PDA

View Full Version : "White Revolution is the Only Solution!"

Peoples Observer
Friday, December 8th, 2006, 12:46 AM
In all of our White lands either we start caring about our present or we will have no future. My answer this discussion is simple :

WHITE REVOLUTION IS THE ONLY SOLUTION !

Blutwölfin
Friday, December 8th, 2006, 09:11 AM
In all of our White lands either we start caring about our present or we will have no future. My answer this discussion is simple :

:thumbdown
Could you explain what is "White"?
The Swedish welfare system is also collapsing due to uncountable polish people entering the country. They're by your definition "white" - nevertheless they have actually nothing to do in Sweden and should stay where they belong.

Peoples Observer
Friday, December 15th, 2006, 10:00 PM
:thumbdown
Could you explain what is "White"?
The Swedish welfare system is also collapsing due to uncountable polish people entering the country. They're by your definition "white" - nevertheless they have actually nothing to do in Sweden and should stay where they belong.

In reply to Blutwoelfin : Am I to suppose you are side-lining the issue of the non-White problem ! ??? ....... My definition of White of course includes Polish people. No matter how much you dislike the Poles they are still much more acceptable than the arabs, turks, blacks. I have friends in Germany who dislike the Poles, Russians and other Slavs because of their behaviors and culture. While I also believe that Slavics are not the equal of Germanics they do not pose the RACIAL THREAT that the non-White immigrants pose.

Blutwölfin
Friday, December 15th, 2006, 10:20 PM
In reply to Blutwoelfin : Am I to suppose you are side-lining the issue of the non-White problem ! ??? ....... My definition of White of course includes Polish people. No matter how much you dislike the Poles they are still much more acceptable than the arabs, turks, blacks. I have friends in Germany who dislike the Poles, Russians and other Slavs because of their behaviors and culture. While I also believe that Slavics are not the equal of Germanics they do not pose the RACIAL THREAT that the non-White immigrants pose.

My point was that Europeans have another stand on racial affiliations than Americans and that the term "white" is for most Europeans way too unspecific. What you "unite" under the banner "white" is like comparing apples and oranges for people in Europe. E.g. both, an Italian and an Icelander are "white", but still the differences between them (ethnically, culturally, ...) are innumerable.

But anyway, this is another topic and shouldn't spam this thread.

Peoples Observer
Friday, December 15th, 2006, 11:08 PM
My point was that Europeans have another stand on racial affiliations than Americans and that the term "white" is for most Europeans way too unspecific. What you "unite" under the banner "white" is like comparing apples and oranges for people in Europe. E.g. both, an Italian and an Icelander are "white", but still the differences between them (ethnically, culturally, ...) are innumerable.

But anyway, this is another topic and shouldn't spam this thread.

"apples and oranges" ....... Instead of questioning my intentions you ought to take a hard look at the plight of the White nations that we are being surrounded by non-White hordes in all of our White lands.By you focusing on Polish immigrants, no matter how "bad" you think they are and not attacking the non-White problem you only help the other side.The difference in perception comes from the fact that in Europe every country has its own unique language, culture and society. For example a German and a Spaniard are both White (provided they are pure and not of extra-european blood) but of course they have a different culture. A German who chooses to live in Spain can assimilate successfully if he learns the language, customs and culture of Spain. The same goes for the Spaniard who lives in Germany. If either the German or the Spaniard choose to marry into the host country's population, providing that they are both White it will not negatively impact either of their bloodlines. In contrast any arab,turk or black, no matter how familiar he becomes with the language, culture and customs will still negatively impact the bloodlines if they intermarry.

In America we are fortunate in the respect to all White immigrants having assimilated into the Anglo-Saxon language and culture. So the sons and daughters of Germans, Lithuanians, Italians, Irish, Czechs, Norwegians,Danes and French all grow up in one unified culture. The bad part is that they give up some or all of their ancestors language, culture and customs if they do not carry on their heritage.

There is a struggle for White survival here of epic proportions.

Enlil
Friday, December 15th, 2006, 11:19 PM
The difference in perception comes from the fact that in Europe every country has its own unique language, culture and society.
Yes, thank God for that!

For example a German and a Spaniard are both White (provided they are pure and not of extra-european blood) but of course they have a different culture. A German who chooses to live in Spain can assimilate successfully if he learns the language, customs and culture of Spain. The same goes for the Spaniard who lives in Germany. If either the German or the Spaniard choose to marry into the host country's population, providing that they are both White it will not negatively impact either of their bloodlines. In contrast any arab,turk or black, no matter how familiar he becomes with the language, culture and customs will still negatively impact the bloodlines if they intermarry.

Just because the US in many parts (of course, with exceptions) is a melting pot between subraces & races it doesn't mean Europe should or wants to be.

In America we are fortunate in the respect to all White immigrants having assimilated into the Anglo-Saxon language and culture. So the sons and daughters of Germans, Lithuanians, Italians, Irish, Czechs, Norwegians,Danes and French all grow up in one unified culture.
Yes, most "white" people in the US have been assimilated into one culture. I oppose that, fiercly.

I realize that in the US you might feel that the battle is exclusively between "whites" & "the rest", but in the rest of the world it's more complicated than that.

Patrioten
Friday, December 15th, 2006, 11:28 PM
"apples and oranges" ....... Instead of questioning my intentions you ought to take a hard look at the plight of the White nations that we are being surrounded by non-White hordes in all of our White lands.By you focusing on Polish immigrants, no matter how "bad" you think they are and not attacking the non-White problem you only help the other side.Why can't we deal with both the arab problem, the negro problem, the asian problem while at the same time adressing the slavic problem? I'd say that that would be insulting towards our mind span.

The difference in perception comes from the fact that in Europe every country has its own unique language, culture and society. For example a German and a Spaniard are both White (provided they are pure and not of extra-european blood) but of course they have a different culture. A German who chooses to live in Spain can assimilate successfully if he learns the language, customs and culture of Spain. The same goes for the Spaniard who lives in Germany. If either the German or the Spaniard choose to marry into the host country's population, providing that they are both White it will not negatively impact either of their bloodlines. In contrast any arab,turk or black, no matter how familiar he becomes with the language, culture and customs will still negatively impact the bloodlines if they intermarry.Here is where the real apples and oranges are located. You only think in terms of black and white, yellow and maybe perhaps even brown. We think in terms of not only the major race groups but also subracial groups and the distinct genetic heritage of all European populations and regions which we want to preserve. For you it may seem like nonsense but i can honestly say that i feel offended when someone who doesn't even live on the same continent as me is indirectly telling me that i must allow foreigners to come here because he deems them to be my kin. You see what me and Blutwölfin are getting at here?

Peoples Observer
Saturday, December 16th, 2006, 12:30 AM
Why can't we deal with both the arab problem, the negro problem, the asian problem while at the same time adressing the slavic problem? I'd say that that would be insulting towards our mind span.

Here is where the real apples and oranges are located. You only think in terms of black and white, yellow and maybe perhaps even brown. We think in terms of not only the major race groups but also subracial groups and the distinct genetic heritage of all European populations and regions which we want to preserve. For you it may seem like nonsense but i can honestly say that i feel offended when someone who doesn't even live on the same continent as me is indirectly telling me that i must allow foreigners to come here because he deems them to be my kin. You see what me and Blutwölfin are getting at here?

I seem to have ruffled the feathers of some sensitive people here. Let me clarify my position ...........
NO Patrik I'm NOT saying that you must accept any immigrants no matter what race they are. .......... Don't confuse my WHITE NATIONALISM with what you are saying. .............. My allusion to the benefit of the Anglo-Saxon language and culture was that it unifies Whites on one level to facilitate efficient resistance to the non-White hordes. I grew up in a big city with many "pollacks" we (the Germans, Irish, Italians and Swedes) used to fight them because they were invaders to our neighborhood with an inferior culture. In time the hispanics and blacks came in and we soon woke up to the real problem. We (the different White groups) unified and fought the non-Whites.

This is 2006 and we must put aside our traditional rivalries to unify and confront the REAL ENEMIES. We can still keep our National Identities while maintaining an alliance based on RACE.

Deutschland Die Deutschen ! ..... Italiani Per Italiani ! ..... Holland Voor De Nederlanders ! .... La France Pour Le Francais !

BUT IN THE WORLDWIDE STRUGGLE WHITES FOR WHITES !

Blutwölfin
Saturday, December 16th, 2006, 10:40 AM
First: It's "Deutschland den Deutschen".
Second: It must be "Volksdeutscher" in your profile - or are you female?

Third: I am not focussing on "Polish vs. Swedes". I can only agree with Patriot Patrik and Enlil and say that there can't be no "white struggle" in Europe because the majority of Europeans do not want to be united under the same banner and lose their own (cultural) identity by calling them just "whites". The majority of Europeans doesn't support the "white world" as you would describe it, because most Europeans see a HUGE difference in VALUE between the different "white people".

The USA is, as said, a melting pot where most people can't claim to be "German" or "Irish", who are a mix of several European ethnicities. So the term "white" works for them to distinguish themselves from the "black". It DOES NOT work in Europe. And the point that you don't get it is even more underlining the fact that Americans and Europeans have completely different views and different ways to go on that issue.

Who defines the "real enemy"? Ask an Estonian if he wouldn't call the Russians who invaded and occupied his country a "real enemy" and see what you get.

Good luck with your world wide struggle "whites for whites". Illusory - won't work outside the US.

Æmeric
Saturday, December 16th, 2006, 05:29 PM
The USA is, as said, a melting pot where most people can't claim to be "German" or "Irish", who are a mix of several European ethnicities. So the term "white" works for them to distinguish themselves from the "black". It DOES NOT work in Europe. And the point that you don't get it is even more underlining the fact that Americans and Europeans have completely different views and different ways to go on that issue.

America is not quite the melting pot that the multiculturalist would want everyone to believe. White America is not made up of equal portions of English, French, Irish etc.. The largest component is English & British. Most families in this catagory have been here since before the American Revolution.

The core culture of the US has always been Anglo-Saxon which is why subsequent immigrants from the UK have never stood out in America. Scandinavian & Dutch immigrants have always assimilated well into Anglo-America. Germans were more difficult to assimilate but that was because of their large numbers & their tendency to settle in ethnic enclaves. The Nordish settlers who came to America were the ones who settler the rural areas & founded the country.

The Irish Catholics & immigrants from Southern & Eastern Europe settle mainly in the cities in the Northeast & around the Great Lakes. Mostly Catholic or Jewish they lived apart from the mainly Protestant Americans in the countryside & the suburbs. These "White ethnic" make up about 15% to 20% of the White population in the US, but because they voted as blocks in states that were politically important this disporportionately increased their political influence. And their political influence help to create the myth "A Nation of Immigrants".

I personally believe that immigration of non-Nordish immigrants in large numbers to the US from 1890 to 1923 was the beginning of the decline of Anglo-America. These immigrants for the most part did not assimilated into Anglo-America. If anything they for the own personal reasons (especially the Jews & Irish Catholics) have tried to destroy it. They have tended to care more for their ancestoral lands then for America. It was the congressional delagations from the "White ethnic" populated Northern states who forced integration on the South & passed the immigration reform act of 1965 which has lead to America's current demographic disaster. Without the immigration of Medish & Slavs to the US 100 years ago I think America's Nordish population would have develope a common ethnic identity much like the Afrikaners in Africa develope an identity seperate from the Dutch & Germans.

Allowing Poles, Bulgarians or any other non-Nordish migrants to settle in Western Europe would be repeating America's mistakes from 100 years ago. They for the most part will not care if Germany or Sweden or Britain is overran by Muslims or Africans & may even sympathize with the non-Europid invaders as long as their real homelands are unaffected.

I don't have anything against the Poles in Poland or the Bulgarians in Bulgaria etc.. but some populations do not assimilate well with others. For example a Dane would assimilate much more easily into German society than perhaps a Spaniard, while the Spaniard could assimilate more easily into Italian society.

Jäger
Saturday, December 16th, 2006, 06:09 PM
We can still keep our National Identities while maintaining an alliance based on RACE.
Actually I consider nationalism based on something as variable as borders petty nationalism, nationalism based on blood is the way to go, yet "White" is not a race, and Europeans are distinct peoples.
While you can find Spaniards of any of the european races, the composition and proportions of these races is way different to e.g. Germany.
If culture is bound to race, what I belive to be true, then logically cultural differences in Europe are based on their racial difference. At least racial differences of the culture "creators" of the given country.

Peoples Observer
Saturday, December 16th, 2006, 08:58 PM
Without wasting too many more words on the topic I'd like to close by declaring that two of the best empires the White Volk ever had were the Roman Empire under the early Caesars and the British Empire. Both of the entities were expansionist and counted on White cooperation in their administration and exploitation on subject non-White peoples. And In N-S Germany there were visionaries like Felix Steiner, Paul Hausser and Theodor Eicke who saw beyond there own nationality and welcomed other European volunteers into the Waffen-SS to fight for a United Europe against communism. We need a modern Waffen-SS mentality to bring the best qualities of all of our different yet unique European sub-groups together to fight off the non-White hordes as awell as the White traitors who are selling out our children's future and our very existense. After we win we can focus on strenghthening our own individual national identities in our own lands.

EITHER WE FIGHT TOGETHER OR WE WILL DIE SEPARATELY !

Blutwölfin
Saturday, December 16th, 2006, 09:16 PM
Have you ever tried SF (http://www.stormfront.org)?

Peoples Observer
Saturday, December 16th, 2006, 09:42 PM
Have you ever tried SF (http://www.stormfront.org)?

Yes. I view it regularly and its a great website. Its founder and organizer Don Black has been a tireless fighter for our Race for a long time.

SineNomine
Saturday, December 16th, 2006, 10:54 PM
The majority of Europeans doesn't support the "white world" as you would describe it, because most Europeans see a HUGE difference in VALUE between the different "white people".

A difference in value implies some are inferior, others superior - now if I may ask, amongst the white people, which would the inferiors be?

Blutwölfin
Saturday, December 16th, 2006, 11:22 PM
A difference in value implies some are inferior, others superior - now if I may ask, amongst the white people, which would the inferiors be?

Depends on who you are. Ask e.g. someone from Spain and he'll tell you that the Catalans, Basques or Galicians are superior. Ask a Greek and he/she will say the same about his/her culture. Ask a Nordmann and he would tell you for sure that the Nords are the superior.

All of them will rate their own culture and ethnicity higher than others. And that's the right way to do.

If you are a mixture of cultures and ethnicities you have find a common base to contrast from the rest you dislike. The term "white" now comes into the game.

But as I said before - this is totally offtopic in this thread. I just wanted to mark that "white power" doesn't really work for Europeans and that Americans sometimes have a really hard time understanding that. Now, go on talking about the Swedish Welfare State, ok?

Æmeric
Saturday, December 16th, 2006, 11:32 PM
A difference in value does not necessarily imply superiority/inferiority. Its like apples & oranges. Which is the superior one? Neither really, but they are different. Allowing nonwhites to settle in Europid nations is wrong but allowing one Europid race to immigrate & takeover the land of another Europid race is also wrong. A few Poles might not matter in the long run because they would be force to assimilate but if there are many of them they will become an ethnic block & will always remain apart from the native population. Eventually the natives will be force to adapt to the newcomers.

When most persons use the phrase "White Nationalism" I don't think they are implying that the nations of Europe have to open themselves to anyone who might be classified as "White", but that Europids should support each other in resisting non-Europids migrating into Europe & the settler nations in the New World & Australia & New Zealand. The current demographic crisis is affecting exclusively White/Europid societies. I don't recall any demonstrations in support of White South Africans occuring any where in the West in the 1980's & early 90's but there were countless demonstrations in favor of Black rule & the participants were usually Nordish. It was the Europid nations of Western Europe along with America that forced Black rule on the Whites in South Africa. If the peoples of the US & EU had supported the South African Whites there would not be the current disaster there which is causing those Whites who can to emigrate. But the Swedes, Germans, French etc.. have a right to their nations which includes deciding who should be allowed to immigrate & join their society.
And this right should has been extended to those Europids leaving in the new nations in the Western Hemisphere & Southwest Pacific though there are those here at Skadi who consider us to be some sort lesser beings without an ethnicity.

Perhaps a better term would be "White Solidarity" instead of White Nationalism which some may view as an attempt to create one White nation.

SineNomine
Sunday, December 17th, 2006, 12:58 AM
A difference in value does not necessarily imply superiority/inferiority. Its like apples & oranges.
A difference in value necessarily implies it. It means one is more highly valued than the other. Blutwölfin answered me sufficiently though.

I also concur with the rest you said.

All of them will rate their own culture and ethnicity higher than others. And that's the right way to do.
Right, so long as it is done with clear thinking and honesty - if another ethnicity is clearly superior, this would amount to no more than self-delusion. If it were to reach the point of blind supersilience on part of a group of individuals, said group would cease to progress and degenerate in stagnation - as the Africans have. Constant awareness is necessary.

Patrioten
Sunday, December 17th, 2006, 01:14 AM
A difference in value necessarily implies it. It means one is more highly valued than the other. Blutwölfin answered me sufficiently though.I don't think it does. To take as an example

I value north western Europe and its populations greatly and i don't think of the different northern European nations as being inferior to Sweden and the Swedish people.
I don't think of the japanese as being inferior to Europeans, but in my eyes they have no real value.
I think of the negroid race as inferior compared to my own race, and in my eyes they have no real value either.

SineNomine
Sunday, December 17th, 2006, 01:19 AM
I don't think of the japanese as being inferior to Europeans, but in my eyes they have no real value.

How would that work? Unless you specify what exactly it is you are valuing, if you value something to be less than something else it is inherently inferior. I am guessing you mean the Japanese have no value in breeding terms though (but possessing value elsewhere), in which case it'd be consistent.

Patrioten
Sunday, December 17th, 2006, 01:32 AM
How would that work? Unless you specify what exactly it is you are valuing, if you value something to be less than something else it is inherently inferior. I am guessing you mean the Japanese have no value in breeding terms though (but possessing value elsewhere), in which case it'd be consistent.It's their existance i do not value. I am indifferent towards whether or not they exist over there in asia. I want Europe and the European populations to survive and put a value on their existance as populations, nations, cultures.

To take another example. Some of the lebanese immigrants who have come here to Sweden have brought with them some lebanese foods. Some people value this contribution and would miss it if it were to disappear, i would not miss it as i place no value on its existance here in Sweden nor if it exists or not in Lebanon. This doesn't mean that i see lebanese cooking as inferior, but i have not placed any value on its existance.

Oswiu
Sunday, December 17th, 2006, 01:33 AM
How would that work? Unless you specify what exactly it is you are valuing, if you value something to be less than something else it is inherently inferior. I am guessing you mean the Japanese have no value in breeding terms though (but possessing value elsewhere), in which case it'd be consistent.
It's an emotional instinctive evaluation, no? Something we could do with more of.

SineNomine
Sunday, December 17th, 2006, 01:38 AM
It's their existance i do not value. I am indifferent towards whether or not they exist over there in asia. I want Europe and the European populations to survive and put a value on their existance as populations, nations, cultures.
I see - you practically ignore their existence. Odd, yet I suppose feasible. To be honest, they might as well not exist as far as I am concerned. My question on value though was with regard to the Europid subraces, which are European populations. As I said, Blutwölfin gave me a good answer on the matter.

It's an emotional instinctive evaluation, no? Something we could do with more of.
Indeed.

Baaß
Sunday, December 17th, 2006, 01:55 AM

I agree not. European nations are different, and have their own needs for nationalism. "White-Nationalism" is not realling meaning anything, because White people have different needings, depending on which country and which ethnicity they are belonging to of. Jews, Russians, Irish are all White, but can you see of them uniting under "White"? I will answer no, becasue each group is having different needings, challenges.

The idea of which Nationalism is, is a nation for a people, and that nation first, before all other things. "White-Nationalism" is not working with Nationalism because "White" are not a people with a nation. Ask a Dutch how many Germans he is wanting in his country, even though both are White. Please, ask a German how many Poles he is wanting in his country, even though both are White. Ask a Finn for Russians, or ask a Estonian for Russians, or ask a Russian for Jews. It must not work, yet all are White.

Please, are you undestanding now?

Frans_Jozef
Sunday, December 17th, 2006, 02:14 AM

Obviously on a species level there's a spontanious and innate predilection to mate with fellow humans, and biology lay no burdens to prevent exogamy and hence peoples of various races and subraces can interbreed.

It's the cultural factor, man taking its own destiny and evolution in his hands, that raises barriers, but the individual still is able to transgress the eidos, laws and customs of his nation. Then again, some cultures are/were essentially derivative, lowering any rigid inhibition to social exchanges and under certain stressful circumstances mingling the two populaces to a new unit is regarded as prosperious and a worthy arrangement to survival.

But where thermal-zoogeographical aspects play an important role in the existence/substistence of a given tribe, and ongoing isolation a premise, people have only themselves as reference point and hence humanity equals the tribe and everyone else, despite all apparance, is excluded.
Hence why the Bushmen had a tough time accepting Europeans as human beings and for some Papuans white people were deceased people, white being synonymous for death (bleached bones...).

Peoples Observer
Sunday, December 17th, 2006, 03:15 AM
ORIGINAL POST BY MADOC : "A difference in value does not necessarily imply superiority/inferiority. Its like apples & oranges. Which is the superior one? Neither really, but they are different. Allowing nonwhites to settle in Europid nations is wrong but allowing one Europid race to immigrate & takeover the land of another Europid race is also wrong. A few Poles might not matter in the long run because they would be force to assimilate but if there are many of them they will become an ethnic block & will always remain apart from the native population. Eventually the natives will be force to adapt to the newcomers.When most persons use the phrase "White Nationalism" I don't think they are implying that the nations of Europe have to open themselves to anyone who might be classified as "White", but that Europids should support each other in resisting non-Europids migrating into Europe & the settler nations in the New World & Australia & New Zealand. The current demographic crisis is affecting exclusively White/Europid societies. I don't recall any demonstrations in support of White South Africans occuring any where in the West in the 1980's & early 90's but there were countless demonstrations in favor of Black rule & the participants were usually Nordish. It was the Europid nations of Western Europe along with America that forced Black rule on the Whites in South Africa. If the peoples of the US & EU had supported the South African Whites there would not be the current disaster there which is causing those Whites who can to emigrate. But the Swedes, Germans, French etc.. have a right to their nations which includes deciding who should be allowed to immigrate & join their society.
And this right should has been extended to those Europids leaving in the new nations in the Western Hemisphere & Southwest Pacific though there are those here at Skadi who consider us to be some sort lesser beings without an ethnicity.Perhaps a better term would be "White Solidarity" instead of White Nationalism which some may view as an attempt to create one White nation".

REPLY : Thankyou Madoc for that exellent post from a White American's world view-point that many of us in North America subscribe to. ......... While I respect every White nation's right to keep their individual language, culture, customs and borders intact I believe in times of war we must put that which is good for the entire White Race first and foremost.

I guess being White in America tends to radicalize us more because of the endless savagery of the blacks and hispanics living here. We have the worst and most violent crime in the world (not counting the current savagery in Baghdad) and the highest rate of racial miscegenation. So I guess we see more of an urgency to rally All White people together before its too late. I hope our European Brothers and Sisters can understand this.

We live in America but OUR ROOTS ARE IN EUROPA !

Jäger
Sunday, December 17th, 2006, 12:49 PM
While I respect every White nation's right to keep their individual language, culture, customs and borders intact I believe in times of war we must put that which is good for the entire White Race first and foremost.
The actual problem is that this "war" will inevitably be a war between whites, since it's because of whites we are in this mess, whites who support this mess, etc.
If our problem would be so clear cut between non-white/white it wouldn't be much of a problem anyway, IMHO.

The biggest probelm are some whites, not foreigners who took the invitation these whites handed out to them.

Æmeric
Sunday, December 17th, 2006, 01:46 PM
The actual problem is that this "war" will inevitably be a war between whites, since it's because of whites we are in this mess, whites who support this mess, etc.
If our problem would be so clear cut between non-white/white it wouldn't be much of a problem anyway, IMHO.

The biggest probelm are some whites, not foreigners who took the invitation these whites handed out to them.

Yes, the biggest problem is the race traitors among us. The intellectual & economic elites both favor massive non-Europid immigration into Europid nations. The intellectuals hate the White race & Western Civilization & want to see both destroyed. The economic elites just want cheap labor & are willing to turn prosperous middleclass societies into third world nations where there are only rich & poor. In order for any improvement in the current demographic crisis to accure there will have to first be some kind of political upheaval on the scale of the French Revolution or the American Civil War.

Drakkar
Thursday, March 15th, 2007, 05:32 AM

Europeans against other Europeans... the conflicts among them are countless. I agree that it will not be a final war among races, but of nations and alliances of destructive power. I have delved into the simplistic world of American Neo Nazism such as this saying from the Aryan Nations bs and I am sick and tired of it. As being an American, and seeing the overwhelming proportion of Skadi members being European and seeing the REAL problems that their respective countries are having with respects to racial and cultural preservation, I consider myself a humble guest here. I understand just how much different our problems are as opposed to Europe, and I try to look for answers to them.

My home is America, but my genes are European, so I find it only natural to be engaged with the issues of Europe. I can acknowledge the frustration that Peoples Observer feels, but believe me.. it really is that different. Madoc was right when he pointed out that America could have had a distinctive Nordish ethnicity, but now it seems that we are all sanctioned off again in our traditional zones. IMHO I think my native New England is where Anglo-America's firmest roots are, even with the Celtic and Romantic immigrations only in the last century.

cielblanc
Thursday, March 15th, 2007, 09:32 PM
American way of nationalism doesn't work in Europe.It perfectly fits in America, but that's all it is.National conflicts in Europe are too numerous: Hungary vs Romania, Finalnd vs Russia, Germany vs Poland, Greece vs Bulgaria (probably the oldest conflict in Europe, dating from 680AD), Croatia vs Serbia etc, etc.

However, I believe that now is not the right moment to fight each other, but when we take our nations back we should do it. :D
Now we have a stronger ennemy, someone here could call me a "neo nazi", or advise me to go on Stormfront, but I don't like the world I am living in.I don't like what my Fatherland looks like now, I don't think a regular French with his brainwashed mind is more worthy than a Moscow skinhead despite that the Frenchie is from my own blood.I value all whites, but I do think that the national pride needs to be rebuild once again in each European country.We don't need an artificial even if "whites only" state.

Allowing Poles, Bulgarians or any other non-Nordish migrants to settle in Western Europe would be repeating America's mistakes from 100 years ago. They for the most part will not care if Germany or Sweden or Britain is overran by Muslims or Africans & may even sympathize with the non-Europid invaders as long as their real homelands are unaffected.

I don't have anything against the Poles in Poland or the Bulgarians in Bulgaria etc.. but some populations do not assimilate well with others. For example a Dane would assimilate much more easily into German society than perhaps a Spaniard, while the Spaniard could assimilate more easily into Italian society.
Bulgarians are not and had never ever been a problem to Europe.Not to mention that most of the people migrating from Bulgaria are ethnic turks and gypsies.I, being partly Bulgarian, can not be hold responsible for their (turkish and gypsie) actions abroad.

Æmeric
Thursday, March 15th, 2007, 10:09 PM
PS.I love when an American is talking for something he doesn't know and doesn't understand.Just stick to your Jewnited state you're living in and don't mess with us. :D
But I do know what I'm talking about. Part of the problem concerning immigration in Europe does not involve non-Europids, but "White" immigrants settling in mass in western Europe. Poles, Romanians or Bulgarians may not be as bad as Arabs or Africans, but they still change the national character of the nations they settle in. They are intruders. European nations are repeating the mistakes of the US from the early 20th century, when immigration from southern & eastern Europe altered the Nordish charater of the White population in the US. Assimilating White immigrants from the south & east of europe was particularly difficult for America & many descendents of those immigrants have never been completely assimilated. Perserving Germanic societies means not allowing immigration from non-Germanic societies. As a Bulgarian, you are not a Germanic & don't have an personal interest in perservation of Germanic/Nordish societies which is why you are offended by my views. But this is a Germanic racialist forum so you should get use to being offended.

cielblanc
Thursday, March 15th, 2007, 11:18 PM
But I do know what I'm talking about.
Obviously you don't know what you are talking about.I'm not talking for Poland or Romania here, I'm talking for Bulgaria.Immigration from Bulgaria is not massive and concerns mainly the national minorities.The population of 7 000 000 ethnic Bulgarians in the state is constant from 1990 to nowadays, so if you do the maths you'll see that Bulgarians do not immigrate (there always are little exceptions of cousre) especially if you keep in mind that the Bulgarian (I double underscore the word Bulgarian, and not people with BG citizenship) population growth is zero from more than 20 years now.The population increase among Bulgarians is negative.Sad but fact.

In your point about the white immigration I agree with you to some point, however I think it's not so dangerous when we know in what sort of multi-culti states we all are living.Better white immigrants then non-white invaders.

As a Bulgarian, you are not a Germanic & don't have an personal interest in perservation of Germanic/Nordish societies which is why you are offended by my views. But this is a Germanic racialist forum so you should get use to being offended.
1) I am 1/4 Bulgarian and 3/4 French.My gradfather was a royal officer from the Bulgarian Tzar Guards of the fascist monarchy in WWII.He immigrated to France when the commies invaded Bulgaria and that's the only reason he didn't get killed in the communists concentration camps.I just wanted to clear this because I do have some Bulgarian roots, from which I'm more than proud, but I am 3/4 blooded French, born and growth in France.I can not possibly get offended from you or anyone else.Both Bulgarians and French are White Aryan and that's all that counts for me.

2) I'm not Germanic, but I have always been pro-German.And to answer the question in your way (because you presumed that I'm Bulgarian and these two things can not fit toghether) I'm advising you to open a history book first.Bulgaria has always been the German allie on the Balkans.In the Balkan wars Germany supported Bulgaria, France supported Romania, Russia- Serbia and Greece, England- Turkey etc. After that, in WWI and WWII Bulgaria and Germany again have been allies.In other words if you are Bulgarian nationalist you have to be pro-German at some level.

BTW These are pics of the Third Reich's ambassador in Bulgaria Adolf Berkele and his wife, who is dressed with Bulgarian national costume.This photo talks enough itself.You don't have to be Germanic to be an eternal allie with Germany and to respect each other.

EDIT: It appears that the manage attachments option doesn't work for me at the moment, so if you are interested in the pics send me your mail on pm and I'll send the photos back to you.

Jäger
Friday, March 16th, 2007, 07:47 AM
Both Bulgarians and French are White Aryan and that's all that counts for me.
So Madoc was right :)

hodekin
Friday, March 16th, 2007, 11:54 AM
Yes, the biggest problem is the race traitors among us. The intellectual & economic elites both favor massive non-Europid immigration into Europid nations. The intellectuals hate the White race & Western Civilization & want to see both destroyed. The economic elites just want cheap labor & are willing to turn prosperous middleclass societies into third world nations where there are only rich & poor. In order for any improvement in the current demographic crisis to accure there will have to first be some kind of political upheaval on the scale of the French Revolution or the American Civil War.

I endorse this sentiment 100%.

We are long past the stage of reasoned discussion and argument, if we want to save our home nations and the people of those nations we need ACTION..NOW!

PJ

Jorich
Friday, March 16th, 2007, 12:28 PM
I also think that we have to look into the future.The nationalism of own countrys has no chance in the future,because we just make us to enemys.
It's like in the 1800 of Germany ,where there were many autonomic states like Bavaria,Prussia the Palentiums and so on.The people didn't want first that they get closed together but some people also realized that they have to get together ,because the littles states could not move anything and just together they can be strong.
It's just like in Europe now.I also think that if we don't get together in the last 100 years ,the western countrys get totaly americanisizied.We have to hold together,if we won't it's gonna be over with the european culture in the next 100 years. We should stop fighting against our white brothers,we should better keep on trying to move something together.
So stay white!

Pervitinist
Friday, March 16th, 2007, 01:03 PM
I also think that we have to look into the future.The nationalism of own countrys has no chance in the future,because we just make us to enemys.

No. This is not a contradiction at all. What we need is something like a dual strategy:

First, the good old fashioned ("petty") Nationalisms as the natural basis of Nationalistic politics following the aims of ethnic homogenity, racial preservation and national sovereignty. Of course it can (ans should) be discussed whether f.e. the major Germanic nations unite to form a Greater Germanic 'super-nation', but at the present point such visions are mere fantasy and we must first stick to our existing nation states.

Secondly, as an umbrella organisation we could need a political union between White nations, i.e. on the European scale an "Europa der Vaterländer", on a trans-Atlantic and international scale some sort of 'Pan-Aryan' organisation, perhaps including some of the predominantly non-European Europid nations like Iran, parts of the Caucasus and the remaining Europid (non-Turkish) elements in Turkey.

It's like in the 1800 of Germany ,where there were many autonomic states like Bavaria,Prussia the Palentiums and so on.The people didn't want first that they get closed together but some people also realized that they have to get together ,because the littles states could not move anything and just together they can be strong.

This can't be compared because Bavaria has always been an integral part of Germany. The distinction between Bavaria and other parts of Germany was merely political, not ethnic.

We should stop fighting against our white brothers,we should better keep on trying to move something together.
So stay white!

Frankly, I don't know. Some competition is always good for business and a war from time to time might keep us young and active. The last 60 "peaceful" years caused much more destruction in the moral, demographic and cultural sense than the two World Wars taken together. We could see each other as sparring partners to keep us in shape for the battle against the rest of the world and the rising tide of Eastern and Southern Lemurians. :P

Jorich
Friday, March 16th, 2007, 01:27 PM
Secondly, as an umbrella organisation we could need a political union between White nations, i.e. on the European scale an "Europa der Vaterländer", on a trans-Atlantic and international scale some sort of 'Pan-Aryan' organisation, perhaps including some of the predominantly non-European Europid nations like Iran, parts of the Caucasus and the remaining Europid (non-Turkish) elements in Turkey.

No I think that the history shows ,that the patriotic Europe is a discontinued model,it just doesn't work,because everyone is trying to be the powerfull,like Napoleon did.The harmony between the countrys can't hold the whole time.
Also the affliation of some tribes or country is a historical phaenomen.Maybe it sounds toray very unrealistic,but in the future many people gonna have an other view,how I think.

Thruthheim
Friday, March 16th, 2007, 02:03 PM
Hmm someone has been spending too much time on SF I decree! :P :thumbdown

SineNomine
Friday, March 16th, 2007, 05:07 PM
No I think that the history shows ,that the patriotic Europe is a discontinued model,it just doesn't work,because everyone is trying to be the powerfull,like Napoleon did.The harmony between the countrys can't hold the whole time.
Also the affliation of some tribes or country is a historical phaenomen.Maybe it sounds toray very unrealistic,but in the future many people gonna have an other view,how I think.
Massive, multicultural empires cannot and will not survive. The Habsburg Empire collapsed because it tried to accomplish the impossible. I'd rather we have a loose economic union between European states to coordinate trade, fiscal and monetary policy, and perhaps a coordinated defence element to this union, but that is it. Nothing more. Pervitinist is entirely correct in all he said. "Petty" nationalism, or at the very least a sense of patriotism, is important.

The other issue with big states is that they promote racial mixing - once everyone is convinced that they all are under the same banner, any sense of racial identity is lost (and what we want, after all, is a natural mechanism to preserve base race types). One collective superlatively imposes itself on the other. I'd prefer small, rich, homogeneous European states engaged in economic/military union to one massive catastrophe.

Evolved
Sunday, March 18th, 2007, 07:32 AM
I grew up in a big city with many "pollacks" we (the Germans, Irish, Italians and Swedes) used to fight them because they were invaders to our neighborhood with an inferior culture.

Nobody who you call "inferior" is going to want to join your 'revolution.' Your ideas of "Whiteness" don't belong in Europe at all. Poles do not belong in Sweden anymore than Africans do, regardless of their skin color. Europe doesn't need to be, nor should it be a melting pot where white skin is your ticket in and out of whatever country is offering the best welfare.

The only solution is for people like you to wake up and realize that America is not a 'White nation' and has been multi-racial and practicing race-mixing since it's inception. The minute Europeans set foot on this land, they made it multicultural.

I don't personally know any Poles who are living off welfare, and they are a significant ethnic group here. I know plenty of pure blooded Anglo-Saxon white trash who do, however. So, am I to assume Anglo-Saxons are "inferior" as a people, then? :P

Pervitinist
Sunday, March 18th, 2007, 10:36 AM
Nobody who you call "inferior" is going to want to join your 'revolution.' Your ideas of "Whiteness" don't belong in Europe at all. Poles do not belong in Sweden anymore than Africans do, regardless of their skin color. Europe doesn't need to be, nor should it be a melting pot where white skin is your ticket in and out of whatever country is offering the best welfare.

Now that's a bit extreme. Individual Poles, Finns, Italians, Spaniards, ... are and have proven to be - in small numbers - assimilable to f.e. the German society. The prerequisites are, however, racial compatibility (must be purely Europid) and a complete social assimilation that doesn't leave room for double loyalties (the problem with the Jews), ghettoisation or the development of parallel societies. For this, the number of immigrants must be restricted. I'd say in the case of Germany to not more than about 80,000 European candidates per year (preferably less), perhaps including some 800 'exotic Europids' but absolutely no non-Europids.

The only solution is for people like you to wake up and realize that America is not a 'White nation' and has been multi-racial and practicing race-mixing since it's inception. The minute Europeans set foot on this land, they made it multicultural.

That depends also. I think there are still significant relatively unmixed and non-multicult pockets of White settlers in the US. The problem is that they are part of this multicultural monstrosity the USA have become. And their main loyalty is not to their local White communities but to the US as a whole, including all the non-Euro, Jewish, Mestizo etc. elements. In case of a draft f.e., Whites would once again have to fight and die for the 'liberty' of Crack Negroes and the profits of Wall Street Jews.

I don't personally know any Poles who are living off welfare, and they are a significant ethnic group here. I know plenty of pure blooded Anglo-Saxon white trash who do, however. So, am I to assume Anglo-Saxons are "inferior" as a people, then? :P

That's a stupid question IMO. If you're an English Anglo-Saxon your loyalty is naturally to Anglo-Saxon England, if you're a Pole, you're loyal to Poland (if you're not either a traitor or a Pole who chose not to be a Pole any longer). Questions of superiority or inferiority shouldn't affect basic loyalties. I'd be loyal to Germany even if all Germans would turn out to be retards (and some say they are ;).

Evolved
Sunday, March 18th, 2007, 12:39 PM
I'm fine with individuals moving to other countries, I'd be hypocritical if I didn't since I'm married to an immigrant. All immigrants should respect the local people, learn about the nation's history, learn the language and be very well behaved. But masses of foreigners flocking to different countries just for economic reasons, who don't respect the nation's history or culture is wrong, regardless of what race they are.

These people are all being used as cheap labor, immigration to W. Europe from everywhere and to the U.S. from Latin America is much like shipments of slaves. The banks and corporations and the politicians who serve them reap the benefits while the people of the nation and the immigrants pay the price. The indigenous people pay with losing social cohesion, higher taxes, lack of trust for one's neighbors. The immigrants face losing their identity and values. Poles are on average very religious Catholic and conservative people, whereas Sweden is a very atheistic society where liberal values predominate. Not exactly apples and oranges, but they aren't very similar, either. Being a similar race and looking the part are the least of it, really.

Other than historical ethnic minorities (Finns in Sweden, Tatars in Lithuania, Slovaks in Hungary), foreigners should not make up more than 2-3% of any European country. Ideally, I'd like Sweden to be Swedish, Poland to be Polish, the Arab world to be Arab, etc. America is another story, though. We're all descended from immigrants, and we should just accept it that we're a 'multiculti' country. We should welcome respectful immigrants who know or want to learn English, who don't come to abuse the welfare system and who come here legally. All the rest need to be tossed back over the border as soon as they are discovered. ;)

Istigkeit
Sunday, March 18th, 2007, 01:26 PM
This is Skadi, not SF.

Quit trying to turn Europe into 1890s Chicago. There are different standards, different variables, different problems and a lot more borders and history.

White shouldn't be a ticket to anywhere, or ethnicity for that matter really, "white" was just a part of some jargon that a crackpot German "anthropologist" created to elaborate on Linnaeus' theories on race.

Pervitinist
Sunday, March 18th, 2007, 01:59 PM
White shouldn't be a ticket to anywhere, or ethnicity for that matter really, "white" was just a part of some jargon that a crackpot German "anthropologist" created to elaborate on Linnaeus' theories on race.

Which "crackpot German" anthropologist do you mean? Immanuel Kant? ;)

Istigkeit
Sunday, March 18th, 2007, 03:27 PM
Which "crackpot German" anthropologist do you mean? Immanuel Kant? ;)

Johann Blumenbach. He named the 5 main racial categories, and decided that Caucasians were the most beautiful and therefore closest to God's original ideal of man. That's where the crackpot comment came from.

Pervitinist
Sunday, March 18th, 2007, 03:51 PM
Johann Blumenbach. He named the 5 main racial categories, and decided that Caucasians were the most beautiful and therefore closest to God's original ideal of man. That's where the crackpot comment came from.

Ah ok. Let's leave God out of it. But I don't think it's wrong to separate humans into racial categories. "Yellow", "Black" etc. are just labels, but as far as I know they have been shown to correspond to real differences in DNA structure. If you distinguish them further, you get the various subtypes/subraces etc. What's wrong with that?

Istigkeit
Sunday, March 18th, 2007, 03:54 PM
Ah ok. Let's leave God out of it. But I don't think it's wrong to separate humans into racial categories. "Yellow", "Black" etc. are just labels, but as far as I know they have been shown to correspond to real differences in DNA structure. If you distinguish them further, you get the various subtypes/subraces etc. What's wrong with that?

Nothing. My only problem was bringing God into it.

SineNomine
Sunday, March 18th, 2007, 05:58 PM
These people are all being used as cheap labor, immigration to W. Europe from everywhere and to the U.S. from Latin America is much like shipments of slaves. The banks and corporations and the politicians who serve them reap the benefits while the people of the nation and the immigrants pay the price.
Let's not paint all corporations with the same brush though, eh? ;) It is mostly the larger ones, and more specifically those that receive subsidies and that are intertwined with the state-banking system that are to blame in this regard. They benefit from government regulation because it stifles competition and allows them to grow massive (Airbus admitted it'd never be as large as it is without French subsidies). Small, medium size and many larger corporations lose out from all of this, and are unhappy with the fact that government dictates who they may hire or not. The problem is those large corporations that are guilty have many pressure groups on their side, plus the state itself.

Kith of woden
Sunday, March 18th, 2007, 06:30 PM
I think that the mass Immigration problems that are plaguing us at the moment are detrimental for the economies of all the countrys involved. Whether you be pole, slavic or pakistani, so I can see that argument as forwarded by some of the people who have contributed on this thread so far. But Racially its a totally different arguement. The Immigration that is taking place in the U.K. at the moment is unprecedented, and is threatening the very existence of our Race. People might think that Peoples observers original post is a far fetched idea. I do myself at the moment ,as most whites I know are "hooked" on the multi-cultural "dream" they are fed, both subliminaly and directly every waking hour. And as our people become more mixed and there are less of us ,the notion of a white revolution will certainly become just that a "pipe dream". But I understand People Obsevers frustration (without trying to appear patronising) The fact may be that there is a real chance of the Germanic people living today are among the last ( in evolutionary terms at least ) to inhabit this earth before being wiped out by inter racial breeding . Some may say this is evolution Indeed, but should we just lie down and accept it? I think not

hodekin
Monday, March 19th, 2007, 11:10 AM
Let's not paint all corporations with the same brush though, eh? ;) It is mostly the larger ones, and more specifically those that receive subsidies and that are intertwined with the state-banking system that are to blame in this regard.

Unfortunately this is not strictly true. Where I live in East Anglia, there are no end of small agricultural firms as well as the small to medium food and milk processing companies who via ‘Agencies’ employ 90% of their workforce from immigrant Eastern European labour.

The Agencies ‘employ’ the workforce (they actually set up recruitment centres in Poland and the Baltic states) then subcontract them to the companies concerned. This suits the these companies as they do not pay National Insurance, Holiday or Sick pay, they can dispose of these workers at a moments notice in slack periods and of course they are strictly non Union. The pay they give to the agencies for these workers equates to less than half they would have had to pay to an English full time worker! On top of this, these foreign workers are expected to work double or even treble shifts if required, if they don’t its instant sack which also means they are thrown out of the ‘Agency’ house/caravan they were boarded into! No English worker with a family and home can compete with that, and because these ‘Agencies’ refuse to employ local workers (they have a habit of standing up for themselves you see)! The local indigenous workforce is frozen out of these traditional jobs on their own doorsteps and is consigned to living on welfare. Thus the Governments slick retort that these foreign workers are doing the jobs the English refuse to do…Bull Shit!

Thanks to our Governments policy of ‘Open House’ to all and sundry, we are at last living in Maggie Thatcher’s dream state of starvation wages and 24 hour sweat shops!

I could say more, but this whole episode is too depressing. I’ll finish with just this though…if you think it’s bad with all the Poles and Baltics here just wait until the Romanians get moving, and then the Turks!

Enough said!

SineNomine
Monday, March 19th, 2007, 05:31 PM
Unfortunately this is not strictly true. Where I live in East Anglia, there are no end of small agricultural firms as well as the small to medium food and milk processing companies who via ‘Agencies’ employ 90% of their workforce from immigrant Eastern European labour.

None of which changes what I said. ;) Again, the state facilitates all the above.

hodekin
Monday, March 19th, 2007, 06:36 PM
Point taken and I have no wish to argue for the sake of it nor split hairs, but I said what I said because your posting ‘suggested’ that it was mainly the larger companies which were the beneficiaries of this imported labour scam.

The point of my reply was to inform readers that here in East Anglia which is largely agricultural, that medium and even small sized companies willingly participate and consequently benefit from this situation also.

SineNomine
Monday, March 19th, 2007, 06:46 PM
Point taken and I have no wish to argue for the sake of it nor split hairs, but I said what I said because your posting ‘suggested’ that it was mainly the larger companies which were the beneficiaries of this imported labour scam.

The point of my reply was to inform readers that here in East Anglia which is largely agricultural, that medium and even small sized companies willingly participate and consequently benefit from this situation also.
I misread your point - yes, it is certainly true that some of them do this. Just not to the extent that the larger ones can.

VilhelMina
Thursday, March 22nd, 2007, 10:34 PM

A question...or two.

In your America, do you think the white "revolution" is going well?

What is your definition of this revolution?

Siegfried
Thursday, March 22nd, 2007, 10:37 PM

Sounds fairly reasonable, actually. ;)

Peoples Observer
Saturday, August 15th, 2009, 10:27 PM
A question...or two.

In your America, do you think the white "revolution" is going well?

What is your definition of this revolution?

There is no "White Revolution" in America.

The Whites here are too brainwashed, have a lack of racial loyalty or even a basic pride, and most of all too timid to begin any major changes.

So I guess in the end all of the Whites of European ancestry will be overwhelmed by the Latinos, Blacks, Asians and non-White Caucasoids.

Sad but increasingly true prediction.:thumbdown

Segestan
Saturday, August 15th, 2009, 11:10 PM

Whites have never been unified on anything. They won't fight, as a race, in a common cause against other races. Just not realistic.
White survival will depend on local conditions and politics. As one former white nation sees it's neighbor regain it's former unity and that unity translated into economic well being for the citizens of that revived nation than a general white cause will seem in the best interest of whites. No way to just ignor the historical differences in white people. Whites will save themselves once it becomes obvious that the best way to do that is staying white.

Nachtengel
Saturday, August 15th, 2009, 11:25 PM
In all of our Germanic lands either we start caring about our present or we will have no future. My answer this discussion is simple :

GERMANIC REVOLUTION IS THE ONLY SOLUTION !
There. That is much better. :)

Peoples Observer
Wednesday, August 26th, 2009, 02:05 AM
Hmm someone has been spending too much time on SF I decree! :P :thumbdown

Looks like someone here has been watching The View and Dr. Phil too much !

AngloTeutonic
Wednesday, August 26th, 2009, 04:35 AM
Without wasting too many more words on the topic I'd like to close by declaring that two of the best empires the White Volk ever had were the Roman Empire under the early Caesars and the British Empire. Both of the entities were expansionist and counted on White cooperation in their administration and exploitation on subject non-White peoples. And In N-S Germany there were visionaries like Felix Steiner, Paul Hausser and Theodor Eicke who saw beyond there own nationality and welcomed other European volunteers into the Waffen-SS to fight for a United Europe against communism. We need a modern Waffen-SS mentality to bring the best qualities of all of our different yet unique European sub-groups together to fight off the non-White hordes as awell as the White traitors who are selling out our children's future and our very existense. After we win we can focus on strenghthening our own individual national identities in our own lands.

EITHER WE FIGHT TOGETHER OR WE WILL DIE SEPARATELY !

The Romans, British, and Germans were looking out for themselves at the end of the day. They used many other similar people (other white people) to advance their cause. But they were not white nationalists. They were Roman, British, and German nationalists.

The problem with what you are saying is a bigger problem than you think. It is very important to have a racial identity. But it is EQUALLY important to have an ethnic and cultural identity, because having an ethnic and cultural identity would ultimately mean having a racial identity by default. For example, a German nationalist would be a white racialist. A Lebanese nationalist would be an Arab racialist. IT IS NOT AND CANNOT BE ENOUGH TO JUST BE WHITE! I cannot stress this enough.

Early white nationalists (50s/60s) used the terms "white nationalism" and "white power" as a response to "black nationalists" and "black power". The problem with that is that the black people from America who were brought over were just a bunch of black people from Western Africa, who's specific tribal affiliations meant nothing to the White Americans who traded them into slavery. They were all assimilated into the black slave system, and forgot their African cultural practises. So they all became "black". Whites, on the other hand, came over as proper immigrants and kept their identies to a much greater extent, although they were largely assimilated into the "American" identity. And what was the American identity? It was an Anglo-Saxon (henceforth, a Germanic) identity. Normal White American, Brito-Germanic (Celto-Germanic) WASP (White Anglo Saxon Protestant) types are the original founders and builders of America, not Eastern or Southern European types. As a matter of fact, your beloved Germanic, Anglo-Saxon founding fathers would've had a fit if they knew about your plans to add filthy Italians, Polaks, and even Irish people into your definition of "white people", aka, racially acceptable people. They did not consider them white, nor did the racially-minded Americans consider them white in those days.

If there are not enough WASPS around, I would say befriend the next closest people (Meds and Slavs). But I'm sure that America is filled with your stereotypical American WASPs. Not like here in Canada, where unfortunately, there are so many Eastern and Southern European immigrants, that traditional Anglo-Canadian culture, and Anglo-Canadian people will die off. I was talking with my uncle about how England can trace its heritage to Germany, and America can trace its heritage back to England, which means that America and England are Germanic nations, and he agreed. I said, 'same with Canada, Australia, South Africa', and he said 'not really Canada anymore, they accepted so many non-Germanic people'. And if you came to the disgusting city of Toronto, you can barely see any Anglo people. All the Greeks, Russians, Italians etc.... all stick to their own groups, and although they are friendly, they want little to do with us WASPs. Honestly, some black people want to fit in with WASPs more than some of these "white people" you love so dearly.

As a person of British and German heritage, it really makes me sick to my stomach what my Anglo-Saxon people are doing to themselves, not only allowing hurricanes of non-white immigrants, but also happily mixing with Meds and/or Slavs and destroying their own culture. Remember this, the more homogenous a country is, the better.

Peoples Observer
Thursday, August 27th, 2009, 12:47 AM
As a matter of fact, your beloved Germanic, Anglo-Saxon founding fathers would've had a fit if they knew about your plans to add filthy Italians, Polaks, and even Irish people into your definition of "white people", aka, racially acceptable people. They did not consider them white, nor did the racially-minded Americans consider them white in those days.

If there are not enough WASPS around, I would say befriend the next closest people (Meds and Slavs). But I'm sure that America is filled with your stereotypical American WASPs. All the Greeks, Russians, Italians etc.... all stick to their own groups, and although they are friendly, they want little to do with us WASPs. Honestly, some black people want to fit in with WASPs more than some of these "white people" you love so dearly.

Well on the one hand you condemn the Italians, Poles and Irish as being "filthy". You say they are not White. If these people have White skin, White facial features and hair texture and are not mixed with any non-Europid blood than they ARE White.

Not as good as the Germanic Whites, but still White.

Then you go on to claim we should "befriend the next closest people (Meds & Slavs)" So if they are not White why should we Germanics befriend them ?

Maybe we can learn a lesson from these lesser Whites, in that they at least keep their language, culture and traditions intact.

If we Germanics had done that America would be speaking German and keeping a Germanic culture !

And that comment about Blacks wanting to be more WASP that the Meds & Slavs ? Most Blacks love their ghetto-Afro-gangster culture and won't be giving it up any time soon.

The Germanic people, culture and language come first naturally.
But in their absence, I'll take a "drunken Irishman", a "stupid Polak" or a "mafioso Italian" as my neighbor anyday to a Black, no matter how educated he is.

I don't know about you, but I'd rather Germanize acceptable Latins & Slavs than take in the most WASP-wanna-be Black !!!

AngloTeutonic
Thursday, August 27th, 2009, 06:47 AM
Well on the one hand you condemn the Italians, Poles and Irish as being "filthy". You say they are not White. If these people have White skin, White facial features and hair texture and are not mixed with any non-Europid blood than they ARE White.

I didn't mean to call them filthy in that post (and I don't believe they are filthy, as long as atleast 2 of the 3 live in their own lands, and not my country or any other Germanic lands). I was just pointing out that the founding fathers and other Americans/Canadians of the time probably considered them "filthy", as none of those groups were considered "white".

Poles, Italians, and anybody from Europe are considered "white", I agree with you (with a few exceptions because I have met some Bulgarians who look very "mud-like" and I couldv'e sworn one Macedonian guy was a Sutu from Africa :|). But the early racialist Americans only considered "Anglo-Germanic" people as "white". In America, the term "white" was used instead of "Anglo-Saxon", but only "Anglo-Saxons" were considered to be "white". In those days, the term Anglo-Saxon refered more to the English, and the Americans weren't too fond of the English, so they didn't want to use that term to describe themselves.

Not as good as the Germanic Whites, but still White.

Yes, I agree.

Then you go on to claim we should "befriend the next closest people (Meds & Slavs)" So if they are not White why should we Germanics befriend them ?

Germanics should definately stick with other Germanics. But if there are absolutely no other Germanics around, I would go with other non-Germanic Europids. I feel a close bond with my fellow Germanics, but I also feel a partial bond with non-Germanic Europids, as they are still from the same major racial category as us, and have a not too distant heritage connection with Germanics. They are definately better and closer to us than non-whites.

Maybe we can learn a lesson from these lesser Whites, in that they at least keep their language, culture and traditions intact.

Yes, the non-Germanic whites are definately doing a better job at keeping their cultures and ethnic pride etc. I especially admire the Russians, who seem to be the only whites left to own a pair, if you know what I mean. Germanics definately can learn lessons from Russians, who are fighting the coloured hordes back. They seem to be atoning for their sin of fighting the last true European nation-state, the NS German Reich, unlike the Anglo-Saxon people, who continue on with their BS as usual.

If we Germanics had done that America would be speaking German and keeping a Germanic culture !

Germanic people are very integratable by nature, which could be a very good thing, but it might also be the downfall of the Germanic race. America had a few difficulties assimilating the early German immigrants, only because there were so many of them. It was probably a good thing that Germans eventually assimilated, but if the Germans in America had held out a little longer, German would've been the second language in America! What a shame that it wasn't, and I say that not only because I'm part German (both my ancestors languages would have been dominant in todays hyper-power), but because American kids would have been able to speak a second language (the more languages you know, the better).

But when you force a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic, multi-racial culture upon Germanic people with decades of brainwashing, their willingness to assimilate would be very destructive in that scenario.

And that comment about Blacks wanting to be more WASP that the Meds & Slavs ? Most Blacks love their ghetto-Afro-gangster culture and won't be giving it up any time soon.

I don't know the situation in the States, but here in Toronto, black people seem to be very friendly with white people, even though they hold on to their Afro-ghetto culture. They probably get along with white people because there are so many south asian brown people. When enough of any type of brownies move into the city, blacks usually stop being racist against white people and don't harrass them as much, because they see how much brown people actually hate them, and they realize that white folks aren't as bad as they thought. I personally find blacks to be very friendly in Canada. I didn't say they wanted to be WASPs, they just get along well with whites better than some Meds or Slavs do.

The Germanic people, culture and language come first naturally.
But in their absence, I'll take a "drunken Irishman", a "stupid Polak" or a "mafioso Italian" as my neighbor anyday to a Black, no matter how educated he is.

I absolutely agree, a non-Germanic white is better than a non-white, that's for sure. I'm just pissed off at the death of Germanic culture, and Meds and Slavs are not helping to save it, they are helping to destroy it.

I don't know about you, but I'd rather Germanize acceptable Latins & Slavs than take in the most WASP-wanna-be Black !!!

Yes, but Germanization is only done when needed. Like when the original Anglo-Saxons came to Britain, no doubt they "Germanized" many of the Celts. Or the Old Prussians, who used to be Baltic. Then the Teutonic Knights conquered them, and many Saxons, Dutch and other Germanics went to Prussia and many of the original Prussian left. The Prussians that were left were Germanized and absorbed into the Germanic gene pool. The process of assimilating and Germanizing comes from Germanic people going to other countries, taking over, and eventually assimilating other (white) people, not having them come to our countries so we can assimilate them for no reason.

I realize that there will be minority groups in practically any country, especially in this day and age. And I'd rather have "minorities" be other non-Germanic whites, like Poles or Italians, than non-whites, provided that they live in their own neighborhoods, keep their populations at low numbers, and live among their own kind (which they would love).

Peoples Observer
Friday, August 28th, 2009, 03:49 PM
@ Anglo Teutonic :

We are in agreement with 90% of these ideas.

It is very angering and disappointing that the Germanic culture in Canada and the USA assimilated so easily with the liberal Anglo-Saxon/Scots/Celtic outlook. Nothing against the English and Scots, but they were never as strict as the Germans about racial purity.

By this I mean that the Anglo/Scots became more welcoming of Slavs, Meds, and Jews. At first they opposed them but in the end did not care about keeping out "alien" influences.

And this tolerance led to further destruction with the acceptance of Black rights and the current wave of legal and illegal Hispanics swarming the USA.

In my heart I believe that if the Germans had settled North America, we would have a Germanic super-state in America and Canada today

Just think of it. the Germanic USA with zero tolerance for any immigrants except Germans, Dutch, Flemings, Swedes, Danes, Norwegians !!!

And in individual cases, racially acceptable Latins, Slavs and Celts who could be Germanized if they were racially acceptable and open to German culture and language.

America and Canada would not be the cesspools of miscegenation that they are today.

But I'm afraid that ship has already sailed.