PDA

View Full Version : Sunlight, eye color, and it's effect on you

nätdeutsch
Monday, January 8th, 2007, 11:08 PM
hey all,

I've been experiencing horribly sunny weather in my part of the world, and was wondering, do you experience as much squinting and disdain of the sun as I do, and do you find it is relate to the color of your eye?

feel free to respond, and share your personal experiences and theories:thumbup

OneEnglishNorman
Monday, January 8th, 2007, 11:28 PM
What about greenish eyes which lie between light blue and brown in terms of lightness? :)

When the sun is very bright my eyes will sometimes water. Passers by probably think I am crying :D

Nelson
Monday, January 8th, 2007, 11:30 PM
Having lived in many climes:

From Tropical through to Northern European latitudes, I can say that I feel far more comfortable living under the benign effects of the European sun!

Both for the health of one's eyes and skin.

Kadu
Monday, January 8th, 2007, 11:43 PM
Well normally my eyes look a bit closed since i have droopy eyes, they give me an Irish look everytime i smile, and when i'm exposed to sun they look really closed.

nätdeutsch
Tuesday, January 9th, 2007, 02:02 AM
What about greenish eyes which lie between light blue and brown in terms of lightness? :)

When the sun is very bright my eyes will sometimes water. Passers by probably think I am crying :D

I'm sure that will do, but as a rudimentary tool for judging, this will have to do.

It would also be interesting to know the Board's take on "night vision" a task at which those of a lighter eye persuasion are said to do well in....:thumbup