PDA

View Full Version : American Model

Vojvoda
Monday, March 8th, 2004, 05:02 PM
Is it possible that she is part Amerindian?

http://www.mxdpi.com/gallery/SUPERMODELS/Brooke_Burke/120.jpg

+Suomut+
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 04:12 AM
She is without question in my mind, one way or another, including via Amerindian 'genetic channels': Eurasian. :|

Abby Normal
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 04:16 AM
Yes, I think she could be part Amerindian.

You don't see too many people like that here in the East; I guess there are probably more in the West (the Eastern Indians were sent to the Oklahoma Territory in the 1830s, in addition to the Indians that already lived there.)

Allenson
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 03:16 PM
It's certainly possible. She doesn't look fully Europid and often it can be difficult to reckon what the "other" is. Some things are more easily detectable--Negroid for instance. Amerind can be a little more hard to recognize if it's dilluted enough or can be mistaken for Mongoloid.

I don't get much of a chance to observe many Amerinds where I live. There are a few here at the college however and they are easy to spot with their very wide & disc-like faces and long, straight black hair.

Sigrun Christianson
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 03:25 PM
I've seen her before. She's in the Victoria's Secret catalogs. She does look mixed, especially because of the shape of her face and her coloring. She's pretty, for a nonwhite. ;)

girlygirl
Sunday, March 21st, 2004, 07:05 PM
She's Brooke Burke, from E Tv's "Wild On" show. For ages, I too, thought she was a White/Asian admixture of some sort...In truth, she's 100% White, of Scottish,Italian,and German ancestry. :)

Milesian
Sunday, March 21st, 2004, 08:15 PM
She's Brooke Burke, from E Tv's "Wild On" show. For ages, I too, thought she was a White/Asian admixture of some sort...In truth, she's 100% White, of Scottish,Italian,and German ancestry. :)

Yes, I would have said that Med looks quite evident from those pics.
Actually, if someone told me she was Metizso (predominately white though) I wouldn't argue with that.

The third pic is rather suggestive, Voj ;) :D

+Suomut+
Sunday, March 21st, 2004, 08:48 PM
...In truth, she's 100% White, of Scottish,Italian,and German ancestry. :)Just what IS the 'truth' in her regard? Show me the PROOF!, please. :| It is OBVIOUS to anyone who KNOWS what they're talking about that this woman is NOT! 100% White from the standpoint of phenotype...AND, if I were a betting man, I'd bet a $1,000 that she is NOT! 100% White from the standpoint of genotype. She might have Scottish, Italian, and/or German ancestry; BUT! she does NOT! look Scottish (and no Scotsmen/women with their heads screwed on right would accept her as Scottish), she does NOT!, IMO, look Italian, AND! she does NOT! look German (and no German/women with their heads screwed on right would accept her as German). :| These days we live in are so perverted, this is but one example with ppl. actually BELIEVING that a woman like this is '100%' White. ;(

old aryan
Sunday, March 21st, 2004, 08:56 PM
I think possibly part Amerindian, also Med (sometimes confusing to me):| !

Nordhammer
Sunday, March 21st, 2004, 09:21 PM
Brooke Burke was born on September 8th, 1971, in Hartford, Connecticut, but raised in Tucson, Arizona. Her exotic, original looks can be attributed to her family's heritage, which blends her French/Irish father with her Portuguese/Irish mother.

http://www.askmen.com/women/models_60/68_brooke_burke.html

The truth isn't necessarily what a website says about her, or she could conceal some Mongoloid ancestry, which I think is the case here. I thought she was Hawaiian when I first saw her. Due to the facial flatness, oblique eyes, lower bridged nose and wide nostrils, and darker pigmentation, I would tend to agree with some Amerindian/Mongoloid ancestry somewhere in there. She is definitely not Nordish though. :) Another example of how it is a better ideal than "white", which is getting too ambiguous, as is evident in this argument.

For comparison, look at http://www.hapas.com/hapagirls.asp?page=1. Phenotypic wise, compared to her, many of them are just as "white".

+Suomut+
Sunday, March 21st, 2004, 09:22 PM
...In truth, she's 100% White, of Scottish,Italian,and German ancestry. :)Is this site lying? http://www.freewebs.com/brookeburke/index.html (http://www.freewebs.com/brookeburke/index.html) . Quote: "says Burke, whose French, Irish and Portuguese descent make up her stunningly exotic visage." Nevertheless, IMO, she's Eurasian.

+Suomut+
Sunday, March 21st, 2004, 11:29 PM
...She is definitely not Nordish though. :) Another example of how it is a better ideal than "white", which is getting too ambiguous, as is evident in this argument....Thank you for posting this, NH. Even mentioning her and 'Nordish' in the same breath would be absurd. Now we ALL know a little more of the probable TRUTH in regard to Ms. Burke. I hear what you say about 'White.' It is indeed ambiguous, but it won't be going away for a long time. Actually, I have little doubt that the 'Nordish' concept will go away long before the 'White' concept goes away...it's all a numbers (& attitude) game, really, sad to say. :(

Renegade
Thursday, March 25th, 2004, 07:23 PM
Brooke Burke was born on September 8th, 1971, in Hartford, Connecticut, but raised in Tucson, Arizona. Her exotic, original looks can be attributed to her family's heritage, which blends her French/Irish father with her Portuguese/Irish mother.

http://www.askmen.com/women/models_60/68_brooke_burke.html

For comparison, look at http://www.hapas.com/hapagirls.asp?page=1. Phenotypic wise, compared to her, many of them are just as "white".

So Brook Burke claims to be French, Irish and Portugese, thus leading everyone to believe she's 100% White. The non-white features this woman has are so obvious that she could not fool a blind man into thinking she's White!!!

In fact there are a few people at www.hapas.com that look like a SWEDE compared to Brook Burke. At least those people are honest about their background.

If there's one thing that pisses me off, it's people like Brook Burke and Bjork who imply to everyone that there White when cleary they are not. Or someone like Shinia Twain, a very White looking woman who LIED about being half Indian. Her ADOPTIVE STEP FATHER was an Indian. she delibrately ommited that fact, thus lied about her ancestry.

Test
Saturday, December 4th, 2004, 07:15 PM
I agree that Brook Burke has some sort of Asian in her. I knew this from day one and always thought she was hiding it. You have to know that having Asian in your blood is not "cool"/marketable (at least in the U.S.), unlike having Black. Asian in your blood leads to type-casting. Many Eurasians are reduced to kung fu roles.

fms panzerfaust
Sunday, June 26th, 2005, 12:24 AM
She is beautiful. But her eyes indicate amerind, or maybe asiatic, admixture.

Cliodhna
Monday, June 27th, 2005, 04:25 AM
So Brook Burke claims to be French, Irish and Portugese, thus leading everyone to believe she's 100% White. The non-white features this woman has are so obvious that she could not fool a blind man into thinking she's White!!!
In fact there are a few people at www.hapas.com (http://www.hapas.com/) that look like a SWEDE compared to Brook Burke. At least those people are honest about their background.
If there's one thing that pisses me off, it's people like Brook Burke and Bjork who imply to everyone that there White when cleary they are not. Or someone like Shinia Twain, a very White looking woman who LIED about being half Indian. Her ADOPTIVE STEP FATHER was an Indian. she delibrately ommited that fact, thus lied about her ancestry.

Well, she looks like should could be Portugese to me and that is what is skewing her looks. Take a look at these Portugese kids...they look pretty dark to me. Darker than alot of Native Americans I've seen...And how does having an ADOPTIVE STEPFATHER that is a Native American make you a Native American too? Just curious...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Oogiesbettas/PASstudents2b.jpg

Weg
Saturday, July 2nd, 2005, 01:31 PM
Nice shot. I guess this kind of portuguese could be seen in India.

Northern Paladin
Saturday, July 2nd, 2005, 04:11 PM
If she was blonde she could be Swedish. Think Tsa Tsa Gabor.

Renegade
Monday, January 30th, 2006, 07:45 PM
[f Brook Burke claims to be French, Irish and Portugese, thus leading everyone to believe she's 100% White. The non-white features this woman has are so obvious that she could not fool a blind man into thinking she's White!!![/size][/font]
[f fact there are a few people at [/size][/font][url="http://www.hapas.com/"][f that look like a SWEDE compared to Brook Burke. At least those people are honest about their background. [/size][/font]
[f there's one thing that pisses me off, it's people like Brook Burke and Bjork who imply to everyone that there White when cleary they are not. Or someone like Shinia Twain, a very White looking woman who LIED about being half Indian. Her ADOPTIVE STEP FATHER was an Indian. she delibrately ommited that fact, thus lied about her ancestry[/font].

Well, she looks like should could be Portugese to me and that is what is skewing her looks. Take a look at these Portugese kids...they look pretty dark to me. Darker than alot of Native Americans I've seen...And how does having an ADOPTIVE STEPFATHER that is a Native American make you a Native American too? Just curious...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/Oogiesbettas/PASstudents2b.jpg

Having an adoptive step father that was a Native Indian DOES NOT make you an Indian yourself in any way shape or form!! In an attempt to advance her career, Shania Twain (Elain Edwards) lied by saying her father was Indian and omitting the critical fact that her father was really an adoptive step father.

Ĉmeric
Monday, January 30th, 2006, 11:56 PM
I've meet a few Portuguese ,in California, and they all looked mixed. Always dark sometimes eurasian or meztiso looking, sometimes more like a quadroon/octoroon.

Weg
Tuesday, January 31st, 2006, 09:41 AM
I've meet a few Portuguese ,in California, and they all looked mixed. Always dark sometimes eurasian or meztiso looking, sometimes more like a quadroon/octoroon.

Portuguese or Brazilians?

Ĉmeric
Tuesday, January 31st, 2006, 05:11 PM
Portuguese or Brazilians? Portuguese. Wayne Fontes, former coach of the Detroit Lions is an example of Portuguese people I knew in California, though he is from New England.

trebol
Thursday, November 16th, 2006, 08:11 PM
Euroasian... the country doesn't matter... I think, that at least, that she has a 10% of asian influence :D

Anselm
Saturday, November 28th, 2009, 07:55 PM
"Burke is the oldest of nine children born to Donna and George Burke. Her mother is Jewish and she identifies herself as Jewish;[1][2] She is also of Irish, French, and Portuguese ancestry.[3]"------------Wikipedia

So she's Jewish (cough)

rainman
Sunday, November 29th, 2009, 12:20 AM
She has an Amerind complexion though the skin color could be a fake tan or just from artificial tanning. Though really Amerinds have a more reddish look which is oddly similar to a white man with a tan. The face and body I see no indication of Amerind though she does look like she is mixed with something. Maybe Jew, Semetic Italian, possibly even a tiny amount of black etc. So I guess Jew would explain it. Killer body though I have to say.