PDA

View Full Version : Any Fans of Viktor Schauberger?

Parzifal_
Tuesday, February 17th, 2004, 11:03 PM
Anyone beside me a fan of Viktor Schauberger? Check out this site on the works of this brilliant individual. http://www.frank.germano.com/viktorschauberger.htm

Dr. Solar Wolff
Wednesday, March 17th, 2004, 07:41 AM
Unfortunately, our postings on this matter were lost when Skadi switched servers and then switched back. This is bad.

Dr. Solar Wolff
Tuesday, April 20th, 2004, 05:40 AM
Doesn't anyone here have anything to say about Viktor Schauberger? This was one of the greatest natural scientists ever, and an Austrian. It seems to me he would be more familiar to Skadi members. He work on the vortex and implosion theory is the basis for so many aspects of esoteric science that we could go on in several directions.

Parzifal_
Tuesday, April 20th, 2004, 08:18 AM
Doesn't anyone here have anything to say about Viktor Schauberger? This was one of the greatest natural scientists ever, and an Austrian. It seems to me he would be more familiar to Skadi members. He work on the vortex and implosion theory is the basis for so many aspects of esoteric science that we could go on in several directions.
Other than you and I doc, it seems nobody here even heard of him and yes his research and theories go way beyond simply "water". Lets give up on Skadi discovering his genius.

Dr. Solar Wolff
Thursday, April 22nd, 2004, 02:32 AM
It is true. Skadi is supposed to be about Eruopean survival, which includes culture, yet this very important aspect of life, science, new science, and our future seems to have gone unnoticed by the very people who should be noticing.

Rollon
Saturday, January 15th, 2005, 08:54 PM
[QUOTE/]It is true. Skadi is supposed to be about Eruopean survival, which includes culture, yet this very important aspect of life, science, new science, and our future seems to have gone unnoticed by the very people who should be noticing.[QUOTE\]

Never desperate, guys.

I don't know much about Schauberger, except that he would have designed 'UFOs', thanks to some 'implosion gear'. I read that in 'UFOS : Nazi Secret Weapons ?' by Christof Friedrich.

I asked a relative who's an engineer what he knew about 'implosion gears'... Unfortunately this question confirmed him in his opinion that I am a lunatic. because he thought this had to be some sort of sci-fi.

I will go through the link, but you'd be welcome to present the topic to me, like in an introduction or something.

Dr. Solar Wolff
Tuesday, January 18th, 2005, 08:02 AM
Rollon, ask your friend, the engineer, what a Black Hole is and how it works. Then, let him try to tell you implosion is a fantasy.

Rollon
Wednesday, January 19th, 2005, 05:02 PM
Rollon, ask your friend, the engineer, what a Black Hole is and how it works. Then, let him try to tell you implosion is a fantasy.
Ha Ha :D :D :D

Yeah. They believe they have the proof that black holes exist though, that they have located some. Are they just fancying their fantasies, or what ?

Question : does an "implosion engine" exist, or is it just a concept ?

Dr. Solar Wolff
Thursday, January 20th, 2005, 04:05 AM
Implosion engines: Nature: hurricanes, tornados, black holes, even the solar system is an implosion engine but you have to think about it.

Implosion engines: Man-made: Schauberger invented several of these and gave each a funny name. One engine generated electricity using only air--the vortex spun a generator. One produced heat- a room heater. One produced cold- as in an air conditioner. One, similar to the generator, looking like a flying saucer,generated lift using aerodynamic and non-aerodynamic means. In 1940, it broke its constraints (four bolts) and flew through the roof of the Kertl Works in Austria. This was an unauthorized demonstration and Schauberger was not present. Later, Schauberger calculated the lifting energy to do this and found that the little machine, about a meter wide, had generated a force of 20 tons.

Durng the war years Schauberger worked as a researcher on two projects. One generated electrical potential from water. The other was the saucer project. At the end of the war he was ready with another, presumably better, model but the war ended before it could be tested and the model fell into US hands. We have good pictures of it. It now still exists in Maryland and I have the name and address of its owner but he rebuffs all attempts at contact.

Rollon
Tuesday, January 25th, 2005, 10:31 PM
Oh OK I thought you were saying like : 'Black holes don't exist. Astronomers need them because of the Big Bang theory, derived from Einstein's relativity. They don't care that well-known astronomers, like Hoyle and Prigogine, have already come with alternative models to the Big Bang. They want to stick to the Big Bang, notwithstanding the singularities of the model, like infinite heat at some point in time (to believe this can occur in the physical world, you've really got to be a strong believer). They need black holes for what is currently observed fits in with the total amount of matter predicted by the Big Bang theory. So they are looking for black holes and other wormholes, where time is distorted, and so on...' Something like that.

Anyway Schauberger's devices look interesting.

Dr. Solar Wolff
Monday, February 28th, 2005, 07:11 AM
Rollon,

Schauberger's vortex is an implosion device. So is the Schappeller device. So is a tornado and a hurricane. So is the earth part of one considering the poles and their effect of being a part of an observable magnetic vortex. Actually, this vortex of the earth extends beyond magnetism, but that is another story. Another easily seen vortex is our solar system. The largest is our galaxy and its back hole (Black Sun) center.

You are interested in the Schauberger saucer models. Please note Parsival's avatar at the beginning of this thread. It is a representation of the actual vortex disc Schauberger used. This is a little hard to accept all at once but this particular vortex is flat with the air coming down from the top into the center of the disc and being spun laterally while going up an down in a wave form according to the Golden Section. It exits at the perifery and then expands following rules of centrifual force. Schauberger used a small electric motor, he called it a trout motor after the fish, to spin the saucer model to 20,000 rpms. At this speed auto-rotation took place and the motor was shut off. I have used the word "air" here but air is really only the visible trace of the energy involved. This energy was a little mystery even to Schauberger and he went on and on trying to explain it in uncharacteristicly conventional terms. In fact, this, just like every other machine, can be explained at its lowest terms as aether energy. Energy came into the machine and was set in motion by the vortex machine. A vortex is unique in that it can set more aether into motion than the amount of energy it takes to build the vortex. It is like an egg beater or electric mixer. That mixer can set a whole bowl full of cake batter into a vortex with very little input. Likewise, an energetic vortex, such as the poles of a magnet, can set a great deal of aether into motion which then can be converted into other forms of energy. As the English engineer Cyril Davson, a student of Schappeller, said, our physics is only a secondary physics. The primary physics is aether physics. With an understanding of this primary physics, you understand why Einstein's attempts at a Unified Field Theory were a total failure and with this understanding, you understand how a real unified field theory works.

Rollon
Thursday, March 3rd, 2005, 06:13 PM
Thank you. I have read more about Vortex and Implosion since then, and I understand better what you are talking about (at least I try ;) ).

I remain intrigued by the Black Sun, which would be a black hole at the center of the universe. Did some physicists in the Reich document its existence, and that of black holes by the same token, before anyone else in the Western scientific world was even aware of the fact that such cosmic entities could exist ? I would be grateful if you could provide some evidence for that.

Dr. Solar Wolff
Friday, March 4th, 2005, 04:54 AM
Ratthofer drones on an on about the Black Sun in his books. It is mentioned by Jan van Helsing who is a friend of Ratthofers. A few scientists from Reich times discuss aether energy and one coined the phrase "zero point energy" after the war in 1957. The only surviving evidence coming from Reich times is the evidence from Wewelsberg. Wilhelm Landig discusses this in his three "novels" and he was in the SS but these were written after the war.

Rollon
Monday, March 7th, 2005, 07:35 PM
Ratthofer drones on an on about the Black Sun in his books. I don't know much about Ratthofer. Was he active during the Reich years ?

A few scientists from Reich times discuss aether energy and one coined the phrase "zero point energy" after the war in 1957."Zero point energy" clearly is a major topic, inasmuch as it could provide humanity with unlimited free energy. My guess is that major companies and Jewish finance prevent its use for their narrow interest, and therefore we keep on using fossil fuels and other polluting sources of energy. I know that a Motionless Electromagnetic Generator, able to give a steady flow of 25 kilowatts forever without the input of any fuel whatsoever, was patented in the US in March 2002 : not much heard about it since then !

Could you give the name of the man who coined the phrase "zero point energy", please ?

The only surviving evidence coming from Reich times is the evidence from Wewelsberg. Wilhelm Landig discusses this in his three "novels" and he was in the SS but these were written after the war.What does Landing discuss in his novels ? Do you mean black holes ?

Dr. Solar Wolff
Monday, March 7th, 2005, 11:54 PM
The easiest way to become familiar with Ratthofer and Ettl is through one of their video movies: 1. UFOs Schlaegt Das Dritte Reich Zurueck? 2. UFOs Geheimnis des dritten Reiches or, English version, UFOs Secrets of the 3rd Reich.

Ratthofer is a modern person probably in his 40s.

The guy who coined the phrase "zero point energy" was Dr. Ronald Richter in his Paperclip, German scientists file which is at the US National Archives, ordering details if interested.

Landig discusses the Black Sun, the black round, swastikas, and all aspects of the occult, or better, the esoteric Reich. Landig is a lot of reading and a lot of work but for those who live and breath this stuff, his is a primary source of information about what really happened and what people in Nazi Germany were really thinking at the time.