PDA

View Full Version : How Serious Is Your Immigration Situation and What Is the General Attitude Towards Immigrants in Your Country?

Northern Paladin
Saturday, January 8th, 2005, 06:50 AM
It is clear that Non-White Immigrants are becoming increasingly problematic especially in Nordic countries. Whites are facing Minority status in their own lands. The problem is especially acute in the UK and USA. My question is how many non-whites infest your country? I ask this question in order to gain a greater awareness on just how imminent the threat of non-white immigration is.

Stig NHF
Saturday, January 8th, 2005, 11:13 AM
Around 15-16 percent this year, and always on the increase. Oslo has passed the "50 % of youth under 18 are of non-european origin" last year I think.

Loki
Saturday, January 8th, 2005, 11:52 AM
Around 15-16 percent this year, and always on the increase.
What??? This is unbelievable! Are these accurate figures?

Oslo has passed the "50 % of youth under 18 are of non-european origin" last year I think.
Strange, when I was in Oslo two years ago I did not see that many non-whites... maybe they are concentrated in certain suburbs?

Glory
Saturday, January 8th, 2005, 02:17 PM
Atleast 1/3 of the population is non white. My last city I lived in was pretty white when I was a kid but now taken over by blacks as I got older. Of course crime was on a massive rise, schools were unsafe, my mom didn't want to go there without a guy from the family, and we had to move because of them.

Alfred Jodl
Saturday, January 8th, 2005, 02:53 PM
9,5 % are non Germans in Germany.
Nut including the invaders which have a "german" passport
So my guess is about 15-20 % of the "german" citizens are no real Germans

There are about 82 500 000 people in Germany

Dr. Brandt
Saturday, January 8th, 2005, 03:23 PM
9,5 % are non Germans in Germany.
Nut including the invaders which have a "german" passport
So my guess is about 15-20 % of the "german" citizens are no real Germans

There are about 82 500 000 people in Germany

Don't forget to add the occupation-troop scum. They are also Aliens!

Stig NHF
Saturday, January 8th, 2005, 04:18 PM
Thats accurate figures yes, Loki. We officially passed 13 % last year, so I can guarantee you that 14-15-16 % of the population is not exactly "out there".

Hehe, well , you have to remember that we don't have a lot of people in Norway, so every person is a big part of the nation. To me Oslo is a hellhole with barely a native in sight, but to the English etc , its probably "a very white city compared to London" etc....so I guess everything is relative.

Loki
Saturday, January 8th, 2005, 04:25 PM
Thats accurate figures yes, Loki. We officially passed 13 % last year, so I can guarantee you that 14-15-16 % of the population is not exactly "out there".

Hehe, well , you have to remember that we don't have a lot of people in Norway, so every person is a big part of the nation. To me Oslo is a hellhole with barely a native in sight, but to the English etc , its probably "a very white city compared to London" etc....so I guess everything is relative.
Isn't that 13% "Non-Norwegians"? In such a case, the largest group will be Swedish immigrants.

FadeTheButcher
Saturday, January 8th, 2005, 04:36 PM
Hmm. I suppose it depends upon how you would define your country. If you consider the U.S. to be a classical nation-state, then a little over a quarter of the population is nonwhite. However, if you consider the U.S. to be a global empire, then it looks quite different. It would be more like the Roman Empire or the British Empire which ruled over millions of nonwhites. Seen from this perspective, the U.S. would include Canada, all of Latin America except Cuba, Australia and New Zealand, South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, almost all of Europe except Russia, Turkey, Israel, and most of the Middle East.

Northern Paladin
Saturday, January 8th, 2005, 04:50 PM
Around 15-16 percent this year, and always on the increase. Oslo has passed the "50 % of youth under 18 are of non-european origin" last year I think.

Is this 15% non-white or simply just immigrants?

Stig NHF
Saturday, January 8th, 2005, 06:28 PM
Hmm.....Well, you can look at your own nations, of course a lot of the immigrants come from the closest nations etc. On the other hand we get a lot of "Swedes" with Swedish names etc, but they are just half-breeds. Mulattos, half-arabs, bosnians and all kinds of such people. And I'm not some kind of fool that think every Norwegian is a good man, so I might as well count them with these non-IE people, which leaves us well above 15 %, but to keep it low I'll just say 15 %.

Herjulfr
Sunday, January 9th, 2005, 01:19 AM
In my own country (Québec), i don't know for sure. Most of the non whites live in Montréal and its region, even if the governament tries to spread them all over the countryside, but its not working too well. Last year, in my region, there were between 300 to 500 muslims for over 200 000 inhabitants, if we don't count the university students.

In France, 20% of the adult population is non white (if not more), while its the case for something like 25% of the 5-25 years old... And more than 30% of the births would be african. These are 4 years old statistics.

USS Dixiecrat
Sunday, January 9th, 2005, 01:32 AM
Since everybody knows what a hellhole the USA is, I would rather just tell you about the area surrounding me. From THIS (http://www.city-data.com/city/Ephrata-Pennsylvania.html) site, you can see my "in a white majority, ha ha" taunt is well founded.

EDIT: Oh and HERE (http://www.city-data.com/county/Lancaster_County-PA.html) is the stats for the county I live in.

Triglav
Sunday, January 9th, 2005, 01:53 AM
2-3% non-white, 20-25% non-Slovene.

Northern Paladin
Sunday, January 9th, 2005, 01:55 AM
Since everybody knows what a hellhole the USA is, I would rather just tell you about the area surrounding me. From THIS (http://www.city-data.com/city/Ephrata-Pennsylvania.html) site, you can see my "in a white majority, ha ha" taunt is well founded.

EDIT: Oh and HERE (http://www.city-data.com/county/Lancaster_County-PA.html) is the stats for the county I live in.

Yeah count yourself lucky to live in a 98% white area. Non-Whites tend to congregate in big cities. Most Major cities are at least half Non-White.

Northern Paladin
Sunday, January 9th, 2005, 01:57 AM
In my own country (Québec), i don't know for sure. Most of the non whites live in Montréal and its region, even if the governament tries to spread them all over the countryside, but its not working too well. Last year, in my region, there were between 300 to 500 muslims for over 200 000 inhabitants, if we don't count the university students.

In France, 20% of the adult population is non white (if not more), while its the case for something like 25% of the 5-25 years old... And more than 30% of the births would be african. These are 4 years old statistics.

That's really a shame all those mudslims infesting France. Unfortunately if action isn't taken soon the muds will outbreed us within a few generations and hold claim to our lands.

USS Dixiecrat
Sunday, January 9th, 2005, 01:59 AM
Yeah count yourself lucky to live in a 98% white area. Non-Whites tend to congregate in big cities. Most Major cities are at least half Non-White.

Yup, Lancaster city is only about half white, and I refer to it as "little Puerto Rico." Non-whites stay out of the country, you're expected to do a hard days work out here :biggrin:

Glory
Sunday, January 9th, 2005, 03:03 AM
Heres a graph of where I use to live.
http://www.censusscope.org/us/s24/c33/chart_race_graph_1.gif

Loki
Sunday, January 9th, 2005, 09:34 AM
Two out of Three newborn "babies" in Sweden are non-whites.
(do the math)

I don't want to believe this, but it may be true. What is the source of this statistic?

Stig NHF
Sunday, January 9th, 2005, 12:17 PM
As far as I know it has become even worse there, so that every third kid born in Sweden on an average day is coloured. Its from the official statistic of Sweden, but I don't know if they still keep the site up.

Väring
Sunday, January 9th, 2005, 12:19 PM
I don't want to believe this, but it may be true. What is the source of this statistic?

I definitely think it is true. Apparently only 30 % of all children born in Sweden are fully Swedish. It is very sad and very scary.

NSFreja
Sunday, January 9th, 2005, 12:30 PM
Two out of Three newborn "babies" in Sweden are non-whites.
(do the math)I also like to see where you found that information so please, give me that source, i like to check it my self before i belive it.

Statistiscs from www.integrationsverket.se (http://www.integrationsverket.se/) and their database:

People born outside Sweden, have lived in Sweden between 0-4 years: 202 020
People born outside Sweden, have lived in Sweden for 5 years and more: 876 055
People born in Sweden with both parents born outside the country: 315 132
People born in Sweden with at least one parent born in the country: 7 582 463
Swedens population is now little over 9 million.

/M

NSFreja
Sunday, January 9th, 2005, 01:00 PM
More statistics about swedish Population statistics, i hope this link works now:

http://www.ssd.scb.se/databaser/makro/produkt.asp?produktid=be0101&lang=2

/M

Loki
Sunday, January 9th, 2005, 01:15 PM
I definitely think it is true. Apparently only 30 % of all children born in Sweden are fully Swedish. It is very sad and very scary.I am very saddened by all of this. My personal view is that Sweden belongs only to those people with four ethnic Swedish grandparents!! But how many are those... ? A real tragedy. :frown:

If we don't take urgent steps to ensure the isolation and survival of the real, pure Swedes, then within a few decades we will only read about Swedes in history books - they are about to go extinct.

Stig NHF
Sunday, January 9th, 2005, 01:31 PM
Naja, there will be no need for "history books" anymore, Islam has only need for one book , the Koran. There is this little nice fact to show how "advanced" and "cultural" the nationstate of Islam is, the collective annual output of books in the entire world of Islam is LESS than what the nation of Greece puts out every year. :rotfl:

Loki
Sunday, January 9th, 2005, 01:56 PM
I am very saddened by all of this. My personal view is that Sweden belongs only to those people with four ethnic Swedish grandparents!! But how many are those... ? A real tragedy. :frown:

If we don't take urgent steps to ensure the isolation and survival of the real, pure Swedes, then within a few decades we will only read about Swedes in history books - they are about to go extinct.I think current Swedish citizenship should be divided into the following categories:

Class I: Individuals with four ethnic Swedish grandparents.
Class II: Individuals with four Germanic Scandinavian grandparents (Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese).
Class III: Individuals with four Germanic, Scottish, Irish or Finnish grandparents (all Scandinavian, plus German, Dutch, English, Scottish, Irish, Finnish, etc).
Class IV: Individuals with four European grandparents (all Germanic, southern European and Slavic, etc).
Class V: Individuals with any number of non-European or mixed-race grandparents.

In my opinion, Class I citizens should receive additional state benefit, and financial incentives to have more children.

Class V citizens should be placed under a new programme of resettlement to where they originate from, and of course this will be state-sponsored with generous financial incentives in order to get them to leave the country as soon as possible. They will be strictly prohibited from engaging in any sexual activity with higher class citizens.

Of course I propose this for countries like Norway and Denmark too... without such a caste system, Scandinavia as we know it will be lost forever pretty soon.

NSFreja
Sunday, January 9th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Svensk fientlig statestik skall du inte lita på, de kan rakt av ljuga ofta med någon sorts andra hands logik.Jag anser inte att det där är svenskfientlig statistik...kanske du skulle kika lite på SCBs sida och kolla upp lite statistik där.
Statistik KAN vara missvisande om man inte är van att hantera den...Jag litar dock på SCBs siffror tills vidare då jag inte får göra någon undersökning i frågan själv.

I SCBs databas kan du även hitta utomeuropeisk invandring till Sverige osv.

Jag använder mig inte av bara en källa när jag avläser statistik, utan flera...och det kan vara ett tips till dig att göra det samma.

Och för din kännedom, så besöker även jag NDs sida samt har kontakt med människor i ledande position i ND, så jag vet mycket väl vad de skriver och talar om...

/M

NSFreja
Sunday, January 9th, 2005, 04:50 PM
Hur stor del av "barnen" är Svenskar då enligt din statistik?

Edit; Det är jävligt lätt att lura sig, vilket färre skulle göra om de var lite ödmjuka, du kan förståss titta på Tv också eller?Min statistik? Jag får inte utföra en statistisk uträkning och det vet du mycket väl att man inte får göra som enskild person i Sverige...

Och vad jag kan eller inte kan göra, det har du inget med att göra.

Ja, det är lätt att lura både sig själv och andra...och vad har ödmjukhet med detta att göra?
Blir statistiken bättre om man är ödmjuk eller...

Vad du än gör, provocera mig inte med små antydningar om det ena eller andra...

Det var jag och ingen annan som fick översätta ditt mail när du blev bannad förra gången och jag fick även en förfrågan om jag tyckte bannen skulle tas bort...vilket jag var positiv till....men jag kommer inte att vara lika postiv om du börjar provocera mig genom små gliringar som ovan...

/M

NSFreja
Sunday, January 9th, 2005, 05:02 PM
I don't knew what you want to show with these figures?

Of course if you count the history in, born Swedes accounts for more than 1/3... :scratch:Maybe you should check the other link i posted, maybe you understand all those numbers better...

/M

Väring
Thursday, January 13th, 2005, 10:01 AM
I think current Swedish citizenship should be divided into the following categories:

Class I: Individuals with four ethnic Swedish grandparents.
Class II: Individuals with four Germanic Scandinavian grandparents (Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Icelandic, Faroese).
Class III: Individuals with four Germanic, Scottish, Irish or Finnish grandparents (all Scandinavian, plus German, Dutch, English, Scottish, Irish, Finnish, etc).
Class IV: Individuals with four European grandparents (all Germanic, southern European and Slavic, etc).
Class V: Individuals with any number of non-European or mixed-race grandparents.

In my opinion, Class I citizens should receive additional state benefit, and financial incentives to have more children.

Class V citizens should be placed under a new programme of resettlement to where they originate from, and of course this will be state-sponsored with generous financial incentives in order to get them to leave the country as soon as possible. They will be strictly prohibited from engaging in any sexual activity with higher class citizens.

Of course I propose this for countries like Norway and Denmark too... without such a caste system, Scandinavia as we know it will be lost forever pretty soon.

I agree with this. My ideas are that non assimilable citizens should have their citizenship withdrawn and that migrants of the same sort should not be granted citizenship. Otherwisre i have nothing against migrants that are of related stock.

Väring
Friday, January 14th, 2005, 06:36 PM
The time is runing out, our only hope is that the system brakes down, perhaps when the energy problem knocks the door in...

Things will come to a head in ten years or so but i believe it will be triggered by financial shortcomings. Our economy will just not hold 1 000 000 retired people and an equal number of unemployed.

Stig NHF
Sunday, January 16th, 2005, 08:38 AM
Even though it seems very dark and grim indeed, there IS still a lot of hope. We have the whole "peak oil" thing, just search for it on google or whatever, and there is the economy with old people and unemployed, our economies just can't hold such a rotten state up. But what we all need to do is to work out, to read and to practice skills which will be needed but which I can't speak of here. This is serious guys and girls, so get active in an organization today and start working on these things. Of course in addition one must constantly work towards converting lemmings into good people.

Northern Paladin
Sunday, January 16th, 2005, 08:06 PM
Even though it seems very dark and grim indeed, there IS still a lot of hope. We have the whole "peak oil" thing, just search for it on google or whatever, and there is the economy with old people and unemployed, our economies just can't hold such a rotten state up. But what we all need to do is to work out, to read and to practice skills which will be needed but which I can't speak of here. This is serious guys and girls, so get active in an organization today and start working on these things. Of course in addition one must constantly work towards converting lemmings into good people.

Wouldn't an increase in Retirees just increase the demand for labor and therefore immigrants?

Stig NHF
Monday, January 17th, 2005, 09:29 AM
Yes? And thereby speed the downfall of our "civilization".

Väring
Monday, January 17th, 2005, 04:57 PM
Wouldn't an increase in Retirees just increase the demand for labor and therefore immigrants?

That should depend on the labour situation. In Sweden, for example, there are no jobs. Therefore it will be a tremendous strain on the welfare system when the 1940's generation retire. Lots and lots of money going out but nothing coming in.

Stig NHF
Monday, January 17th, 2005, 08:20 PM
Its the same all over the IE world, and it will greatly aid people like us.

Northern Paladin
Monday, January 17th, 2005, 08:28 PM
That should depend on the labour situation. In Sweden, for example, there are no jobs. Therefore it will be a tremendous strain on the welfare system when the 1940's generation retire. Lots and lots of money going out but nothing coming in.

Why is that? If people are retiring one would assume there would be job openings. :scratch:

Stig NHF
Tuesday, January 18th, 2005, 09:11 AM
Well yes, but immigrants cost much more money than they bring, so its an impossible situation for the goverments. The state cannot carry the burden of both millions of immigrants and millions of old white people, it will collapse. We have already seen the signs of it in France and Germany, the German minister of employment(?) said that unless they cut down on unemploymentwages, the German state would collapse. This was last year, its already started, but what we need to do is be ready for the big crash.

Siegfried
Tuesday, January 18th, 2005, 10:08 AM
Ethnic Dutch had already withered to 83% of the population in 1998. Of the remaining 17%, 9% was classified as 'non-Western'; that includes virtually anything from Serb to Zulu. The most problematic immigrants are the Moroccans and the Antillians.

Lundi
Tuesday, January 18th, 2005, 12:23 PM
Well Iceland being one of Europe’s most Homogeneous country we are about 99.4% White and 6% of our population is of foreign origin, we started letting immigrants into Iceland in the 80’s (most of whom are Eastern European though) but thank god it seems we have taken minor notice to Sweden’s problem and have in the last 2 years made slight changes to our immigration policies, making it harder for an Icelander who marries a non Icelander to give his/her spouse an Icelandic citizenship.

Väring
Tuesday, January 18th, 2005, 05:15 PM
Why is that? If people are retiring one would assume there would be job openings. :scratch:

Many people born in the 1940's work with public administration in Sweden - jobs that are in the hands of the state which does not generate capital. The tendency is therefore that the state rather withdraw those services than employ someone new because it is less expensive.

And then there's the outsourcing, reduction and sometimes bankruptcy of companies that do generate capital. One also has to be aware of that the number of unemployed is increased every year with immigrants and high school and university graduates that cannot find a job. It is doubtful if the number of unemployed will be less than today in ten years time, more likely is that it will be much higher.

Loki
Tuesday, January 18th, 2005, 07:47 PM
The most problematic immigrants are the Moroccans and the Antillians.
It is a good thing that non-White immigrants are problematic. :) Why? Because then they have less of a chance to integrate well with the local community, intermarry with us and pollute our gene pool - and a greater chance to get deported!

Siegfried
Tuesday, January 18th, 2005, 07:55 PM
It is a good thing that non-White immigrants are problematic. :) Why? Because then they have less of a chance to integrate well with the local community, intermarry with us and pollute our gene pool - and a greater chance to get deported!

Indeed. I don't want them integrated, but repatriated.

Triglav
Tuesday, January 18th, 2005, 09:36 PM
Amen to that.

Northern Paladin
Monday, February 21st, 2005, 02:59 AM
Here in America at least where I live I'd say the attitude to immigration is one of acceptance and tolerance. There is indeed certain areas of the country where people despise the idea of immigration. But what they never say is it's an issue of Race. It's simply become socially unacceptable.

Just a few weeks ago I read the newspaper and in it was a story about how White families in a New England neighborhood wanted Hispanic migrants to get out of their town. I believe the main reason the general mass tolerates Immigration is because immigration doesn't effect the rich and powerful. Neighborhood are very segrated here despite the fact segregation ended some 50 years ago.

Where I live all the immigrants tend to congregate in the city center. Which is about 60% non-white. Most Whites dwell in the suburbs. I can gurantee that if the immigrants moved to these rich white suburbs there would be an out cry immediately right now Americans are only tolerant of immigration because for most middle class Americans they can avoid it.

anonymaus
Monday, February 21st, 2005, 05:47 AM
Being a "multicultural mosaic" we tend to be civil, and at some points tolerant. aside from the very poor areas and communities where immigration is high most people stick to their own. It is the mostly poor, mostly uneducated, who suffer the most from the policies of tolerance in this country.

The simple fact is, the liberals allow mass immigration, then base their policies to please the immigrants so they can get re-elected. More immigrants = more votes for them.

There are very few immigrants in positions of power, or of ownership, (non-whites that is) still.. so it is not yet a case of 'immigrants running the INS'. The greatest and most disproportionate ownership and management and positions of power/lobby belongs to the jews.

Sadly, little has changed in a thousand year and it is now OUR proletariat which is victimized by OUR people. I would have much less of a problem with this if it were being done towards an end i agreed with, naturally ;)

Stig NHF
Monday, February 21st, 2005, 01:28 PM
Vastly negative, but as you say, the "hidden hand" of PC keeps most of it hidden. And also a lot of it is based on pure bullshit, like "christian culture", "capitalist culture" etc etc. They actually fear loosing the systems that made the immigrants come here, kind of ironic.

Rehnskiöld
Monday, February 21st, 2005, 03:56 PM
The attitude towards "them" are very forgiving,unknowing of their crimes and generally positive to them...

Son of a gun
Monday, February 21st, 2005, 09:46 PM
I haven't seen a single mud beaten this far, therefore attitude is too positive

beowulf wodenson
Tuesday, February 22nd, 2005, 06:55 AM
Americans are indeed far too tolerant of invaders. :costumed- :viking4: No place is immune not even rural ky as I just found out a few minutes ago. I live in the country, my closest neighbor a field away. It was just after midnight when I heard a knock on my door which is very strange for anytime of night but especially after midnight. I look out the window and lo and behold it's a couple of damn shitskin wetbacks on MY doorstep. My first thought is mine and my wife's safety so i went and grabbed my little .22 pistol not much, but better 'n nothing. The latrino can barely speak english, asks me where a town that's nearly 3 hours drive away is, and then asks me if he and his little buddy can sleep in MY driveway in their minivan! I was already verry irritated at the tresspassing and sight of two likely illegal foreigners at my house, but that last really got me. I told them to get lost, that I was calling the sheriff and with that they took off real quick, which leads me to believe they were either illegals or up to no good. I tried to get their plate # but they took off too fast, I called the sheriff and state cops with the best description I could give them, which they probably won't do a damn thing about.
The whole thing would be suspicious if it were a white man stopping at my door like that in the middle of the night, but two wetbacks? That takes the cake. No place is safe from foreign encroachment, not even the ky. countryside,my own doorstep . :annoysigr :costumed- :annoysigr

Rehnskiöld
Tuesday, February 22nd, 2005, 01:01 PM
You take good care Beowulf.Indeed no dark-skinned "man" goes out on the countryside without some very dubios reason.If I saw such scum outside my door after midnight, or even at day time I would rather strike out first and ask later since chances are big that such an visit was in evil ambition.Several swedish elderly farmers living alone in scarcely populated areas on the countryside in Sweden has been brutally murdered by foreigners as of late.The bastards, I almost hope they would come home to me and try to rob and murder me instead of going after elderlies.

Dansk
Tuesday, February 22nd, 2005, 01:38 PM
You take good care Beowulf.Indeed no dark-skinned "man" goes out on the countryside without some very dubios reason.If I saw such scum outside my door after midnight, or even at day time I would rather strike out first and ask later since chances are big that such an visit was in evil ambition.Several swedish elderly farmers living alone in scarcely populated areas on the countryside in Sweden has been brutally murdered by foreigners as of late.The bastards, I almost hope they would come home to me and try to rob and murder me instead of going after elderlies.:eek:I sincerely hope you take care of yourself! Did you see this? http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=4191

Here
Thursday, November 9th, 2006, 07:50 AM
your countries?

what are the laws about the legalization of immigration?

Maybe the most famous case is France for me i've heard that about 15% of their population now are Africans and muslims. I've watched new about immigration in France, England, Spain and at a lesser extent Germany (there are many immigrants there).

And finally how the govermment support immigration? Also saying that is better for the economy? ;)

Making Room

Argentina finds a place for its local immigrants.

By Brian Byrnes
Newsweek International

Sept. 11, 2006 issue - The fire that swept through a Buenos Aires textile plant on March 30, killing six Bolivian immigrants, left behind more than wreckage. The victims of the sweatshop blaze had no permits to work in Argentina, and their deaths pushed the government of President Néstor Kirchner to start up an innovative program that encourages illegal immigrants to register with local authorities. Known as Patria Grande (Greater Fatherland), the scheme offers a two-year residence visa to foreigners who have no criminal record and can prove they are citizens of countries affiliated with the Mercosur trading bloc. The response has been overwhelming: more than 200,000 applications have been processed since Patria Grande was unveiled on April 17, and each weekday morning hundreds and even thousands of undocumented immigrants queue up outside consulates and other government-approved offices to fill out the requisite paperwork. "Overall, this is a step in the right direction," says Juan Carlos Acero, a 26-year-old native of La Paz who moved to Argentina in 2001 and now works as a construction laborer. "This will benefit those of us who work hard and support our children."
ad_nw('2');
It benefits Argentina, too. Officials contend that in addition to reducing black-market labor and discrimination, the registration program will help make Argentina's porous borders more secure, and bring in much-needed tax funds. "I think this is a good idea that deserves to be studied," says José Miguel Insulza, secretary-general of the Organization of American States in Washington.

Argentina's openness derives in part from the South American nation's historical background: millions of immigrants from Spain and Italy arrived in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, and the same country that gave refuge to Nazi war criminals after World War II is also host to the largest Jewish population in the Western Hemisphere outside of the United States. The Patria Grande program is a product of principle as well. When he took office three years ago, Kirchner identified immigration as one of the human-rights issues he would emphasize, and under his leadership about 400,000 foreigners have been granted residence visas, more than double the number between 1993 and 2003.

Some skeptics argue that legalizing undocumented foreigners, estimated to number between 700,000 and 1 million, takes jobs away from native Argentines. That's a touchy issue in a country where unemployment soared to 22 percent during the 2002 recession. But government officials counter that a booming economy has slashed that figure in half, and most Argentines don't want the menial jobs in construction and agriculture that foreigners are willing to take. "To have registered and legal migrant workers doesn't diminish work opportunities for Argentines," argues government immigration chief Ricardo Rodríguez. "On the contrary, it helps to improve working conditions and salaries." And that's not all: immigrants who sign up with Patria Grande also gain access to a spectrum of social services, like public schools and hospitals. When it comes to humane immigration policies, Argentina would seem to have few peers.

© 2006 Newsweek, Inc.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14640268/site/newsweek/%20 (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14640268/site/newsweek/).

Kaiser
Thursday, November 9th, 2006, 08:56 AM
This is amnesty and appeasement plain and simple. The break down of the Rule of Law, Sovereignty, and Security comes from the weakness of a culture and lack of National Will of its people and so-called leaders. It is a ridiculous notion that a nation does not have "willing workers" to do the lower jobs of society. Clear out the welfare rolls and put the uneducated to work doing jobs that the higher motivated citizens are more educated not to do, sure. However, importing millions of foreigners spells disaster to Nationdom later on. For public works projects, clear out the jails and put prisoners on chain gangs digging ditches and busting rock. The market will drive the rest. As for an incentive to turn in illegal aliens hired illegally by massive corporations, issue an ultimatum to turn in all illegal foreigners immediately or else the respective CEO's of these violating corporations shall be stripped of their citizenship, all assets shall be siezed and placed on public auction, and they shall deported to a third world hellhole never to return to their homeland again. Yank a couple corporate moguls off the golf course or out of the massage parlor and dump their buts off in the middle of Sudan should work rather well, in my humble estimation. Is that incentive enough?

Ovid
Thursday, November 9th, 2006, 11:09 PM
The immigration situation isn't that bad here in Finland; we have much less immigrants than in most Western European countries. Rural areas are usually 100% white (if we don't count gypsies). But it is getting worse: the government supports immigration mainly because they fear "a pensioner bomb". After the second world war there was a baby boom in Finland and now the people who were born in the late 1940's, are soon too old for work. That's why the government says that we need more immigrant workers. :thumbdown

I think that we should start a new baby boom in Europe.
The population growth in the third world countries is so great that non-whites are flooding to Europe. Why should we suffer from them! Someone should teach the negroes to use condoms!;)

Every immigrant from a poor country increases the exploitation of natural resources because the standard of living here is so high when compared to the developing countries. I personally think that the great population growth in the third world countries is the biggest problem in the world.

CaptainHook
Friday, November 10th, 2006, 06:37 PM
I think that in the U.S illegal immigration is more of a problem than legal immigration. In the United States its pretty bad. We have something like 12 million illegals in the country and they just keep coming. The U.S government has approved the construction of a 700 mile long fence along the border which is something like 1300 or 1500 miles, I forget.
I think that the best solution for illegal immigration is to integrate them into their host country or society, mine being the United States. Instead of deporting illegals which is a waste of money since they keep coming back, we should have them take mandatory classes and programs to become citizens. They should also learn English, not bare nessceities but almost fluent English. This would most likley be problamatic with the government and people will use the Constitution to protect their rights and freedoms. We're not forcing them to speak English, we want them [I]to be able to[I] speak English for communicative purposes. Unfourtantley people don't see how this will help the United States and will complain about it. This will make illegal immigrants and legal immigrants alike contributors, not dead weight and a financial annoyance. Plus I'm really sick of seeing everything in Spanish like in textbook glossaries, signs and everything else. I quote my 8th grade Social Studies teacher on the issue of language in America "It drives me BONKERS!"

Æmeric
Friday, November 10th, 2006, 07:09 PM
I think that the best solution for illegal immigration is to integrate them into their host country or society, mine being the United States. Instead of deporting illegals which is a waste of money since they keep coming back, we should have them take mandatory classes and programs to become citizens. They should also learn English, not bare nessceities but almost fluent English. This would most likley be problamatic with the government and people will use the Constitution to protect their rights and freedoms. We're not forcing them to speak English, we want them [i]to be able to[i] speak English for communicative purposes. Unfourtantley people don't see how this will help the United States and will complain about it. This will make illegal immigrants and legal immigrants alike contributors, not dead weight and a financial annoyance. Plus I'm really sick of seeing everything in Spanish like in textbook glossaries, signs and everything else. I quote my 8th grade Social Studies teacher on the issue of language in America "It drives me BONKERS!"
You're talking multicultural nonsense. The only solution to illegal immigration is to deport them, at gunpoint if necessary. The reason we have 12 million or 20 million or however many illegals is because we do not enforce the immigration laws. And we should start prosecuting employers of illegal aliens. To save money on penal expenses I suggest we farm out the offending employers to overseas prisons in places like Haiti or Vietnam.
Integrating non-Europids into American society will have the effect of turning America into a nation with a majority population of mixedraced mongrels. We should pursue a policy of racial seperatism & encourage non-Europids to emigrate elsewhere.

I noticed your ethnicity is Armenian. Many "ethnic Whites" are uncomfortable in a society that is dominated by persons of Germanic/Celtic ancestry & support immigration & multiculturalism because they are not part of the majority culture. Maybe this is why you support the browning of America.

CaptainHook
Friday, November 10th, 2006, 07:28 PM
Madoc, you amuse me. I'm not advocating bi-racial familes and mixed race relations but I'm not for your racial purity of America. I think that people have the right to do what they want like marry people of other ethnicities and races and they also have the right not to. You can keep your beliefs and have a family based on them but others don't have to. You say that I'm advocate muliculturalism because I'm Armenian, but I also didn't say that I was part Irish English and German as well.

Oswiu
Friday, November 10th, 2006, 07:39 PM
Madoc, you amuse me. I'm not advocating bi-racial familes and mixed race relations but I'm not for your racial purity of America. I think that people have the right to do what they want like marry people of other ethnicities and races and they also have the right not to.
Not pro but not against. :scratch

You can keep your beliefs and have a family based on them but others don't have to. You say that I'm advocate muliculturalism because I'm Armenian, but I also didn't say that I was part Irish English and German as well.
Ah, you advocate multiculturalism because you're multicural! :oanieyes: I'd expect better from a pure Armenian!
How brave to adopt such a stance as yours in the present PC climate. :thumbdown Why exactly are you here, again?

CaptainHook
Friday, November 10th, 2006, 07:46 PM
To share information and ideas, and to learn about other peoples thoughts like yours. Also I've never seen a forum like this before, there are so many subjects! I doubt there are many pure Armenians left due to assimilation from hundreds of years of invasions and occupation from other empires.

Oswiu
Friday, November 10th, 2006, 07:54 PM
I doubt there are many pure Armenians left due to assimilation from hundreds of years of invasions and occupation from other empires.
Oh give over! The Hayas have done a remarkable job of maintaining their identity over the millenia, as indeed, I'm sure, most other folks have, despite ruling orthodoxies in academia. Our enemies want us to believe we're all mongrels, so that we WILL become them. :|

darthantares
Friday, November 10th, 2006, 08:51 PM
Well when El Presidente Jorge Bush and the new Democrat controlled House ram through the immigration reform (aka Disbandment of America Act of 2007) and the third world tide engulfs us, the "browning of America" champions may eventually realize that the political and social upheaval will be so great that there will be less interracial marriages with the increased polarization.

Mazorquero
Friday, November 10th, 2006, 10:38 PM
Just to add something about immigration and law in Argentina:
The Patria Grande Programm is a bit in contradiction with the Argentinian Constitution. Although saying that anyone who wants to work and live peacefully in Argentina is wellcome, there's an article which says in explicit way that the government must encourage the European immigration. That's because during the last half of XIX cent. there was a pseudo-eugenics policy, the government of those times wanted to colonice areas settled by amerindians with europeans, besides learning from them all the knowledge, technologies and culture of the Old Continent. In general they wanted immigrants from Northern Europe, but the most of them were Spanish and Italians (many northern Europeans came anyway). That explains quite well the racial map of my country.

ChaosLord
Friday, November 10th, 2006, 11:43 PM
The immigration situation here is ridiculous. First of all, we have a large number of illegal "latinos" here ranging from 10-15 million strong. Secondly, we are also taking in a large number of African refugees from Somalia and other turd-world countries. What makes this bad is that I live in Minneapolis, which is a hub of immigration from African countries. Somalis are shitty drivers, they have no interest in learning English, they create gangs in the northern suburbs where they vandalize, rob, and mug people. Same goes for the "latinos" who choose not to learn English and expect EVERYTHING to come with an Espanol label. The government here has passed a bill to erect a 700-mile long border fence, but I highly doubt that will keep them from pouring into the country. Plus, anything that's anti-immigration is automatically labeled as "intolerant" and "racist" by pro-immigration groups. 65% of Americans want something done about this large mass of immigration, but our "cultural elites" choose not to listen to the majority and instead appease the others, because we supposedly need them. I really don't see how we need endless numbers of mongrel people who have no skills or do not speak the native language.

Here
Saturday, November 11th, 2006, 12:00 AM
Just to add something about immigration and law in Argentina:
The Patria Grande Programm is a bit in contradiction with the Argentinian Constitution. Although saying that anyone who wants to work and live peacefully in Argentina is wellcome, there's an article which says in explicit way that the government must encourage the European immigration. That's because during the last half of XIX cent. there was a pseudo-eugenics policy, the government of those times wanted to colonice areas settled by amerindians with europeans, besides learning from them all the knowledge, technologies and culture of the Old Continent. In general they wanted immigrants from Northern Europe, but the most of them were Spanish and Italians (many northern Europeans came anyway). That explains quite well the racial map of my country.

Yes, we still have that article in our Constitution, it says that the country promotes the EUROPEAN immigration before any other to populate the country (the law dates of the 19th century and was written after the Conquest of the desets, a campaign against the nomad tribe that inhabited the Patagonia).

Nowdays, many pro-muticulturalist ask for its abolition since they think it's racist. Anyway, I don't know why do they care so much anyway, we are receiving lots of immigrants from mestizo/indian borderin countries, legallizing them and giving them free education and free health care. That's so unfair! They don't pay our taxes!!! :~( . Everytime i go to the hospital is full of these people,

Mazorquero have you seen that journalist Malnatti (I don't remember his name, but well the CQC journalist) the other day he made a programme with a lot of immigrants showing how they were discriminate, and he said that our constitution was racist against the new immigrants, a Clarin article said the same a couple of months ago. It's amazing after all the benefits they receive coming to our country we also need change our constitution because of them :| .

The other day this journalist Feinman (you know his position ;) ) asked Telerman in an interview in a kind of angry way why do we have to let the Bolivians come here to get free operations and we have to wait months because the system was collapsed. He didn't know what to answer, it was quite funny to watch in fact :D . I wish more journalists asked him this kind of questions.

The population growth in the third world countries is so great that non-whites are flooding to Europe. Why should we suffer from them! Someone should teach the negroes to use condoms!".

Everytime someone said that immigrants are poor because they already are poor and they have like 5 children! People say you, "how can you say that?" "You are not human!", "you're an animal".:| :| .

And of course europeans should start having more kids!. In few time London and Paris are going to look like a mix of muslims and Africans, they already look partially like that. When i visited london i wanted to see real londoners (=English). I wouldn't stand that cultures as rich as the French and English cultures became a minority in their own country!

I think that in the U.S illegal immigration is more of a problem than legal immigration. In the United States its pretty bad. We have something like 12 million illegals in the country and they just keep coming.

I know how you feel we have over one million illegal immigrant tehn add the legal ones and their childrens, and then have in mind that our country only have 30 million people.

Mexicans are getting crazy about the wall, i think i'd prefer Bush to Kirchner (and that is say a lot) at least your president do something against the aliens. Our president want to legalized them, because elections are next year, and of course! he would have many more votes with this policity.

They should also learn English, not bare nessceities but almost fluent.

Lol we have the same problem with Koreans and Chinese, most of them have markets in the neighborhoods, only in my neighborhood there are about six markets with chinese sellers, you try to ask them something and they answer "no entiendo" (i don't understand) all the time, specially when you want to complain about something ;) . Or worst they start talking in their language while you are there and you can't know if they are talking about you or what. Besides the Korean and Chinese towns are full of signs in their language without translation, one friend of mine say me the other time -did you relize they can say anything about us and we would never know :| :D .

Here
Saturday, November 11th, 2006, 12:07 AM
I really don't see how we need endless numbers of mongrel people who have no skills or do not speak the native language.

well, that's something i don't understand why do we need workers without skills?? at least the Canadian programme has sense.

Besides if we wouldn't have immigrants the salaries for the jobs that people don't want would rise and then people who prefer not to work, would take those jobs. So that excuse make no sense whatsoever :thumbdown

Here
Saturday, November 11th, 2006, 12:47 AM
Talking about the US, here you have a short translation of a today's article in an important newspaper:

The Argentinian migration plan is a world example.

The IOM (International Organization for Migration) Director General, Brunson McKinley, congratulated Argentina because of its programme “Patria Grande”, and said it could be used between the United States and Mexico.

McKinley remarked specifically that the programme of migration regulation could be used instead of the wall that president Bush intends to build to avoid Mexicans immigrants. McKinley made specific reference to Argentine experience with the Bolivian immigrants. “Argentina and Bolivia work together, these migration policies, could be applicated in several countries, but mostly, to Mexico and the United States. It would be more positive than the wall”

http://www.infobae.com/notas/nota.php?Idx=285790&IdxSeccion=200803

Dr. Solar Wolff
Saturday, November 11th, 2006, 03:59 AM
You're talking multicultural nonsense. The only solution to illegal immigration is to deport them, at gunpoint if necessary. The reason we have 12 million or 20 million or however many illegals is because we do not enforce the immigration laws. And we should start prosecuting employers of illegal aliens. To save money on penal expenses I suggest we farm out the offending employers to overseas prisons in places like Haiti or Vietnam.
Integrating non-Europids into American society will have the effect of turning America into a nation with a majority population of mixedraced mongrels. We should pursue a policy of racial seperatism & encourage non-Europids to emigrate elsewhere.

We have 12 million in Los Angeles County.

Why not allow the people suffering most from illegal aliens to clean up the problem and make money doing so? What could be done is to license anybody who is willing as a bounty hunter. Put a bounty of, say, $2000.00 on the head of each illegal alien. The bounty hunter would simply drop the aliens off at his local police station in exchange for a receipt. He then takes the receipt to a federal office and cashes it in. If the police refuse to deal with the illegal aliens by turning them over to Immigration Customs Enforcement, then they cease to be a police force by law. Also, should the local police refuse to investigate and arrest employers who employ aliens, then they are charged with violation of a federal crime and they go to jail instead. Any tip resulting in the arrest and conviction of an employer who hires illegals results in the tipster receiving that business as his own.

This plan could be done by any country wishing to do so.

Here
Saturday, November 11th, 2006, 05:02 AM
We have 12 million in Los Angeles County.

Why not allow the people suffering most from illegal aliens to clean up the problem and make money doing so? What could be done is to license anybody who is willing as a bounty hunter. Put a bounty of, say, $2000.00 on the head of each illegal alien. The bounty hunter would simply drop the aliens off at his local police station in exchange for a receipt. He then takes the receipt to a federal office and cashes it in. If the police refuse to deal with the illegal aliens by turning them over to Immigration Customs Enforcement, then they cease to be a police force by law. Also, should the local police refuse to investigate and arrest employers who employ aliens, then they are charged with violation of a federal crime and they go to jail instead. Any tip resulting in the arrest and conviction of an employer who hires illegals results in the tipster receiving that business as his own.

This plan could be done by any country wishing to do so.

You know all this remindes me the protest in LA some months ago, illegals immigrants protesting against the immigration laws, I wonder why the police don't arrest them, most of them are illegals why they don't deport them?

Honestly, i think that the only good immigrantion system is the Canadian one. At least the people who emigrate there need to be fluent in english or french, have a college degree and enough money to live at least a year without job. It only needs a change in the ethnic origin of most of the immigrants and it would be perfect. But of course they don't have the problem of having a poorer country in its borders.

Pro-Alpine
Saturday, November 11th, 2006, 05:03 AM
The multicultural nonsense is growing stronger here everyday. However, the number of Immigrants is no where near as high as in Western Europe. And you can never express your self about it without everyone turning against you. And while interest in multiculturalism and diversity grows stronger, interest in native culture decreases.

:censored heartless capitalist bastards...

darthantares
Saturday, November 11th, 2006, 05:13 AM
I thought I recalled 12 million being the absolute low end estimate. Back in the Spring when that amnesty bill was being discussed I think I remember them talking about numbers between 12 all the way to 30 million and that nobody knew. Then it suddenly became fixed at 12 million according to all the media. I believe some have even suggested that if the true number of illegals in the U.S. became known to the public there actually might be panic.

Most of us posting on these forums are adults and we are disturbed by this massive migration of foreign hordes. However can you imagine what it is like to be a white elementary school student of moderate means with the proportion of minorities much, much higher in that age group? In places such as Los Angeles, I don't know how any white could survive in a public school.

Æmeric
Saturday, November 11th, 2006, 04:11 PM
Honestly, i think that the only good immigrantion system is the Canadian one. At least the people who emigrate there need to be fluent in english or french, have a college degree and enough money to live at least a year without job. It only needs a change in the ethnic origin of most of the immigrants and it would be perfect. But of course they don't have the problem of having a poorer country in its borders.
You've never been to Canada, have you? :wtf

Here
Saturday, November 11th, 2006, 07:00 PM
You've never been to Canada, have you? :wtf

nope, but In know family and friends that have been there. Toronto is full of pakis, Asians, and Indians but my point is that at least they have a problem with legal and not with illegal immigrants (I think) and they ask for education, language, and some money in roder to accept a legal immigrant, so i think that they only should change the origin of their immigrants ;) .

superrahowafan
Monday, November 13th, 2006, 12:46 AM
i live in america which gives you an idea of how terrible the immigration is. everything you hear in the news is racial tolerance that you're supposed to respect people just because there different. a new thing in illegal immigrants came up not to long ago a fence was built between mexico and america you can bet that all the hippies and anarchists jumped all over it accusing the government of being racists while all the texas rednecks shouted for joy that the government actually stepped. in my opinion it was a good thing, they dont belong here illegally.these people are willing to brake the law for a can of beans and a handfull of pocket change. these people are criminals hoping to prosper off the success of real working men. before you call me a racists think would you want a rapist walking around your neighborhood?NO.it may be wrong to compare them to rapist but either way they're criminals no matter how much sympathy you have for them. So in short terms america is overrunned with immigrants. all there is in america is diversity.

Peoples Observer
Friday, November 24th, 2006, 01:16 AM
Here in the USA we have the biggest problem with illegal immigrants primarily from Mexico and Central America. We also have an increasing problem with regards to asylum seekers from Africa, Asia and the Middle East. And then there is the oldest problem of the negroes being here.

Whites are still the largest racial group with about 73% of the population. But when you breakdown the numbers of the Whites accounting for some being half-breeds or quarter-breeds the percentage of true Whites of European ancestry is probably closer to 65%. And with the low White birthrate combined with the skyrocketing birthrates of latinos we are headed for a non-White "coffee clored" population by 2050.

MY solution would be to DEPORT ALL non-Whites and encourage more Europeans to emigrate here to strengthen the White population. And it would be great if ALL European countries and Austalia and New Zealand would deport their non-White populations as well.

Just my opinion.

Pervitinist
Friday, November 24th, 2006, 02:42 AM
MY solution would be to DEPORT ALL non-Whites and encourage more Europeans to emigrate here to strengthen the White population. And it would be great if ALL European countries and Austalia and New Zealand would deport their non-White populations as well.

Point 1 (Deportation of all non-Wites): Technically impossible in the case of the US when, like you say, almost 40% of the population is non-White. And where should they go when they had US passports for generations?

Point 2 (Immigration of Europeans): Equally impossible. With birth rates below 1.5 children per woman countries like Germany can't even keep up their own population levels. Plus we have an even worse problem over here with an increasingly uncontrollable Muslim immigration, so we need every European we can get (or keep).

Point 3 (Deportation of non-Whites from Australia/Europe/NZ): This would be an option, provided that radical political change takes place soon enough and against the opposition of every single human rights group, church, democratic party, Jewish organisation and immigrant home country - oh and of course against the will of the immigrants themselves.

Doesnt look like an easy task.

oneeyeisbetter
Friday, November 24th, 2006, 08:17 AM
I come from the same town that Prussian Blue left because they thought our town wasnt white enough anymore.

yeah..:(

Vingolf
Friday, November 24th, 2006, 08:57 AM

Good thinking. As the centre of post-WWII Western civilization, the US must be changed from within. Only when the Germanic nations in the US mobilize, we can hope for a global change. There are more Scandinavian Americans than there are Jewish Americans, and at least every 5th American is of German descent. But the Jews seem to be running the show on their own. They need some competition. We need to mobilize the sleeping WASP majority.

Æmeric
Friday, November 24th, 2006, 04:18 PM
=Pervitinist;695255]Point 1 (Deportation of all non-Whites): Technically impossible in the case of the US when, like you say, almost 40% of the population is non-White. And where should they go when they had US passports for generations?Nothing is impossible. Only the Negroes & our own native Amerindians have been here for generations. Most Latino & Asian families have been in America for less than 40 years, shorter than I've been alive. Add in the Middle Easterners and you're talking about 70 million persons. If we brought our army back from Iraq we could force the home nations of theses immigrants to take them back. Most would go to Latin America, especially Mexico. Some people will say this will cause the economy to collapse but I don't think this will happen. America has a service economy. The only reason the economy has been growing in recent years is because of immigration which causes a demand for services & housing. Only a very few people in America have benefitted from this arrangement. The wealthy in America might suffer some discomfort from no longer having access to cheap labor but mass deportations will be an economic boom to ordinary Americans. The taxpayers will benefit because there will be less crime & schools will no longer have to teach millions of non-English speaking students. It will take a burden off our healthcare system. Many hospitals in California & Texas have closed due to the cost of treating illegal immigrants who have no insurance. It will ease housing costs. The most expensive housing markets in America are those areas that have the most immigrants. Wages will go up with a tighting of the labor supply which will give incentive to businesses to develope new technology & business models to increase productivity leading to real increases in wages & living standards. And with cheaper housing & higher wages Whites will start having more children.

As for the Negroes they present a unique problem. Some of them are recent immigrants from the Carribbean or Africa & should be deported. For the native Blacks we should encourage them to immigrate by paying them to leave & by bribing officials in Black countries to allow them to settle. To handle those that do not leave we should adopt a system of apartheid. Legislate mandatory segregation & outlaw miscegenation. And adopt an official population policy, discouraging Negroes from having children while encouraging Whites to do so.

Doesnt look like an easy task.No it's not. But it needs to be done.

darthantares
Friday, November 24th, 2006, 08:54 PM
Whites are still the largest racial group with about 73% of the population

73%? That figure is way out of date. The official figures for 2005 according to the Census bureau is about 67% though I suspect that is less. It dropped a few points under the Bush administration as well.

Æmeric
Saturday, November 25th, 2006, 01:51 PM
73% includes "White Hispanics". And Middle Easterners & North Africans are also included as White but they are still a small group nationwide but are becoming noticeable in some locales.

Patrioten
Saturday, November 25th, 2006, 02:24 PM
I'd say that the situation is about as bad as it could be. Half a million mostly arab muslims and god knows how many other non white immigrants (one million? no one knows) together with a political climate where you cannot utter a word of critique against the immigration and a Swedish people either supportive of the way things are or keeping quiet out of fear.

Mazorquero
Saturday, November 25th, 2006, 06:37 PM
What I'm going to say is not new, but if there's immigration in the conditions that are seen in these times, it's because the original countries of the immigrants are crushed, and if you deport them, they'll try again to immigrate even knowing that they face death. I'm sure that immigrants will remain in their countries if they can have an acceptable life quality. I've never been to Europe, but I started to hear about immigration problems (with noethern Africans and muslims in general) not very long ago, in coincidence with the carnage started by Israel, that's the real problem. Israel is occuping the original lands of Arabs, plus the fact that Israel agrees with being the platform of attacks to surrounding Arab countries from Israel and its allies, like USA's government (not the USA's folk). I would be angry too if my country is attacked, besides I think that the most of terrorist attacks outside Islamic countries are organiced by Israel and its followers. Or didn't you ever think that it is so stupid that the Iraky resistance kills its own folk?. Perhaps by defeating Israel the most of Arab Muslims will return to their countries. The negros and latinos are a different case. They have lost long ago the pride of being themselves, their ultimate dream is that of becoming white. I notice that Centroamericans as soon as they step in USA or Europe "forget" their original language and culture, and when asked something in Spanish, they answer you mixing words both in English and Spanish. To me, any people who denies their roots belong to the lowest of human conditions. That's the reason that makes them being hated, they don't belong to anywhere, because if they mantain some of their culture, they would respect the culture of the host land, or maybe they won't have to emigrate.
A "crazy" suggestion: I think we all agree that immigration will stop or at least reduce enough, if the life quality in poor countries is improved. For one last time, let's take 10 years to propose, debate and stablish a general economical helping plan towards 3rd World. You can kill two birds of one shot by eliminating literally all unwanted specimens of our societies, like drug dealers, drugaddicts, enterprises that we know got rich with evil methods, a large number of politicians, Israel (?), etc.; so all the money obtained can be distributed one part (the most) to their original owners, and the rest would be distribted among poor countries, with the condition of accepting with the money one or more reliable white controllers and advicers, who will help the govs of poor nations to take them out of the crisis (the main problem with economical helps is the corruption in the political system of poor countries). Now you have all the rights to expulse immigrants from your land! The problem is that this is too much uthopic, you need several nationalists well determined people in the leading sectors of society. Even having that people in that place, it would take no less than 100 years to achieve all the goals.
You need as well a dramatic change in education, aimed towards preservation. All those news about "cofee coloured race" wouldn't be true if people is conscient about their heritage, a thing nowadays strongly denied by the so called "democratic multicultural globalized way of life". As an example, my grandparents watched for sure the movie "Gentlemen prefer blondes" (or a similar title) with the great Marylin. Nowadays europid men really doubt wether Venus Williams is more or less beautiful than Maria Sharapova (believe me, I've seen fair-haired men preferring Venus:~( ). There's a Skadi member whose signature says something like "All the eugenics we need is that you prefer always somebody of your own race", and it's true, there's no need of imposing eugenics if we do it naturally, but you correct that with education and a strong leadership.
Finally, many of you sugested the posibility of repopuling USA and southern Germanic settlements with Europeans, and it was pointed out as well that it's quite impossible because Europe can't even enlarge its population and less "sending" new colonizers. But what about the opposite? Southern countries (those with a high percentage of Germanic population, like Australia, South Africa, Argentina, etc.) still have enough space and possibilities to grow numerous families, here in my land it's not rare to see families with more than two children (families with only one are in fact uncommon). Althoug having some immigration and mixing problems, it's not as bad as in Europe or USA and can be stopped easier. Australia and New Zealand are in the same situation perhaps (Argentina's general situation must improve a lot yet, so for now it's not a good idea). So encouraging some couples to settle in Europe won't be as crazy. I know that Spain has a similar schedule, but without race control, thus the amount of latinos and negros is increasing.
I repeat: what I said is not new and quite uthopic, but not impossible and I doubt I will see it in my life, but my hope remains for future generations

Æmeric
Saturday, November 25th, 2006, 06:46 PM
I don't believe the Israeli-Palestinian conflicts or the war in Iraq is responsible for the current crisis concerning Islam in Europe. Most Muslims in Europe are North African, Turkish or South Asian. There has been no displacement in those areas by the Jewish-Arab conflict. The current situation is the result of politicians allowing in Muslim immigrants as cheap labor, the pursuit of multicultural politics & the decline in births among Europeans.

Patrioten
Saturday, November 25th, 2006, 08:18 PM
What I'm going to say is not new, but if there's immigration in the conditions that are seen in these times, it's because the original countries of the immigrants are crushed, and if you deport them, they'll try again to immigrate even knowing that they face death. I'm sure that immigrants will remain in their countries if they can have an acceptable life quality.
They have to help themselves, we have wasted thousands of billions of dollars on these people without any significant improvement. It's just a waste of money which could be spent on our own people, on closing the borders for immigrants and deporting those already here.

And i don't believe that we would see a drop in immigration even if we created better living conditions for let's say a billion people, using up our entire BNP:s solemnly on helping the poor struggling non Europeans. There would still be several billions of people wanting to come here because our nations are rich in comparison to theirs. It's simply an impossible task.

No, our focus must be our own countries and continents, here is where the real changes can be made. Immigrants can come here because we allow them to, we allow them to fly here, cross our borders by cars, wash up on our beaches. We have to secure our borders. We could use our military for it, instead of wasting billions on pointless "peace keeping" missions we could use the money on guarding every inch of border from Greece in the south to Finland in the north and ensure that no unwanted elements are allowed into Europe.

cielblanc
Sunday, December 10th, 2006, 12:03 PM
How bad is the immigration situation in your country?
Situation in France is the worst on earth, I think you can't disagree.French people are already a minority in Paris and all the major cities.In Marseille it's even worse- non-white immigrants (second or third generation in France I don't care, they are still non-white immigrants for me) represent about 90% (!!!) of the population.

Aupmanyav
Sunday, December 10th, 2006, 12:59 PM
Awful, basically along our 4,000 km. border with Bangladesh. There could be 20-30 million Bangladeshis in India. Some Afghans who came when Talibans were ruling there, they are involved in drug trafficking. Pakistanis come on various visas (meeting relatives, sport tourism) and do not go back. They also cross over in the western border in the Rajasthan desert. Since the language and culture of all these people is the same as Indians in various parts of India, it is absolutely impossible to trace them. On top of it, these people support and participate in terrorist activities in India. Islamic terrorists are also active in southern parts of Nepal, whose people do not need visa to cross over to India.

Mazorquero
Sunday, December 10th, 2006, 07:20 PM
Situation in France is the worst on earth, I think you can't disagree.French people are already a minority in Paris and all the major cities.In Marseille it's even worse- non-white immigrants (second or third generation in France I don't care, they are still non-white immigrants for me) represent about 90% (!!!) of the population.

Oh lá lá! That punched my liver. A French mate I had in secondary school told me this joke which sums up what you say:

-Travelling from Paris, which is the first non-European city you find by the Mediterranean sea?
-Marseille.
-No, Toulon.

Weg
Sunday, December 10th, 2006, 08:55 PM
non-white immigrants (second or third generation in France I don't care, they are still non-white immigrants for me) represent about 90% (!!!) of the population.

90%? Huh... Marseille is swarming with aliens, for sure; still the situation seems far more dramatic in Paris.

Nordgau
Sunday, December 10th, 2006, 08:58 PM
I voted "pretty bad", because in countries like France, Holland, England and the USA it is probably "worse", and it would be also much worse here if there were twice as much immies. On the other side it would be already quite "awful" here if it was only half of the present number ...

Blood_Axis
Monday, December 11th, 2006, 09:02 AM
It's pretty bad but it could be worse.

I guess we're slowly but steadily getting there, though :|

Weg
Monday, December 11th, 2006, 12:31 PM
Paranoia! I say it's awesome! Couldn't be better! Wait! Last incredible news broadcasted by the Ministry of Truth : "Success of integration in France! Less immigrants than ever! No connection between immigration and criminality! French people always demanding more immigrants! Immigration? A richness!"

Mazorquero
Monday, December 11th, 2006, 04:01 PM
Paranoia! I say it's awesome! Couldn't be better! Wait! Last incredible news broadcasted by the Ministry of Truth : "Success of integration in France! Less immigrants than ever! No connection between immigration and criminality! French people always demanding more immigrants! Immigration? A richness!"

And those are the news by the Ministry of Truth:fool ?
My french friend I mentioned before before arriving at Argentina lived in Réunion Island (near Madagascar). He told me that they decided to live in Argentina because they couldn't stand too much negroes going around, and that in continental France the criminality is awfully high due to immigrants and their descendants. He said that here he felt better, so imagine the situation (Argentina's situation is not the best actually).

Weg
Monday, December 11th, 2006, 04:49 PM
And those are the news by the Ministry of Truth:fool ?

Along those lines. Listen to the media and you start believing everything's fine. Walk in the streets, talk to your average guy in your neighborhood, read between the lines of all those news and then you realize they are a bunch of lying crooks. Ho wait, some another breaking news coming through my ears : "Miscegenation makes smarter and handsome! You have to try." (this one is actually suggested)

My french friend I mentioned before before arriving at Argentina lived in Réunion Island (near Madagascar). He told me that they decided to live in Argentina because they couldn't stand too much negroes going around, and that in continental France the criminality is awfully high due to immigrants and their descendants. He said that here he felt better, so imagine the situation (Argentina's situation is not the best actually).

I can't understand why people find creoles cool. They are no cool, they are annoyingly slowww. I would imagine Amerindians to be less harmfull than Negroids. Reminds me of those of those small Amerindians I'm seeing more and more playing music all over the French territory... And guess what. They even seem to find local sexual parteners. I dont think there's a single place in the world which has not its community here.

Oswiu
Tuesday, December 12th, 2006, 12:42 AM
It's pretty bad but it could be worse.

I guess we're slowly but steadily getting there, though :|
What countries of origin?

J.B. Basset
Tuesday, December 12th, 2006, 02:27 PM
:) It is funny an Argentinian opened this thread. Argentinians have spread like a plague through Europe.:D In any case I would vote every natural of a SouthAmerican country to be dispatched as soon as possible to his country by any means and special police measures agaisnt Latin gangs, well not only gangs but bands, pretended writers, poets and shrinks.

Mazorquero
Tuesday, December 12th, 2006, 02:52 PM
:) It is funny an Argentinian opened this thread. Argentinians have spread like a plague through Europe.:D In any case I would vote every natural of a SouthAmerican country to be dispatched as soon as possible to his country by any means and special police measures agaisnt Latin gangs, well not only gangs but bands, pretended writers, poets and shrinks.

But what kind of Argentinians? I'm sure you will say that they look like any other Latino and/or they are very annoying, the very sign of our present decadence:~( . I can't blame you, the image those "compatriots" are showing about my nation are not exactly what an Argentinian is, but is logical that you believe that they are a plague, because those who abbandoned their land were a plague here too. Everything started with the bunch of "negros" and "zurditos" (leftists) who auto-exiliated during the last dictatorship here (I'm not saying that I'm happy with that dictatorship, all the contrary, but those leftists were worse), and everything continued with "democracy" at an alarming rate.
Once upon a time, a nation proud of its European roots, nowadays a country becoming another latino "republiqueta".
I hope that the Argentinian members here can convince you that we are different from what you see everyday (I consider myself a somewhat average Argentinian), just search some of our posts here.
I'm sure our friend Here can tell you better about racial distribution among Argentinians. However, I can tell you that miscegenation is augmenting, and there will be no hope if we continue with this lefty-liberal government.

Arrian
Tuesday, December 12th, 2006, 08:21 PM
Are there any historical or scholarly works that have studied the good/detrimental effects of Cyrus' opening up persia to the jews?

Here
Tuesday, December 12th, 2006, 08:49 PM
Everything started with the bunch of "negros" and "zurditos" (leftists) who auto-exiliated during the last dictatorship here (I'm not saying that I'm happy with that dictatorship, all the contrary, but those leftists were worse), and everything continued with "democracy" at an alarming rate.

Well, yes, Argentinians emigrating to Europe during the 70s 80s and even 90s were mostly leftist of the worst kind. And they were political exiliades so that's another kind of immigration.

Anyway, they weren't many, there was about a 2 thousands of political refugees and about a few thousands in the short economic crisis in 2000-2001. We have had a positive migration rate since... ever!, which means we received much more immigrants compared to than people from the country who emigrate.

In any case I would vote every natural of a SouthAmerican country to be dispatched as soon as possible to his country by any means and special police measures agaisnt Latin gangs, well not only gangs but bands, pretended writers, poets and shrinks.

I honestly doubt that Argentinians (and I mean real Argentinians and not the children of immigrants who are immigration to Argentina and many of them then to some European countries) joined latin gangs. First most Latin AMeircans really hate Argentinians at the point that has became dangerous to visit some places, maybe the only people who don't hate us are Uruguayans (and that's probably because Uruguay is practically an extension of Argentina).
Second, the only important (if we could call it important) immigration to europe from Argentina was during the 2000-2001short crisis, so the were only a few thousands, most of the people emigrating were middle class profesional people, with citizenship and family there, and they emigrated because of the devaluation, a dollar didn't mean a peso anymore but 2 and they didn't want to have less valuated wages or profits. I really doubt that these people joined something like a latin gang... . And on the other hand practically all the Argentinians who emigrated to Europe at that time went to Italy and Spain, and they were ethnic spanish or italians with citizenship so i don't know were the problem is in the first place. At the time of the crisis in 2000 you could find signs of lawers offering their services to tramite the Italian, Spanish and Polish citizenship. But of course you have to be from Italian, Spanish or Polish family to get the citrizenship, embbassies to get the citizenship, so again what everybody said back then was that these countries have the duty to received these immigrants as a recompensation because, our country received not a few thousands but millions of starving nationals from these countries, during the 19th century and early 20th, and even a few decades ago during the Spanish Civil specially from Galicia and during the WW2 in the 1940s. Besides the ones going to Europe during the 2000 were children or grandchildrens of these immigrants with citizenship.
I hardly doubt that you could said the same of other immigrats. Anyway, again the emigrations of those 2 years 2000-2001 was a stange thing in our history and many books have beenwritten in these four years about it. I owned a couple.
in short, in the case of Argentinians i hardly doubt you could get rid of them frost because most own the european citizenship and besides in fact an article was in the pepers a time ago about the amount of Argentines whi took the EU citizenship and tho most people has double citizenship, many opted for reject their Argentine citizenship because they were so angry with the govermment (it's a long story...). So they aren't Argentines anymore in the first place lol. It's a cultural thing you¿ll probably find hard to understand anyway,
Argentines despite the mix of ancestries and languages, can be fiercely nationalistic, but at the first problem with a govermment they start insulting their own country.

anyway, like i said before our problem always was the immigration, you can compare a few thousands of emigrants in 2001 and in the 70s with the more thatn two millions immigrants, mostly of noneuropean, that we have now.
The few persons i know living in Spain and Italy are persons whose parents come here from Europe in a much worse situation because of the war. Two of them marry Spanish who are darker than thewm in fact, asicne they are ethnic Galicians.
Anyway, even in 2001 we keep receiving immigrants from countries that even when we were ina crisis we were in a better situation that their countries, I have an Ukranian friend who once told me my family came in the middle of the crisis in 2001 with people protesting in the streets what we wouldn't have came back to my country, here you have oportunities there you don't had a chance of anything.
And now that our economy is again better, the immigration problem has became again even worse.

Oswiu
Tuesday, December 12th, 2006, 08:56 PM
Are there any historical or scholarly works that have studied the good/detrimental effects of Cyrus' opening up persia to the jews?
Gumilev puts much of the Mazdakite trouble to their blame. I don't think you'll find this in English, however. :shrug

Here
Thursday, December 14th, 2006, 09:29 AM
http://forums.skadi.net/headlines_show-t85476.html

;)
;)
;)

Elizabeth
Monday, January 1st, 2018, 08:15 AM
I voted "awful". :~(
There are too many illegal immigrants. I want them all deported. :mad