PDA

View Full Version : The Stormfront Scholarship Fund

jack_boot
Monday, March 8th, 2004, 11:21 PM
Open to Whites only, of course, the foremost minority group on the entire planet.

http://www.stormfront.org/scholarship/

Comprising less than 10% of the world's human population, including allegedly human, the White race is responsible for modern civilization in it's entirety.

The accomplishments of this minority race have reduced the endeavors of all other races combined to insignificance. Even the Chinese, that ancient and cultured people, by comparison deserve little more than a museum display in the Smithsonian to mark their place in this world, a good-natured nod of acknowledgement from the good-natured Aryan.

Let us continue to encourage the scholastic pursuits of this somewhat rowdy party-loving tribe of scientists, explorers, conquerors, goddesses and cool kids.

Dedicated to the Faustian spirit of the Aryan, this scholarship goes to Whites only because, really, nobody else is good enough.

Long live the Aryan race.

jack_boot
Monday, March 8th, 2004, 11:49 PM
Tell you the truth, Njord, I don't actually know. The Boss just kind of sprung this on us. He does that sometimes to see if we're paying attention.

I see it as a middle finger - err, excuse me, "counterbalance" - to the affirmative action scholastic programs common in the empire. Do you have such abominations in Germany? Here, for example, a Turk immigrant would get preference over a White native-born, no matter the scholastic aptitude of the White be higher.

Awar
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 12:56 AM
:rotfl Rusalka, did you hear that?! :)

Abby Normal
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 02:24 AM
No offense, but it would be kind of embarrassing to get a scholarship from Stormfront. ;(

jack_boot
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 02:48 AM
No offense, but it would be kind of embarrassing to get a scholarship from Stormfront. ;(
How could that not offend me?

Awar
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 02:56 AM
Yeah, Adelaide, I don't get it either. It basically depends who gets the scolarship.

Abby Normal
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 03:09 AM
How could that not offend me?
No matter what your feelings on Stormfront, we all know that a scholarship from them would cause trouble. Sorry, Boot, but we live in a world where people get harassed for starting a "Caucasian Club" at school (yes, this really did happen, to some girl in California.)

Now, just imagine all the harassment this person went through, and multiply that by 1,000,000,000. That's how much someone would be harassed for having their education funded by a radical "White Nationalist" group. Don't deny it, you know it's true. ;)

Awar
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 03:14 AM
Yep, she's got a point ( in a way ). Maybe you could settle this through a third party 'benefactor'.... say.... Stormfront China! That'd throw those liberal hound dogs off!

But seriously, is the scolarship for any white guy or gal, or just for proven WN's?

Scoob
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 03:26 AM
Will scholarship applicants have to demonstrate genetic testing or birth records to demonstrate their whiteness?

jack_boot
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 03:36 AM
No matter what your feelings on Stormfront, we all know that a scholarship from them would cause trouble. Don't deny it, you know it's true. ;)
It certainly is true. Not too long ago, the Campus Republicans at Roger Williams University in RI offered a $50 White scholarship.

The kids who offered the scholarship were kicked out of the Republican Party.

http://www.amren.com/news/news04/03...munication.html (http://www.amren.com/news/news04/03/03/excommunication.html)

The kid who accepted the scholarship was ostracized and publicly humiliated by a faculty-organized campaign of retribution.

http://www.amren.com/news/news04/03/01/noska.html (http://www.amren.com/news/news04/03/01/noska.html)

All the Whites who squished these kids like bugs are patting themselves on the back for their courage and determination in combating racism on campus.

Noska, as we can see, after running the gauntlet, was permitted to return to the Hive, on probation. He'll have to genuflect to every negro he sees, but fortunately, there aren't many at his college.

So we're not looking for limp weenies, here. Who enters the essay competition really should know the score.

jack_boot
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 03:44 AM
But seriously, is the scolarship for any white guy or gal, or just for proven WN's?
Anybody who could win that scholarship is probably WN material, anyway.

Scoob, a picture will have to do. It's possible we could be tricked, but not all that likely. Talk about embarrassing, though.

Ironically, the president of the Campus Republicans at RWU, mentioned above, Matteras, is not White.

Awar
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 12:21 PM
But, there are a lot of white people going around claiming they're Amerindians. Some of them could take advantage of your scolarship. Hell, there is even an Indian chief, I think his name is John Milanovich, a Serb.

Sigrun Christianson
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 01:54 PM
Excuse me, I will be attending a very expensive private college this Fall and I would glady take that SF scholarship. I wouldn't be embarrassed at all. I'll take a KKK one, too. And Skadi, if we had one. :)

Pull some strings for me, jack_boot.

Go Stormfront! Don Black for President!

gorgeousgal2k2
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 06:50 PM
What would be worse would be a scholarship from VNN :D

Loki
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 08:14 PM
I think it is a good idea, jack boot. :)

Esther_Helena
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 09:40 PM
It's a shame that if a white were to accept a white-scholarship they would be ostracized, but if a black or asian, etc were to accept such, it's a GOOD thing. :suspect WTF? I'd accept it. Money is money, period. The only way racially based scholarships would be acceptible is if the sponsors offered one to every race. Then, there would be the matter of defining what race is exactly - groups and subgroups, culture...
I also have a question, it's something I've always wondered. Okay, Americans, you know how when you take a big test and it has the list of races to choose from? Ex:
Caucasian, African-American or Black, Asian-American, Russian, Indian, Native American, etc..
Okay I understand that
African = Africa
Asian = Asia
Indian = India
Russian = Russia
so...
Caucasian = Caucasia? Where exactly is this Caucasia? :P

rusalka
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 09:47 PM
Caucasian = Caucasia? Where exactly is this Caucasia? :P
Strictly speaking it's in Southwestern Russia, lying between the Black Sea and Azov Sea (to the west), Caspian Sea (to the east), roughly the area that is and around the Caucasus Mountain Range. Russia, Georgia, Abkhazia and Armenia have lands in this area. It was traditionally the landmass that divided Europe and Asia, and the land over the Caucasus mountains was considered "exotic". For some time, it was believed that the white race had originated in this area, thus the term Caucasian.

Gladstone
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 09:50 PM
The only way racially based scholarships would be acceptible is if the sponsors offered one to every race.

Why is that? Blacks, Latinos, Asians, etc, do not feel they have to offer a scholarship to every other group. I think even if the Europeon sponsor bent over backwards and gave one to every race, it would still be found unacceptable as it included Europeons as a distinct entity. Europeon people(s) are going to have to face this guilt stuff one way or another and get beyond it and stop attempting to be all things to all people. And from there start accepting who they are as persons and peoples...whether others accept it or not. Every other group is told to celebrate who they are while Europeons are not even supposed to be aware they themselves even exist.

No dice for these hypocritical clowns!

Taras Bulba
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 09:53 PM
For some time, it was believed that the white race had originated in this area, thus the term Caucasian.

Isn't that still the case?

rusalka
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 09:56 PM
Isn't that still the case?No, I believe we're all supposed to be out of Africa now. :P It's also called the "Out of Africa" theory.

http://www.trussel.com/prehist/news255.htm

Taras Bulba
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 09:57 PM
No, I believe we're all supposed to be out of Africa now. :P It's also also called the "Out of Africa" theory.

Oh yeah I forgot about that one! :rotfl

Esther_Helena
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 10:44 PM
Why is that? Blacks, Latinos, Asians, etc, do not feel they have to offer a scholarship to every other group. I think even if the Europeon sponsor bent over backwards and gave one to every race, it would still be found unacceptable as it included Europeons as a distinct entity.
I didn't mean to exclusively "break down" the European race alone, but all races. Ex: Asian (Japanese, Chinese.), African (Kenyan, Nigerian) etc..

Europeon people(s) are going to have to face this guilt stuff one way or another and get beyond it and stop attempting to be all things to all people. And from there start accepting who they are as persons and peoples...whether others accept it or not. Every other group is told to celebrate who they are while Europeons are not even supposed to be aware they themselves even exist.
Perhaps b/c some people are stuck in the past. A black may racially insult a white, calling him "cracker", but if a white calls a black "nigger" pardon my language, it's racist.Um, what? We live in one screwed up society... Hypocritical.. oh yeah.

No dice for these hypocritical clowns!

Esther_Helena
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 10:48 PM
No, I believe we're all supposed to be out of Africa now. :P It's also called the "Out of Africa" theory.

I've heard of that and the 7? daughters of "Eve". It seems feasible (sp?)We all had ancestors in Africa.. okay, but that doesn't neccessarily mean we ALL came from there. After all, how far back in human evolution are we going? All sorts of animals travel...

jack_boot
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 10:58 PM
Excuse me, I will be attending a very expensive private college this Fall and I would glady take that SF scholarship. I wouldn't be embarrassed at all. I'll take a KKK one, too. And Skadi, if we had one. :)

Pull some strings for me, jack_boot.

Go Stormfront! Don Black for President!
I've read some of your work, Sigrun, and nobody needs to pull strings for you.

But even more than I would like to see you win the scholarship, I would dearly love to see a White student insist that he or she is, in fact, a negro, and demand affirmative action privileges, negro set-aside scholarship funds, membership in the negro club, and so forth.

Make a federal case out of it, see if you attract the interest of any legal eagles.

Sue the bastards. Make them prove you are not a negro. How are they going to do that? Because at the same time such a legal challenge would force the defendants to prove that you are White. You know, that social construct? Make them eat it.

Gladstone
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 11:06 PM
Group dynamics work in exactly the same manner as interpersonal dynamics; groups are after all made up of like individuals. I suppose what I was getting at is that if you were compare Europeons as a group (lets say American Europeons, amongst others) to a person, you would have what's known as a people pleaser. These are people who feel literally guilty about everything and attempt to please everyone (excepting themselves) and end up pleasing no one, including themselves. These people often have problems of identity as in knowing who they are and are subject to being taken advantage of by unscrupulous individuals whom they seem to attract. A big part of that person ever gaining their sovereignty back as an individual is to face whatever it is in them that's bringing out that sense of guilt. Easier said than done and unpleasant, but absolutely necessary for that individual.

The same applies to Europeons, some more than others, if they wish to have any type of quality life. It can be done, and must. :|

rusalka
Wednesday, March 10th, 2004, 04:41 AM
I've heard of that and the 7? daughters of "Eve". It seems feasible (sp?)We all had ancestors in Africa.. okay, but that doesn't neccessarily mean we ALL came from there. After all, how far back in human evolution are we going? All sorts of animals travel...
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. If it comes to that, we all came out of the water too, so we're basically fish. And even before that, we were amoeba. And even before that we were particles of other stars. There's no end to that. I personally limit myself with the emergence of haplogroups, that's as far as we can go back without breaking the link.

Esther_Helena
Wednesday, March 10th, 2004, 05:02 AM
Well stated. Personally, I think we should identify with the countries we live in, rather than race. I'm an American, and jokingly refer to myself as an "amerimutt". I hate when people ask what ethnicity I am. Do I tell them everything I am, a few, or do I just pick one?

cosmocreator
Wednesday, March 10th, 2004, 05:05 AM
Well stated. Personally, I think we should identify with the countries we live in, rather than race. I'm an American, and jokingly refer to myself as an "amerimutt". I hate when people ask what ethnicity I am. Do I tell them everything I am, a few, or do I just pick one?

So you don't distinguish yourself from an American Negro? An American Pakistani?, an Arab American?

rusalka
Wednesday, March 10th, 2004, 05:18 AM
Well stated. Personally, I think we should identify with the countries we live in, rather than race. I'm an American, and jokingly refer to myself as an "amerimutt". I hate when people ask what ethnicity I am. Do I tell them everything I am, a few, or do I just pick one?Although I'm not an American, I'm a sort of a mutt myself (Phlegethon, are you happy? :P ), so when people ask me I ask them back if they want the short answer, or the long answer :). I tell them "Eastern European origin" for the short version, and elaborate if they're insistent on specifics. In your case, although you're American by nationality, you are of course not American by ethnicity, or so I assume.

If they're anthropology or genealogy freaks I can give them my detailed DNA test results and that's another story alltogether. :)

AngryPotato
Wednesday, March 10th, 2004, 05:18 AM
I would happily accept a SF scholarship. Its too damn difficult for me to even get student loans. I make OK money and I'm a single white male. I end up paying for 75% of my edjewmacation out of the pocket before classes begin and it gets damn expensive. There are some scholarships designed for white people already. There are Irish/Italian/German/etc scholarships. From what I could find out all you need to apply is a membership in a local club based on your nationality.

All a man needs is the silly paper (degree) and so many new job oppurtunities open up for him. I'm 1/3 of the way there ;)

Esther_Helena
Wednesday, March 10th, 2004, 07:46 AM
So you don't distinguish yourself from an American Negro? An American Pakistani?, an Arab American?
I mean I am an American as in "a person from America" - the United States of America to be exact. My ancestors may not have come from here, but I did. I am not African American, Asian American, Irish American, etc, even though I may have ancestors from those countries.

Esther_Helena
Wednesday, March 10th, 2004, 07:50 AM
Although I'm not an American, I'm a sort of a mutt myself (Phlegethon, are you happy? :P ), so when people ask me I ask them back if they want the short answer, or the long answer :). I tell them "Eastern European origin" for the short version, and elaborate if they're insistent on specifics. In your case, although you're American by nationality, you are of course not American by ethnicity, or so I assume.

If they're anthropology or genealogy freaks I can give them my detailed DNA test results and that's another story alltogether. :)
I was referring to racial/ethnic/cultural identity. Genetics are genetics, nothing can change that. I've researched my family tree, and well let's just say as a collective, my ancestors had a wad of wanderlust. :chicken :P

old aryan
Wednesday, March 10th, 2004, 07:56 AM
I was referring to racial/ethnic/cultural identity. Genetics are genetics, nothing can change that. I've researched my family tree, and well let's just say as a collective, my ancestors had a wad of wanderlust. :chicken :P
And didn't everyone's ancestors have a little bit of the wandering....else how did we get to where we are today (not by staying in European caves, that's for sure)!!;)

old aryan
Wednesday, March 10th, 2004, 07:59 AM
And didn't everyone's ancestors have a little bit of the wandering....else how did we get to where we are today (not by staying in European caves, that's for sure)!!;)

Don't mind me, though -- my wisdom is tied into the runes & honey wine.
My best days were when there was white and black, and no areas of grey............:D

cosmocreator
Wednesday, March 10th, 2004, 08:04 AM
I mean I am an American as in "a person from America" - the United States of America to be exact. My ancestors may not have come from here, but I did. I am not African American, Asian American, Irish American, etc, even though I may have ancestors from those countries.

I guess it's like me calling myself Canadian. Ethnic Canadian. Doesn't mean anything. There is no ethnic Canadian. I think I'd rather be associated as a Quebecois even though I wasn't born there. At least the French have an identity. And I felt more at home there than in any other place in Canada.

old aryan
Wednesday, March 10th, 2004, 08:17 AM
I guess it's like me calling myself Canadian. Ethnic Canadian. Doesn't mean anything. There is no ethnic Canadian. I think I'd rather be associated as a Quebecois even though I wasn't born there. At least the French have an identity. And I felt more at home there than in any other place in Canada.
Oh, a Francophile -- I feel sorry for you:~(
I suppose that you want the monarchy back in Paris, too?
The only thing that holds Canada back is this English-French thing; it nearly destoryed the economy in Quebec, and Montrealis now far from what it once was.
No, Quebecois is not to be admired but cursed -- the Normans should have turned on Gaul in 1066 and subdued it BEFORE taking England!!! YA YA:D :D

cosmocreator
Wednesday, March 10th, 2004, 08:20 AM
Oh, a Francophile -- I feel sorry for you:~(
I suppose that you want the monarchy back in Paris, too?
The only thing that holds Canada back is this English-French thing; it nearly destoryed the economy in Quebec, and Montrealis now far from what it once was.
No, Quebecois is not to be admired but cursed -- the Normans should have turned on Gaul in 1066 and subdued it BEFORE taking England!!! YA YA:D :D

I think you speak of things you know nothing about.

kinvolk
Wednesday, March 10th, 2004, 06:03 PM
heres a good one . I'm kinda going by memorie here so forgive me if im off a bit . I believe it was in the state of Nebraska that a contest was being held in an elementory school to name the "AFRICAN AMERICAN WHOM HAS MADE THE BIGGEST CONTRIBUTION'' Some kids nominated a white kid from south africa.He sure was african american but I believe that it resulted in wholesale suspentions for all the white kids involved. Add that to the american indian volleyball team in fort collins co. that named thier team 'the fighten whities' and had t-shirts printed up showing a grinning white guy. Unforseen developement. orders for t-shirts flowed in from all over the world.

Allenson
Wednesday, March 10th, 2004, 06:29 PM
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. If it comes to that, we all came out of the water too, so we're basically fish. And even before that, we were amoeba. And even before that we were particles of other stars. There's no end to that. I personally limit myself with the emergence of haplogroups, that's as far as we can go back without breaking the link.

One thing to remember about the 'Out of Africa' theory is this: just because the continent of Africa is largely populated by Negroids and other 'black' races doesn't mean that they are the root race(s) and that other races outside of Africa directly descend from Negroids. They've been on their own courses of evolution, just as we have, since the theorized split....

Many Afrocentrists enjoy pointing out OoA theory in discussions with whites but they fail to realize the above mentioned point. Again, whites may have their geographic origins in Africa but that, by no means, necessarily implies that we descend from Negroids.

OK--WAY off topic! ;) Sorry....

Stormfront Scholarship, eh? Cool. I hope some worthy and deserving Euro-derived person receives this and puts it to good use. :)

Esther_Helena
Wednesday, March 10th, 2004, 07:17 PM
dalonlord - I agree.

kinvolk
Wednesday, March 10th, 2004, 08:16 PM
How can a White-only scholarship be a bad thing? We've had affirmative action for years. If I have so much power over the black man, how come I get real nervouspassing 4 or 5 on the street?

kinvolk
Wednesday, March 10th, 2004, 10:18 PM
I agree, it's a great idea. Thumbs up for Don Black. :thumbsup
We have black pride,,Good. Mexicanpride, I say viva la raza. canadian, madagascarian pride, ..All good and all wonderfull. But just say white pride once and your branded a rascist.Which I may or may not be but thats besides the point.

Esther_Helena
Thursday, March 11th, 2004, 03:07 AM
why IS that? The civil war is over, black, whites, all have equal rights now. I should be able to show pride for being white, just as blacks can, ex: February. Just because I'm proud to be white, doesn't automatically make me a racist. Others can show pride for their race and everyone's all "woohoo!", but if a white does it? NOW who's the racist? :suspect

kinvolk
Thursday, March 11th, 2004, 09:23 PM
My point. This is starting to cause a lot of problems here in the states. The black man can call me a cracker, blue eyed devil, peckerwood or any of a thousand other of thier nifty epitaths and its no problem. But let me say the 'n' word and they're jumping up and down pointing fingers at me and calling for thier brethren to"kill the racist honkey!!" I am not allowed pride in my race and MANY white volk are starting to question why. Even many whites[dang liberales for the most part] see me in my boots and braces and consider me less than themselves. Hey ,, Im fightng for thier rights too. Not that many deserve it.

Dr. Solar Wolff
Saturday, March 13th, 2004, 07:58 AM
They are kidding aren't they? Imagine what you would have to write to win the $1000.00? Imagine you did win. Then imagine you graduate, settle down and get a good job. What happens? Up pops Stormfront with your essay and blackmales you for $1000.00 per month or they will expose your essay to your corporate supervisors. Or imagine you are in graduate school. What is going to happen when your committee gets hold of a copy of your essay? The street---that's what will happen.

Dr. Alexander Hamilton
Sunday, March 14th, 2004, 05:36 AM
Yep, she's got a point ( in a way ). Maybe you could settle this through a third party 'benefactor'.... say.... Stormfront China! That'd throw those liberal hound dogs off!

I take exception to the "Liberal Hound Dog" remark. I would classify under social, economic and military policy as a "Liberal" by US standards but I am also white and proud to be such. I oppose affirmative action and the assorted "leg up" programs based on skin colour and what lies between ones legs.

jack_boot
Sunday, March 14th, 2004, 06:26 PM
They are kidding aren't they? Imagine what you would have to write to win the $1000.00? Imagine you did win. Then imagine you graduate, settle down and get a good job. What happens? Up pops Stormfront with your essay and blackmales you for $1000.00 per month or they will expose your essay to your corporate supervisors. Or imagine you are in graduate school. What is going to happen when your committee gets hold of a copy of your essay? The street---that's what will happen."Blackmail" is spelled with an "i", doctor - though I appreciate the Freudian irony in your version.

Imagine, rather, that the winner of the Stormfront Scholarship is not in fact a coward to be bullied about, but a young student sincerely dedicated to the Cause - "we must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children."

Imagine, rather, that the winner of the Stormfront Scholarship proudly identifies with White Nationalism and is willing to suffer the slings and arrows of the ideological battlefield. Such a one can hardly be blackmailed.

None others need apply.

I would resent your insinuations, doctor, except that I'm having a good laugh.

kinvolk
Sunday, March 14th, 2004, 11:30 PM
Let 'em try to blackmail me if they need to waste some time. Its not like I've kept my views private. .... And DR. Wolfe , I've always enjoyed your postings. Just thought i'd let you know!

jack_boot
Monday, March 15th, 2004, 12:59 AM
Let 'em try to blackmail me if they need to waste some time. Its not like I've kept my views private...
Incredible. I'm just flabbergasted.

Nordhammer
Monday, March 15th, 2004, 02:38 AM
No matter what your feelings on Stormfront, we all know that a scholarship from them would cause trouble. Sorry, Boot, but we live in a world where people get harassed for starting a "Caucasian Club" at school (yes, this really did happen, to some girl in California.)

Now, just imagine all the harassment this person went through, and multiply that by 1,000,000,000. That's how much someone would be harassed for having their education funded by a radical "White Nationalist" group. Don't deny it, you know it's true. ;)

If you're that worried about what people think, how will you cope with being a racialist, or are you even?

I don't care if I offend the whole GD school. I've offended the whole class and teacher before, no biggie.

Hell, I offend just about everyone here. :D

Nordhammer
Monday, March 15th, 2004, 02:46 AM
One thing to remember about the 'Out of Africa' theory is this: just because the continent of Africa is largely populated by Negroids and other 'black' races doesn't mean that they are the root race(s) and that other races outside of Africa directly descend from Negroids. They've been on their own courses of evolution, just as we have, since the theorized split....

Many Afrocentrists enjoy pointing out OoA theory in discussions with whites but they fail to realize the above mentioned point. Again, whites may have their geographic origins in Africa but that, by no means, necessarily implies that we descend from Negroids.

OK--WAY off topic! ;) Sorry....

Stormfront Scholarship, eh? Cool. I hope some worthy and deserving Euro-derived person receives this and puts it to good use. :)

To shut them up, just say, "So that means Africans haven't evolved for 100,000 years?" ;)

Abby Normal
Monday, March 15th, 2004, 07:28 AM
If you're that worried about what people think, how will you cope with being a racialist, or are you even?
I'm not necessarily a "racialist" per se... I'm just really interested in all this race stuff.

(Though I'll admit that to some of those extreme, "PC" leftist nuts, even acknowledging that race exists is enough to get branded as a racist...But I prefer to avoid these types, if at all possible. ;) )

I don't care if I offend the whole GD school. I've offended the whole class and teacher before, no biggie.
I have offended people at school, including one teacher, with my political views, particularly on aristocracy, etc... But I don't suppose they offer a scholarship for monarchists/aristocrats. ;) ;)

Hell, I offend just about everyone here. :D
Not me...yet! :D

Nordhammer
Monday, March 15th, 2004, 02:40 PM
I'm not necessarily a "racialist" per se...

It is the inevitable result.

Not me...yet! :D

I'll have to work harder. ;)

Abby Normal
Tuesday, March 16th, 2004, 02:37 AM
It is the inevitable result.
How so? :D

I'll have to work harder. ;)
How 'bout I try to offend you first? ;)
Ok... For a start, that blonde girl in your avatar is really tanned! :D :P (It;s ok! ;) )

kinvolk
Wednesday, March 17th, 2004, 08:01 PM
A police officer in denver colorado attempted to start a 'white officers support group', the black and hispanic support groups raised such an un-holy stink it led to his ultimate dismissal.

Nordhammer
Wednesday, March 17th, 2004, 08:36 PM
How so? :D

Caring about race makes you a racialist, whether you believe it or not. If you discriminate and express yourself in such a way, people will treat you as racialist or "racist" anyway. Living in our society, unless one is a submissive knee-jerk liberal, racialism is a natural reaction to nonwhite racialism.

How 'bout I try to offend you first? ;)
Ok... For a start, that blonde girl in your avatar is really tanned! :D :P (It;s ok! ;) )

She has normal tannability as is common with Nords, even blondes. It's not a dark tan, like Meds and Asiatics can get. It's a healthy glow, while still being pinkish and ruddy. ;)

Nordhammer
Wednesday, March 17th, 2004, 08:39 PM
A police officer in denver colorado attempted to start a 'white officers support group', the black and hispanic support groups raised such an un-holy stink it led to his ultimate dismissal.

And you know why? Because blacks, hispanics, and other nonwhites have support groups. Whites, have no such support group. In general whites have lost their group identity and won't stick up for each other. If a good number of whites working there supported the officer and spoke out vehemently, as blacks and hispanics do, they would not have touched him. When people hear the demands of all the blacks and hispanics, and hear nothing from whites in comparison, naturally they will give in to the blacks/hispanics.

Allenson
Wednesday, March 17th, 2004, 08:51 PM
To shut them up, just say, "So that means Africans haven't evolved for 100,000 years?" ;)

They would be perplexed indeed! :P

Abby Normal
Wednesday, March 17th, 2004, 08:57 PM
Caring about race makes you a racialist, whether you believe it or not. If you discriminate and express yourself in such a way, people will treat you as racialist or "racist" anyway. Living in our society, unless one is a submissive knee-jerk liberal, racialism is a natural reaction to nonwhite racialism.
Well, somewhat. I truly can't stand those liberals who eat up stuff like this. (http://www.pbs.org/race/000_General/000_00-Home.htm) I find race to be interesting, and these guys just want to dilute it with their "race does not exist, all people are equal" junk. (Well, they also think minorities are more equal, to borrow an expression from Animal Farm, but that's a different topic altogether! ;)) So, all in all, I guess I'd rather be a "racialist" than one of them. :)

She has normal tannability as is common with Nords, even blondes. It's not a dark tan, like Meds and Asiatics can get. It's a healthy glow, while still being pinkish and ruddy. ;)
Alright. She's still tanner than I've ever been, and I'm not even a Nordic! ;) :D
(Please don't ban me for this! :) ;) )

jack_boot
Wednesday, March 17th, 2004, 10:58 PM
Alright. She's still tanner than I've ever been, and I'm not even a Nordic!
I'm picturing you more as Morticia now, with that comely palor.

Remember that episode where they had guests seated at the dining table, the new neighbors, and Morticia asks the husband: "Mind if I smoke?"

And the hubby says, "No, not at all." And whispers to his wife: "At least she does something normal."

So Morticia folds her arms and all this smoke starts pouring off her body?

Now that was funny.

old aryan
Wednesday, March 17th, 2004, 11:38 PM
Well, somewhat. I truly can't stand those liberals who eat up stuff like this. (http://www.pbs.org/race/000_General/000_00-Home.htm) I find race to be interesting, and these guys just want to dilute it with their "race does not exist, all people are equal" junk. (Well, they also think minorities are more equal, to borrow an expression from Animal Farm, but that's a different topic altogether! ;)) So, all in all, I guess I'd rather be a "racialist" than one of them. :)

I THINK YOU'RE CORRECT.........THEY THINK THEY ARE MORE THAN EQUAL, THEY BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE ENTITLED, BECAUSE SOMETHING HAPPENED YEARS AGO.................THE EAGLES HAVE A SONG FOR THAT -- 'GET OVER IT':D :D

Alright. She's still tanner than I've ever been, and I'm not even a Nordic! ;) :D
(Please don't ban me for this! :) ;) )