PDA

View Full Version : Moslem women want private swimming facilities

Thorsten
Saturday, January 20th, 2007, 02:56 AM
Link (http://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/newsdetail1.asp?storyID=110923)

Muslim women upset they do not have their own private pool to exercise in, have been offered a pool in Christchurch to hire. Some local Muslims have spoken out about a lack of facilities allowing them privacy, saying they need a place to exercise without wearing their burqas. But QEII Park in Christchurch says one of their pools has been available for such groups for some time. John Filsell says the facility has a pool which can be curtained off, but he suggests the Muslim community did not know it was available. He says any group who want to swim in private can book the pool for a session. The pool is even used for baptisms.

I wonder who's going to end up paying for this....

Pro-Alpine
Saturday, January 20th, 2007, 03:05 AM
Public swimming facilities not good enough? then I'll pay for it, and I will also pay for the crocodile.

Thorsten
Saturday, January 20th, 2007, 03:14 AM
Just more proof that Muslims have no will to assimilate into our culture, its things like this that further segregate these people in our society. Perhaps they would be more comfortable swimming in a Muslim nation.

Oswiu
Saturday, January 20th, 2007, 04:08 AM
What's wrong with the Caspian or the Red Sea? Or the Persian Gulf? :scratch

Slå ring om Norge
Saturday, January 20th, 2007, 04:16 AM
What's wrong with the Caspian or the Red Sea? Or the Persian Gulf? :scratch

... I understand that we cant have mooslime women swimming around in the Nordish genepool either...

Glynd Eastŵd
Saturday, January 20th, 2007, 04:38 AM
Here's an idea: if you want a private pool, build it yourself! I guess this must be a strange concept to the Muslims, as they're so used to having everything handed to them by Western governments. Can you imagine what would happen if you went to Saudi Arabia and demanded you have a pool for only Christians?

OneEnglishNorman
Saturday, January 20th, 2007, 09:18 AM
I went to a school with a Bangladeshi Muslim girl who had to swim in tracksuit/shellsuit bottoms!! What a retarded backwards way to do things.

Other thing was, her hair always smelt bad... unsure why.

We knew she was not supposed to talk to boys, so we waited until her brother(s) were nearby then started chatting to her :devil

Slå ring om Norge
Saturday, January 20th, 2007, 02:04 PM
Isolated a good idea, I would never even consider to swim in the same pool as "mooslime women" or negros.

Their bacteria colonies are foreighn, and therefore blacks should not be allowed to bath in the same pools as white, they spread foreighn bacterias and diseases through the water.

Naked people are more exposed.

But of course, as born parasites and usurpators, they would not even think the thought of paying for it themselves.

Beornulf
Saturday, January 20th, 2007, 10:19 PM
The simplest way of putting it is they're meant to come to our country and adapt, not expect us to bend over backwards and change to suit them. They want a private pool, they pay for it. The average white taxpayer isn't going to get use of the pool, so why should they pay for something they're never going to use?

I find it very disrespectful that they can come to a Western country, get given so much and so many opportunities, cry for equal rights in a foreign country then expect us to pay for the segregation within the nation. If they want a Muslim only pool move back to where you come from, we don't want you here.

Us whites couldn't have a white only pool in our country so why should they get the right to do just that?

Peter
Sunday, January 21st, 2007, 12:31 AM
In muslim mind, this is very normal, the kaffirs are the slaves of the muslims and we have to serve them.