PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever noticed...

Carl_Rylander
Sunday, March 7th, 2004, 08:15 AM
...how the same people who laud the virtues of "diversity" are the first people to deny significant biological differences between races, or that races exist at all? Go ahead and ask the next person who tells you what an enriching experience it is to live beside Mexicans and Somalians if they differ from whites in any way beyond skin color and he'll probably say No.

So on the one hand these people, the people who sing the praises of "diversity," stress difference, i.e. "diversity" and how this is a good thing. But on the other hand, you ask these same people whether the groups who make their neighborhood "diverse" differ biologically from whites and they'll begin stressing sameness. Am I missing something here? Aren't these twin beliefs mutually exclusive?

What these people seem to be saying is that an area, place, city, country, etc becomes more "diverse" with people living in it who only differ by a superficial trait (skin color) and therefore the area, place, city, country, etc becomes "diverse" in a superficial sense.

Allenson
Sunday, March 7th, 2004, 12:31 PM
True enough Carl. It's a nice little contradictory corner that they've painted themselves into and wil shout their way out of if challenged by someone like you, myself or most others here at Skadi.

They also don't seem to realize that miscegenation, in time, will destroy their cherished 'diversity'. They champion themselves as the promoters of 'diversity' but really, it is folks like us who are advocating a mind-set that would preserve human biodiversity....

Welcome to Skadi. :)

Gladstone
Sunday, March 7th, 2004, 09:43 PM
You're not the first to notice that. The people we deal with promote diversity/division within states/peoples to break them up as a means to the end of creating their long term dream of one world/one people. This is something the multi-cultists and their direct political ancestors have been working on now for hundreds of years, the last manifestation of which resulted in the murder of one hundred million human beings in Russia and China the past century; murders they have yet to have been held accountable for. And yet they persist in fighting nature itself and are attempting now amongst other things to destroy the races of humanity that nature built. They call the races artificial social constructs but in this they have it exactly backwards in that the only artificial social construct in all this is the idea in the multi-cultist's head that the races are not real. Should they have their way (God forbid!) ultimately everyone will be identical, something they would describe as "boring" when they speak of those "non-existant" races, particularly when they speak of Europeon ancestried folks. In other words it's divide and conquer and the "diversity" thing they promote is just one more lie to add to the many they already spout.

Everyone sane wants peace in the interpersonal, regional and global sense, but it has to be built by people(s) acting freely, in honesty, and without coercion. What the multi-cult is doing is attempting to build this global peace upon a foundation of manipulation, deceit, fraud, and violence (violence in both the physical and psychic sense); the "peace" they are building ultimately won't stand due to the methods they have used which can be summed up as "the ends justifying the means." A devil's bargain.

Welcome to the site Carl_Rylander!

Scoob
Monday, March 8th, 2004, 01:42 AM
All the suburbian idiots who preach diversity should go live in the ghetto if they like blacks so much. Every white that preaches race mixing should marry all their kids off to blacks.

Racial politics is usually practiced in the bedroom, in the end.

Awar
Monday, March 8th, 2004, 02:18 AM
That type of thought isn't centered on doing anything but finding new customers for coca-cola, GM, Disney, Microsoft, Societe Generale, Nike, CNN and you name it.

Whatever ideology or mentality will help the sales of these poducts, you'll see it thrive and become dominant, just like PC today is.

You in the west have witnessed the white men lose their masculinity and become 2nd rate citizens on a guilt trip. This has lead to metro-sexuality and finally to a greatly increased market for cometic products. Now a significant percentage of western white men buy cosmetic products, when they never before did.

The consumer mentality is like clay, they can shape the thoughts of people in the west in any way they want, so major inconsistencies like what you said are not even noticed by the majority, because they learned not to use their brains.

They won't be content until the last Bushman wears jeans and sun-glasses and spends 3 hours a day watching TV and planning to buy the newest DVD player and an SUV, perhaps a lap-top.

Carl_Rylander
Monday, March 8th, 2004, 03:02 AM
The people we deal with promote diversity/division within states/peoples to break them up as a means to the end of creating their long term dream of one world/one people. This is something the multi-cultists and their direct political ancestors have been working on now for hundreds of years, the last manifestation of which resulted in the murder of one hundred million human beings in Russia and China the past century; murders they have yet to have been held accountable for. And yet they persist in fighting nature itself and are attempting now amongst other things to destroy the races of humanity that nature built. They call the races artificial social constructs but in this they have it exactly backwards in that the only artificial social construct in all this is the idea in the multi-cultist's head that the races are not real. Should they have their way (God forbid!) ultimately everyone will be identical, something they would describe as "boring" when they speak of those "non-existant" races, particularly when they speak of Europeon ancestried folks.

Interesting comments. If I'm following you, the one-worlders envision a global superstate populated by one race while simultaneously claiming race doesn't exist. So aren't we already one race?

The global plutocrats want to get rid of races precisely because race and the nation state are closely linked.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Carl

Gladstone
Monday, March 8th, 2004, 10:49 PM
Interesting comments. If I'm following you, the one-worlders envision a global superstate populated by one race

Yes, that is what they envision and this is why they are promoting miscegenation whenever possible via the media and the tearing down of the already existing races (particularly our Europeon ones which we desire to preserve); they are literally having to create this artificial new "race" from scratch. In their minds (amongst the true believers of the multi-cult) it's the tearing down of the old to bring in something new and better (they think), a paradise. All this naturally without having asked the permission of the effected peoples as they, the cultists, think they know better. They are quite arrogant. Does anyone remember it being put to a vote to allow mass immigration into any of our countries? They didn't put this to a vote as no one (excepting a multi-cultist) votes for their own self-destruction and the multi-cultists know this.

while simultaneously claiming race doesn't exist.

"Race does not exist" only applies to the existing natural human groupings, but "race" does exist when it suits the multi-cult purposes...ie the talk of "the human race" or when smearing Europeon ancestried folks. Many contradictions, but when one engages in deceit not only to themselves but to others that is bound to happen.

So aren't we already one race?

More of that contradiction, but again, the result of a long standing policy adopted by the multi-cult of the ends justifying the means. There are certainly very real similarities between persons and peoples, but at the same time very real differences. The multi-cult can't seem to handle that idea and has this obsessive compulsive thing about making everyone and everything identical (they use the misnomer "equal" to describe that which most people simply think to mean "fair" but that multi-cultists use to mean in the most basic sense of literally identical).

The global plutocrats want to get rid of races precisely because race and the nation state are closely linked.

Yes, that is so. You can't have one world and one people when there are different peoples and nations, and hense why they are busy "deconstructing" these realities anyway they can. Destroying to create; it is all for a good cause after all they think. One would think after the humanitarian disasters the multi-cultists produced in Russia and China in the 20th century using those same methods they would give it a rest...some just don't learn from their mistakes.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

You are welcome. ;)

dux ducis
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 01:23 AM
That type of thought isn't centered on doing anything but finding new customers for coca-cola, GM, Disney, Microsoft, Societe Generale, Nike, CNN and you name it.

Whatever ideology or mentality will help the sales of these poducts, you'll see it thrive and become dominant, just like PC today is.

You in the west have witnessed the white men lose their masculinity and become 2nd rate citizens on a guilt trip. This has lead to metro-sexuality and finally to a greatly increased market for cometic products. Now a significant percentage of western white men buy cosmetic products, when they never before did.

The consumer mentality is like clay, they can shape the thoughts of people in the west in any way they want, so major inconsistencies like what you said are not even noticed by the majority, because they learned not to use their brains.

They won't be content until the last Bushman wears jeans and sun-glasses and spends 3 hours a day watching TV and planning to buy the newest DVD player and an SUV, perhaps a lap-top.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/conspiracy.php

Awar
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 01:53 AM
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/conspiracy.php

Funny!

I hope you don't think this humorous parody of what I said reduces the truthfulness of my words.

I see a trend with people, they think that being able to laugh at some problem means they've overcome it, defeated it, or made it transparent.
It's easy to label anything as a conspiracy theory, but please, first evaluate if the theory does have actual bearing on truth.

dux ducis
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 02:13 AM
Funny!

I hope you don't think this humorous parody of what I said reduces the truthfulness of my words.

I see a trend with people, they think that being able to laugh at some problem means they've overcome it, defeated it, or made it transparent.
It's easy to label anything as a conspiracy theory, but please, first evaluate if the theory does have actual bearing on truth.

I agree wholeheartedly and see your point. This is espically common among closet homosexuals, who think because they act "open with their sexuality" that they are automatically exempt from any homosexual accusations. People then tell anyone who thinks homosexuality is perverted/destructive that they must be some kind of closet homosexual themselves undergoing some kind of internal conflict.

Same concept with the buzzword anti-semite really, where any argument proposing a negative connotation about anything Jewish, truthful or not, is automatically discredited unjustly.

That video just came to mind after reading your post. I heard NBC (Station that plays SNL, the show that cartoon was played on) banned it after its first showing.

Awar
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 02:37 AM
I agree wholeheartedly and see your point. This is espically common among closet homosexuals, who think because they act "open with their sexuality" that they are automatically exempt from any homosexual accusations. People then tell anyone who thinks homosexuality is perverted/destructive that they must be some kind of closet homosexual themselves undergoing some kind of internal conflict.

Exactly. At another forum I had a 10-page discussion with some gays and gay-supporters. Basically, I've asked them to be humane and not adopt children. To disregard the fact that the legal system provides them the ability to adopt children, and to just pass up on adopting kids, for the kids' sake. I don't hate gays, but I don't think it's smart for children to grow up in such an environment, and I wanted to see if any of them would swallow their overblown pride and egoism.

Needless to say, I was instantly attacked, denigrated and crucified for my opinion, and you guessed it right, their main argument against me was that I'm some sort of gay-bashing closet-case :|

Same concept with the buzzword anti-semite really, where any argument proposing a negative connotation about anything Jewish, truthful or not, is automatically discredited unjustly.

Also very true. It seems that even some Jews are annoyed by this propaganda.

That video just came to mind after reading your post. I heard NBC (Station that plays SNL, the show that cartoon was played on) banned it after its first showing.

:-O

Abby Normal
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 03:04 AM
I was just thinking about that, ironically. I've pondered this subject before, and you already said basically what I've thought, Carl (anything more I could add would just be redundant... ;) )

You see, last month (during black history month) we had a "Diversity Day Celebration" at school. It was really hard to describe, but I guess it could be summed up as an excuse for blacks and Hispanics to skip class and yell and scream when they see their other black and Hispanic friends on stage. Pathetic, really. :(

Seriously, though, talking to a person who genuinely believes in "diversity" can be quite an experience. It amuses and sickens me how people can get so excited about something as old, tired, corny and hypocritical as "diversity" as it is implied by "multiculturalism." ;(