activists is set for the weekend of

Saturday-Sunday, April 24-25, 2004,

in Sacramento, California.

With a stellar line-up of speakers, this is shaping up
as the revisionist event of the year. It’s already
generating a lot of interest and "buzz," and the
"traditional enemies" are taking note.

Among the 15 scheduled speakers are:

- Horst Mahler, author and attorney (Germany)
- Mark Weber, director of the Institute for Historical
Review
- Fredrick Töben, director of the Adelaide Institute
(Australia)
- Paul Fromm, director of the Canadian Association for
Free Expression
- Bradley R. Smith, chairman of the Committee for Open
Debate on the Holocaust
- Germar Rudolf, editor-publisher of The Revisionist
- Dr. Claus Nordbruch, author (South Africa)
- Lady Michelle Renouf (England)
- Dariusz Ratajczak, scholar (Poland)
- Barry Chamish, author (Israel)
- Richard Krege,
- Dr. Bob Countess, US Revisionist
- Dr. Gerhoch Reisegger, Austrian Revisionist
- Peter Wakefield Sault, England
- Edgar Steele, Attorney and Columnist, USA
- “Mystery Speaker”

Harvey Taylor will serve as Master of Ceremonies.

Organizer: Walter F. Mueller

Registration is $35 per person. That includes the
Ernst Zundel Revisionist Resource Guide as well as six
meals. To register, write to:

thetruthisback@yahoo.com

For security reasons, the conference location is not
being publicly announced beforehand. It will be
disclosed to all registered attendees in form of a
reservation package, which includes tickets, location
and hotel information.

The European American Culture Council of Sacramento is
hosting the two-day event.

It is sponsored by the Adelaide Institute of Australia
(www.adelaideinstitute.org).

The Institute for Historical Review
(www.ihr.org/index.html) is providing financial
assistance.

For further information, contact organizer Walter F.
Mueller, publisher of Community News:

Tel. 916 - 927 8553

E-mail: thetruthisback@yahoo.com

Regular mail: P.O. Box 191677, Sacramento, CA 95819,
USA

Abby Normal
Saturday, March 6th, 2004, 10:24 PM
What exactly is a "revisionist," anyway?
I saw that thing on skadi.net about "top nationalist and revisionist sites" or whatever... Haven't bothered to check it out yet. ;)

Phlegethon
Sunday, March 7th, 2004, 12:30 AM
Revisionism is a legitimate historical school. Unfortunately that term is already damaged beyond repair in its entirety because of the neo-Nutzis, Kooks and UFO clowns claiming it as their own.

Nobody participating in that NS pony show can continue to claim a scientific reputation afterwards. Of course none of the speakers mentioned above except Nordbruch is a historian.

Mac Seafraidh
Sunday, March 7th, 2004, 05:49 PM
Hopefully some messages from the meeting will get to Dubba-Ya some way or another.

Abby Normal
Monday, March 8th, 2004, 10:09 PM
Hopefully some messages from the meeting will get to Dubba-Ya some way or another.
Dub's pretty dense.

Abby Normal
Monday, March 8th, 2004, 10:09 PM
Revisionism is a legitimate historical school. Unfortunately that term is already damaged beyond repair in its entirety because of the neo-Nutzis, Kooks and UFO clowns claiming it as their own.

Nobody participating in that NS pony show can continue to claim a scientific reputation afterwards. Of course none of the speakers mentioned above except Nordbruch is a historian.
Oy, I get it. Nazicrap. ;)

Phlegethon
Monday, March 8th, 2004, 10:11 PM
Oy, I get it.
Oy, I doubt it.

Abby Normal
Monday, March 8th, 2004, 10:29 PM
Oy, I doubt it.
What's so hard to get about it, Beavis?

Phlegethon
Monday, March 8th, 2004, 10:50 PM
For you we need a teeniebopper forum.

Abby Normal
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 01:53 AM
For you we need a teeniebopper forum.
You're SO right! :D Gorgeousgal2k2 and I can be the "moderators." :P

Phlegethon
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 09:42 AM
Do we need one for old, bitter grumps, too? :D A forum for adults would do for me.
Reminder: Turning 18 does not automatically make you an adult.

Phlegethon
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 10:41 AM
Nordbruch studied Literature a. f. a. i. k.
Yep, in combination with history and criminology.

gorgeousgal2k2
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 07:55 PM
Hey, a teenieboppers forum? that would be a good idea actually ;)

What the hell is someone from ISRAEL doing at that "revisionists" conference though? they must be INCREDIBLY fucked up. that's just wrong!!!!!

I wouldn't go to that kind of event in a million years, even to cause trouble. A few hundred people talking about the details of the deaths of millions of people, and whether they could have actually not have died in that way? No thanks. Sick.

cosmocreator
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 08:02 PM
What the hell is someone from ISRAEL doing at that "revisionists" conference though? they must be INCREDIBLY fucked up. that's just wrong!!!!!

Maybe there are some Jews who are interested in the truth.

gorgeousgal2k2
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 08:24 PM
How would you feel if a White person was to throw their lot in with a group of Black supremacists? (and I mean hardcore, NoI type shit?) would yu tnk they were interested in "the truth"?

It's the same shit. It's JUST AS FUCKED UP.

cosmocreator
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 08:26 PM
How would you feel if a White person was to throw their lot in with a group of Black supremacists? (and I mean hardcore, NoI type shit?) would yu tnk they were interested in "the truth"?

It's the same shit. It's JUST AS FUCKED UP.

No body said anything of supremacy.

gorgeousgal2k2
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 08:56 PM
Yeah, but you know as well as I do what kind of people are into "holocaust revisionism".

cosmocreator
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 09:12 PM
Yeah, but you know as well as I do what kind of people are into "holocaust revisionism".

Ya, people who are interested in the truth. If I hadn't already given you negative points today, you'd be getting more for these.

cosmocreator
Tuesday, March 9th, 2004, 09:21 PM
I would speak at a NOI meeting any day, if invited. But I reckon I'm not important enough for someone that has already been received by heads of states in several countries, among them Iran, former South African President Nelson Mandela and Libyan leader Muammar Gadhafi. :D

That's not an impressive list. :| I don't figure it would be too difficult to meet them.

gorgeousgal2k2
Wednesday, March 10th, 2004, 08:30 PM
you didnt give me any negative points :confused

If you want to believe a highly dangerous, extremely offensive, and many times disproved lie, that's up to you. But I'm not going to join you, I'm afraid. And I'd say that to my best friend if they started believeing in this bullshit. It's nothing personal against you.

Nordgau
Wednesday, March 10th, 2004, 09:25 PM
I would speak at a NOI meeting any day, if invited. But I reckon I'm not important enough for someone that has already been received by heads of states in several countries, among them Iran, former South African President Nelson Mandela and Libyan leader Muammar Gadhafi. :D

Hahaha, not bad. I only was almost four years ago ca. two, three metres away from that hobo Clinton. Was only a very short and casual "meeting" - in fact the White House fucker was only sitting broad and bored in his car and drove along the way from airport Berlin to the government quarter directly in front of my gracilized Nordic nose. :D When Dubya dropped in to his BRD vassals two years later, he wasn't allowed to move around so free. The whole inner city district was for days in case of emergency and W. himself under a cover of a cheese dish. That would have been geil if the fuses of some leftist would have blown and if he had welcomed Georgie with an undesired salute. http://www.gifs-paradies.de/smilies/00000098.gif

Abby Normal
Thursday, March 11th, 2004, 02:34 AM
Ya, people who are interested in the truth. If I hadn't already given you negative points today, you'd be getting more for these.
How are these holocaust revisionists speaking the truth? Explanation, please! You don't know for sure that the Holocaust didn't happen any more than gorgeousgal2k2 and I know it did.

In fact, there's far more proof that it DID happen. What are you going to believe, history or a couple conspiracy nuts? As someone with a deep respect for history, I find stuff like this kind of insulting. ;)

(Sorry, I'm just in a bad mood after what you said earlier. ;( Does it sound like I'm trying to "entice" y'all NOW? :angry )

cosmocreator
Thursday, March 11th, 2004, 02:50 AM
How are these holocaust revisionists speaking the truth? Explanation, please! You don't know for sure that the Holocaust didn't happen any more than gorgeousgal2k2 and I know it did.

In fact, there's far more proof that it DID happen. What are you going to believe, history or a couple conspiracy nuts? As someone with a deep respect for history, I find stuff like this kind of insulting. ;)

(Sorry, I'm just in a bad mood after what you said earlier. ;( Does it sound like I'm trying to "entice" y'all NOW? :angry )

Ya, you're not only a man, you're a Jewish man.

cosmocreator
Thursday, March 11th, 2004, 03:16 AM
Puh-lease. Seriously. I don't know many Jews, nor am I particularly interested in them, but I'll take the history book version of the holocaust. It's not a personal thing; I'm sceptical of conspiracy theories in general.

It bothers me when people - even people I don't know - accuse me of not telling the truth. I live by my own honor code, thank you very much. :rage

Now you're starting to sound like a woman. Maybe you should take some lessons from Sigrun. She hates me like only a woman can. :)

Abby Normal
Thursday, March 11th, 2004, 03:21 AM
Now you're starting to sound like a woman. Maybe you should take some lessons from Sigrun. She hates me like only a woman can. :)
Ah, NOW I see why you thought my writing sounded masculine - it must be because I don't get angry easily. ;) (I might not get angry often, but when I do, WATCH OUT! :rage)

Saoirse
Thursday, March 11th, 2004, 08:04 PM
I'd go but live to far.

cosmocreator
Thursday, March 11th, 2004, 10:02 PM

Which revisionist books/authors have you read?

Abby Normal
Thursday, March 11th, 2004, 10:49 PM
Which revisionist books/authors have you read?
None. So, I have a few questions about this: What proof do they have? Is it politically motivated, or legit?

If no one can come up with any answers, then I'll assume that they have no more proof that the holocaust didn't happen than cosmocreator has that I'm a "Jewish man." :P (Just kidding! ;) )

cosmocreator
Thursday, March 11th, 2004, 11:23 PM
None. So, I have a few questions about this: What proof do they have? Is it politically motivated, or legit?

If no one can come up with any answers, then I'll assume that they have no more proof that the holocaust didn't happen than cosmocreator has that I'm a "Jewish man." :P (Just kidding! ;) )

The legit ones are not at a politically motivated. I would say the opposite, that the holocaust industry is politically and financially motivated. I can not do justice to the revisionist by speaking a few words on the subject. There is a lot more proof that there was no holocaust than that there was.

Abby Normal
Thursday, March 11th, 2004, 11:26 PM
The legit ones are not at a politically motivated. I would say the opposite, that the holocaust industry is politically and financially motivated. I can not do justice to the revisionist by speaking a few words on the subject. There is a lot more proof that there was no holocaust than that there was.
Ah, I see. Corruption, corruption (I despise it!) Anyway, I'm still skeptical. I'll have to look at the top revisionist sites sometime. ;)

cosmocreator
Thursday, March 11th, 2004, 11:49 PM
Ah, I see. Corruption, corruption (I despise it!) Anyway, I'm still skeptical. I'll have to look at the top revisionist sites sometime. ;)

Or go to this conference. You will be awakened. :)

AngryPotato
Friday, March 12th, 2004, 05:33 AM
I wish the IHR would hold a conference in the NorthEast US. The last revisionist conference that was remotely close was in Virginia... a good 6-8 hour drive.