PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Romper Stomper

Obergrenadier
Sunday, September 29th, 2002, 10:59 PM
anyone seen this film? if so would you say that accurately portrays Aussie Skins?

einsatzkommando
Monday, September 30th, 2002, 04:12 AM
I have seen it. It appears to be based on the skinhead scene in Melbourne in the mid 1980's.

I am not sure if it is accruate of today's skinheads I guess you would have to ask them. I can tell you that the scene in the mid 1980's was a whole lot better and a whole lot worse than portrayed in the film.

Ederico
Monday, September 30th, 2002, 06:20 PM
I've seen the film, but I know nothing about the Skinhead scene in Australia or anywhere else.

Seppl
Tuesday, October 1st, 2002, 07:32 AM
Romper Stomper is typical Jewish propaganda to show what a Nazi or Racial Nationalist is supposed to act like. It's a dangerous film, as it gives Youth who are Racially aware the wrong direction to go!
It's other purpose of course is to cast a negative stereotype of Skinheads in general, who are real Political Soldiers. It's good to view to educate oneself and those who are racially aware what not to do i.e. committ senseless violence, instead of directing oneself to propagandisement of the unaware and doing more underground political activity so you will not be identified by the Enemy!!
Knowledge is Power!!:viking

MadMax88
Sunday, October 6th, 2002, 12:54 PM
We've come to wreck everything, and ruin your life. God sent us.

A lot of people hate this movie but I like it. Cheers!

Scáthach
Thursday, July 24th, 2003, 01:45 AM
i liked it too. skins and wn's are portrayed far better than in films like higher learning where the white guys are psychos and the black guys who are in the black panthers are admirable..
the fight scenes were excellent and russell crowe and davey were gorgeous ;)
its probably as well as skins will ever be portrayed by the media anyway AND the police shot the young skinhead boy in it :(

Prince Eugen
Tuesday, August 5th, 2003, 08:22 PM
I like the film and the music is great too.

Scáthach
Wednesday, August 6th, 2003, 02:33 AM
hey, time for my stupid question, who were the band(s) on it? they were good! :D

aryan_lass
Tuesday, September 2nd, 2003, 12:32 AM
I found the movie quite amusing actually. The Skins were portrayed as nothing more than mindless thugs – far beyond the truth! Typical mainstream bullshit! Admittedly, the fight scenes were class. Though the end of the movie was terrible – 2 Brothers fighting to the death over a whore! It was reminiscent of an episode of “Jerry Springer”. Russell Crowe’s character “Hando” was by far the best portrayed in the movie. Albeit a bit of a psycho, Hando was described as educated, fearless, honourable & as a warrior. His character maintained NS beliefs to the very end. Whereas, “Davey” was portrayed as a weak character. He sold out his closest brothers & beliefs for some tart who was nothing more than a pass-around! That’s not how skins operate. The movie is entertaining, but the personification is nothing like what true Skins are! - Aryan_Lass

Nordhammer
Tuesday, September 2nd, 2003, 07:29 AM
I thought it was a low quality, low budget film.

The only time those skins fought was when they had superior numbers and ganged up on a small Asian, wow.

I liked the American History X much better in that regard, with Norton being much more fearless and confident and taking on many Negroes by himself. Ed Norton portrayed a strong, vengeful white male who took no prisoners. The white guys in Romper Stomper were just cowardly punks.

Of course it's all going to be propaganda to some degree, we know who's in control, and this won't be changing anytime soon.

Nordraserei
Monday, January 10th, 2005, 04:10 PM
hey, time for my stupid question, who were the band(s) on it? they were good! :D
Those songs were done by the director's friend's band who was non-racist. They were done purely for the purpose of Romper Stomper. I can find you the .mp3s if you wish. Just tell me which ones.