell the truth more often then adults. In my opinion these children have been exposed to both blacks and whites, and they are aware of the differences. Yes, this behavior is partially the result of conditioning, but the conditioning is a result of a child’s experiences with other people. These choices are made in conjunction with the internal program which we each carry that drives us to promote our gene pool.

Bärin
Sunday, March 8th, 2009, 03:46 PM
Black kids prefer white girls, not just dolls. Black women are the ugliest of all races, that's why mulattas are popular with the blacks, because they have some Europid features. Like I said in the ban Barbie thread, they even make black dolls with Europid features, they just change the color of the skin and add an Afro haircut or something.

Horagalles
Sunday, March 8th, 2009, 04:07 PM
Blacks prefere Whites because we are the strongest Race:D

I do not like Black Girls....they seems like monkey...really ugly
...I do not see any deeper reasoning behind this preference. Since these are children. However these Black kids could readily identify themselves as Blacks and they could correctly distinguish between the Black doll and the White doll. In that way they seem to be more intelligent then some political correct do-gooders and even "scientists" that deny that reality of race and rather say that race is just a "social construct".